Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About ANDY 
Post Re: About ANDY
andywight wrote:

Attachment:
Captureeee.JPG

Andy, if the additional information I've uncovered is correct and not merely another attempt at character assassination, then this person is to be avoided at all costs.

Be that as it may, several of his posts on UP have indicated to me that this man is not firing on all cylinders and being played like a fiddle by someone who believes he's smarter than your average bear.

Sadly, I've found too many kooks and not enough chefs at UP.

S.N.A.F.U.

Good luck here Chico and Andy. Hope you can get this caboose back on the right track before it's wrecked by someone with a totally different agenda, or inundated by all the usual suspects.

All the same people drift into these internet forums because they have far too much time on their hands, and refuse to even consider finding more productive ways to use it. Alternative forums are saturated with them.

They've dug in for the long haul. They connect with other misfits through their computers, but otherwise lead lonely dysfunctional and meaningless lives in the real world.

Or in institutions.

They've learned how to behave themselves and how to fit in on other "well-regulated" forums. It'll never happen here. Their true colors are shining through, they are digging in, and what are you going to do about it?

Nothing. The precedent has been set.

I've gotten a quick lay of the land and come to this conclusion: Same shit different day.

So me?

Slipping my sneakers back on and sliding away now before all the usual suspects, who always doth protest too much, on far too many "truth" forums, rip me a new one here.

Peace out.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 am

I just read GW's farewell and saw the link you posted Andy.

You know how I said I didn't have a problem with you......well I have a huge problem with what you did here.

I strongly suggest that you and Chico discuss removing these posts.

This goes beyond the pale and is just wrong.

I don't give a shit how much someone pisses you off....this is wrong.

And if you guys don't see that.......

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Canzirka is absolutely correct in her admonition of Andywight's posting of personal information on TH. His invasion of my privacy was part of an ad hominem attack which could be mitigated on that fact alone. After all, sticks and stones may break my bones but ... ad hominems are merely to bait me.

But his pursuit of another fellow member ... and Strenia's followup posting of personal info extracted from Andywight's Stasi-style tactics of information gathering ... are nothing more than witchhunts into the private life and sanctuary of a fellow member.

I created a poll to address the issue idling on the border of truthseeking and privacy. I encourage all members to cast their vote. If United People is going to survive as a community and a sanctuary for truthseekers, then the membership cannot afford to be silent on this issue.

Thank you.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 pm
yES i CHANGED THE INFO HERE BECAUSE i CAN

Last edited by truthunter on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Ive never met a Banana I did not like.....

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Site Admin

Strenia wrote:
Andy, if the additional information I've uncovered is correct and not merely another attempt at character assassination, then this person is to be avoided at all costs.

The additional information you've uncovered is indeed incorrect and merely another attempt at character assassination. But you couldn't know that. You are working from a position of incomplete information. So is Zook, Andy, Truthunter, and all the other members of this forum, including me.

Quote:
Be that as it may, several of his posts on UP have indicated to me that this man is not firing on all cylinders and being played like a fiddle by someone who believes he's smarter than your average bear.

That is correct, and it's true about all of us here, including me. Though you will have trouble believing it, it also includes you. I believe there is a blog or two put together by Steve_A and GypsyWoman that illustrates how easily fooled people are on these forums. I suggest that we all study them. Perhaps someone could post the link to them.

Quote:
Good luck here Chico and Andy. Hope you can get this caboose back on the right track before it's wrecked by someone with a totally different agenda, or inundated by all the usual suspects.

You are wishing the wrong people luck. If the forum is going to be wrecked, it will be wrecked by the members working together.

Quote:
All the same people drift into these internet forums because they have far too much time on their hands, and refuse to even consider finding more productive ways to use it. Alternative forums are saturated with them.

They've dug in for the long haul. They connect with other misfits through their computers, but otherwise lead lonely dysfunctional and meaningless lives in the real world.

Or in institutions.

No doubt that happens. The forum is just a microcosm of the real world.

Quote:
They've learned how to behave themselves and how to fit in on other "well-regulated" forums. It'll never happen here. Their true colors are shining through, they are digging in, and what are you going to do about it?

Nothing. The precedent has been set.

Precedent was set right from the beginning. At UP, the people rule. If they are incapable of governing themselves, UP will destroy itself. Where have we seen that before? Oh, right. The forum is just a microcosm of the real world.

Quote:
I've gotten a quick lay of the land and come to this conclusion: Same shit different day.

Look deeper. You see the same things you always see because you are brainwashed to see them. We all are. That's the point. We need to snap out of it.

Quote:
So me?

Slipping my sneakers back on and sliding away now before all the usual suspects, who always doth protest too much, on far too many "truth" forums, rip me a new one here.

That's exactly what we are fighting here -- the same old behavior patterns. Watch and learn, people. You are being played.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:25 pm
Do to this decision process, we now have a very divided forum.

I suggest we put up posts for sociopaths and non-sociopaths to reply to.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Nice summary again Chic,
A main fulcrum in this, its the lack of insight people have of themselves and the damage this incurs. Specifically TH and Zook.
Their actions have shown inconsistencies and trying to cover up these inconsistencies.
The probability that this is unconscious is high for some, low for others.

So the good shepherd has to compensate this with vigilant consistency, deal with the manipulated mob, continue to communicate reason, avoid traps and get limited support in this endeavor.

I have misjudged the UP landscape and have to adjust my pace to cross this Kingdom....

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm
What we have here is no debating of the minds but rather of battling against that which is not of flesh and blood. You should know that Mag.

Don't be so sure than Chico is in you demented camp, for his searching has already proven to be light years beyond your own.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:48 pm

TH, I think your cognitive dissonance is systemic to your inability to integrate what is Spirit and what is Material.

I dont assume Chic is in my camp.

And you navigating where or what the truth is in this situation is an exhibit of Folly itself....

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next