Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 22, 2014 10:56 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Another great example of your manipulations and deceit Chicodoodoo, didn't you defend me for this at the time, and categorically refuse to delete it when asked by Truthunter and several other members?

No. I defended the forum's policy of no censorship. It wasn't about defending you at all.

The manipulations and deceit come from sociopaths, Andy. Thanks for providing us with yet another example.

Fri May 23, 2014 7:02 am

andywight wrote:
Another great example of your manipulations and deceit Chicodoodoo, didn't you defend me for this at the time, and categorically refuse to delete it when asked by Truthunter and several other members?

No. I defended the forum's policy of no censorship. It wasn't about defending you at all.

Really, then explain these???

I've known and observed Andy for almost my entire forum life (a little over a year). He is not what you are portraying him as, Truthunter. Nor is he as UncleZook is portraying him. People do make mistakes judging others in the forums, and they do it often.

I can vouch for Andy. Yes, he is a sharp observer, and his comments are equally sharp. They can easily cut you with serrations of truth. His one-liners sometimes went over my head on first reading, and sometimes remained over my head until I could get Andy to explain them. Don't assume that understanding Andy is a simple matter. It is not. Magamud is similar. Both are deeper than you might think from appearances.

You just can't seem able to stop lying, I guess once committed to the deceit you have no option but to continue!

The manipulations and deceit come from sociopaths, Andy. Thanks for providing us with yet another example.

Don't thank me, you're the proven manipulator/liar not me! :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 7:59 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
You just can't seem able to stop lying, I guess once committed to the deceit you have no option but to continue!

Still projecting your malfeasance on your opponents, Andy? That's very sociopathic.

And you've done another bang-up job of "twist and shout"! That's very sociopathic.

The posts you quoted are in reference to this post and have little to do with defending you regarding your posting of private information about Truthunter. You have taken these quotes out of context. It looks like Zook was back-channeling with Truthunter to assassinate your character, and I was trying to get everyone to settle down and stop spreading rumors. I defended the character of all three of you, which in hindsight shows how well I was fooled by sociopaths at that time.

andywight wrote:

Nice bit of deceit, Andy. Thanks for providing yet another example of a sociopath in action!

Nice job spelling "liar" correctly this time, too. I'll bet you never misspell it again! :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 10:44 pm

andywight wrote:

Still projecting your malfeasance on your opponents, Andy? That's very sociopathic.

And you've done another bang-up job of "twist and shout"! That's very sociopathic.

The posts you quoted are in reference to this post and have little to do with defending you regarding your posting of private information about Truthunter. You have taken these quotes out of context. It looks like Zook was back-channeling with Truthunter to assassinate your character, and I was trying to get everyone to settle down and stop spreading rumors. I defended the character of all three of you, which in hindsight shows how well I was fooled by sociopaths at that time.

andywight wrote:

Nice bit of deceit, Andy. Thanks for providing yet another example of a sociopath in action!

Nice job spelling "liar" correctly this time, too. I'll bet you never misspell it again! :lol:

Wrong again, it was your/the post directly after I posted the info on page two!

Now I'm not sure whether your a liar or just retarded!!!

The post that caused all the controversy:

andywight wrote:

Attachment:
Captureeee.JPG

The next post:

"An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

I gather there is a lot of back-channel chat going on. I would suggest that it be out in the open on the forum, as misunderstandings get corrected faster that way, rather than taking on a life of their own.

I've known and observed Andy for almost my entire forum life (a little over a year). He is not what you are portraying him as, Truthunter. Nor is he as UncleZook is portraying him. People do make mistakes judging others in the forums, and they do it often. Let me give you an example.

When you, Truthunter, first joined Nexus, other people quickly sized you up and judged you as arrogant, preachy, a know-it-all, and a troll bent on mischief and mayhem. Some prominent Nexus members were calling for your immediate banning. I knew who you were, and it was a remarkable lesson for me to see how you were being judged by the Nexus family I was part of. Even worse, I realized if I didn't know you, I would have been judging you right along with them. Worse still, I realized I had done exactly that to Reaver when he first joined Nexus. The result was the infamous "Mirror, mirror on the wall" thread that caused a great deal of discomfort for Nexus members.

I can vouch for Andy. Yes, he is a sharp observer, and his comments are equally sharp. They can easily cut you with serrations of truth. His one-liners sometimes went over my head on first reading, and sometimes remained over my head until I could get Andy to explain them. Don't assume that understanding Andy is a simple matter. It is not. Magamud is similar. Both are deeper than you might think from appearances.

I can vouch for UncleZook. His prose is often lofty and obscure. He is loyal to his family and friends. I think I have an idea of what drives him. I suspect human emotion can occasionally take precedence over the truth for him, and I will not fault him for this, as to do so is to condemn all of humanity. There are times when I suffer the same condition. We all do.

I can vouch for Truthunter. There are times when I have found him arrogant, preachy, a know-it-all, and a troll bent on mischief and mayhem. But there have been times in my life when I have been exactly the same. I changed. Or did I? Either way, I still had value, I still have a contribution to make, and so does Truthunter.

And so do we all.

