Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Trance-Formation - Max Igan 
Site Admin

Post Re: Trance-Formation - Max Igan
andywight wrote:
I hardly think a comparison can be made between personnel information that you published here about me, which included details of my family and my wife's parents financial position, ...

Does the financial position of your wife's parents include property holdings? Are the property records publicly available?

andywight wrote:
... with Ripley county's property records which are freely available through a number of sources!

Why ask me about my property holdings if the records are freely available through a number of sources?

Tue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Your doing great Andy, keep it up...

Do we have to trash Max Igans thread anymore? You think you could put some effort and consolidate your posts? I don't know maybe......Chico busted?

This thread feels like its been nuked. Putting Max up to early might radiate his message....

Tue May 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Does the financial position of your wife's parents include property holdings?

Yes.

Are the property records publicly available?

Of course, as in the USA, all property records are publicly available. It would be impossible to buy/sell property/real estate otherwise, surly you're aware of this! You must of had a title search done before buying your property/houses in Ripley, MO and house in Fountain, CO!

Why ask me about my property holdings if the records are freely available through a number of sources?

For the same reason I wanted a definitive answer "on record" as to whether Bill Stephens (aka Truthunter) is or ever has been a tenant of yours!

magamud wrote:
Your doing great Andy, keep it up...

Do we have to trash Max Igans thread anymore? You think you could put some effort and consolidate your posts? I don't know maybe......Chico busted?

This thread feels like its been nuked. Putting Max up to early might radiate his message....

It seems odd that you're only addressing me with this request!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 06, 2014 11:14 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
For the same reason I wanted a definitive answer "on record" as to whether Bill Stephens (aka Truthunter) is or ever has been a tenant of yours!

And what reason would that be?

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:

I agree with Mags. There's a thread for that, Andy. Why don't you use it, instead of trashing all these other threads?

Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

And what reason would that be?

Exposing you for lair you are!

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:

I agree with Mags. There's a thread for that, Andy. Why don't you use it, instead of trashing all these other threads?

:lol: You really can't make this shit up! :lol:

Can you and your lapdog please explain to us lesser mortals what these posts have to do with "Trance-Formation - Max Igan"???

Your sociopathic game-playing is truly pathetic, Zook. You expose yourself with every post, and you don't even know it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so predictable, Zook, reflecting your psychology back onto those who expose it. By doing so, you simply expose your sociopathy even more. But the charge of you being a sociopath is simply "contrived", n'est-ce pas?

You are missing an opportunity to put these little gems in the thread Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook.

:thumbup:

I've been scratching my head for a long time, wondering why these two sociopaths didn't organize. Now we see it coalescing right in front of our eyes, the ultimate confirmation of the self-exposure that Zook and Andy have been demonstrating with such regularity recently on this forum. It is highly gratifying to know that I was quite right about them being sociopaths. I predict Andy and Zook will soon be the best of buddies engaging in regular Skype video calls.

The readers should know that Zook and Andy loathed each other. Though I had many pleasant conversations via Skype with both of them, each repeatedly expressed his distaste for the other, and I could never get them to talk to each other. I suspect that this was because they recognized each other as sociopaths and were afraid that as antagonists, each would publicly expose the other. Keep in mind that sociopaths control each other through reward when they cooperate, and blackmail when they do not. Their organizing ability is based on this foundation -- mutual reward when they cooperate, and mutual destruction when they betray each other (which is why there is such strong unity among the criminals at the top, the ruling sociopaths).

Now that Andy and Zook have a common threat (me), the stage is set for them to come together and find common ground. Both need to hide their true colors to best deceive and manipulate others, and I am a major thorn in their side. It is a marriage made in Heaven that will open the Gates of Hell. It has already happened at the macro level to all of humanity, and it repeats often enough at the micro level of the forums. As above, so below.

Watch for it.

One doesn't. You reflect your true sociopathy.

:lol: :lol:

Great consistency, Zook. Another self-exposure. I love it.

There are too many sociopaths on this forum doing too much game-playing to have long edit periods. GypsyWoman spoiled it for the rest of you, as you know. You currently have two hours to go back and edit your posts before they become permanent.

I suggest you spell check your posts before submitting them, as I do. In the meantime, as administrator of this runt of a forum, I will correct your two misspellings. Andy can prepare his censorship charges against me for the edits I will be making.

Oh, that's rich. There was no alliance there. Did you see an alliance there? Was that the true purpose of you criticizing crypto-currencies, to form an alliance with me? To butter me up, to get in on my good side? To get back at Andy?

