Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Quote:
The Auschwitz Memorial and Museum in Poland has publicly called out Redbubble for selling pillows, miniskirts and tote bags featuring images of the notorious Nazi death camp, having slammed the products as “disturbing and disrespectful”.

Redbubble, which says that its mission is to bring more creativity into the world, has replied to the museum by saying that the nature of the content is incompatible with its community guidelines, and the products will be removed from the website. -- source

Behold the fearsome power of the Jews! Only they can decide what we must believe about Auschwitz.

Quote:
Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest concentration and extermination camp during the Second World War, was built and operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland and became one of the main symbols of the Holocaust.

Millions of inmates were starved to death and killed in gas chambers before the camp was liberated in 1945 by the Soviet Red Army and transformed into a museum two years later. -- source

And there you have the official Holocaust™ Lie as a disclaimer at the end of the article, to prevent Jews from directing their hate towards Sputnik News. Millions of inmates were NOT starved to death and killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz. Hundreds of thousands did die of epidemics like typhus, despite determined effort by the Nazis to prevent these deaths. Auschwitz was a labor camp, and the inmates were a valuable source of labor needed in German factories to support the war effort. There is no way they would be deliberately exterminated. Typhus victims look like they've been starved, but it is a result of the "wasting away" nature of the disease.

Quote:
Endemic typhus symptoms can include rash that begins on the body trunk and spreads, high fever, nausea, malaise, diarrhea, and vomiting; Epidemic typhus has similar but more severe symptoms, including bleeding into the skin, delirium, hypotension, and death. -- source

You can't keep down food or digest it when you have epidemic typhus. It's the disease that starves you, not the Nazis.

Thu May 09, 2019 6:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Tlaib's use of the phrase "calming feeling" in reference to the aftermath of the Holocaust is what has drawn backlash.

"There is no justification for the twisted and disgusting comments made by Rashida Tlaib just days after the annual Day of Holocaust Remembrance," House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., said in a statement. "More than six million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust; there is nothing 'calming' about that fact." -- source

How sad that all these people are still operating under the belief in the Jewish Holocaust™, the cruellest Jewish deception of the 20th century.

When people don't know the truth, they are effectively crippled. They no longer prioritize properly. They don't even react properly. They are essentially mind controlled by the false stories they believe in. This is how organized religion has taken advantage of people for millennia. And it is how the Jewish cabal of sociopaths takes advantage of the entire world currently. They play on our sympathies, manipulating us via clever deception. There were no Jews gassed by the Nazis during WW2. None. Not six million, zero. And yet House Minority Whip Steve Scalise from Louisiana has the ignorance to declare "more than six million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust"!

The power of this tiny Jewish minority, founded on deception and lies, is truly awesome to behold.

Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
State of Deception: The Power of Nazi Propaganda is a traveling exhibition produced by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. It examines how the Nazis used propaganda to win broad voter support in Germany’s young democracy after World War I, implement radical programs under the party’s dictatorship in the 1930s, and justify war and mass murder. -- source

I laughed out loud at "and justify war and mass murder"! This travelling exhibition of twisted truth is the real propaganda, being shoved down our throats a full 74 years after the war with Germany ended. Why must we still be subjected to war propaganda from WW2 at this late date? Because the scale of the deception (e.g. the Holocaust™) is so massive and inhumanly cruel that it is crucial to the perpetrators that we continue to believe all that we have been brainwashed to believe.

I will bet money that there is no Nazi propaganda justifying mass murder in this travelling exhibition. The Germans did not believe in or condone mass murder. Churchill did, Roosevelt did, but Hitler did not. Hitler never used chemical or biological weapons, even though Germany possessed some of the most advanced weapons of both types. However, Churchill and Roosevelt conspired to use them ( 1 2 3 4 ). Hitler never fire-bombed entire cities of civilians, while Churchill and Roosevelt conspired and executed such fire-bombing repeatedly against Germany ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ). Hitler never ordered the mass murder of any group, while Stalin ordered over 20,000 captive Polish officers executed (Katyn massacre), and Eisenhower deliberately killed hundreds of thousands of German POWs via starvation, epidemics, and exposure to the elements ( 1 2 3 4 ).

We've been lied to for a long time, and it is still going on.

Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 am
Site Admin

The real "death camps" of WW2 were filled with German soldiers who had surrendered when the war ended. Their killers were American, British, French, and Russian. The public was never told. Instead, the public was saturated with false stories of Nazis exterminating Jews during the war by the millions in gas chambers.

It's easy to see why the Allies invented this enormous Holocaust Lie — they were saving their necks from prosecution for war crimes and crimes against humanity. This is also why they ran the Nuremberg Trials — to falsely blame the Germans for committing even worse war crimes and crimes against humanity.