As I stated earlier, "I guess once committed to the deceit you have no option but to continue!"

Fri May 23, 2014 10:55 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Wrong again, it was your/the post directly after I posted the info on page two! Now I'm not sure whether your a liar or just retarded!!!

No, you're wrong, as I was commenting on prior posts made before you publicly posted your nasty email to Truthunter, which I had not seen yet, as I was still reading and commenting on page one of that thread. Most of us didn't know yet what had prompted Truthunter to create that thread, and that was what the discussion was about at that time. Of course, YOU knew what it was all about, because it was your little game to reveal the dirt on Truthunter that you had gotten earlier from another UP member. You were a scheming, game-playing sociopath even back then, but I didn't know it at that time. Now, in hindsight, it's perfectly clear, and you are a bumbling idiot to draw our attention to your sociopathic behavior from over two years ago.

Yep, you expose yourself with every post. You build the gallows, provide the rope, AND place the advertisements for the hanging. Keep on truckin', Andy! You're the best!

Fri May 23, 2014 11:34 pm

No, you're wrong, as I was commenting on prior posts made before you publicly posted your nasty email to Truthunter, which I had not seen yet, as I was still reading and commenting on page one of that thread.

BS, so you post without reading the last post directly above the reply button that you hit to enter your post???

Do you really believe people are stupid enough to get sucked in by this deceit Chicodoodoo???

Most of us didn't know yet what had prompted Truthunter to create that thread, and that was what the discussion was about at that time. Of course, YOU knew what it was all about, because it was your little game to reveal the dirt on Truthunter that you had gotten earlier from another UP member. You were a scheming, game-playing sociopath even back then, but I didn't know it at that time. Now, in hindsight, it's perfectly clear, and you are a bumbling idiot to draw our attention to your sociopathic behavior from over two years ago.

Yep, you expose yourself with every post. You build the gallows, provide the rope, AND place the advertisements for the hanging. Keep on truckin', Andy! You're the best!

As always, you're entitled to your opinion Chicodoodoo, however detached from reality it is and again I rest my case to let the people reading this make up there owns minds! 8-)

Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
No, you're wrong, as I was commenting on prior posts made before you publicly posted your nasty email to Truthunter, which I had not seen yet, as I was still reading and commenting on page one of that thread.

BS, so you post without reading the last post directly above the reply button that you hit to enter your post???

You are really showing your bumbling stupidity now, Andy. I don't read an entire thread before posting. I typically respond to posts as I read them, and I tend to read them in order. My response is always posted at the end of the thread, many times on a page with posts I haven't even read yet.

andywight wrote:
Do you really believe people are stupid enough to get sucked in by this deceit Chicodoodoo???

If anyone believes people are stupid, it's the sociopath.

Sat May 24, 2014 3:44 am

andywight wrote:

You are really showing your bumbling stupidity now, Andy. I don't read an entire thread before posting. I typically respond to posts as I read them, and I tend to read them in order. My response is always posted at the end of the thread, many times on a page with posts I haven't even read yet.

Chico just accused Andy of stupidity. He must then believe that a person can be stupid. He's also accused me of being stupid, from time to time, as well as others who have committed the colossally stupid crime of disagreeing with him. So Chico believes that the collective of persons that disagree with him (e.g. people bound to all qualities of intelligence) ... are stupid. That's just a small degree of separation from saying that people are stupid. Keep this in mind, good folks, as we scroll down the enormous gap between Chico's statement above and Chico's statement below.

Quote:
andywight wrote:

If anyone believes people are stupid, it's the sociopath.

Remarkable. I'm tempted to agree with Chico, e.g. when his own statement is applied back to him ... but that would still not qualify Chico as a sociopath, unless we water the whiskey down until the taste is closer to water than whiskey.

In any event, I see that Chico is expanding his criteria for sociopathy yet again to include more shared behavior, specifically, the belief that people are stupid. The coinage appears to be an infinite bin for behavior, at least when Chico is in charge of it.

An infinite bin ... and if Miss Criterion was a lady ... damn the thresholds, toss her in!

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat May 24, 2014 12:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico just accused Andy of stupidity. He must then believe that a person can be stupid. He's also accused me of being stupid, from time to time, as well as others who have committed the colossally stupid crime of disagreeing with him. So Chico believes that the collective of persons that disagree with him (e.g. people bound to all qualities of intelligence) ... are stupid.

Very deceptive and manipulative, Zook. You were doing well until you derailed where the bold text begins. People disagree with me all the time without me describing them as stupid. It takes much more than just disagreeing with me to fall into the "stupid" bin. Indeed, there are very few people that I have ever described as stupid, because I believe most humans are roughly equivalent in intelligence, with me being no exception. Sociopaths, on the other hand, believe they are quite superior to the "stupid" human beings that fall for their deception and manipulation. You have long demonstrated that same arrogant attitude that sociopaths wear with pride, smug in the certainty of their superior discernment. That same attitude can lull sociopaths into such a superiority complex that they make stupid mistakes pursuing their time-tested strategies of deception and manipulation, especially when they fail to recognize that someone is seeing right through their clever game, which they clearly are not used to dealing with.

Sun May 25, 2014 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 104  Next