Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Quote:
Never before was there a clearer example of aesthetics used to promote enslavement and heroic death. This was reflected in the architecture of the site. If the participants in Hitler's shows were the actors and the activities the drama, the meeting place represented the stage and auditorium. Hitler oversaw each aspect of the design, spatial arrangements, and building materials of the complex. These expressed the same twin themes — absolute obediance to the Fuhrer and loyalty to him unto death. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, page 69

This is BS, as usual from Frederic Spotts, built around real truth. Hitler did oversee "each aspect of the design, spatial arrangements, and building materials of the complex." Hitler was an artist after all, and he would naturally critique artistic endeavors, just as he had as a teenager when he would critique the latest opera he had seen with his friend August Kubizek. But to jump from Hitler's artistic critiques of architecture to a ridiculous conclusion that these critiques "expressed the same twin themes — absolute obedience to the Fuhrer and loyalty to him unto death", is just academic rubbish. Spotts is being a charlatan once again, in perfect alignment with his own brainwashing concerning Hitler, the "evil monster" dictator.

Hitler was a dictator, yes, but unlike many dictators, he was not dictating for selfish gain, but for communal gain, or national gain. The meme being reinforced here by Spotts is that dictators are always bad, when they can be exceptionally good. We don't have the brainwashing that King Richard the Lionheart or King Arthur were evil, yet kings are dictators even more so than Hitler ever was.

If anything, Hitler expected the same thing from his people that he expected from himself — absolute obedience to the principles of the German nation and loyalty to it even unto death. Hitler personally walked that path with no hypocrisy whatsoever, and the German people recognized that. That's why they were loyal to Hitler, not because of any force or trickery that Hitler employed against them, but because of the stellar example Hitler personally set for them.

So once again, Spotts' cognitive dissonance interferes with his reasoning. It can hardly be helped, I realize, for brainwashing is a debilitating condition. But we need to point it out if we are to have any hope of overcoming it.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:52 pm
Site Admin

Hans-Ulrich Rudel was the man Adolf Hitler thought should be the next Fuhrer of Nazi Germany. Have you ever heard of Rudel? Did you ever imagine that Hitler would want someone to take over for him as "dictator"? Why would an alleged psychopath like Hitler want to give up his grip on power?

Because Hitler was no psychopath, and because being Fuhrer wasn't about power to Hitler. Fuhrer means "guide". Hitler recognized in Rudel someone who would give his all for Germany. This is what Hitler did, and Rudel was perhaps even better at it than Hitler was!

Quote:
He received the decoration at Fuehrer Headquarters West at Taunus in the presence of the commanders of all branches of the armed forces, as well as Generalfeldmarschall Keitel, Generaloberst Jodl and several Eastern Front generals. At the same time he was promoted to Oberst. Rudel's joy turned to dejection when Hitler said to him, "You have done enough flying. You and your experience must remain alive as an example for German youth." The high-ranking officers held their breath as Rudel answered, "My Fuehrer, I cannot accept this decoration and promotion if I am no longer permitted to fly with my Geschwader."

Hitler suddenly smiled, "Very well then, fly. But be careful, the German people need you." Afterwards, Rudel spent an hour-and-a-half in conversation with the Supreme Commander and was astonished by Hitler's knowledge in the field of armaments technology. -- source

Can you see the persona of the evil dictator in Hitler's behavior here? He smiles, and then he says, "Very well then, fly." In otherwords, have it your way. And Hitler's primary motivation for his "order" grounding Rudel is " the German people need you." Hitler is thinking in the best interests of the German people, as always!

Rudel was a one-man army, a phenomenon that is rarely seen:

Quote:
Missions flown against the enemy: 2530 (a world record)

Ground targets destroyed: 2000 (including 519 tanks; 70 assault craft/landing boats, including a Soviet battleship, two cruisers and a destroyer; 150 self-propelled guns; 4 armored trains; and 800 other vehicles)

Air victories: 9 (2 Il-2's and 7 fighters)

Rescue missions behind enemy lines: 6

Shot down/crash landings: 32 (He was never shot down by another aircraft, even though Stalin had placed a 100,000 ruble bounty on his head.)

Wounded: 5 times

Decorations for bravery: 12 plus two foreign. Most decorated serviceman of all branches of the German Armed Forces (apart from Hermann Göring, who was awarded the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross). -- source

Rudel was all about the best interests of the German people.

