Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post The Holocaust Lie
Children tend to accept the word of their parents as absolute truth.

We are like children. But what if our "parents" are pathological liars, say for instance, sociopaths?

I always believed the story of the Holocaust. Why wouldn't I? Everyone believed it. Everyone repeated it as solid fact. Why would it be untrue? When Ahmadinejad publicly claimed the Holocaust was a myth, the mainstream media smeared him relentlessly as a madman. No one in his right mind would deny that the Holocaust happened. Ahmadinejad had to be crazy. The media and the public heaped derision upon him mercilessly.

That was a clue.

Ahmadinejad did it again, claiming 9/11 was an inside job. Same result, the media and the public heaped derision upon him mercilessly.

That was another clue.

I am now convinced that Ahmadinejad was right about the Holocaust. The evidence clearly supports him. The evidence on the other side of the question has no real substance. It was propaganda to begin with. Propaganda is common in times of war. I have learned that propaganda is just as common in times of peace. When sociopaths rule, propaganda is the foundation of their power. Deception and manipulation is as important to sociopaths as breathing is to the rest of us. It's what keeps them alive and powerful and in control. And surprise, surprise -- the Holocaust was propaganda, a deception and manipulation of the entire world.

Those sociopaths think big. Why wouldn't they? After all, it's working.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
"What about all the first-hand accounts of the horrors of the Holocaust?"

Some may have some truth to them, but some we know do not.

Quote:
One of the earliest examples of a false story about the Holocaust was a book called Fragments: Memories Of A Wartime Childhood, published by a musician called Binjamin Wilkomirski in Germany in 1995.

Like so many of his fellow fabricators, Wilkomirski kept his account of life in camps such as Auschwitz and Majdanek vague, and presented his experiences — as the book’s title suggests — in a very fragmentary way.

Shocking and powerful, as Holocaust memoirs tend to be, the book was critically acclaimed by academics and the public alike, and sold in at least 11 countries.

However, in 1998, Wilkomirski was exposed as a liar by a Swiss journalist, who revealed the author had been nowhere near the camps; that he was in fact called Bruno Grosjean, and had been raised in an orphanage. -- source

It's important to question everything, dismiss nothing, and examine your biases.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 am
Site Admin

What about the Holocaust that got away? The one the Americans created after the surrender of the Germans? Was it real? Was General Eisenhower a war criminal, a mass murderer responsible for genocide on a grand scale?

Eisenhower's POW Policy For Germany: DEATH CAMPS! - Part 1 - Narrated by Dr Oren Potito Absit

May 13, 2019: Video censored by YouTube. Other copies found here ( 1 2 ).

Sept. 19, 2019: No copies of the above video can be found now on the Internet.

I asked my father, a retired Air Force officer, if he had heard anything about the Eisenhower death camps. He had not, and he didn't believe it. But, he added quickly, Eisenhower went from Colonel to 4-star General "like that" (snapping his fingers). That just doesn't happen in the military, my father stated.

Quote:
About this time, Ike became acquainted with the daughter of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and she introduced her boy friend to "pappa." Evidently F.D.R. recognized in this young officer, a man who would agree with his plans and who would do anything to get promoted. This began a rapid spiral of promotions which by-passed many officers who outranked him and who were much more qualified for the posts he occupied. -- source

Was the Jewish Holocaust at the hands of the Germans, heavily promoted in the controlled media, a propaganda tool? Concurrently, was the German Holocaust at the hands of the Americans, covered up by the controlled media, the real thing?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 am

I have a horrible feeling that generally most historical events have been twisted and used to serve an agenda. Whether it is serving good or bad it is covering up the truth. And now the truth is so far gone and the lie so long perpetuated that there is no turning back.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:44 pm

American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary)
The powerful and hard-hitting documentary, American Holocaust, is quite possibly the only film that reveals the link between the Nazi holocaust, which claimed...

April 13, 2018: Video gone! Another copy here.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:14 pm
Site Admin

There was indeed a Holocaust against the native Americans by the United States government during the 19th century. Five hundred years ago, there was a Holocaust against the Central American civilizations by the Spanish monarchy.

What kind of people murder without empathy, without shame, without feeling any responsibility, and who resort to lies to cover up their crimes from the rest of the world?

Sociopaths, maybe?

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 am

I didn't know it was 19 million +, those Nazi's were amateurs!

And as a sub note, I don't think it fair to just blame the attached government, the people need their share Too!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am
Site Admin

When freedom of investigation is outlawed, more than one crime has been committed.

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?
Anthony Lawson

Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:19 am

When freedom of investigation is outlawed, more than one crime has been committed.

Good post Hugh, but I'm so distrusting of anything you do at this point, I'm actully thinking you probably posted this as a distraction from the horrible beating your getting elsewhere on this forum!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:18 am
Site Admin

Is the Holocaust a lie?

Quote:
Since I live in Switzerland, a country where according to the law “Paragraph 261bis of the Swiss Penal Code – Racial Discrimination” it would be against the law to say “the holocaust a lie” I cannot make any comments on this thread.

PS: Notice that the law is about “Racial Discrimination”. However, this law has only ever been used to prosecute, or is that persecute?, people who question the history of the Holocaust. -- source

Why is Holocaust denial illegal in Germany?

Quote:
Because the German government consists mainly of Jews. I think you will find that many countries make it illegal to deny the Holocaust. Which tells you some thing about their Jewish interests. Say what you like about all previous holocausts, and there have been many, no one will say or do any thing about it. But to deny what happened to the Jews and its prison for you, so much for democracy and freedom of speech. -- source

Russia makes Holocaust denial illegal:

Quote:
The law signed Monday (May 5, 2014) makes denial of Nazi crimes or misrepresentation of the Soviet Union’s role in World War II punishable by up to five years in jail or a $14,000 fine. -- source

Is there a connection between Zionist sociopaths running the world, and the making of laws that prevent investigation into what really happened?

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 464 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47  Next