Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
UncleZook wrote:
Nope ... the lie and a deception is entirely yours, as I will illustrate now. I made three or four posts outlining my argument of general sociopathy (which is an argument of thresholds) to be differentiated from my argument of specific sociopathy that is pushing for FSD (which is an argument of organization). You picked the one post of the three or four that says very little about thresholds (and consequently, about my argument of thresholds) ... and you did it deliberately because you have no counters to the argument of thresholds. None. Zip. Zilch. Your deception is just more proof of your intellectual dishonesty and mendacity.

Very bold lies again, Zook, entirely worthy of a high-level sociopath, and certainly exceeding any threshold of intensity, frequency, and/or nature used to separate sociopaths from non-sociopaths. So you are definitely a general sociopath. Are you an FSD sociopath? On the microcosm level, specifically at the forum level, I think you are. It's why you won't quit despite three suspensions. It's why you will "twist and shout" to dominate any argument. It's why you place yourself on a pedestal and highlight your vaunted discernment, certainty, and superiority, when the non-biased can easily see both your vanity and your error.

Classic twist and shout. When Chico accuses me of twisting and shouting, there is no doubt that he's projecting his own behavior. The above paragraph profoundly illustrates Chico's penchant for going after the messenger in a deliberate misdirection from the message. Exposed in his game-playing, he has no other recourse but to fall back to his natural behavior ... which is virtually indistinguishable from that of a sociopath ... but which still does not meet the threshold behavior to qualify as a sociopath. A true sociopath not only has to meet thresholds on the same behaviors, but exhibits additional aberrant behavior. Chico is walking very close to the thresholds - as fifth columnists invariably do - but close is no cigar.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Stop your game-playing and read above. To illustrate your willful deception, here are three meaningful links to my actual argument of thresholds:

Such hypocrisy and deception! Here are my three replies to your bogus arguments (1 2 3). There's only one game-player between the two of us, and based on intensity, frequency, and/or nature, it is obvious who it is.

Two things to note here. First, the immediate issue is your mendacity in seeking to displace my argument of thresholds (which is the solid irrefutable argument that I made on the subject of general sociopathy) ... and replace it with a post of mine which did not address the argument of thresholds (but which you tried to spin as my alleged solid argument so that you could grandstand against it). Fighting phantoms and punching empty air appears to be your forte. In any event, your post here is a nice bait and switch from the immediate issue to your purported rebuttals to my purported bogus arguments.

Secondly, even in those purported rebuttals of yours, all you do is make gross conjectures about behaviors that are shared by both sociopaths and nonsociopaths; make subjective decrees as to who is a sociopath (akin to Madame Defarge and her knitted sweaters); and attack the messenger to the detriment of the message as per your tendency ever since you started this burp of a forum. So even if the good folks are interested in the message, e.g. the topic of general sociopathy, they are left scratching their heads. They come for meat and all you ever give them is bone and skin.

Your behavior is in broad daylight, Chico ... and abundantly archived.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Not at all. I exposed your game-playing yet again. You had 3 posts that you could have linked to offer the good folks a glimpse of my actual argument, the argument of thresholds ... but you chose to misdirect to a 4th link that does not address the argument of thresholds ... and then you pretended that that 4th link contained the solid argument I had offered.

You made the argument of thresholds to dismiss sociopathy, so that you could say "No sociopaths here, good folks!" and hopefully wiggle out of being identified as a sociopath. You did the same thing by trying to discredit psychology as the "science of the soul" when it is no such thing. You are clearly a con-artist bent on deception and manipulation, the trademark characteristics of the sociopath.

I spoke the truth in both cases ... not to dismiss sociopathy or psychology ... but to put some perspective on the subjective nature of soft science pursuits such as the study of sociopathy (or soul disease) and the study of the soul itself (e.g. psychology) ... not to mention the amount of charlatanry that masquerades as science. Of course, being intellectually honest is the same thing as being manipulative in the world accordion-ed by Chico. In Chico's realm, intellectually honesty is cause for concern and immediately identified as a trademark of the sociopath. Nothing new. The game of the meek, the mediocre, and the mendacious finds triple purpose in the mob dynamic of regression to the mean, and is as old as humanity. In more recent antiquity, Socrates had a rightly go at intellectual honesty, and he was forced to suckle on the breast of hemlock. So be it.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Not to fret, Chico, for that still doesn't make you a sociopath. Merely a man burdened by intellectual dishonesty, unshakeable mendacity, and way too much cowardice to hack the thicket for a new way of doing things ... and, of course, a hankering for carrots.

Pathological lying is also a trademark characteristic of a sociopath.

The invocation of trademarks (a commercial construct) hints at what Chico is really about, e.g. salesmanship. Salesmanship as a substitute for intellectual rigor ... is as odious as hard conclusions drawn from a soft sciences.

Quote:
I noticed you didn't answer my earlier question about what age you were when you left the traditional educational system and in what country. Andy vaguely answered, apparently leaving school around age 16, which is less than a high school education in my country. It's revealing how he is often asking for "qualifications" and educational credentials when he has none himself. And how about you, Zook? Care to tell us at what age your formal education ended?