Quote:
When Rudel regained consciousness in the SS hospital near Seelow, he learned the crushing news that his leg had been amputated right below the knee. Hitler's reaction to the news: "He was lucky to get off so easy."

But even this would not hold Rudel back. His physician told him, "You are finished with flying." But before six weeks was up, Rudel left the hospital with an only partially healed stump and began commanding his squadron again. Wearing a temporary prosthesis and using a counterweight at his steering rudders, he flew again in April and killed his last 14 tanks. -- source

I am in awe of this man's drive and accomplishments, yet you never hear a word about this "evil Nazi" in the modern world. Why not? Because the Jews decide what we should hear and what we shouldn't via the mass media that they control.

Evil Nazi Hans-Ulrich Rudel, who went above and beyond the call of duty like no other man.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:56 pm
Site Admin

The Russians had crossed the Oder River and amassed their forces east of the Seelow heights for the final assault on Berlin. According to his own account, Rudel suggests to the Fuehrer that victory in the East is possible if "we can succeed in getting an armistice" with the West. He writes:

A rather tired smile flits across his (Hitler's) face as he replies: "It is easy for you to talk. Ever since 1943 I have tried incessantly to conclude a peace, but the Allies won't; from the outset they have demanded unconditional surrender."

So you thought revisionist historian David Irving was lying about all the attempts Hitler made to end the war? Well, here is another independent source that confirms that Hitler did not want war. He never wanted war. It was Churchill and his Jewish handlers that wanted war. It was also they that orchestrated events to falsely blame Hitler for the war! Sociopathic Jewish bastards!

We can also see why Hitler would think Rudel was a good candidate to be Fuhrer of Germany, since Rudel thought much like Hitler, wanting peace with the British, French, and Americans so that Germany could stop the Mongol/Jewish communist takeover of Europe coming from Russia. American General Patton eventually came to think exactly the same way, understanding that the real threat to Europe was from the Russian Jews!

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Site Admin

Another source noting the more than two dozen peace offers from Hitler to England during WW2 is the video below. At 1:06:49, you can hear how English officials were surprised by the "more than two dozen German offers of peace". They were surprised because Germany had the English up against the ropes, yet here was Hitler offering again and again to stop the war! The alleged psychopathic madman allegedly bent on world conquest wants nothing more than to stop the war. That makes sense, huh?

Hitlers War - Translated Underground German Documentary - Truth about WWII
(duration 1:36:53)

Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Breggin: “[Before World War 2, in America], organized psychiatry had been sterilizing tens of thousands of Americans. For a time in California, you couldn’t be discharged from a state hospital unless you were sterilized. In Virginia the retarded were targeted. American advocates of sterilization went to Berlin to help the Nazis plan their sterilization program. These Americans reassured the Germans that they would meet no opposition from America in sterilizing their mentally and physically ‘unfit’ citizens.” -- source

Oh, really?! :o

So after Americans helped Germany address this thorny problem, they then had the gall to condemn the Germans for cooperating?

Quote:
“While the murder of mental patients was going full swing in Germany, knowledgeable American psychiatrists and neurologists didn’t want to be left out. In 1942, the American Psychiatric Association held a debate about whether to sterilize or to murder low IQ ‘retarded’ children when they reached the age of five. Those were the only two alternatives in the debate: sterilization or death.”

“After the debate, the official journal of the American Psychiatric Association published an editorial in which it chose sides in favor of murder (“Euthanasia” in the American Journal of Psychiatry, 1942, volume 99, pp. 141-143). It said psychiatrists would have to muster their psychological skills to keep parents from feeling guilty about agreeing to have their children killed.” -- source

Thanks to America, Iraq has similar "culling" problems with grossly deformed babies due to depleted uranium contamination. Is it proper to kill these deformed babies gently, or let them suffer and die on their own schedule? In the meantime, Iraqi women are urged to avoid having children. Thanks, America, for making Iraqis "murder" defective newborn babies!

Here's the Jewish spin on the German euthanasia story, similarly condemning the evil Germans and the "monster" Hitler for cold, heartless murder. Another source (H.E.A.R.T.) which also reinforces the Holocaust Lie has some interesting information here that they too spin to fit their biases:

Quote:
By the end of 1938, the regime was receiving requests from the families of newborn or very young children with severe deformities and brain damage for the grant of a “mercy killing” (Gnadentod). In particular, a petition was received in respect of an infant named Gerhard Herbert Kretschmar, the so-called `Knauer’ child, who had been born on 20 February 1939, blind, with one leg and part of one arm missing, and who was described as an “idiot.” Hitler ordered Karl Brandt, his personal physician, to visit the child in a hospital at Leipzig. Brandt testified at his post-war Nürnberg trial he had been instructed that if the facts provided by the child’s father proved to be correct, he was to inform the physicians in Hitler’s name that ““euthanasia”” could be carried out – which it was, on 25 July 1939. -- source

So Hitler approached this thorny problem with appropriate compassion. I am not surprised, given that Hitler was not a sociopath. And how about Brandt, Hitler's personal physician?

