Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ... 

Post Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ...
... or you may call this the long goodbye. But I will set the record straight before I leave - and I refuse to stay where the pursuit of important truths are buried by a deluge of dramatic acts worthy of wounded souls and the Edge of Night - that is, if the good folks of United People will allow me the dignity to set the record straight before the lynch mob finds the tall oak tree.

I stayed quiet for much of yesterday ... basically to gauge whatever end results misinformation, distorted information, disinformation - and flat out lies hitched to infallible egos and diminished purpose - would deliver.

No particular order, but let's tackle them as they come to my mind. As oft the case, I speak extemporaneously, without rehearsal, and sometimes - apparently - with too much color. That's a habit I picked up being a satirist of sorts. But satire is a drink for refined tastes and minds ... not for automatons with haste and an axe to grind.

Gypsy Woman <-------------- I make no apologies for any remark I've made in her direction. Just one quick visit to her blog - and even good infallible, logical, benevolent Chico admits to cringing upon reading her blog - reveals that I've handled her with feathers and had forgotten to bring the tar along.

Forget that she initiated a barrage of innuendo and ad hominem last year for my referring her to as "What a mother ... what a woman!" ... or called me a coward, a Nexus henchman, a minion, etc ... you see, I was part of Avalon and Nexus, and that - in her twisted mind - was a capital offense. She even made a Rocky mountain of a molehill about her name being released into the public domain ( a curious thing that because very few of us have real anonymity on the web). Drama queen, anyone? Forget the willful deception she carried out with Steve Allen (on members of her own blog, no less). Forget her close personal acquaintanceships with two of the more suspicious characters in alternative media: Bill Ryan and Charles of Atticus1 ... before she turned on both of them like a bat out of Helsinki, e.g. after things went sour in those two relationships. Forget that she once wrote on her blog that she was interested in some kind of Hollywood scripting contract - so we know where her priorities lie, e.g. truthseeking is a facade for GW as she seeks personal opportunities. Forget the strange circumstance of a B.C. single mother with barely enough funds to keep the bills from biting ... involved with a trial a continent away (South America), and with evidence-gathering on yet another continent (Europe) ... she may well be speaking the truth in the Woodward Report - but where did she get the funds to pursue the evidence?? Is it really so bizarre to hypothesize about the real possibility of the letters G and W dancing with each other in an alphabet soup bowl? Forget that she has recently sanitized her attacks against me by merely calling me an Intellectual Man - personal enlightenment on her part ... or the rewriting of the historical record to paint over how disrespectful she has been towards me in the past year? Curious - the further - given that her recent softer paints of my character have coincided with my calling her out as a screech owl, a tipsy gypsy, a drama queen ... and remarking that her boobs will be remembered long after her brains have been forgotten. Of course, Andy who is proficient at denuding text and distorting narrative ... would have you believe that that was a sexist remark? But was it? Here's a salient fact for those interested in truthseeking and not what Andy is presenting: GW herself posted a photo of herself in a Playboy Bunny suit - from her waitressing days - when she first started her blog. To wit, she was selling her boobs long before I was buying them. Who is the real sexist then, good folks ... the seller of her sex ... or the satirist?

But forget all that about GW, good folks. The following is the more important point. That vile vituperative vixen with a viper's tongue ... and a volatile disposition that would've made Beelzebub himself recoil and possibly repent ... made slanderous, salacious, personal attacks against a few friends of mine (most notably Richard and Celine). Ask yourself this: do you really think I would've been a good friend to them if I had just walked away leaving the Queen of Spades free to dig her sharp poison pen into the back of the Queen of Hearts?

I'm going to have some breakfast now ... but chew on this question before I come back to continue the long goodbye (if I'm still allowed to do so, e.g. before the haste to ban this genuine truthseeker by those who are using truthseeking as a facade to attack and disrupt alternative forums, seals and delivers): Chico told me that he spent two hours directly talking with GW to get her side of things. So why does Chico feel so compelled to extend benefit of doubt to every snake that slithers in the grass? I mean, I can understand if it happens a few times - you know, human curiosity or error - but this is happening with all too much regularity with Chico. GW, Brockbrader, Cassidy, Assange, Pilger, Fisk, etc. I mean, should we all chip in and buy him a new BS detector? A new moral compass? For he appears to have damaged or lost both of his.

ps: FWIW, virtually all the quotes of my having used ad hominems (that Andy graciously referenced in another post) were reactive in nature. I have a temper with the best of them, let it be known ... but 99% of the time it is reactive in nature. You rarely see proactive tamper on my part because - unlike Andy or GW or Mags or DSimon ... or even our own lofty administrator on the autobahn to autocracy - I've outgrown the age of provocation. That being said, I'll react to most anything (and at my own leisure). And I assure you, I'm quite human in my reactions and am proud of the fact. You'll never make a politically-corrected robot out of me. So when you read Andy's post of references, know that he forgot to include the provoking remarks that preceded by rejoinders. Denuding text; distorting context ... that sorta thing.

