Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Uncle Zook Ruined My Life 
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook Ruined My Life
Ruby wrote:
I am not here to regurgitate what is on the record within this forum.

Then I think we can safely assume that you have no "hard undisputed evidence". I guess you will not be making any real contribution here after all. Pity.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 am

Idiots wrote:

Well done Mr Andy. That is correct. Neither Mr Zook or myself are deluded nor are we sociopaths. However, as Humans, we do make mistakes and will happily correct ourselves if need be. Unlike a sociopath who will never admit such flaws.

In the context of this discussion, I am Unmistaken and speak with utmost confidence, that the facts of an illness within Mr Chico and the parasitic latch-on's, while 'they' try to disguise this infliction as being 'real-truth seekers' and 'thinkers' are on the record, right here within this forum.

:lol: This is pure garbage, but I'll play along a bit longer to keep our sudden influx and record amount of guests entertained, but remember peep's the troll's worst enemy is still Love! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 am

Quote:
Then I think we can safely assume that you have no "hard undisputed evidence". I guess you will not be making any real contribution here after all. Pity.

Actually, I have stated that you lot are toxic, amongst other statements within this thread. That is a very real and helpful contribution, and of course a truthful one.

I think you lot need glasses or at least your eye's checked because I have explained where the evidence is, right here within this Forum, here I'l help, you can find it here index.php

Just in case you think your reading some other Forum.

Look, I am here to help, so consider this as therapy.

It is no coincidence that you lot are residing in the dark recesses of the internet, a toxic dumping ground, where you can behave as you see fit. All of you have been vacated from several Forums, and all for being the Sociopath's you are.

Now I will concede this much. You lot have raised some important observations about Human behaviour, from your experience's, however, you also know that all Forums are a microcosm of Human behaviour in general...so why the incessant complaining, a microscopic analysis obsession, laced with 'added' toxic poison, enjoying every aspect of being nasty, Tho, Mr Chico exhibits a more carefully planned strategy, and not typical of a Sociopathic Journeyman. Much more skilled than the rest of the crew.

You are all angry, hurt, abandoned, lonely, and are simply acting out, and those inherent Sociopathic traits that are part of all humanity, yes, every living person, has taken control of you. Part of the game is keeping those tendencies at bay...C'mon now, you are all swimming in your own juice.

Now please don't despair, I am here to help. It is time to engage oneself with the mirror. Quite easy to do, find one and have a good hard long look.

Take your time, at least 10 minutes, stand still and remember to breathe, nice and relaxed is the goal here. Ask yourself "who am I"

Do this for 7 days, then we will look at the next steps.

Ok, this bit is most important, deep down, I have some faith in you all, together we can work on this illness, rid yourselves of all the emotional pain, the loneliness, the anger. What do you say?

Auntie Ruby.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 am
Site Admin

Let's analyze our new member Ruby.

Ruby's posts are definitely a targeted attack on Chico. They are chock full of accusations and allegations, but no supporting evidence is provided, other than the vague suggestion to read the forum posts here. The heavy focus is on accusing Chico, known for researching and exposing sociopaths, of being a sociopath. That is something I've seen many times before, coming from sociopaths like Atticus, Warponies (9eagle9), UncleZook, etc. The classic and final defense sociopaths use when exposed is to project what they are back on the person ruining their little con-game. Zook has left many examples of this kind of behavior in his posts here.

By examining Ruby's posts, it is evident that we are dealing with a group.

Ruby wrote:
Think of me as an advocate for the reader, and as readers, they have the opportunity to see sociopaths at work with me as a voice for those who may find it distasteful to participate in such a toxic environment.

This group is using one of their Australian associates as a mouthpiece. The group carries a heavy grudge against UP and Chico and is composed of big egos that are hard-core forum addicts. This is also evidenced by the large contingent of guests that appears at UP when Ruby posts, and then disappears when Ruby has finished slinging their words of anger. They cannot resist the voyeurism of observing the effect their immature, derogatory humor ("adolescent genitalia", "where are my balls", etc.) and other over-the-top insults might have on the designated target.

This group of conspirators has taken the time to organize. Ruby joined January 25, with the first post and attack delivered on March 17. The obvious group that fits the bill is the Universal Spectrum Pub Live Chat group. They have the immediate motivation. In Pub Chat #7, they got caught in an embarrassing situation, publicly calling UP members "cowards" and worse, then when Chico offered Zook his long-awaited 3-way Skype chat on the Pub Chat, an idea Zook accepted enthusiastically, they quietly refused to have any UP members participate. As the true cowards, exposed once again, they had to plot some kind of revenge.

I can almost identify, by name, the individuals who contributed to the disjointed paragraphs Ruby posts. These people have some serious problems.