Quote:
The extent to which the medical profession had rationalised their homicidal behaviour is perhaps best illustrated by the testimony of defendants at their post-war Nürnberg trial. Valentin Faltlhauser insisted that, for him, “the decisive motive was compassion.” Paediatrician Ernst Wentzler stated, “I had the feeling that my activity was something positive, and that I had made a small contribution to human progress.” Karl Brandt affirmed the following:

“Do you think it was a pleasure for me to receive the order to permit “euthanasia”? For fifteen years I had toiled at the sickbed and every patient was to me like a brother. I worried about every sick child as if it had been my own...I fully realize the problem; it is as old as mankind, but it is not a crime against man nor humanity. It is pity for the incurable, literally. Here I cannot believe like a clergyman or think as a jurist. I am a doctor, and I see the law of nature as being the law of reason. In my heart there is a love of mankind, and so it is in my conscience. That is why I am a doctor!...Death can mean deliverance. Death is life - just as much as birth. It was never meant to be murder.”

The courts were not fooled by this apparent display of contrition. -- source

No, of course the kangaroo court (military tribunal, actually) at Nuremberg wasn't "fooled". They decided before the "trials" what the outcome would be, regardless of the truth. It's kind of like the H.E.A.R.T. website itself, studiously researching the Holocaust to make sure their starting biases are confirmed.

H.E.A.R.T. wrote:
We will not engage in debate or dispute. We are not a forum, nor do we wish to become involved in controversy.

No debate, dispute, or controversy?! So much for "researching" the Holocaust...

Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
He (Hitler) took enormous pleasure in bestowing commissions, grants, awards, honorariums, pensions, tax abatements, scholarships, gifts, titles, professorships, studios, and even houses, some of them confiscated from Jews. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, page 79

Frederic Spotts casually throws in his gratuitous and unjustified slander against the Fuhrer, once again for the benefit of the Jewish cabal! Where is the evidence for this outrageous accusation, that Hitler was confiscating houses from Jews and giving them away as gifts? Hitler instigated programs to build thousands of new houses for Germans. He wasn't confiscating houses, nor was he looking for opportunities to steal Jewish property. Spotts is just doing his duty to bolster the Holocaust Lie and please his Jewish masters.

Note also the usual cognitive dissonance, where the psychopathic evil dictator is as generous as Jesus with his favors. If it weren't for the gratuitous and unjustified slander at the end, we might get the impression that Hitler was some kind of saint. We can't have that, so let's be sure to add in some juicy character assassination to spoil the impression. Yep, Hitler is persecuting the Jews, confiscating their houses, and giving them as gifts to the dirty goyum!

It's pure BS from our highly acclaimed academic historian and respected author Frederic Spotts, the latest flag bearer for the Jewish sociopaths determined to vilify Hitler and garner sympathy for the poor, innocent Jews who are so unfairly abused and persecuted by the forces of evil in this world. Oh, outpouring of tears and choruses of wailing for the good-hearted Jews who never harmed anyone with their schemes and scams!

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
He (Hitler) established the most honorific, the National Prize for Art and Science, in 1937 after the Nobel Peace Prize had been awarded to Carl von Ossietzky, an anti-Nazi then languishing in a concentration camp. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, page 80

More twisting of the facts by author Frederic Spotts. Carl von Ossietzky was legally in prison for high treason and espionage. Yes, prison in Germany took the form of "concentration camps". Those "correctional facilities" (as we call prisons today) were the German prison system.

And why not call Carl von Ossietzky "pro-Jewish" instead of anti-Nazi? His stance on anti-Semitism made it clear where his loyalties lay:

Quote:
Anti-Semitism is akin to nationalism and its best ally. They are of a kind because a nation that, without territory or state power, has wandered through two thousand years of world history is a living refutation of the whole nationalist ideology that derives the concept of a nation exclusively from factors of power politics. Anti-Semitism has never had roots among workers. It has always been a middle-class and small-peasant affair. Today, when these classes face their greatest crisis, it has become to them a kind of religion, or at least a substitute for religion. Nationalism and anti-Semitism dominate the German domestic political picture. They are the barred organs of fascism, whose pseudo-revolutionary shrieks drown out the softer tremolo of social reaction. -- source

Given that bogus argument, how would Ossietzky explain the "nationalist ideology" of Israel today? No doubt in contradictory terms, just like he does when he blunders implying that middle-class and small-peasants are not workers.

