Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
Censorship 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
UncleZook wrote:
The above article is substandard for Rappoport, for he promotes the theory that a whiz kid actually created Facebook, which was then co-opted by the intelligence agencies ... when the preponderance suggests that Zuckerberg ... was placed there by intelligence think tanks, e.g. to corral, monitor and subvert their generation and other recent generations.

Ummm, Zook... Did you even read the article? That's pretty much what it says.


Unlike you, I actually understood it. Rappoport argues that Zuckerberg got an angel investor to build up a simple hypertext scheme - that many others had already implemented in various degree - to gigaportion; and that intelligence agencies subsequently are trying to undermine and takeover Facebook. The reality, however, is that Facebook was an intelligence operation from the outset. No need to takeover something that was already theirs to begin with. Zuckerberg is just another bankster Zionist zenith face. Brin of the google gaggle being another one.


Quote:
Quote:
Venture Capital provides the seed money, and bankster empire connections do the rest. No man, woman, child or dog ... ascends in this corrupt globalizing, centralizing economic system without the system's assistance. And the system assists those it has chosen to rise, e.g. for its own purposes.

OK, you clearly didn't read the article. You must still be doing the Zook surface skim, or else reading without comprehension. How do you expect to be taken seriously if you continue to comment without watching the video, or reading the article, or questioning the source? How many times must you make the same mistake before you correct yourself?


Still making false assumptions and derivative mischief, are we?


Quote:
Quote:
Let's face it, the plug is not going to be pulled - or the noose tightened - on the internet any time soon, because the internet provides a valuable monitoring service for the system.

The noose is already being tightened. Didn't you read the article? Rappoport's work is being censored from Facebook. That is a tightening of the noose.


Only from the perspective of surface dwellers. Many informed people have already pulled away from Facebook. The majority that remain are surface thinkers and/or the young obedient social networking breed. In this withdrawal of the informed, the intelligence apparatus is seeking a casus belli of sorts to keep the company name active in discussions around the water cooler. Negative publicity is better than no publicity <----------- a common business adage.

Of course, one has to think several layers above the common mob layer to notice these types of things.

Quote:
Quote:
Criticizing Obama runs parallel to the ruling agenda.

Obviously not, or criticism of Obama would be plastered all over the media instead of being censored. Where do you get these nonsensical ideas? Gatekeeping school?


Obama criticism is indeed plastered all over the internet, which happens to be the major media of the 21st century. Problem with you, Chico, is you make faulty assumptions ... and that invariably leads to errant conclusions.

Pax

ps: The jury is still out on Rappoport. On you, Chico, the only question that remains is what colors are worn by your gatekeeping regiment.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Last edited by UncleZook on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship



_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
Zook, your an idiot, perhaps if you did some exercise or punch a pillow for a bit you would not be so angry.

Your whole perspective is old view and your still belligerent over it. You have no new content. Big Biz finances geniuses then co-ops for the military. WOW your a smart guy.
Which came first the Co op or the Manchurian? Zionism is a world influence. Holy smokes nobody knows that. Liberal statism?

Quote:
Only from the perspective of surface dwellers.

Are you a Morlock or the mole man. :lol: Bad publicity is good publicity. WOW never heard of that one before.

Quote:
Of course, one has to think several layers above the common mob layer to notice these types of things.

You are the mole man....

Image

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Last edited by magamud on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
double post. Must have been for good measure :lol:

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10772
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
UncleZook wrote:
Unlike you, I actually understood it. Rappoport argues that Zuckerberg got an angel investor to build up a simple hypertext scheme - that many others had already implemented in various degree - to gigaportion; and that intelligence agencies subsequently are trying to undermine and takeover Facebook. The reality, however, is that Facebook was an intelligence operation from the outset.

So unlike me, you actually understood it? The article claims Facebook was an intelligence operation from the outset. From the article:
Quote:
With these CIA/Darpa connections, it’s no surprise that Jim Breyer’s jackpot investment in Facebook is not part of the popular mythology of Mark Zuckerberg. Better to omit it. Who could fail to realize that Facebook, with its endless stream of personal data, and its tracking capability, is an ideal CIA asset?

UncleZook wrote:
Obama criticism is indeed plastered all over the internet, which happens to be the major media of the 21st century.

