Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
About ANDY 
Post Re: About ANDY
dsimon3387 wrote:
truthunter wrote:
magamud wrote:
Hmm I wonder where you got your information form TH. :jest:

I didn't know there was a ''form'' I had to get information from. :roll:
It doesn't matter where it came from, what matters is that plenty of people seem to agree with it. :o

Im assuming this comment is in jest. It certainly does matter if you are truly accusing Andy.

Methinks the dark house of whispers and breathy chatterboxes is nervously planting disinfo here.

Chose the perfect plant too.

Peace out.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm
Quote:
Methinks the dark house of whispers and breathy chatterboxes is nervously planting disinfo here.

There is no ''disinfo'' when people are bound by what their hearts clearly tell. Andy has proven himself again and again to be nothing but a ''Judas'' on every forum he has been on, and even when he had the opportunity to join our ''unity'' here, he opted to say that I and others are NOT his brothers. In say that, he admitted that he had no business here but to kill and destroy. He really messed up when he posted personal information on certain members which only a very personal friend or a serious threat to all of us can have knowledge of. Since he is no friend of anyone I know, that leaves the latter.

You have been found out Andy. Do United People a favor and BOUNCE. If you don't, you shall prove to all that you are indeed what you are charged with.

A banana is no match for a LION.

GO

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am
truthunter wrote:
Quote:

There is no ''disinfo'' when people are bound by what their hearts clearly tell. Andy has proven himself again and again to be nothing but a ''Judas'' on every forum he has been on, and even when he had the opportunity to join our ''unity'' here, he opted to say that I and others are NOT his brothers. In say that, he admitted that he had no business here but to kill and destroy. He really messed up when he posted personal information on certain members which only a very personal friend or a serious threat to all of us can have knowledge of. Since he is no friend of anyone I know, that leaves the latter.

You have been found out Andy. Do United People a favor and BOUNCE. If you don't, you shall prove to all that you are indeed what you are charged with.

A banana is no match for a LION.

GO

I will say no more then.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 am

...............Image...............
Attachment:
angry-bill-stephens.jpg
angry-bill-stephens.jpg [ 7.6 KiB | Viewed 2995 times ]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:06 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
Im assuming this comment is in jest. It certainly does matter if you are truly accusing Andy.

BE IT NOTED, THERE IS NOW A BATTLE FOR SANITY AND TRUTH ON THIS FORUM. THERE IS A BATTLE FOR TRUTH OVER DECEPTION. OF GOOD AND EVIL. UNITED PEOPLE WILL HAVE A CLEANSING OR BE DONE WITH.

But I believe that good shall triumph over evil, here and on the planet at large.

YOU WHO LOVE TO CALL EVIL GOOD AND GOOD EVIL, BE READY TO DEAL WITH TRUTH.

TH your acting like a canadian one dollar coin.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 am
This is to Andy. I don't suppose you wouldn't GO, as you realize that you don't have to, but because enough feel like you are some kind of ''informant'' I suggest that you change something about how you play with others. I understand that you are a smart man, and I am hoping you care more about seeing this forum ''grow'' over seeing it ''die''. I trust you want to see it ''grow''. We will be watching you with respect to your dealings with Zook and others. ALL OF US HAVE TO SHOW EMPATHY HERE, OR WE ARE NOTHING BUT SOCIOPATHS SEEKING THE DESTRUCTION OF ANY IDEAL WE CAN HAVE.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:31 am

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 am
andywight wrote:

Games...games....games.

Ok Andy, now I have had it with you, and I declare that publicly, not in a PM as you have sent me. Folks, stay clear of this rotten banana.

CYA

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 am

Attachment:
Captureeee.JPG
Captureeee.JPG [ 87.68 KiB | Viewed 2974 times ]

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
It doesn't matter where it came from, what matters is that plenty of people seem to agree with it. :o

"An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

I gather there is a lot of back-channel chat going on. I would suggest that it be out in the open on the forum, as misunderstandings get corrected faster that way, rather than taking on a life of their own.

I've known and observed Andy for almost my entire forum life (a little over a year). He is not what you are portraying him as, Truthunter. Nor is he as UncleZook is portraying him. People do make mistakes judging others in the forums, and they do it often. Let me give you an example.

When you, Truthunter, first joined Nexus, other people quickly sized you up and judged you as arrogant, preachy, a know-it-all, and a troll bent on mischief and mayhem. Some prominent Nexus members were calling for your immediate banning. I knew who you were, and it was a remarkable lesson for me to see how you were being judged by the Nexus family I was part of. Even worse, I realized if I didn't know you, I would have been judging you right along with them. Worse still, I realized I had done exactly that to Reaver when he first joined Nexus. The result was the infamous "Mirror, mirror on the wall" thread that caused a great deal of discomfort for Nexus members.

I can vouch for Andy. Yes, he is a sharp observer, and his comments are equally sharp. They can easily cut you with serrations of truth. His one-liners sometimes went over my head on first reading, and sometimes remained over my head until I could get Andy to explain them. Don't assume that understanding Andy is a simple matter. It is not. Magamud is similar. Both are deeper than you might think from appearances.

I can vouch for UncleZook. His prose is often lofty and obscure. He is loyal to his family and friends. I think I have an idea of what drives him. I suspect human emotion can occasionally take precedence over the truth for him, and I will not fault him for this, as to do so is to condemn all of humanity. There are times when I suffer the same condition. We all do.

I can vouch for Truthunter. There are times when I have found him arrogant, preachy, a know-it-all, and a troll bent on mischief and mayhem. But there have been times in my life when I have been exactly the same. I changed. Or did I? Either way, I still had value, I still have a contribution to make, and so does Truthunter.

And so do we all.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next