Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Hitler -- What is the truth?
We have not been told the truth about Hitler. No other person in the modern world has been as vilified as Hitler. His name has become a synonym for EVIL (in caps even). Much of what we know about him is derived from pre-war, wartime, and post-war propaganda. Yes, propaganda! Not fact, not truth, but propaganda. In fact, most of what we know about the Nazi leadership in general is also derived from non-stop propaganda. We've been sold a Brooklyn bridge when it comes to Hess, Eichmann, Bormann, Himmler, Goering, and others. So it's not just Hitler. It's the entire history book of World War II. It is one massive mural of deliberate propaganda.

Keep in mind that good propaganda always consists of a carefully selected mix of truth and lies. By far the most important component of propaganda, however, is the missing information. This is the critical information that would allow you, if only you had that information, to not only separate the lies from the truth, but to complete the holes in the picture that you don't even know exist. That missing information is kept from you deliberately, being hidden, buried, lost, classified, forgotten, erased, or otherwise made to be missing. (Reference: Info Pie)

Hitler is held up as an unwavering eugenicist more than willing to commit mass murder by planning and ordering the lethal gassing of millions of Jews. Only it never happened. But you would never know it. It is still taught in our schools, recorded in our history books, preserved in our museums, dramatized in our movies, splashed on our television screens, and broadcast via every conceivable communications medium, including via our own voices. Yes, we hear of the vile nature attributed to Hitler and parrot what we've heard like imbeciles, certain that since everyone is saying the same thing, it must be the truth! I have even done it myself! Repeatedly! For decades!

:face:

Well, it's past time to correct that deception. For that is exactly what it is, a deliberate deception, whose purpose is to manipulate the public into believing what our controllers want us to believe.

Can you handle it? Can you step outside the box that has been constructed to imprison your mind? Can you consider the evidence that Hitler was not only slandered and vilified, but that the truth is the exact opposite of what we have all been so thoroughly taught?

We shall see.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Through another example of synchronicity, the book Hitler's Last Days by Bill O'Reilly shows up in my house today. I start skimming through it, and I am disgusted with what I read. I mentally compare it to reading the official version of 9/11 written by the government scumbags carefully selected to ensure the cover-up. The propaganda techniques jump out at me from every direction in this book. The story presented is complete hypocrisy. But it is the same false story parroted by nearly every school, movie, book, television show, and media outlet in the Western world for the last 70 years.

I have seen undeniable evidence that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz and other labor camps used to allegedly kill Jews by the millions. I have seen undeniable evidence that German women and children and old folks were exterminated indiscriminately en mass by the most horrific and terrifying means imaginable, by the Allied bombings. I have seen undeniable evidence that the Nuremberg Trials were a complete sham, a literal mockery of justice, completely rigged and pre-determined from the get-go. I have seen undeniable evidence that German POWs were murdered by the hundreds of thousands after they surrendered and after the war with Germany was over in open-air concentration camps, not by lethal gassing, but by slow starvation and unrelenting exposure to the elements. I have seen undeniable evidence that valuable Nazi scientists by the thousands were secretly relocated to the United States and put into positions of importance and prestige under Project Paperclip. And I have seen convincing evidence that Hitler and Bormann escaped Berlin and lived out their lives in South America, like a good number of other Nazi leaders.

And I'm expected to believe the victor's official fairy tale that portends to describe the psychology, the emotions, the conversations, the events, and the reality that occurred in a heavily guarded underground bunker that no enemy of Germany had access to until it was all over?

It would surely have worked when I was an ignorant child, or a brainwashed adult. But those days are gone.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:12 am

Through another example of synchronicity, the book Hitler's Last Days by Bill O'Reilly shows up in my house today. I start skimming through it, and I am disgusted with what I read. I mentally compare it to reading the official version of 9/11 written by the government scumbags carefully selected to ensure the cover-up. The propaganda techniques jump out at me from every direction in this book. The story presented is complete hypocrisy. But it is the same false story parroted by nearly every school, movie, book, television show, and media outlet in the Western world for the last 70 years.

Anything scribed by Bill O'Reilly would never show up in my house. I wouldn't waste time reading O'Reilly because propaganda would be an expectation given his tenure at FOX and the mindfcuk nonsense contained throughout the history of that show. Of course, while the world is going to Helsinki in a handbasket, Chico finds time to twiddle thumbs, play the violin around the accumulating ashes of Rome, and read O'Reilly. Truthseeking versus vacillating about the truths. Purpose versus idle purpose.