ps2: One other thing, that nasty PM Andy sent me - which is proof of his disruptive behavior and false energy (but curiously which no one appears to view - pollwise anyways - as "Andy becoming a problem") ... was only released into the public domain here after I had sought and gained Andy's approval for releasing it. Yet he now proceeds to distort that reality by surreptitiously implying that I posted a private email against my code of ethics. Are you good folks waking up to Andy's shenanigans yet?

ps3: Breakfast is waiting. And then I will tell the rest of the story.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm
Post Re: Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ...
Dear brother, I read your words, see your insight and can't disagree with you about most of what I see.

I tend to agree that most are but ''wanna be'' truth seekers and exist only to sidetrack those who are serious. We pride ourselves with learning about things that are foreign to the ears of most. Good thing, but what do we do with the 976th thing we learn? We go on to the 977th thing before we try and connect the dots of where it is all going. We do the same with our attitudes.

I can not expect you to stay, but I wish you would consider that to leave is to give power to those who made you want to leave. How will any of us ever get to where we need to end up if we go by the opinions and judgements of others? Don't we have enough of a problem with being assaulted by the world which cares nothing for us? If we can't learn together in this class room, I am convinced we are all doomed in the vomit of humanity.

You have a beautiful mind Zook, and I believe you are a good student more interested in learning than squabbling. You are loved brother, whether you stay or go. I hope you stay...and if there are attitudes to correct...peacekeepers are needed. They know not what they say, and how will they learn if the teachers and peacemakers go elsewhere?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
that is, if the good folks of United People will allow me the dignity to set the record straight before the lynch mob finds the tall oak tree.

Zook, I remember the heat I took at Nexus from C&R (and capstone company) for using the lynch mob analogy. You won't get that reaction from me, but I want to emphasize that no one but you is suggesting that you be banned from UP! You are exaggerating, and this is the kind of frequent spin that you have put on prominent display here at UP. This is NOT characteristic of the rational Zook we have been accustomed to at Avalon or Nexus, and this has been a bit shocking for some observers here.

No one wants to ban you, not even Andy. All that we ask is that you tone down the disrespect towards other human beings. I have been critical of Bill Ryan and Atticus, but I do not disrespect them. They are sociopaths, but I don't say that to denigrate them. Sociopaths are human too, and they merit a level of respect for the good human qualities that they do possess. Yes, they are deficient in a particularly vital human quality that we call empathy, but should we condemn the sick for their illness?

Quote:
Just one quick visit to her blog - and even good infallible, logical, benevolent Chico admits to cringing upon reading her blog

Do you recognize the spin there? I cringed not at GW's blog, which has much merit, but at the abrasiveness of her dismissals of those on her hit list. Her criticisms, like yours, are often valid, but her venom can sometimes go overboard and make me cringe. (There are reasons for that venom that most people are not aware of.)

Your spinning of events via exaggeration here at UP has also made me cringe. Now, it is true we can spin that and suggest that I cringe at the drop of a hat. In other words, we attack the messenger (the "cringer") and not the message (why he cringed). You have been doing that, primarily to Andy, GW, and me in that relative order.

Quote:
Chico told me that he spent two hours directly talking with GW to get her side of things. So why does Chico feel so compelled to extend benefit of doubt to every snake that slithers in the grass?

There was a time when I wouldn't, when I was more inclined to be certain about things, like you are. I've been there and done that. I eventually learned that no matter how much I think I know, I do not have complete information. Not even close.

If I learned about GW based on your description of her in your post, I would think she was a vile human being. If I accepted that information with certainty, my mind would be closed with respect to GW. Other similar opinions would simply convince me that I was justified to keep my mind closed. Instead, I realized that I only had part of the story. I read her recent blog about Celine, after my months of dealing with Celine in the Nexus mod room, and I finally understood that GW is apparently legitimate, if a bit severe and dismissive at times.

In a similar vein, you have criticized me for investigating Atticus1.org, for that too you dismissed with certainty. I did not. I chose to hear their side, to give them the benefit of the doubt, and to help their stated cause. Events there changed my mind and revealed the deception underlying that enterprise. But rather than rely on prejudice, I now had a preponderance of evidence to support my perspective.

Quote:
FWIW, virtually all the quotes of my having used ad hominems (that Andy graciously referenced in another post) were reactive in nature. I have a temper with the best of them, let it be known ... but 99% of the time it is reactive in nature.

You are human with emotions -- gotcha. Everyone here is. Many also have tempers and are reactive. The words we post produce reactions, and those reactions often trigger misunderstandings. I suggest that we are all victims of these misunderstanding! Proceed accordingly, meaning be aware that misunderstanding surrounds you and permeates you. And when I say you, I mean me and all of humanity.

