Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Trance-Formation - Max Igan 

Post Re: Trance-Formation - Max Igan
UncleZook wrote:
Our problem is not just civil obedience as per Howard Zinn's statement that Igan quoted ... it''s also mendacity.
Mags and you, Chico, are experts in chopping context, promoting false understandings, oversimplification, binary thinking, projecting behaviors onto others, deception, manipulation, apologizing for the system's operators, etc. ... the whole suite of mendacity.

You're starting to sound quite lucid UncleZook, are you feeling alright?

UncleZook wrote:
Never once did I badmouth an entity called 'nonsociopaths' (as you allege). When I badmouthed individuals, whether they be sociopaths, nonsociopaths, nonempaths, empaths ... yes, even empaths ... it was warranted by their behavior in the moment. Two of those warrants are the contrived charge of sociopath hurled at Zook by a mechanistic nonempath (Chico) and the derivative drumbeat by a tribal animal (Mags). The administrator of this forum has amply demonstrated that he is not interested in the pursuit of truths. He is interested in divergence, creating confusion, obfuscation, simplification, oversimplification, generalization, overgeneralization, ad hominem, etc. ... and of course, 50/50 fact mixing.

Wow, can this really be happening??? The great Zook and myself coming to the same conclusion!!! Although of course my conclusion being of a less convoluted nature, which is that Chicodoodoo is just simply a lying fraud!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:35 pm

You're not always my enemy, Andy.

When there's agreement, there's always an opportunity to cease being enemies.

Indeed, if you can stop the habit of collecting data on everyone; then we may have more areas of agreement than you think.

As an empath, I have the ability to see the good in people, even those that behave or have behaved badly. Unlike Chico and his cold nonempathic mechanistic Marxist Robespierrean mentality, I don't believe in bloodletting unless as the last resort. The resort of unavoidable action in the duty of personal and/or species survival. I'd rather see a Rothschild on a chain gang breaking stone for a few years, than have him stroked by Miss Guillotine. By contrast, Chico on several occasions has exhorted to violent revolution and bloodletting ... as a mechanistic nonempath is expected to do ... the kind of exhortation that filled the streets of Paris in the 18th century.

You may or may not be surprised to know that the French Revolution was a false flag operation against the monarchy of France in order to supplant the existing aristocracy with a neoAristocratic order of Talmudic banksters ... just like the Bolshevik Revolution near the beginning of the 20th century was engineered by the Talmudic banksters to displace the Romanov monarchs. So it's not really surprising that Chico is stooging for the New World Order by supporting its psychological operations and operators; after all Robespierre stooged on behalf of the Talmudic order of his time ... and they are both mechanistic nonempaths.

In any event, there are enough sociopaths in my own family, and I've studied them at length, to realize the futility of chasing sociopaths down simply because of what they are, or potentially can be. It's wiser to apprehend those that have done something wrong and punish them for it. IOW, manage them so that they don't damage others. To this end, we must break the secretive, Talmudic, fiat organization of sociopaths that is currently pushing for FSD ... not waste resources on redefining them as sociopaths in order to steer all discussion into the cul-de-sac of academic sociopathy.

If I can advise Chico ... if you really want to study sociopathy that badly, there are plenty of mirrors on sale at your local Walmart outlet. Get one with a silver lining. We all need silver lining to carry our hopes beyond our dark clouds.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by Chicodoodoo on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrected spelling per user request

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Don't oversimplify things, you calculating, opportunistic, oversimplifiying, binary thinker. Try to retain the larger narrative and complexity. I realize that narrative and complexity are your mortal enemies, Chico, but do try and overcome your aversions. FWIW, genuine truthseekers don't seek the coat-tails of other truthseekers, we seek the truths. That's our raison-d-etre.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so predictable, Zook, reflecting your psychology back onto those who expose it. By doing so, you simply expose your sociopathy even more. But the charge of you being a sociopath is simply "contrived", n'est-ce pas?

UncleZook wrote:
Me? I question everything, and dismiss fools and foolishness.

You are missing an opportunity to put these little gems in the thread Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:02 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Don't oversimplify things, you calculating, opportunistic, oversimplifiying, binary thinker. Try to retain the larger narrative and complexity. I realize that narrative and complexity are your mortal enemies, Chico, but do try and overcome your aversions. FWIW, genuine truthseekers don't seek the coat-tails of other truthseekers, we seek the truths. That's our raison-d-etre.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so predictable, Zook, reflecting your psychology back onto those who expose it. By doing so, you simply expose your sociopathy even more. But the charge of you being a sociopath is simply "contrived", n'est-ce pas?

Do tell us, Chico ... how does one reflect contrived sociopathy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Me? I question everything, and dismiss fools and foolishness.

You are missing an opportunity to put these little gems in the thread Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook.

Yes, spoken like the true narcissist that you are ... for I'm sure your advice is based on the experiential wisdom of self-centered behavior. In any event, it doesn't surprise me that you are caught projecting again.