Tangential pursuits are a poor substitute for rational argument. That said, I will indulge your argument by fallacy of appeal to authority ... after all ... the system's carrot-munchers only recognize those things that are certified by the system, including knowledge. But since you love tangents ...

I took six years of undergraduate courses and earned enough credits to earn a BSC in chemistry and a BA in mathematics. Had I wanted. But I never bothered to pick up the certificates because I had already started questioning the merits of the educational system at that time. Paper validation was not all that important to me, for I never intended to become a chemist or a mathematician ... was just drifting that way because of my natural abilities in mathematics.. To further inform matters, I was deep into a personal transition from a rigid scientific mindset to a poetic mindset by the end of the six years ... trapped between my parents wish that I be a medical doctor and my own abiding desire to be a modern day Von Trapp ... with six musical kids, a governess and a chalet at altitude. Alas, life sometimes takes you to funny places far removed from the fun places we have in mind. I didn't even get the door prize of six whimsical hybrid kids a la The Brady Bunch.
:jest:

Back to the initial tangent, I found little value in the pursuit of science; but did find quite a bit in the pursuit of the arts. Then, in the few years after that, while transitioning into a full time writer (and student of the world) ... I went back to University and took up computer courses to keep abreast with the developing technology. I have broad knowledge in many areas, except perhaps the study of religion and the study of establishment arts and humanities. I compensate by generating my own knowledgebase via the vast internet library and its search functions.

I consider myself a low-level polymath, largely because I have no great ambition to conquer the world ... only to conquer my immediate interests. Here, I would be remiss if I didn't take the opportunity to observe that the megalomaniac that you see in me, Chico, is the megalomaniac you are projecting from your own space and time coordinates.

What more would you like to know about me, Chico Honneker?

I built an octagonal shed in my backyard that looks like a three-phase rocket. It can probably hold a baby elephant on its roof. The blueprints are original and derived themselves from the simple geometry of the octagon and the proper angling of torques. I suppose I could sell the blueprints ... but what's the point? I built it because I needed the exercise (I sit much of the day at my computer, writing).

I taught myself to play the electronic keyboard. I can play 60% of the Beatles songbook. A personal favorite of mine is Nowhere Man.

Or is that boasting, you know, another sociopathic trademark that I'm sure nonsociopaths would never be associated with. :lol:

Pax

ps: Here's that octagonal shed.

Attachments:
File comment: Zook's octagonal shed and 3-phase rocket waiting to be launched.
ZookOctagShed.JPG
ZookOctagShed.JPG [ 227.88 KiB | Viewed 2983 times ]

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.
Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Quote:
Classic twist and shout. When Chico accuses me of twisting and shouting, there is no doubt that he's projecting his own behavior.

Sociopaths steal the very queries that expose them and then reflect it back to the accuser. So in a sense the sociopath is only exposed for a moment before it adapts and finds new camouflage to hide its vulnerability. Fine examples here, as our two local sociopaths mimic the very behaviors and language.

I see this type of behavior in corporate dynamics, but really got to witness it at my local city council while trying to stop fluoridation. The council took our argument and used it to mold a more solid defensive system as to why fluoridation is completely harmless. This defensive template now is buried deeper in the bureaucracy. In essence our opposition caused agencies to coalesce and have better line of communication from Federal authorities. It was really incredible to see, everyone jocking for position to ensure they are not the last one without a chair. So effectively, the water treatment plant, the local govt, state human services, DDS, CDC, EPA, FDA were forced to work together and draw up a game plan. Now when another independent group tries to question fluoridation it will be deflected with much more precision. Fascinating.

And like our two lions here, they will never acknowledge sincere inquiry, act like it does not exist and try to drive a fraudulent narrative with half truths. Its amazing stuff.

Sat May 17, 2014 3:01 pm

magamud wrote:
And like our two lions here, they will never acknowledge sincere inquiry, act like it does not exist and try to drive a fraudulent narrative with half truths. Its amazing stuff.

What would be more amazing would be for you to actually back up what you say with something tangible!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 17, 2014 3:19 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Classic twist and shout. When Chico accuses me of twisting and shouting, there is no doubt that he's projecting his own behavior.

Sociopaths steal the very queries that expose them and then reflect it back to the accuser. So in a sense the sociopath is only exposed for a moment before it adapts and finds new camouflage to hide its vulnerability. Fine examples here, as our two local sociopaths mimic the very behaviors and language.

I see this type of behavior in corporate dynamics, but really got to witness it at my local city council while trying to stop fluoridation. The council took our argument and used it to mold a more solid defensive system as to why fluoridation is completely harmless. This defensive template now is buried deeper in the bureaucracy. In essence our opposition caused agencies to coalesce and have better line of communication from Federal authorities. It was really incredible to see, everyone jocking for position to ensure they are not the last one without a chair. So effectively, the water treatment plant, the local govt, state human services, DDS, CDC, EPA, FDA were forced to work together and draw up a game plan. Now when another independent group tries to question fluoridation it will be deflected with much more precision. Fascinating.

Wait a minute. Chico wanted to make this about me.

