Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
I'm delighted to facilitate your spreading of dis-info! 

Post I'm delighted to facilitate your spreading of dis-info!
Who am I?

A) Bill Ryan
B) Kerry Cassidy
C) David Wilcock
D) Drake
E) All of the above but, especially A because he is SO delighted.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: I'm delighted to facilitate your spreading of dis-info!
I don't know who "Drake" is, but all in your list would be welcome here, as are you. Should you reveal yourself and actually turn out to be one of the alt-media celebrities you mention, a handful of people here (maybe less) might take notice! Not much massage for the ego, I know....

Who is "Drake" anyway, and why is he of note?

By the way, spreading disinformation cannot be helped in the current environment, because so much of what we take for granted as true is disinformation already. We have been programmed with disinformation since birth! How to escape from that dilemma is the problem we face. I could be wrong, but I think the answer may lie in questioning everything, dismissing nothing, and learning to be comfortable with uncertainty.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Drake is a cowboy whistleblower who came out of nowhere a few months ago and at first Wilcock took Drake under his wing and then later Wilccok couldn't get far enough away from Drake. Drake made some mass arrest prediction for the 4th of July and is now considered a dis-info joke.

If you really had never heard of Drake before, give yourself a pat on the back.

Did you see the celebrity panel back in March-ish with Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan and Bill Brockbrader. This 4 person interview was supposed to be a blockbuster "BIG REVEAL" must listen to interview with Bill Ryan lending credibility to it by his sitting in. Well the interview ended with Wilcock and Brockbrader giggling because they knew something so big that they couldn't tell us for our own good but that, we would find out soon enough.
(If you never heard of this interview before, give yourself another pat on the back.)

Still waiting.....

I was de-activated from Avalon back in March and then immediately asked by the other mods to re-consider and come back to Avalon. I decided to stay away and take the side roads. I guess the pop-quiz question from the OP originated from my pent-up disgust that at one point I took Bill Ryans interviews seriously and even thought he was a great interviewer. Now, I too am DELIGHTED to say that "I don't believe a word of it" either Bill Ryan. You are a bit to slick and scientology-ific for this banned former contributor to your containment forum.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am
Site Admin

at one point I took Bill Ryans interviews seriously and even thought he was a great interviewer.

Been there, done that! It seems to almost be a necessary step in the journey towards truth to be seriously duped along the way.

Quote:
If you really had never heard of Drake before, give yourself a pat on the back.

Got one pat!

Quote:
Did you see the celebrity panel back in March-ish with Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan and Bill Brockbrader.

I saw some of it, so no back pat for me for avoiding that one.

Quote:
I was de-activated from Avalon back in March and then immediately asked by the other mods to re-consider and come back to Avalon. I decided to stay away and take the side roads.

Well, you ventured down some off-the-beaten-track roads to find this place!

Quote:
Now, I too am DELIGHTED to say that "I don't believe a word of it" either Bill Ryan.

Keep in mind that sociopaths rely on propaganda to manipulate and deceive their followers. That means some of what they say is usually true.

Quote:
You are a bit too slick and scientology-ific for this banned former contributor to your containment forum.

"Containment forum", eh? Yes, I think that is quite accurate, being similar to how mind control corrals the victim's behavior. Nicely put.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]