Quote:
I have seen undeniable evidence that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz and other labor camps used to allegedly kill Jews by the millions. I have seen undeniable evidence that German women and children and old folks were exterminated indiscriminately en mass by the most horrific and terrifying means imaginable, by the Allied bombings. I have seen undeniable evidence that the Nuremberg Trials were a complete sham, a literal mockery of justice, completely rigged and pre-determined from the get-go. I have seen undeniable evidence that German POWs were murdered by the hundreds of thousands after they surrendered and after the war with Germany was over in open-air concentration camps, not by lethal gassing, but by slow starvation and unrelenting exposure to the elements. I have seen undeniable evidence that valuable Nazi scientists by the thousands were secretly relocated to the United States and put into positions of importance and prestige under Project Paperclip. And I have seen convincing evidence that Hitler and Bormann escaped Berlin and lived out their lives in South America, like a good number of other Nazi leaders.

I have seen the same evidence and have come to the same conclusions as you, Chico. Namely, that the German people were wronged by an outside force. Where we differ - and this can be attributed to my truthseeking and your vacillating about the truths - is that I go further and conclude that Hitler was manufactured by the wronging party to fulfil their aspirations for a war theatre in Europe (as per Norman Dodd's exposee of the Carnegie Endowment minutes).

The fact that Hitler and Bormann escaped to South America is a strong clue pointing to the cabal that ran Project Paperclip. Indeed, if they had escaped under opposite circumstances, supposing say, the Nazi Party had independent escape lines out of Germany that were not run by the cabal ... well, first of all, those putative independent Nazi escape lines would have been used by the Nazi scientists to escape Berlin. But since those Nazi scientists were in fact removed using Project Paperclip, that suggests that there were no independent Nazi escape lines to begin with. Which then points to the cabal removing Hitler from Berlin and giving him sanctuary in South America, where he lived out a long natural life. A carrot farm retiree, the last stop for a carrot-chasing megalomaniac who insinuated himself into German affairs with financing from the flowing fiat banks of Zion (e.g. which initially helped build up Germany to secure the people's confidence in Hitler), then helped the same Zionist banksters destroy Germany as per their larger plan of full spectrum dominance over Europe (as a subset of FSD over the entire planet). To wit, Hitler was always one of them.

Follow the money trail during the rise of Hitler's arc of power and be charmed by the cunning of the banksters, and equally, by the gross negligence of the dupes that hold Hitler as a breed apart from the banksters. Truths are the purview of the critical thinker, not the wishful one.

Quote:
And I'm expected to believe the victor's official fairy tale that portends to describe the psychology, the emotions, the conversations, the events, and the reality that occurred in a heavily guarded underground bunker that no enemy of Germany had access to until it was all over?

Nope. Yours is a contrived argument. No genuine truthseeker is expecting you to believe any fairy tales put out by the mainstream propaganda machine. We expect you to follow the evidence with a critical mind ... and we do expect you to stay away from wishful thinking that has no basis in factual reality. Hitler was a bad seed that was nurtured by the Zionists for the garden they were constructing. Bad seeds manipulating a bad seed, is not a mathematical multiplicative operation. There is no double negative that exonerates Hitler from his own beliefs, actions, and culpabilities. Mein Kampf. Have you ever read it? If so, did you really comprehend the content as anything other than a sociopathic vision of the world (in which the subjective preferences of an extremist yield no quarter to objective reality)?

Quote:
It would surely have worked when I was an ignorant child, or a brainwashed adult. But those days are gone.

Those days are still here with you, Chico. Only, now, you're no longer an ignorant child.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:16 pm
Site Admin

Your binary thinking, oversimplification, and resulting certainty are sharply on display here, Zook, as is far too often the case. Hitler was clearly his own man, and he was also clearly manipulated by many, including sociopaths like international banksters and politicians both foreign and domestic. It's not like he was either one or the other, as you like to argue. The dynamic is far more complicated and convoluted than you paint it with such amateur finger swipes.

Mein Kampf is something I realize I should read. I have only read excerpts from it, and it is very clear to me that it too is very complicated and convoluted. I prefer a writing style that is succinct, clear, and unambiguous. As a result, Hitler's style is highly unattractive to me. I have to read his paragraphs over and over again to try to figure out what he is trying to say. It's exhausting work. For you to claim that his is nothing but "a sociopathic vision of the world" tells me that you haven't put in the work necessary to really understand. You have instead taken the path of binary thinking, oversimplification, and certainty. No surprise there.