It worked. They got away scot-free, and they hung the Germans who could have set the record straight. Pretty clever, huh? Sounds like sociopaths to me.

America`s Rhine Meadows Death Camps - Documentary
(duration 1:30:13)

Tue May 14, 2019 6:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"A ridiculous belief, even if sincerely believed, is no less ridiculous." -- Eric Nowell

That applies to the Holocaust™ belief. No matter how sincerely the average Joe Jew believes in this fairy tale, they are just being ridiculous. They are just blindly following their sociopath leaders. They aren't making an effort to learn the truth. They aren't realistic. They are fools, fooled fools at that.

Would the average Joe Jew be upset if he learned the Holocaust™ story was a fraud?

Now that's an interesting question. My guess is that he would not be upset. I suspect the typical rationalization would be something along this line — "It helped us become strong." If Jews benefit at the expense of non-Jews, that makes fraud OK.

What did I say about Jews being a sociopathic group?

Quote:
A recent book entitled " a Holocaust fraud" by Jewish author Calev Ben-David shed some light on the inner workings of claims made by Holocaust " survivors" and the treatment of such claims by the media.In 1995, a Holocaust memoir entitled Fragments, written by Binjamin Wilkomirski, was published in Switzerland . It told of the author's childhood experiences growing up in the Riga ghetto, his alleged deportation to Auschwitz, his experience in a Cracow orphanage after the war, and his eventual adoption by the Swiss family that raised him. The book received effusive critical praise. The Guardian newspaper called it "one of the great works about the Holocaust" and a the US magazine The Nation said: "This stunning and austerely written work is so profoundly moving, so morally important, and so free from literary artifice of any kind at all that I wonder if I even have the right to try to offer praise." "Fragments" won the National Jewish Book award, and Wilkomirski became a celebrity-survivor, giving readings and lectures across the world, becoming ( very) rich in the process.

In 1998, Jewish author, Daniel Ganzfried wrote an article which charged that Wilkomirski, far from being a Holocaust survivor, was a native-born, non-Jewish Swiss citizen named Bruno Grosjean, who had invented the story of his childhood in war-time East Europe and the camps. Wilkomirski denied the accusation But as journalists began to poke into the story, the truth of Ganzfried's charges - and the lies in Fragments - looked more and more evident, and calls were made for the book to be pulled out , or at least relabelled as fiction. The publishers hired a Jewish historian, Dr. Maechler, to investigate . The result, together with the text of Fragments, is now being put out by the same companies that published Wilkomirski's text in the first place. Maechler makes it clear that Wilkomirski-Grosjean made up absolutely everything in Fragments connected with the Holocaust

The height of the scam , reports Maechler, came when Wilkomirski addressed a meeting of the Holocaust Survivors Group of Los Angeles, and was embraced there by a woman in tears named Laura Grabowski, who claimed to remember him from the camps. It later turned out that she was actually a non-Jewish, US-born woman named Lauren Stratford, who had falsely accepted Holocaust reparations ( reportedly in excess of a million dollars) and had also previously claimed to be the childhood victim of ritual abuse by Satanic cults. Like all adherents of the so-called "recovered memory" movement in the US, Wilkomirski is diagnosed by Maechler to be a psychologically disturbed individual, who totally created, based on books and movies he was exposed to, and then accepted as truth, his fake Holocaust-survivor identity. To this day, even when confronted with absolute proof of his lies, Wilkomirski refuses to admit his scam, a good indication of mental disease. Even worse, some of his Jewish admirers refuse to back down from their position - and claim that to now attack the author and his work is to be, what else, an anti-Semite. -- source

"What about the testimonies of the survivors?" When you investigate them, they either don't hold up, or they don't provide anything concrete supporting the stories that Jews were gassed. There were indeed plenty of survivors of the German concentration camps, which is what you would expect given that the camps were not "death camps", but were penal labor camps. Those survivors do have stories to tell, but they need to tell the truth and not incorporate the false information underlying the Holocaust™ belief. The problem is that a sociopathic group cannot tell the truth, and it cannot eschew the Holocaust™ belief when it is benefiting greatly from it. I believe that is why the scam has endured for so long, and why it will continue to endure.

Fri May 17, 2019 1:42 am
Site Admin

Al Jazeera pulls video that links Zionism with Nazism & calls Israel ‘biggest winner’ of Holocaust

Quote:
An Al Jazeera video which accused Israel of exploiting the Holocaust to carry out a Nazi-like policy of “annihilation” against the Palestinians has been deleted following accusations of anti-Semitism.

A spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described the video as “anti-Semitic” and accused Al Jazeera of “spreading lies” about the Holocaust and Israel in order to “incite the masses.” -- source

The Simon Wiesenthal Center spokesman explains, but his pants are like glowing embers...

