Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed) 

Post Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed)
Apparently, many people on Universal Spectrum are convinced that member Heebert there is actually Chico, owner of this here now greatly dwindled gatekeeping forum.

Now, I have no proof that Bertie is a sockpuppet of Chico's ... but the embedding link behavior that Canzirka alludes to in one of her posts there, is compelling ... not to mention the large amount of prevaricational, deconstructivist, scoundrel-refuging behavior that member Heebert has so far exhibited in some of his posts.

So Chico ... set the truthseekers over there (and here) at ease ... are you Heebert or not?

A simple yes or no will do. Thanx.

Pax Integritas

ps: Avoiding the question will be adjudged as a concession on your part.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed)
Link please.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Apparently, many people on Universal Spectrum are convinced that member Heebert there is actually Chico, owner of this here now greatly dwindled gatekeeping forum.

Now, I have no proof that Bertie is a sockpuppet of Chico's ... but the embedding link behavior that Canzirka alludes to in one of her posts there, is compelling ... not to mention the large amount of prevaricational, deconstructivist, scoundrel-refuging behavior that member Heebert has so far exhibited in some of his posts.

So Chico ... set the truthseekers over there (and here) at ease ... are you Heebert or not?

A simple yes or no will do. Thanx.

Pax Integritas

ps: Avoiding the question will be adjudged as a concession on your part.

I know I've pointed this out before, but are you fucking retarded UncleZook, Zookiemonster, Zook_e_Pie or whatever your real name is!

For Heebert to be a sockpuppet wouldn't he or she need to have more than one account at Universal Spectrum, is this what you were trying to communicate???

Please be advised: "Avoiding the question will be adjudged as a concession on your part"

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:58 am

(1) ... If Chico is being honest and Chico is not Heebert, the quick response would have been, "No, I am not Heebert." (honest people don't entertain other answers when an exculpating one is immediate and available)

(2) ... If Chico is being honest and Chico is Heebert ... that creates a paradox, for Heebert makes claims on Spectrum that pretend to have only recently discovered UncleZook/UncleSpook/etc.

(3) ... If Chico is being dishonest and Chico is not Heebert, an expected response would be something like, "Link, please." (for that's what putative gameplayers do ... string you along for a ride, waste time, prevaricate, etc.)

(4) ... If Chico is being dishonest and Chico is Heebert, he would resort to gameplaying ... or may claim he is not Heebert.

So ... what his Chico's best option for retaining integrity?

Obviously, the first choice (1) is the only option by which Chico can retain integrity. But he does not answer accordingly. He refuses to answer in the fashion: "No, I am not Heebert." He chooses, instead, to answer in the fashion of gameplaying.

Option (2) is paradoxical and invalid.

Ergo, Chico abides either option (3) or (4), i.e. he is either Heebert or he is not. But in either case, he is being dishonest. He has thusly tossed his integrity (not that he had much to begin with).

Pax Binomial Analytics

ps: The evidence is overwhelming that Chico abides option (4). He is, indeed, Heebert in the preponderance ... and the only response left for him then is gameplaying. After all, he can`t very well admit that he is Heebert and still carry any integrity. So he must gamble that most people will not resort to binomial analytics to expose him.

ps2: The avuncular Zook ain`t most people. :jest:

ps3: As for Chico's banana buddy, Chiquita <----------- that clown is low-grade thinker at best. A forum sockpuppet can exist for a person if the primary application for membership is denied for that person. Chico was denied primary membership, AFAIK. A sockpuppet is merely a mask. Heebert is Chico's mask, by way of preponderance.

ps4: You forgot to address me as Mr. Uncle Zook, Chiquita.

ps5: Whatever happened to the 4-way skype chat we were all supposed to have ... you know, a record for posterity, as it were. You two hapless clowns get cold feet at the prospect of handling the truth in my presence?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:36 am

UncleZook wrote:
- very long post of no substance reveling a creepy obsession the poster has with one of our members -

Oh, by the way you hapless fuck, would it be OK if I include my wife in this chat, as she has some questions for you about some of your previous posts? :D

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
the quick response would have been, "No, I am not Heebert."

I agree, but I'm dealing with gatekeeper Zook here. He disappears after a severe spanking and some very public exposure (sociopaths hate that and often become very vengeful), and suddenly reappears with a strange story. I can't be sure what his game is. After the GM Compass fiasco that you pulled, I've learned to check out your sources. And you are now clever enough not to reveal them.

Quote:
He has thusly tossed his integrity (not that he had much to begin with).

This is where I would normally link to all your prior posts claiming I have no integrity, but that's gone the way of the boy who cried "Wolf!"

Quote:
Chico was denied primary membership, AFAIK.

If Chico applied to Universal Spectrum, wouldn't all the moderators there know about it? Why don't you ask them?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 am

Link please.

Don't hold your breath for that link Chico, I've been following some of the threads over there and Noxon's new thread "Universal Spectrum forum - Do we have a problem?" that our resident gatekeeper (aka. UncleZook) was referring to has mysteriously disappeared from public view, just like at R&C's Nexus2012 before their mass exodus of members.

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/show ... -a-problem

JFTR unlike you, I have actually been denied membership at Universal Spectrum :lol:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
JFTR unlike you, I have actually been denied membership at Universal Spectrum :lol:

I can vouch for that. I can recall you telling me that you were refused membership at Universal Spectrum on at least two occasions. After hearing that, I knew Universal Spectrum was just another Avalon shadow puppet, just like Nexus was. It's funny how most members can't see it from the inside looking in. I was fooled myself for quite some time, until you got hit with the "miserable user" module at Nexus. Even then, I couldn't believe it, and I had to study it in detail for awhile until I was convinced. I exposed the scam, and then my disbelieving friends there convinced me I was wrong and I apologized! And then, still feeling something was wrong, I investigated even further and found evidence that refuted their arguments, and I realized I had been right! Those were indeed crazy times. In fact, some members there thought I had lost my mind. So I know from experience how hard it is to break out of the forum "meme" that carried over from master manipulator Bill Ryan's Avalon.

So, count your blessings that your membership at Universal Spectrum was denied.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am

I was refused membership at US...
Apparently my form of discourse is not welcomed there...

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 am

andywight wrote:
Link please.

Don't hold your breath for that link Chico, I've been following some of the threads over there and Noxon's new thread "Universal Spectrum forum - Do we have a problem?" that our resident gatekeeper (aka. UncleZook) was referring to has mysteriously disappeared from public view, just like at R&C's Nexus2012 before their mass exodus of members.

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/show ... -a-problem

The Spectrum charter is not accepting certain fruit personalities at this time, Andy. Perhaps in the future.

Those experiencing identity crises with apples, grapes, bananas, peaches, apricots, and plums are being automatically rejected.

Blueberry and strawberry personalities are being considered on an individual basis.

Those folks that look squarely in the mirror and see an orange looking back just as squarely ... are being automatically accepted.

Pax Punch Bowl

ps: Hope that explains why you have been rejected twice. My best advice to you, Banana Boy ----> become an orange. Fast track, no hassle acceptance is assured.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next