Quote:
You rarely see proactive tamper on my part because - unlike Andy or GW or Mags or DSimon ... or even our own lofty administrator on the autobahn to autocracy - I've outgrown the age of provocation. That being said, I'll react to most anything (and at my own leisure).

Made me laugh with that colorful description --- thanks!

I have to point out that you are contradicting yourself when you say you have outgrown the age of provocation, but that you will react to most anything. Another misunderstanding, no doubt.

In summary, let me say this. Don't leave. Don't take things too personally. Make an effort to self-moderate your disrespect towards others. Recognize that we are all in the same boat, which is sinking.

That advice is directed at you, me, and everyone else in the boat.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

I
UncleZook wrote:
I mean, should we all chip in and buy him a new BS detector? A new moral compass? For he appears to have damaged or lost both of his. .

I have removed myself from this discussion, and perhaps from actively participating in the forum, but I’m going to give it one last college try.

Chico, if you can learn anything from what has happened on this once wonderful forum, since you opened the “Banning for Dollars” thread I hope you learn something about what type of feedback loops you create in your pursuit for truth. You don’t seem to consider natural human behaviour in your pursuits. They are completely left brain pursuits, with no understanding of natural human response....yet you profess to have empathy. Someone who has empathy doesn’t behave in this fashion. They consider what type of minefield they are creating with any information they are putting out into the field. They consider the other person’s potential reaction. Particularly, some of this conjecture and innuendo you’ve put out there. Guaranteed to ignite mob mentality.

If, as you profess, you want to warn people about the nature of alternative forums out there (which really, why would it be any different there than in any social organization on this planet.....every organization I have ever been part of has this type of “human frailty” stuff going on). Why didn’t you just write a good expose, put it out on your blog and on the forum, and anyone could easily find it.

What we have instead, is what, 24 pages of crap conjecture and a non-stop barrage of ego clashing.

Thankfully, Grats has been doing what we should all be doing....sharing information, she has single handedly made this forum have some substance.

The rest of it, a very sad representation of humanity. And you guys profess to practise "do no harm".

Last edited by Canzirka on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm
Quote:
Chico, if you can learn anything from what has happened on this once wonderful forum, since you opened the “Banning for Dollars” thread I hope you learn something about what type of feedback loops you create in your pursuit for truth

I think Chico is well aware of what type of ''feedback loops'' there are and why. We have a chance here to NOT DO what is done to other on other forums. If two brothers want to have a shouting match over something...why should we try to make them ''behave''? Let them shout. It is when we try and play ''police'' that things get ugly. What people are given a chance to do on this forum is be free of the hammer that falls on us just because we have a difference of opinion, or even attitude. If we who are grown and intelligent can't play well together, then we have nothing more to play and have condemned ourselves in our course.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
Chico, if you can learn anything from what has happened on this once wonderful forum, since you opened the “Banning for Dollars” thread I hope you learn something about what type of feedback loops you create in your pursuit for truth

I think Chico is well aware of what type of ''feedback loops'' there are and why. We have a chance here to NOT DO what is done to other on other forums. If two brothers want to have a shouting match over something...why should we try to make them ''behave''? Let them shout. It is when we try and play ''police'' that things get ugly. What people are given a chance to do on this forum is be free of the hammer that falls on us just because we have a difference of opinion, or even attitude. If we who are grown and intelligent can't play well together, then we have nothing more to play and have condemned ourselves in our course.

Isn't this all about self moderation?

IMHO we need to understand the consequences of our actions and its effects on others.

Self reflection and assuming responsibility for the results of our actions is how we learn.

Seeing how our approach may cause more strife than growth is how we change our approach to encourage unity.

That is the point of my post.

I go to the source of any problem. No point punishing the soldier for the General's orders.

The source of the current problem on this forum is Chico's destructive obsession with these alternative forums and "the Banning Thread". This insane atmosphere is expected when one keeps fuelling the flames. Granted, he does it nice measured language, but the underlying message is still there. Bash, bash, bash.

Everyone is a sociopath, psychopath, etc. Are they killing puppies or harming children? No, they banned him from a forum.

A forum is no different that let's say you share a house with a 100 people. You have a party. One of the guests starts throwing accusations (with no factual base....all pure conjecture and speculation) that another guy ate his oatmeal. Then you get the cliquey associations and mob mentality going, which is what we have going on here.

A lot of this stuff has been provocation and reaction: Richard used the MU module, you have no proof, you're brainwashed, no you are an asshole, you are a Bullshit artist, no you have Stockholm syndrome. Are we speaking to humanity's better angels with this crap?

(I would like to emphasize that I have oodles of respect for Chico....I just see him spinning his wheels in the mud and it saddens me to see such great potential go down the drain).