Pax

ps: You should increase the editing period of posts, Chico. I just checked my earlier post and noticed that I had misspelled exhort twice.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:24 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Wow, can this really be happening??? The great Zook and myself coming to the same conclusion!!! Although of course my conclusion being of a less convoluted nature, which is that Chicodoodoo is just simply a lying fraud!

UncleZook wrote:
You're not always my enemy, Andy.

When there's agreement, there's always an opportunity to cease being enemies.

Indeed, if you can stop the habit of collecting data on everyone; then we may have more areas of agreement than you think.

:thumbup:

I've been scratching my head for a long time, wondering why these two sociopaths didn't organize. Now we see it coalescing right in front of our eyes, the ultimate confirmation of the self-exposure that Zook and Andy have been demonstrating with such regularity recently on this forum. It is highly gratifying to know that I was quite right about them being sociopaths. I predict Andy and Zook will soon be the best of buddies engaging in regular Skype video calls.

The readers should know that Zook and Andy loathed each other. Though I had many pleasant conversations via Skype with both of them, each repeatedly expressed his distaste for the other, and I could never get them to talk to each other. I suspect that this was because they recognized each other as sociopaths and were afraid that as antagonists, each would publicly expose the other. Keep in mind that sociopaths control each other through reward when they cooperate, and blackmail when they do not. Their organizing ability is based on this foundation -- mutual reward when they cooperate, and mutual destruction when they betray each other (which is why there is such strong unity among the criminals at the top, the ruling sociopaths).

Now that Andy and Zook have a common threat (me), the stage is set for them to come together and find common ground. Both need to hide their true colors to best deceive and manipulate others, and I am a major thorn in their side. It is a marriage made in Heaven that will open the Gates of Hell. It has already happened at the macro level to all of humanity, and it repeats often enough at the micro level of the forums. As above, so below.

Watch for it.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Do tell us, Chico ... how does one reflect contrived sociopathy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One doesn't. You reflect your true sociopathy.

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, it doesn't surprise me that you are caught projecting again.

:lol: :lol:

Great consistency, Zook. Another self-exposure. I love it.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: You should increase the editing period of posts, Chico. I just checked my earlier post and noticed that I had misspelled exhort twice.

There are too many sociopaths on this forum doing too much game-playing to have long edit periods. GypsyWoman spoiled it for the rest of you, as you know. You currently have two hours to go back and edit your posts before they become permanent.

I suggest you spell check your posts before submitting them, as I do. In the meantime, as administrator of this runt of a forum, I will correct your two misspellings. Andy can prepare his censorship charges against me for the edits I will be making.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Now that Andy and Zook have a common threat (me), the stage is set for them to come together and find common ground.

Don't flatter yourself Mr Martin, you're no threat to anybody and nothing more than a occasional amusement.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:10 am

andywight wrote:
Now that Andy and Zook have a common threat (me), the stage is set for them to come together and find common ground.

Don't flatter yourself Mr Martin, you're no threat to anybody and nothing more than a occasional amusement.

You're going to have to keep calling me UncleShill, Banana Boy. If we resort to being civil to each other, Chico's limbo stick standard of investigative research will conclude that you and I are ganging up as per his theory that sociopaths form alliances.

Of course, in Chico's world, when the alleged sociopath Zook formed an alliance with the alleged empath Chico on the topic of Bitcoin ... that was permissible. So what does that say about Chico if he was willing to make an alliance with an alleged sociopath to support an argument?

The term hypocrisy is overused when describing most people ... but when describing Chico, underused and underappreciated.

:jest:

Pax

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:31 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, in Chico's world, when the alleged sociopath Zook formed an alliance with the alleged empath Chico on the topic of Bitcoin ... that was permissible.

Oh, that's rich. There was no alliance there. Did you see an alliance there? Was that the true purpose of you criticizing crypto-currencies, to form an alliance with me? To butter me up, to get in on my good side? To get back at Andy?

Yes, it's starting to make sense now...

UncleZook wrote:
The term hypocrisy is overused when describing most people ... but when describing Chico, underused and underappreciated.

N'est-ce pas.... :lol: :lol:

(For those that don't know French, the literal translation is "Isn't it", as in "Isn't that the truth!" or "Obviously.")

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:08 am

UncleZook wrote:

N'est-ce pas.... :lol: :lol:

(For those that don't know French, the literal translation is "Isn't it", as in "Isn't that the truth!" or "Obviously.")

Well I'm glad that you're finally admitting your failings Chicodoodoo, although this boastful side of your nature that's now becoming evident is new!

Lets review what we've witness so far:

• Truth-seeker extraordinaire. (self proclaimed)
  • Sociopath hunter. (self proclaimed)
  • Champion of the exploited. (self proclaimed)
  • Expert veteran computer programer. (although oddly can't explain how Cryto's can be counterfeited
    even after claiming on several occasions that it was not just possible but inevitable)
  • Arch enemy to the present financial system. (but oddly dismisses everything but bullion that
    try to counter it)
  • Expert Psychologist. (self proclaimed)

And now we have "linguist" to add to this list! :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next