What planet are you living on, Zook? Here on Earth, Obama criticism is not plastered all over the Internet. Look at Yahoo News, or Google news, both echoing the mainstream media which treats Obama as a good and respectable man. And the well-controlled mainstream media (TV, newspapers, magazines, and books) is still the major media currently, not the Internet.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
UncleZook wrote:
Unlike you, I actually understood it. Rappoport argues that Zuckerberg got an angel investor to build up a simple hypertext scheme - that many others had already implemented in various degree - to gigaportion; and that intelligence agencies subsequently are trying to undermine and takeover Facebook. The reality, however, is that Facebook was an intelligence operation from the outset.

So unlike me, you actually understood it? The article claims Facebook was an intelligence operation from the outset. From the article:
Quote:
With these CIA/Darpa connections, it’s no surprise that Jim Breyer’s jackpot investment in Facebook is not part of the popular mythology of Mark Zuckerberg. Better to omit it. Who could fail to realize that Facebook, with its endless stream of personal data, and its tracking capability, is an ideal CIA asset?



From that same article:

"The big infusion of cash that sent Mark Zuckerberg and his fledgling college enterprise on their way came from Accel Partners, in 2004.

Jim Breyer, head of Accel, attached a $13 million rocket to Facebook, and nothing has ever been the same."



That is how Facebook will survive. Zuckerberg’s grip on Facebook will loosen.

The company is too important as a data-mining asset of the intelligence community to let it fall into disrepair and chaos. The CIA and its cutouts will save it and gain more power over it. It’s what they’ve wanted all along.


Zuckerman never had a grip on Facebook that was greater than was allocated to him by the intelligence agencies. Yet Rappoport advances the idea that a rocket of $13 million was attached to an existing fledgling college enterprise(e.g. at Harvard, one of the premier spook schools) ... and that may well have been the case ... but the enterprise was just another college conferencing system before the intelligence agencies got a hold of it and made it what it was.

FTR, When I was at UoGuelph back in the late 1980's, there was this college conferencing system called TCosy. I used to spend a couple of hours on it each day. It was just as addictive as any conferencing system can be expected to be:
http://cosy.sourceforge.net/

To wit, the intelligence community made Facebook what it is today ... not any group of whiz kids. And it was there when the thing went off-campus, e.g. its functional origin, to become a technological Tyrannosaurus Rex.
So how does a company become rescued by the CIA, when it was originally funded and functionally originated by the CIA <------ with its infinite access to funding (e.g. Fed. money, drug money, blood money, etc.) ... in other words, when it was functionally owned by the CIA? Free clue: it was never in need of rescue because of this infinite funding access. The rescue angle is being sold for consumption by the mediocre masses.

The differences in your perspective and mine are subtle, Chico but important all the same. If Facebook is a CIA baby ... and it is ... then let that fact be known clearly and loudly! Don't dance around with false implied statements like "loosening Zuckerman's grip". He never had any meaningful grip to begin with.


Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Obama criticism is indeed plastered all over the internet, which happens to be the major media of the 21st century.

What planet are you living on, Zook? Here on Earth, Obama criticism is not plastered all over the Internet. Look at Yahoo News, or Google news, both echoing the mainstream media which treats Obama as a good and respectable man. And the well-controlled mainstream media (TV, newspapers, magazines, and books) is still the major media currently, not the Internet.


Type "Criticism of Obama" in the google galloper and see how many mainstream articles come up.

For me, 115,000,000 results come up with those keywords. I'm confident that a good chunk of those is actual criticism of Obama, and not just pro-/anti- discussion of said criticism.

Yup, criticism of Obama is being stifled. Sure. As you say. On Planet Chico, anything is probable, even the improbable.

Pax

ps: http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallu ... roval.aspx

If Obama's approval rating is 52% today ... then what about the 48% that disapprove of him? Are they being stifled? Or is their expressed discontent being made available so that polling orgs like Gallup and Zogby can collect and graphically arrange the discord?

ps2: Yup. On Planet Chico, many things are dreamt up in philosophy. Wot? :jest:

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Last edited by UncleZook on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
andywight wrote:

Nice attempt at distraction UncleZook, so let me take this opportunity to clarify my statement!

When are you going to debate me on this forum?

For starters how about we debate the ethics of publicly posting pm's, right here, right now, or are you still to "chickenshit"? :D

No surprise here, as usual the representative from the not so Universal Spectrum is to chickenshit to engage me in public debate! :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
Debate Andy Troll. You should be ignored, so take this gracious offer to get yourself in a bearable standing.
You are slandering Chico because your splitting hairs on Facebooks origin? There is no critical thinking on Obama?