Yes, it's starting to make sense now...

N'est-ce pas.... :lol: :lol:

(For those that don't know French, the literal translation is "Isn't it", as in "Isn't that the truth!" or "Obviously.")

Hey, you are learning from Zook! That's great "twist and shout", Andy! I know you must be proud of your game-playing. Knock yourself out with all the character assassination you can muster. You think I will waste time defending myself against your tripe?

Pas du tout.

You're pretty dense if you think I'm going to be following your recommendations, Andy. I would think you would realize this after threatening to call the DHS and the ATF on me, and yet I still wouldn't follow your recommendations.

I can post your PM, if you'd like, and we can let your own words tell the story.

I wouldn't think of doing otherwise. Only sociopaths think that way.

==========

Message subject: you piece of shit
Sent: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:00 pm
To: Chicodoodoo

You have until midnight ESTto remove your post containing my private info or I will post details of our conversation about your tenant and his elegal automatic weapons, remember the part about discussing calling the atf to remove your problem?

I will also contact Truthunter direct and homeland security!

Have a nice day 8-)

==========

To be continued...

Last edited by andywight on Thu May 08, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Part two...

That sounds like something from the mind of a sociopath. I would never even consider such a thing. But you would, as demonstrated in your vicious PM copied above.

Well then it should be easy for you to provide us with some proof that I said that. And if you don't, then according to Andy logic, it means you don't have any proof. :lol:

Or maybe your claim is not true, no laws have been broken, and you are just playing games here.

What personal information are we talking about exactly?

"Cut to the chase"?! Is that what this is all about, whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property? That's what is important? What about this:

Isn't that "the chase", that your family was attacked? How were they attacked? Who was injured, and what is the nature of these injuries?

No, wait. I seem to recall that "the chase" was something about your "personal information". Apparently, I presented evidence exposing you as a conniving sociopath, and you want that information censored, even as you try to character assassinate me as a censor, which you well know is something I avoid at all costs. Remember when a good portion of the forum was up in arms, demanding that I censor "personal information" that you released about Truthunter? I would not censor that information, even when some members left the forum in protest. And you think I'm going to censor information now? FTR, it's not going to happen. There's no censorship here. If there were, you would have been silenced long ago.

Wouldn't you agree that you are a little mixed up, Andy? You want to "cut to the chase", and you say the issue is whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property, which doesn't have much to do with anything. I am sorely tempted to ask if you are "fucking retarded" (1 2 3 4), but I'm not a game-playing sociopath, so that would be against my nature. But, on reflection, given that the best way to deal with a sociopath is indeed "tit for tat", I'm going to force myself.

Are you fucking retarded??? :face:

Of course, I know the answer to that question is "No". You aren't mentally retarded. You are a sociopath. That means you are empathetically retarded.

Do you have any evidence to expose this lie?

Answer my question!

Have you ever owned property in the Bahamas? If yes, then you must be guilty.

Why can't you see how absurd your questions are, Andy? Could it be you lack empathy and cannot imagine the same line of questioning being applied to you?

Rather than fishing for evidence and stalling, just present the evidence that you have. Are you unable to do so? Is that because you don't have any evidence? What case are you trying to make, anyway? Why are you so vague? Is it because you don't have a case that you can make?

That's a very typical reaction from a game-playing sociopath.

Tell us, how do my property holdings relate to anything about anything? Are you also implying that my property holdings do not fall under the domain of "personal information"? If that is the case, what makes you think that any personal information about you has been revealed?

Does the financial position of your wife's parents include property holdings? Are the property records publicly available?

Thu May 08, 2014 1:51 am

:face:

Thu May 08, 2014 3:22 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Exposing you for lair you are!

Thanks for that trip down memory lane, Andy. So what did you think you proved by quoting all of those posts? That I'm a "lair"? You can't even spell the word! And you didn't identify any lies at all! All you did was "cut and paste", as usual.

Is that all you've got? Because you've got nothing so far.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 am

Thanks for that trip down memory lane, Andy. So what did you think you proved by quoting all of those posts? That I'm a "lair"? You can't even spell the word! And you didn't identify any lies at all! All you did was "cut and paste", as usual.

Is that all you've got? Because you've got nothing so far.

Now I'm not sure whether you're just retarded or just playing your usual manipulative distraction games!

Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Quote:
Now I'm not sure whether you're just retarded or just playing your usual manipulative distraction games!

Hmmmm, I was just thinking the same thing.

Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next