As synchronicity would have it, I have been working on a post involving a paragraph from Mein Kampf, so I am speaking from direct and recent experience about understanding Hitler's poor attempts at communicating. It's puzzling to me, as Hitler is an amazing orator in front of the German people, being succinct, clear, and unambiguous. But he seems to be a lousy writer, despite the fact that he supposedly dictated the book to Hess. How is it that his communication skills suddenly degrade from haute cuisine to porridge for his one book? You don't see this in his artwork, which is consistently good. Did Hess "change up" the dictated words to "improve" it? I'm beginning to think so, and that Hitler gladly allowed it, deferring to Hess's reputation as a brilliant man. So yes, something is suspicious here, and yes, it could be me, but not for the amateur reasons you fling about with such nonchalant abandon.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:29 pm
Site Admin

Here's a famous line attributed to Hitler that is repeated all over the media:

Quote:
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” -- source

Or this one:

Quote:
"In the size of the lie there is always contained a certain factor of credibility, since the great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one."

This is a verbatim quote from page 5 of Barbarians Inside the Gates by Donn de Grand Pre. It is referenced in the footnotes as "Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (1925), English translation 1939." Sounds pretty official, right?

The implied context is that Hitler was a sociopath who believed in deceiving and manipulating the people using the tactic of lying BIG. This alleged Hitler quote is short, simple, and easy to understand. The context has been completely stripped away so that it can be loosely interpreted. Very loosely.

Here's what Hitler really wrote (I think):

Quote:
In Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote:
Adolf Hitler wrote:
But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall [of Germany in WWI] precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice. All this was inspired by the principle -- which is quite true in itself -- that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily, and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, whereas in reality they are a race? And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. He (Schopenhauer) called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies." Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

Clearly, Hitler is not advocating the use of the "Big Lie," and, far from creating it, he in fact is ascribing the "Big Lie" technique to the Jews and Marxists. The "Big Lie" technique is Hitler's in the same fashion that Halley's Comet is Halley's -- not because either man was the inventor, but rather because he was the discoverer. -- source

Was that Hitler quote easy to read? Was the meaning crystal clear? Did you lose interest at any point? Did you have to read anything carefully, or more than once?

Can you see how what Hitler wrote is changed, simplified, twisted around, and then used to justify something false, like demonstrating that Hitler was a lying sociopath and evil man? Hitler was not advocating lying. Quite the opposite. Hitler wanted Truth, with a capital T, to prevail!

It's disgusting how we are lied to and manipulated.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 am
Site Admin

Do you really believe that an artist who works so diligently to capture the authenticity of a scene like the one below is going to be a compulsive liar, a sociopath, and a master of deception?

Here are a few more works from Hitler.

This man was a creator, not a destroyer. What he did to rebuild Germany between 1933 and 1939 is ample evidence of that. It was the concerted effort of the allied sociopaths (puppets FDR, Stalin, and Churchill, with shadowy banksters pulling their strings) that had the destruction of all that Hitler had helped build as their maniacal focus. The scorched-earth policy of the Allied bombings of Germany, indiscriminately killing all life in their once beautiful cities, is ample evidence of that.

It was genocide of the German people, and the trumped-up Holocaust Lie was the most vile of deceptions used to cover it up.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:14 am
Site Admin

If Hitler was a stark raving sociopath, wouldn't behavioral clues have shown up during his childhood and early adult life? I believe it is likely they would, so let's try to investigate his early life.

Quote:
Learning about Adolf Hitler's childhood may help to determine why he acted in such devastatingly cruel and horrible ways later in life. -- source

Well, yes, but let's not jump to predetermined conclusions that he was "devastatingly cruel and horrible". We shouldn't start with a pre-determined bias of such magnitude. Let's try to be neutral.

Quote:
Interestingly, Adolf Hilter was born on Easter Sunday. However, he would not come to represent the beautiful ideals that Easter stands for. -- source

Wait a minute... :lol: We're just getting started and already I can see there's an agenda to make us believe Hitler was full of ugly ideals. I think I'm wasting my time with this website. Let's try another...