The act of bad-mouthing UP and Chico is no doubt payback for revealing the ugly side of Universal Spectrum. We had the "cowards" incident mentioned above. We had a rather damning indictment and revealing discussion of their hypocrisy in banning Heebert and censoring Noxon's threads (1 2 3). There is also the desire to take revenge for prior disappointments experienced at UP by former members suspended for trying to impose censorship here of perceived "personal information". That old episode revealed some nasty personalities hiding behind some innocent-looking facades (the crusty bloomer brigade, as Andy calls them), and wouldn't you know it, the Ruby group considers all UP members "nasty people" (i.e. more projection). Zook would also agree, given the "pot shots" he's had to endure, many listed in the UncleZook -- busted thread.

The Ruby group has made it a point to stand up for "Mr. Zook", who publicly complained on the Universal Spectrum Live Pub Chat about UP members taking "pot shots" at him. They seem to like Zook a lot, after all, he's one of their own, and they need to protect each other. They also made a clear point of trying to justify their "in-house decisions" that are clearly unjustifiable (Heebert's banning, Noxon's deleted thread).

Ruby wrote:
You inflict your rantings concerning 'other forums' for their in house decisions...

So we have a coherent, preformed group ready and willing to conspire against their perceived enemies using the dirtiest tricks their forum addiction and experience can come up with. Quite shameful, actually.

Ruby wrote:
It must also be acknowledged that I have indeed helped this forum greatly, by bringing 'real truth' to light. I graciously accept your thanks in advance and you are most welcome for this truthful insight.

And there's that ego the size of UncleZook's again.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote:
This group is using one of their Australian associates as a mouthpiece. The group carries a heavy grudge against UP and Chico and is composed of big egos that are hard-core forum addicts. This is also evidenced by the large contingent of guests that appears at UP when Ruby posts, and then disappears when Ruby has finished slinging their words of anger. They cannot resist the voyeurism of observing the effect their immature, derogatory humor ("adolescent genitalia", "where are my balls", etc.) and other over-the-top insults might have on the designated target.

Morning Mr Chico,

Oh Dear...you are in a pickle. Here we have another example of obsessive analysis leading one into a 'feedback loop'

I'l help you out, because I do care and hope to administer some form of behavioral adjustment with hope to curb your heightened sociopathic nature.

1: I am a lone poster, and work with no group, nor do I communicate with anyone (other than hubby) regarding our sessions. (Therapy) here on this forum.

2: While I am transmitting from Australia, I do not live here, but rather enjoying an extended holiday with hubby and very much enjoying the warm weather. Actually I wish we could live here permanently.

3: I am but a simple flower of creation (Woman) who see's clearly the effects some Men have in this world, and in this case, this Forum.

4: As for the large contingent of guests, well that is a surprise. Sorry cannot help you with that one. However, seen as some are reading, perhaps they are in agreement with me? The facts, undisputed evidence, are all here to view after all. Perhaps my lone voice has reached out.

5: I won't be around much longer, as soon we will be travelling back to the northern hemisphere, but I really do hope I help in my short but truthful stay here.

6: My derogatory humour is designed to fit the language you lot use. I figured It was the best way to communicate, you know? talk in terms you understand; to Slap that mirror directly in full view so you cannot avoid the painful but nessecary steps toward healing.

How is the therapy going? Have you started yet? I will not be around much longer and there is much to accomplish, but I have hope.

Auntie Ruby.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Ruby wrote:
- more of the same -

:lol: You know you're a troll, we know you're a troll, and I think you know how we deal with trolls here! :lol:

ImageWe love you AuntieRuby Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:48 am
Site Admin

The only one listening to Auntie Rudy....

He's probably having his life ruined -- by her "therapy". :lol:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 am

Lets continue with the love and level of communication here with baby Ruby.

9 year old discusses the meaning of life and the universe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMiXk2g ... r_embedded

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:59 am
Site Admin

:lol:

I want that 9-year old to join United People!

He could surely give Auntie Ruby some tips on writing thoughtful posts.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 am

Quote:
I want that 9-year old to join United People!

He could surely give Auntie Ruby some tips on writing thoughtful posts.

Careful now Mr Chico, your sadist behaviour needs controlling. I recommend immediate mirror therapy.

As your therapist, it is my duty to say "Shame on you" for suggesting the young lad joins this forum, however that does not surprise me, sociopaths know no bounds.

Now, we all know you are enjoying my thoughtful posts, deep down on a subconscious level, and that is (in part) due to your suppressed desire to free yourself from your pain and anger issues. However, at this point, I must inform you of this, you are displaying the 1st degree (think of it as the 1st hurdle to overcome) on this journey towards controlling your illness, and that is denial.

That's ok, quite normal and nothing we cannot work through. Do not despair, I am here to help.

Auntie Ruby.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next