Ossietzky's Nobel Peace Prize in 1935 was "for his work in exposing the clandestine German re-armament." This rearmament was supposedly in violation of the Jewish orchestrated Treaty of Versailles. Because the WW1 allies never kept their end of the bargain (they did not disarm after Germany had disarmed), the Germans knew full well that the Treaty of Versailles was fraudulent and therefore null and void. The 1935 Nobel Peace Prize was just recognition and a monetary reward given to Ossietzky for fighting in support of the Jewish agenda. It was hardly different than Obama's 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, meaning it was completely fraudulent. International Jewry had declared global economic war on Germany in 1933 ( 1 2 3 ), and they were simply using the Nobel Peace Prize as a propaganda tool to advance that war. Hitler knew it, which is why he withdrew German participation from the Nobel Prize and created a competing prize, the National Prize for Art and Science. This was entirely proper and correct of Hitler, who clearly recognized the deceptive and manipulative underpinnings of the Nobel Prize.

The Jews are still, to this day, using the story of Carl von Ossietzky as propaganda in their relentless battle to gain the confidence and trust of the non-Jewish public. That's why it's called a con-game. Check out this slick, dramatic distortion of the truth in the style of Jewish-controlled Hollywood. I have to admit, they are masters of psychological mind control, and 10 years ago I would have fallen for this video presentation hook, line, and sinker.

The Dangerous Prize - about whistleblower Carl von Ossietzky.
(duration 4:20)

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The Hitler and Mannerheim Recording is a secret voice recording of a private conversation between Adolf Hitler and Baron Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, Marshal of Finland and Commander-in-Chief of the Finnish Defence Forces, during a secret visit honoring Mannerheim's 75th birthday on 4 June 1942. -- source

Here is the conversational Hitler that you never get to hear. That's because it doesn't support the image we've always been given of Hitler as the psychopathic madman. It should be obvious that he was neither psychopathic nor a madman, otherwise he would never have had the overwhelming support of the German people. But we are taught from birth to believe what is clearly vile propaganda designed to keep us from knowing the truth about Hitler and WW2. And that truth is that the Allies were the bad guys, led by real sociopaths, and they committed by far the worst crimes against humanity that occurred in the 20th century, which is why they had to invent the Holocaust and paint Hitler as the devil incarnate, so that no one would notice that the Allied sociopaths were accusing their opponents, the Nazis, of their own malfeasance.

Adolf Hitler's Normal Voice - 1942 (Mannerheim recording) HD 1080p
(duration 12:03)

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Jews represent the lowest form of human being. My first and foremost task will be to annihilate them. -- Adolf Hitler

That quote comes from the video posted in the forum here and also reposted below. There is no original source given for the quote (shown at the 1:05 mark). Why? Because this is a quote falsely attributed to Hitler by his enemies. Hitler never said or wrote this. But somebody sure wants us to believe he did. Jews maybe?

This is why it is so hard to get to the real truth about Hitler. There is a concerted conspiracy to misrepresent Adolf Hitler as an evil, Jew-hating monster. Now who would do that? Jews maybe?

Would Jews discriminate against Germans and other non-Jews to such an extent? The lead-up and history of WW1 and WW2 would suggest that it's what they always do.

American Holocaust of Native Americans
(duration 29:39)

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:34 am
Site Admin

Joseph Goebbles never said that. It is another fake quote designed to vilify Hitler and the Nazis.

Here is what Goebbels actually said:

Quote:
"The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing." -- source

You can get the entire context of Goebbels speech here. He is speaking of how the Jewish sociopaths accused Germany, during WW1, of their own malfeasance. Yes, this is exactly how sociopaths always behave. There was nothing sociopathic about the Germans, but there definitely was with the the forces of evil conspiring against them! And just as it was with WW1, it was the same with WW2. It was the Jewish ruling sociopaths seeking the destruction of Germany, determined to remove it from their path towards total world domination. And of course, they falsely accused Germany of seeking total world domination, which was utter BS. They have maintained that false accusation ever since, lying sociopaths that they are.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 65  Next