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Tue May 21, 2019 5:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“According to the Jewish World Almanac, the Jewish world population in 1933 stood at 13,315,859. By 1938, one year before the outbreak of war, the census showed a total of 15,748,091 Jews. Residing in the Third Reich were 210,000 Jews, some refugees fleeing Polish pogroms.

In 1948, three years after the war ended, the census reveals a total of 15,753,638 Jews world-wide. In 2017 the figure is still under 16 million. Now, let’s repeat my question; how many Jews died in the holocaust?” -- source

There was no Holocaust. The genocide of the Jewish population by the Nazis is a lie. It's a lie of The People, by The People, and for The People. The self-proclaimed Chosen People, that is. These are con-artist, criminal sociopaths enriching themselves by any means regardless of ethics or morality. They think it is OK to lie to the entire world and then ask to be compensated.

Quote:
“Did you know, students, 9 million of the 16 million Jews world-wide are collecting ‘reparations’. Benefits extend to children and dependents born to ‘survivors’ even though they had been born after World War Two. On registering their claim they are handed $35,000, receive $2,000 per month and receive free health care for life. Tell me again, how many Jews died?”

Hey, when there is easy profit to be made, the Jews are all over it. Parasites.

Thu May 30, 2019 7:11 am
Site Admin

I did a search for a Reddit thread investigating the Holocaust™, but the Duck Duck Go search engine wasn't finding anything challenging the official story. Only Reddit threads supporting the official story were presented. One of them was truly absurd, claiming historical revisionists create faked photos that they can then use as evidence to discredit Holocaust™ supporters. Say what?! There are plenty of fake photos that support the Holocaust™ narrative, but it's not historical revisionists creating them! It's the Holocaust supporters creating them. But this fact has been twisted around to make it seem like historical revisionists have to fake photos in order to have evidence to discredit Holocaust™ supporters. As if there's not enough holes in the Holocaust™ story already!

In the comments of that absurd Reddit thread I found a link to the only Reddit thread I could find that was friendly to "Holocaust denial". It is behind a protective "gate" and is closed to comments. This thread did not show up in any of my search results. How strange, given that I was searching specifically for a Reddit thread questioning the Holocaust.

Anyway, the Reddit thread questioning the Holocaust is "quarantined", like some kind of horrible contagion:

Quote:
This community is quarantined:

It is dedicated to shocking or highly offensive content. If you are seeking historical information about the Holocaust, please note the resources available at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, including those compiled to confront Holocaust denialism.

Right, like the US Holocaust Memorial Museum is a source of truth about the Holocaust! :face:

In that Reddit thread, I came across a video about Jewish individuals being caught faking "hate crimes" against themselves in order to garner attention towards themselves as persecuted victims. How ironic. Historical revisionists don't have to fake the persecution levelled at them, because that persecution, for telling the truth, is real. Likewise, they don't have to create fake photos to find fault with the Holocaust Lie, which as I (and others) have pointed out is chock full of holes.

Interestingly, that video, that I watched only yesterday, is no longer in the Reddit Holocaust denial thread! However, here are similar ones that mention the same incidents ( 1 2 3 ). It seems this kind of fakery by the Jews is so prevalent that there is an archive of the fakes that were caught. But, I suspect the vast majority of the fake "hate crimes" are not caught. The Holocaust Lie itself is a prime example.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:11 pm
Site Admin

People still deny the Holocaust these days?? I thought it was common knowledge. Doesnt everyone know about the holocaust and the horrible things surrounding it?

There was a time when I felt this way too. I was just as brainwashed, just as ignorant, and just as sure of my knowledge as this guy. It's amazing what a little questioning and investigation can do.

There is not safety in numbers. There is comfort. You feel good that everyone thinks like you, and that you think like everyone else. And where does the truth fit into this? You assume that the comfortable majority holds the truth. But in a world led by sociopaths, this is almost never the case. Most of the time, the comfortable majority is totally fooled.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:50 am
Site Admin

We've been through each of these reasons before in this thread, but this is still a nice summary:

Quote:
The notion that Auschwitz was a 'death camp' is ludicrous because:

1. You don't build swimming pools, organize orchestras, have a camp hospital, print camp currency, and establish a brothel for inmates who are going to be killed.
  2. You don't hang guards for abusing prisoners who are going to be killed, as the nazis did.
  3. High nazi muckamucks don't send around memos, as Himmler did, declaring that the death rate in the camps 'absolutely' must be reduced when the inmates are there to be killed.
  4. Auschwitz was a huge industrial center which manufactured products critical to the German war effort. Shipping people to an industrial center in order to kill them is the height of absurdity.
-- source

Yet this true information has been systematically suppressed, and false misinformation has been systematically emphasized. That's how scams and con-games are conducted. Does that mean the whole Holocaust story is a scam or a con-game?

Yes.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47  Next