Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Uncle Zook Ruined My Life 

Uncle Zook Ruined My Life
2 years of my life wasted sifting through forum threads searching for signs of intelligent life out there.

And all I got was discombobulated which is a nice way of saying mindfucked or psy-opped, take yer pick :giggle: .

Thanks alot Zook for wrecking all of the the online alt truthseeking forums. :bdevil:

:finger: :jest: :moon:

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook Ruined My Life
On the positive side, UncleZook taught us many valuable lessons.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:22 am

As a reader here, I must say this...

What a bunch of self-indulgent sadists, though I do give Zook more creed than the 'other' posters.

Chico...I have been reading your rants for a while now...what happened to you? Did something happen in the past? What hurt you? Your deep seated issues are obvious to me and I reckon it has something to do with a partner, once way back when.. did she leave? Are you that angry that your Sociopathic topic posts, and years of it, is a way of finding some solace? To blame all around you for your own failings? If she did leave you, and you carried on as you do online, then she has merit and a sound sense of survival.

You inflict your rantings concerning 'other forums' for their in house decisions...yet I bet you were a tyrant of sorts, within your own home life, causing serious damage to those you were close too...you are what you write about, that is blatantly obvious to me at least.

Look deeper, inside you, and try to heal, forgive yourself and accept that you are as much a Sociopath as those you write about, and it is no coincidence that you rally around similar, a collective connection of Sociopaths here on this forum...

Zook is mad as a hatter, simply for engaging with such damaged people, but he gets my support as his tendencies are far less than the rest of you...

Time to accept and recognize your true demeanor, because people like you are simply dangerous towards humanity. Time to heal and become a better individual and heal those past grievances.

Ruby

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 am

Ruby wrote:

- A very lame attempt of "I don't know wot" -

Ruby

Ruby,

as one of GW's ex-wrecking crew, or one of the now "relocated" crusty bloomer brigade, I'm hurt you've nothing to say about me!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 am

Mr Andy, you were mentioned...did you not pay attention?

I will say this..at least it is obvious you are damaged, you don't try to hide that fact, kudo's to you for that at least ...Chico does his best to hide the fact he is damaged, but a keen eye see's through to his illness.

Ruby

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 am

Ruby wrote:
Mr Andy, you were mentioned...did you not pay attention?

I will say this..at least it is obvious you are damaged, you don't try to hide that fact, kudo's to you for that at least ...Chico does his best to hide the fact he is damaged, but a keen eye see's through to his illness.

Ruby

:lol: Chico, please check Rubys IP... if it's from India, UncleShill has changed sexes & if it's from BC, gipsy's come back to play! :lol:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 am

2 years of my life wasted sifting through forum threads searching for signs of intelligent life out there.

And all I got was discombobulated which is a nice way of saying mindfucked or psy-opped, take yer pick :giggle: .

Thanks alot Zook for wrecking all of the the online alt truthseeking forums.

Now don't be so hard on poor old Zook Mr .U-L-Y, the average wage where he lives is only just a little over $3.00 a day, so he's got to work really hard gate-keeping for the ruling sociopaths to get that rent money to pay his Mother for her basement!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 am

Quote:
Chico, please check Rubys IP... if it's from India, UncleShill has changed sexes & if it's from BC, gipsy's come back to play

I am in Australia, and am nobody of concern. I am just stating my observations as a reader, now a poster on this forum. I doubt I will be back posting, not my thing, but felt a need to offer up my observations.

You lot can be nasty people...I wonder if you behave like this in the real world?

If you spoke like that, say in my home...hubby would deal with you in a more direct manner and few words would be spoken by him.

But then there are few good Men these days and those with adolescent genitalia, like what I witness here, appear brave behind the keyboard, but I bet if you were amongst real flesh and blood, there is a very high chance you would not speak as you do here, in fear of being taken to task in a more physical manner.

Grow a pair I say.

I will leave you to your self-indulgent, toxic, nasty, cowardly warfare...and perhaps as some advice...try and offer the readers something of worth, instead of the sickness you display while claiming to be 'thinkers'.

Ruby.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 am

Ruby wrote:
Quote:
Chico, please check Rubys IP... if it's from India, UncleShill has changed sexes & if it's from BC, gipsy's come back to play

I am in Australia, and am nobody of concern. I am just stating my observations as a reader, now a poster on this forum. I doubt I will be back posting, not my thing, but felt a need to offer up my observations.

You lot can be nasty people...I wonder if you behave like this in the real world?

If you spoke like that, say in my home...hubby would deal with you in a more direct manner and few words would be spoken by him.

But then there are few good Men these days and those with adolescent genitalia, like what I witness here, appear brave behind the keyboard, but I bet if you were amongst real flesh and blood, there is a very high chance you would not speak as you do here, in fear of being taken to task in a more physical manner.

Grow a pair I say.

I will leave you to your self-indulgent, toxic, nasty, cowardly warfare...and perhaps as some advice...try and offer the readers something of worth, instead of the sickness you display while claiming to be 'thinkers'.

Ruby.

:lol: Really, I hardly call going from direct insults to threats of violence from "hubby" as just "stating my observations", but I must say, you do seem the perfect candidate for the defender of our temporally absent UncleShill! :lol:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 am

Whoa, talk about killing the messenger and missing the message. If I can turn the table on ole Ruby here, it appears there is some pubescent feelings unchecked then projected to blame on something else. A quite common human dynamic here on earth, the cause of much division and blind anger. But this is the consequence of so much deceit and the lack of courage in our species.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next