Quote:
Adolf Hitler had loved his mother dearly and had been deeply wounded by her death when he was eighteen. -- source

Would a sociopath be deeply wounded by the death of his mother? It's pretty well established that sociopaths have very shallow emotions.

Quote:
In multi-ethnic Austria-Hungary he had found identity and pride in being German, and when the war broke out in 1914, he enthusiastically joined the army to serve his adoptive nation, Germany. -- source

Do sociopaths identify with others, or are they arrogant, selfish, and prone to superiority complexes?

Quote:
His passionate identity with Germany and his patriotism contributed to his courage as a soldier. Hitler won for himself the Iron Cross Second Class in December 1914, then in May 1918 a regimental certificate of bravery, and finally on in August 1918 the Iron Cross First Class, rarely awarded to an enlisted man. -- source

A repeat war hero, eh? Earning Germany's highest award? He entered the very start of the war as a private, the lowest rank, and came out four years later only one rank higher as a corporal, despite being a three-time decorated war hero? It sounds like he didn't play "the game" as well as a typical sociopath, nor was he enamored with climbing the hierarchy like a typical sociopath.

So far, I'm seeing signs that Hitler didn't behave like a sociopath. But we shall keep digging...

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Adolf's little brother Edmund, age 6, died of measles. Adolf, the boy who loved warplay and its 'pretend' death now had to confront genuine death for the first time. It seems to have shaken him badly.

To make matters worse, the little boy was buried in the cemetery next to their house. From his bedroom window, Adolf could see the cemetery. Years later, neighbors recalled that young Adolf was sometimes seen at night sitting on the wall of the cemetery gazing up at the stars. -- source

Most normal boys love to play "war games". I and all my friends did it. Nothing abnormal there.

And what about the death of his brother that "seems to have shaken him badly"? A sociopath is not really going to care much if one of his siblings dies. He might actually be happy about it, as he now has less competition for his mother's attention. A sociopath is also not going to spend any time grieving over it on the cemetery wall, staring up at the heavens.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Looking at his youth, it's difficult to pinpoint where he began to have the deeply disturbing anti-Semitic tendencies that would pervade his every action as Germany's dictator. -- source

Duh! That's because he didn't have any "anti-Semitic" tendencies in his youth. And I'll wager he didn't have any unjustified anti-Semetic tendencies in his post-WWI adult life.

While I was reading this prejudiced assessment of Hitler, an ad from that web page popped up saying, "Help us prevent Holocaust denial." Not likely.

Well, I somehow doubt I'm going to get any unbiased information from this website. Let's just read a little further to verify.

Quote:
Looking back, it's possible to credit Hitler's earliest childhood with many of his character flaws. It's well-known today that abusive parents tend to breed children who are also cruel and abusive. It is interesting to note that Hitler was ashamed enough of his childhood to attempt to lie about it. In Mein Kamph, he paints his upbringing as very idyllic, describing a doting mother and responsible father. With all evidence pointing to the contrary, it seems that this was most likely Hitler's way of painting the appropriate picture for his audience. -- source

:face: So this isn't another example of Zionist Jews "painting the appropriate picture" for their audience? Talk about accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance! Such hypocrisy. I apparently have a website here run by the Minions of the Zionist Jew ruling Sociopaths.

Next!

Why would Hitler lie anyway about his upbringing while writing his first and only book as a prisoner in a jail cell? Who benefits? How about "no one". So should we believe he lied about his childhood in Mein Kampf? I'd like to see the stated "all evidence pointing to the contrary" that proves Hitler lied. Oops, it is not included.

It's really tough to find reliable and unbiased information about Hitler...

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 am

If Hitler was a stark raving sociopath, wouldn't behavioral clues have shown up during his childhood and early adult life? I believe it is likely they would, so let's try to investigate his early life.

You pose the question has if such clues did not show up. Cheap tactic, Chico. Even for you.

Plenty is known about Hitler's connections to the bankster empire; and his actions during the war period. Retreat from Dunkirk. Lebensraum to expand into Russia. Ha'avara agreement to forcefully transport German Jews (a people without a land after being forced from their homes in Europe) to a land claimed to be without people (e.g. Palestine). Plenty is also known about Hitler's general views over a range of subjects (e.g. Mein Kampf). No need to get into the childhoods of sociopaths to know them by their actions during adulthood. OTOH, ignoring the actions of adulthood to focus on their childhood natures ... then make proclamations of empathy or sociopathy ... is a fool's privilege and gatekeeper's mischief.

