Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
What's an administrator's role when toxic PMs are sent? 

Post Re: What's an administrator's role when toxic PMs are sent?
Quote:
What a joking club this place has morphed into.

The only joke here is you Zook.

Quote:
How does one give respect to those who have been kicked off most of the forums they have held membership at, including yourself, Mags?

Other forums are corrupt and apparently inherently. I was banned for this and now your suggesting the opposite. Gatekeeper :moon:

Quote:
Perhaps you should take a long hard look into the mirror to see the source of your passive-aggressive behavior.

:lol:

Quote:
is currently avoiding the issue of Heebert.

Your avoiding being teached morality. I cant think of anything more important.

Quote:
He won't commit to a response to assist the quest for truths;

Irony...

Quote:
You have a talent for it.

It is no surprise you have no idea of the integrity narrative that has evolved since the days of Avalon starting. As far as I am concerned. United People is the lone standing truth forum of any sorts, compared to Atticus, Nexus, Camelot, Avalon and universal spectrum. This points back to the understanding of what Liberty is and what slavery is. These are the basic tenets of any type of constructionism to be had. This is called lasting content. Other boards deal in bubble gum ideas that lose flavor after a few chews.

A bunch of losers....

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico, the fuckin' hypocrite.

It's important that you be able to say that without being silenced. Same for Andy and any one of us. That's what freedom of speech is all about. You also have to live with the consequences of what you say, as it affects how others perceive you.

Quote:
but since Andy is your hand man with a hand job to perform, you are now reluctant to take the same action against him. What a joking club this place has morphed into.

I am reluctant to take action against anybody, as I have no desire to do to others what I would not want done to me.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

Quote:
Do you sit when pissing?

Sent: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 am
To: UncleZook
Still to chicken shit to debate me!

Good lord Zook, are you kidding? :o

Tattling like this when I was young would have gotten me a dismissal from the principal and fat lip and black eye on the playground. :crybabe:

I think AW was on to something with the OP, cept instead of squatting to potty, you did it standing upright and in public and in your pants :moon:

PAX

Where is the BAN ME smilie/ :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:12 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
What a joking club this place has morphed into.

The only joke here is you Zook.

Quote:
How does one give respect to those who have been kicked off most of the forums they have held membership at, including yourself, Mags?

Other forums are corrupt and apparently inherently. I was banned for this and now your suggesting the opposite. Gatekeeper :moon:

Don't pretend that this forum is a truthseeker's forum, you poseur. The only one still hitting the hard truths in stride is the avuncular guy.

I go after ... banksters; Zionists; political apparatchiks; empire-ordered-lackeys; prevaricating poltroons; noise-making drummers that find the problem and attempt the solution in the fat of scripture; underdeveloped yellow intellects paid by the system - one way or the other - to create disturbances in truthseeking communities; etc. ... with little mercy.

Whereas you three clowns spend your time on innuendo, drama, obfuscation, and whatever surface observations that masquerade as critical insights. In short, you jester hounds chase after Obama, knowing that he's just a puppet, or other similar stuffed rabbits circling the racetrack ... while diverting attention away from the rulers of the power pyramid. Par for the common mind to chase after the obvious.

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps you should take a long hard look into the mirror to see the source of your passive-aggressive behavior.

:lol:

Quote:
is currently avoiding the issue of Heebert.

Your avoiding being teached morality. I cant think of anything more important.

Morality taught by morons isn't my idea of enlightenment. :jest:

Quote:
Quote:
He won't commit to a response to assist the quest for truths;

Irony...

Quote:
You have a talent for it.

It is no surprise you have no idea of the integrity narrative that has evolved since the days of Avalon starting. As far as I am concerned. United People is the lone standing truth forum of any sorts, compared to Atticus, Nexus, Camelot, Avalon and universal spectrum. This points back to the understanding of what Liberty is and what slavery is. These are the basic tenets of any type of constructionism to be had. This is called lasting content. Other boards deal in bubble gum ideas that lose flavor after a few chews.

A bunch of losers....

Now that you've got the angst out of your system ... can you give me an honest opinion about which of the forums has gotten the most truths out? You'll have to include UP1 and UP2 as parts in parcel of the United Peeps experiment that has gone so awry.

Pax

ps: If you want to be skewered for posterity, Mags, please join a recorded skype debate with Chico and I ... and let's talk about the meaning of liberty ... about the meaning of censorship ... about the gap between the way things are and the way things ought to be. I'm a tad tired of poseurs puffing out their chests and blustering about many things on this side of Horatio's philosophy - in virtual soliloquy - but not showing up to discover the greater aspects of Heaven and earth. Please show up on skype and enlighten me about my alleged deficits in morality, rationality, practicality, and any other deficit reality you care to saddle on me.

ps2: After all, if you dare to teach me, the least I can do is dare to learn. ;jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 am

Didn't we all agree that children should be seen and not heard ... and in the special case of the love children of Shrek and Fiona, not even seen? Or did you miss the circular, Mr. ULY?

Pax

ps; i offer no refuge for scoundrels. if AW was acting like a scoundrel, and he was, then let the light of day shine on him ... and his ass-wipers, Mr. ULY included.

:jest:

Quote:
Do you sit when pissing?

Sent: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 am
To: UncleZook
Still to chicken shit to debate me!

Good lord Zook, are you kidding? :o

Tattling like this when I was young would have gotten me a dismissal from the principal and fat lip and black eye on the playground. :crybabe:

I think AW was on to something with the OP, cept instead of squatting to potty, you did it standing upright and in public and in your pants :moon:

PAX

Where is the BAN ME smilie/ :mrgreen:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 am

andywight wrote:

Nice attempt at distraction UncleZook, so let me take this opportunity to clarify my statement!

When are you going to debate me on this forum?

For starters how about we debate the ethics of publicly posting pm's, right here, right now, or are you still to "chickenshit"? :D

No surprise here, as usual the representative from the not so Universal Spectrum is to chickenshit to engage me in public debate! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2