Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Uncle Zook Ruined My Life 
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook Ruined My Life
Ruby wrote:
What a bunch of self-indulgent sadists, though I do give Zook more creed than the 'other' posters.

Welcome to the forum, Ruby. Unlike the other forums, this is a real truth-seeking forum. It can be a painful place for those who prefer comfort to truth. If we are really sadists (or narcissists, or sociopaths), it should be exposed, and I encourage that. Perhaps you will reveal a side of certain members here that hasn't seen the light of day. That would be good, as I believe most of us here are in favor of transparency.

I am looking forward to your contributions.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Q. What do Ruby and Sarah Palin have in common?
A#1. Mean chick cahuna/pair sexist sayings.
A#2. Meathead hubbies.
A#3. edited :giggle:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Morning Boys...

Quote:
If we are really sadists (or narcissists, or sociopaths), it should be exposed, and I encourage that.

You see...typical Sociopathic, narcissistic, and sadist behaviour has been often, and in this case, denied...however that is to be expected, it is a common trait after all.

But, I will play along...

All the exposure of your behaviour and those other parasitic latch-on's (again, typical of a Sociopath to attract such) is all here on this forum. It is well recorded and clear as glass.

I am talking facts, undisputed evidence, undeniable proof.

Quote:
this is a real truth-seeking forum

Lets also add delusion to the 'undeniable proof' I wrote above...you see, only deluded person's would commit to such a statement when the evidence that this is not a truth seeking outlet is apparent, crystal clear and another example of sociopathic behaviour.

What we have here instead, is an illness, induced by pain, abandonment, and an entire ensemble of issue's.

It must also be acknowledged that I have indeed helped this forum greatly, by bringing 'real truth' to light.

I graciously accept your thanks in advance and you are most welcome for this truthful insight.

Ruby

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am

Ruby wrote:
Morning Boys...

Good morning AuntieRuby. :D

Ruby wrote:
You see...typical Sociopathic, narcissistic, and sadist behaviour has been often, and in this case, denied...however that is to be expected, it is a common trait after all.

But, I will play along...

All the exposure of your behaviour and those other parasitic latch-on's (again, typical of a Sociopath to attract such) is all here on this forum. It is well recorded and clear as glass.

I am talking facts, undisputed evidence, undeniable proof.

Then quit the ZookShit and post it!

Ruby wrote:
Quote:
this is a real truth-seeking forum

Lets also add delusion to the 'undeniable proof' I wrote above...you see, only deluded person's would commit to such a statement when the evidence that this is not a truth seeking outlet is apparent, crystal clear and another example of sociopathic behaviour.

A very interesting analysis AuntieRuby, are you saying only a deluded member would commit to such a claim?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 am

Mr Andy, hello to you.

Quote:
A very interesting analogy AuntieRuby, are you saying only a deluded member would commit to such a claim?

I suspect you know exactly what I am referring to, but just in case you are slow, I will be more to the point.

Chico states this is a 'real truth seeking forum' when of course it is not. That is the delusion I speak of and typical of a Sociopath.

The hard undisputed evidence is here to view. I do not need to fetch them for you because they are numerous in 90% of threads here.

Now, don't be lazy...go look see if you need an 'in your face' reminder that this here space is built on, maintained by and supported herein by sociopaths, sadists and narcissistic 'where are my balls' Men.. oops, I mean boys.

Of course, I am not among those aforementioned, but rather a flower of creation and a 'real truth writer'

Lucky for you boys I'm here.

Auntie Ruby.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 am

Is this Heebert?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 am
Site Admin

Ruby wrote:
The hard undisputed evidence is here to view. I do not need to fetch them for you because they are numerous in 90% of threads here.

Yes, you do need to fetch the "hard undisputed evidence". That's how it works on real truth-seeking forums. I guess you're not used to that, Ruby. But you can learn by doing. Assemble your evidence and then present it for our examination.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

Ruby wrote:

Of course, I am not among those aforementioned, but rather a flower of creation and a 'real truth writer'

Lucky for you boys I'm here.

Auntie Ruby.

Please bear with me a little longer AuntieRuby, so if Chico calls this a "truth-seeking forum" he's deluded, but if you and UncleZook call yourselves "truth-seekers/writers" your not?

Last edited by andywight on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 am

magamud wrote:
Is this Heebert?

:lol:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 am

Quote:
Assemble your evidence and then present it for our examination.

I am not here to regurgitate what is on the record within this forum.

Think of me as an advocate for the reader, and as readers, they have the opportunity to see sociopaths at work with me as a voice for those who may find it distasteful to participate in such a toxic environment.

Quote:
Is this Heebert?

No, this is Ruby, and I do like Auntie Ruby. I have no idea who this Heebert is? Can you be more forthcoming?

Quote:
Please bear with me a little longer AuntieRuby, so in Chico calls this a "truth-seeking forum" he's deluded, but if you and UncleZook call yourselves "truth-seekers/writers" your not?

Well done Mr Andy. That is correct. Neither Mr Zook or myself are deluded nor are we sociopaths. However, as Humans, we do make mistakes and will happily correct ourselves if need be. Unlike a sociopath who will never admit such flaws.

In the context of this discussion, I am Unmistaken and speak with utmost confidence, that the facts of an illness within Mr Chico and the parasitic latch-on's, while 'they' try to disguise this infliction as being 'real-truth seekers' and 'thinkers' are on the record, right here within this forum.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next