There is enough critical thinking to cause dissent and not enough to oppose it. This is all grounded by the Mockingbird media.
The agenda is to create Civil war or do what we tell you. Its called a hostage dynamic. Get off your high horse Spook, unscrew your ass from your head and reattach it to your bottom line, or GTFO!

Like in athletics, this is a pro board for truth. This is not amateur hockey anymore. Things have evolved from Avalon. People can be fooled. Its the nature of our world. The starting point is admitting you were wrong and get back up again. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get on board son. No time for hussling and bussling about, we need to form an island of truth amongst the crashing seas of internet. This can be more then critical analysis. This can be about Art, which translates into Culture. You know a petri dish?

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
magamud wrote:
Debate Andy Troll. You should be ignored, so take this gracious offer to get yourself in a bearable standing.
You are slandering Chico because your splitting hairs on Facebooks origin? There is no critical thinking on Obama?

There is enough critical thinking to cause dissent and not enough to oppose it. This is all grounded by the Mockingbird media.
The agenda is to create Civil war or do what we tell you. Its called a hostage dynamic. Get off your high horse Spook, unscrew your ass from your head and reattach it to your bottom line, or GTFO!



All three of you clowns had an opportunity to debate the avuncular guy in realtime on skype 4-way chat with the debate being recorded for posterity. Each time, the debate didn't happen because you cowards, who weren't built to handle the courageous truths - or any truths at a more advanced level than packaged box thinking - certainly wouldn't have been able to handle them in realtime with a real truthseeker.

You yellow fellows require time to spin the facts and inflate the discussion with innuendo, orthogonal pursuits, parrot-squawks, elevated noise, diminished signal, etc. ... not surprisingly, time, specifically, filler time is what most forums offer (as opposed to critical usage of it). United People is in the rule of forums, not the exception. It is fatted with filler and has very little to offer in the way of genuine truthseeking. You'll be hardpressed to find greater champions of ideological subversion and psychological operations than the motley crew assembled here at United Peeps.

Indeed, if I didn't show up periodically to punt you half-assed asshats with critical analysis now and then, here and there, this forum would not be much better than Camelot ... just a more sophisticated variation of the ship of fools. As it were.

That said, the offer for realtime skype debate is still there ... and you cowards will continue to reject it ... as do vampires with the light of day.

Pax

ps: Look up the definition of troll, you meta-Thuban wank ... and find yourself even at this late date.

ps2: As I already stated, I address Banana Boy - a proven discord dweller - at my leisure and pleasure. He's a child by any standard of intellectual pursuit ... and you can go fcuk yourself if you pose here otherwise, e.g. against the voluminous evidence exposing the sundry games played by the yellow weeble of the clan of Wights, not least, the occasional toxic PM sent in an infantile attempt to stir discord in the membership.

:jest:

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Censorship
Quote:
All three of you clowns had an opportunity to debate the avuncular guy in realtime on skype 4

Something about the written word, brings out true intention. Its is no wonder why you are not engaging with me now for prosperity.

Quote:
Each time, the debate didn't happen because you cowards

Getting your speech ready for you nationalism? You are demented to say the least.

Quote:
or any truths at a more advanced level than packaged box thinking

Thanks for these packaged sound bytes of idiocy crook. Your becoming a predictive code for all to see...

Quote:
certainly wouldn't have been able to handle them in realtime with a real truthseeker.

What an obnoxious arrogant pompous ass you are. You are a little boy...

Quote:
You yellow fellows require time to spin the facts

Thanks for the breakdown zoom, this is fabulous stuff. Gatekeeper....

Quote:
inflate the discussion with innuendo, orthogonal pursuits, parrot-squawks, elevated noise, diminished signal, etc. ... not surprisingly, time, specifically, filler time is what most forums offer (as opposed to critical usage of it).

Wow, I really needed to quote that before you erase it, because it looks like, this is coming from a Manual of sorts. Who thinks like this? Oh ya I know who...

Quote:
United People is in the rule of forums, not the exception.

In keeping up your pattern of Double Speak...
Thanks for the compliment you Turd...

Quote:
It is fatted with filler and has very little to offer in the way of genuine truthseeking.

This is really good stuff crook.

Quote:
You'll be hardpressed to find greater champions of ideological subversion and psychological operations than the motley crew assembled here at United Peeps.

:lol:

Quote:
That said, the offer for realtime skype debate is still there

I prefer the written word. To me it shows clarity of intention and thought. I am disengaging from you Crook, because you are a Liar and a Gatekeeper.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Last edited by magamud on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.