Chico, I encourage you to spend some time and write an expose that will serve this need you have, and please reflect on how your approach on this forum created this current, destructive, senseless atmosphere.

Last edited by Canzirka on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 pm

And with that last post....I am retreating from posting on the forum for the time being good folks.

At the present time, this forum is not reflecting the change I want to be in the world.

(Yes, you say, you don't have to read the threads of this nature. But in my experience, when one room starts to stink in the house, it is just a matter of time before the whole house starts to stink).

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm
Quote:
Isn't this all about self moderation?

Yes, it is and Chico is determined to let us moderate ourselves...EVEN IF IT IS TO OUR TOTAL DOOM.

Chico believes that you all can moderate yourselves and is offering everyone the chance to do just that. It's all up to you folks.

Me, on the other hand am convinced that we can't moderate ourselves. I believe that the Bible is right on in calling us all depraved. I am actually the person to try to prove wrong...not Chico.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 pm

UncleZook wrote:
... or you may call this the long goodbye.

Please don't make it too long UncleZook!

UncleZook wrote:
But I will set the record straight before I leave - and I refuse to stay where the pursuit of important truths are buried by a deluge of dramatic acts worthy of wounded souls and the Edge of Night

Lets just face the facts here, your "cover has been blown" and this is another disparate attempt by you at "Damage Control" and a last chance to insult people before leaving!

UncleZook wrote:
Gypsy Woman <-------------- I make no apologies for any remark I've made in her direction.

... and remarking that her boobs will be remembered long after her brains have been forgotten. Of course, Andy who is proficient at denuding text and distorting narrative ... would have you believe that that was a sexist remark?

UncleZook you seem to have conveniently left out this remark:

UncleZook wrote:
ps: FWIW, good folks, Gypsy Woman is a female ejaculator with her own blog ...

UncleZook wrote:
Here's a salient fact for those interested in truthseeking and not what Andy is presenting: GW herself posted a photo of herself in a Playboy Bunny suit - from her waitressing days - when she first started her blog.

UncleZook I don't recall presenting anything here about GW! I just simply quoted your posts and left it up to the individual reader to decide their merit, again you are attempting to misrepresent me, or maybe you're just confusing me with "Chico" or "David", which from witnessing your behavior here lately I find most unlikely.

UncleZook wrote:
I'm going to have some breakfast now ... but chew on this question before I come back to continue the long goodbye (if I'm still allowed to do so, e.g. before the haste to ban this genuine truthseeker by those who are using truthseeking as a facade to attack and disrupt alternative forums, seals and delivers)

"Before the haste to ban this genuine truthseeker" are you that much of a "Fuckwit"(thanks for that one Lee :D ) that you don't think everyone here will immediately see this for what is is? just more BS spin from the "spin mister" himself!

UncleZook wrote:
ps: FWIW, virtually all the quotes of my having used ad hominems (that Andy graciously referenced in another post) were reactive in nature. I have a temper with the best of them, let it be known ... but 99% of the time it is reactive in nature. You rarely see proactive tamper on my part because - unlike Andy or GW or Mags or DSimon ... or even our own lofty administrator on the autobahn to autocracy - I've outgrown the age of provocation. That being said, I'll react to most anything (and at my own leisure). And I assure you, I'm quite human in my reactions and am proud of the fact.

Well I guess that's about as close to an apology as we're going to get!

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: One other thing, that nasty PM Andy sent me - which is proof of his disruptive behavior and false energy (but curiously which no one appears to view - pollwise anyways - as "Andy becoming a problem") ... was only released into the public domain here after I had sought and gained Andy's approval for releasing it. Yet he now proceeds to distort that reality by surreptitiously implying that I posted a private email against my code of ethics. Are you good folks waking up to Andy's shenanigans yet?

Here is my post that UncleZook is referencing:

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

ps: FWIW, your friend Andy, just sent me a PM. If he'll authorize me to share it with you, I will. I would like United People to see the level of tolerance you have for a genuine troublemaker in Andywight ... and the unreasonable intolerance you are showing for Richard (who is just trying to keep a forum on its rails as troublemakers try to sabotage it).

UncleZook,

The reason I sent you my message via pm was because I believe the content of it is unsuitable for this forum.

I still don't believe it's content to be suitable for this forum, but If you feel the need to post it here go ahead, knock your self out!

One thing I will share is that I challenged him to contact me via Skype, although I won't be holding my breath waiting for a positive response to this request.

If you think this response from me justifies you publishing pm's here, then again UncleZook, "knock your self out"!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm
Quote:
One thing I will share is that I challenged him to contact me via Skype, although I won't be holding my breath waiting for a positive response to this request.

Andy, are you purposely trying to prove your lack of love and forgiveness for your brother here? If you can't let this go I will have no choice but think of you as depraved and have no bone of compassion for your fellow man here.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next