You also take the portrayal of Hitler to "stark raving sociopath" .. when only "sociopath" was being ventured. IOW, you introduce extreme descriptors to cloud the issue of Hitler's purported sociopathy as opposed to clarifying it. The gimmicks of a gameplayer are easy to expose, Chico. Consider yourself exposed.

Quote:
Quote:
Learning about Adolf Hitler's childhood may help to determine why he acted in such devastatingly cruel and horrible ways later in life. -- source

Well, yes, but let's not jump to predetermined conclusions that he was "devastatingly cruel and horrible". We shouldn't start with a pre-determined bias of such magnitude. Let's try to be neutral.

You, a Hitler apologist loaded with a turnip truckload of wishful thinking ... talking about neutrality?? Are we at sublime or beyond to ridiculous?

Quote:
Quote:
Interestingly, Adolf Hilter was born on Easter Sunday. However, he would not come to represent the beautiful ideals that Easter stands for. -- source

Wait a minute... :lol: We're just getting started and already I can see there's an agenda to make us believe Hitler was full of ugly ideals. I think I'm wasting my time with this website. Let's try another...

The scholarly thing to do is to not waste our time after first wasting your time at that particular website. What you are attempting here is the introduction of an untenable narrative ... just so you can whip it down again with righteous indignation. Strawmen were built to scare crows. Straw arguments to irritate truthseekers. Of course, you do this because there are plenty of websites that carry factual information about Hitler that negates your own wishful narrative of the man. To investigate factual information about HItler is to lose your phony hero. And we can't have a fifth columnist with purpose and without phony heroes, can we?

Quote:
Quote:
Adolf Hitler had loved his mother dearly and had been deeply wounded by her death when he was eighteen. -- source

Would a sociopath be deeply wounded by the death of his mother? It's pretty well established that sociopaths have very shallow emotions.

Watch the movie "Psycho" by HItchcock ... and see if we can't find a more complex picture of sociopathy than dreamt up in your kinder cuddly mind, Chico.

Quote:
Quote:
In multi-ethnic Austria-Hungary he had found identity and pride in being German, and when the war broke out in 1914, he enthusiastically joined the army to serve his adoptive nation, Germany. -- source

Do sociopaths identify with others, or are they arrogant, selfish, and prone to superiority complexes?

Quote:
His passionate identity with Germany and his patriotism contributed to his courage as a soldier. Hitler won for himself the Iron Cross Second Class in December 1914, then in May 1918 a regimental certificate of bravery, and finally on in August 1918 the Iron Cross First Class, rarely awarded to an enlisted man. -- source

A repeat war hero, eh? Earning Germany's highest award? He entered the very start of the war as a private, the lowest rank, and came out four years later only one rank higher as a corporal, despite being a three-time decorated war hero? It sounds like he didn't play "the game" as well as a typical sociopath, nor was he enamored with climbing the hierarchy like a typical sociopath.

Phony war heroes are a dime a dozen Degrelle was another phony who chased after a megalomaniac vision of himself as a hero of our times. When you hear such a story about any leader of a nation, run away (in the first direction that comes to mind). For those stories are almost always fabricated and part of a propaganda effort by the people tasked with the public relations of a cult personality.

That said, you apparently are claiming that Hitler did not chase after a disproportionate image of himself (when you say that Hitler gained just the one military rank). But the photo record is replete of Hitler being disproportionate.
Not least in his acknowledgement - not discouragement as a proportionate man would - of all those Sieg Heil arm salutes.

So who are you trying to fool, Chico, by shifting the discussion of Hitler's purported sociopathy from the roots of his documented actions as the cult Fuhrer ... to a simple man who purportedly refused decorations?

Quote:
So far, I'm seeing signs that Hitler didn't behave like a sociopath. But we shall keep digging...

Yes. Keep reminding the readers of a claim that you seeded ad hoc, namely, that Hitler wasn't a sociopath ... at the same time, keep up appearances about ongoing research on the topic. Of course, a critical study of the facts and the moneybags that funded Hitler''s rise - not to mention that Hitler ended up in South America courtesy of the escape lines available to him (almost certainly the same lines used by Project Paperclip) - betrays your morrisdances for the fifth column.

Morrisdance around the contents of Mein Kampf (which HItler personally took credit for), Chico ... and see if you're still not seeing any signs of sociopathy. Then seek out an optometrist.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 643 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next