And here you are hijacking Chico's pursuit to make it about you.

And I'm supposed to be the narcissist? :jest:

Pax

ps: Btw, I like the subtle touch of shifting things to the fluoridation of water, a proven winner with the masses. I mean, who can argue against an avenger of the people taking the system and its bureaucracy to task, even if he has to hijack a thread about general sociopathy, its vague criteria, and the purported vectors that carry it?

ps2: Here, I say vague criteria because Mags has found an additional criterion for general sociopathy, e.g. bureaucracy. Beware all bureaucrats, you have now been additionally classified as sociopaths.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat May 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Quote:
back up what you say with something tangible!

I thought you were going to put this in your disclaimer. Your so god damn blind you can't even see that I'm backing up everything I'm saying and laying down so much evidence of your sociopathy it is stinking up this board to high heaven.

Sat May 17, 2014 3:20 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
back up what you say with something tangible!

I thought you were going to put this in your disclaimer. Your so god damn blind you can't even see that I'm backing up everything I'm saying and laying down so much evidence of your sociopathy it is stinking up this board to high heaven.

You seem a little confused on the meaning of "evidence" mags, opinion doesn't count as evidence??? :shock:

Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

This is typical of sociopathic game-playing, Zook, and you continue to expose yourself. "Twist and shout" originated from Chico observing Zook's repetitive strategy in this forum of twisting the facts around to support his agenda and then prancing about, declaring victory, as if his newly constructed arguments were logically airtight. It happened so often that I invented the terminology for it, with a nod to the classic Beatles song of the same title. "Twist and shout" is Zook's resumé.

Zook's current tactic is something all sociopaths do when their malfeasance is being exposed, as I pointed out in this post. The Clintons use this same technique, described as "They use the well known trick of accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance." Naturally, when I point out that this is what Zook is doing, he can only fall back on his tired old strategy of reflecting it right back onto me. This is the equivalent of the strategy kids use when they defend themselves against name-calling by repeating, "I know you are, but what am I?"

UncleZook wrote:
The above paragraph profoundly illustrates Chico's penchant for going after the messenger in a deliberate misdirection from the message. Exposed in his game-playing, he has no other recourse but to fall back to his natural behavior ... which is virtually indistinguishable from that of a sociopath ... but which still does not meet the threshold behavior to qualify as a sociopath. A true sociopath not only has to meet thresholds on the same behaviors, but exhibits additional aberrant behavior. Chico is walking very close to the thresholds - as fifth columnists invariably do - but close is no cigar.

Awww, I can't seem to qualify as a sociopath. How disappointing.

All the behaviors I have repeatedly observed and quantified coming from Zook are now my behaviors, according to Zook. It's an effective defense rich in deception and manipulation, which is why sociopaths use it. But you will note that it is copied, a reflection of the original notions that were gleaned from true inquiry. Sociopaths are not interested in true inquiry unless it enhances the deception and manipulation they use to control others.

UncleZook wrote:
Two things to note here. First, the immediate issue is your mendacity in seeking to displace my argument of thresholds (which is the solid irrefutable argument that I made on the subject of general sociopathy) ...

Your so-called irrefutable argument has been refuted in a variety of ways on numerous occasions, which you conveniently ignore and deny (Andy uses the same strategy). I just refuted your argument again today here.

UncleZook wrote:
Secondly, even in those purported rebuttals of yours, all you do is make gross conjectures about behaviors that are shared by both sociopaths and nonsociopaths

Once again, this is untrue. I typically report my observations of your behaviors immediately after they happen, with links or quotes to the very behavior I am commenting on. There is no conjecture, there is only evidence.

UncleZook wrote:
I spoke the truth in both cases ... not to dismiss sociopathy or psychology ... but to put some perspective on the subjective nature of soft science pursuits...

Like a skilled sociopath, you do often speak the truth, but with the intention of using it to deceive and manipulate. Andy does this too. So do the Clintons. It's all part of the game-playing sociopaths are exceptionally practiced at.

UncleZook wrote:
The invocation of trademarks (a commercial construct) hints at what Chico is really about, e.g. salesmanship. Salesmanship as a substitute for intellectual rigor ... is as odious as hard conclusions drawn from a soft sciences.

And here's the example of speaking truths with the intention of using the truth to deceive and manipulate. It's true that trademarks are a commercial construct, and it's true that commercialism implies sales and salesmanship. It's true that salesmanship is no substitute for intellectual rigor, and it's true that wrong conclusions can be drawn in any science. But does that make it true that Chico is all about salesmanship, or is that the deception Zook is trying to sell?

UncleZook wrote:
I took six years of undergraduate courses and earned enough credits to earn a BSC in chemistry and a BA in mathematics. Had I wanted. But I never bothered to pick up the certificates...

And where did this futile educational experience occur?

Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I took six years of undergraduate courses and earned enough credits to earn a BSC in chemistry and a BA in mathematics. Had I wanted. But I never bothered to pick up the certificates...

And where did this futile educational experience occur?

You really are a piece of work Chicodoodoo, you ask for education details just to dismiss them? But saying that it would still take a lot to trump your recent ad hominem against suicide victim Aaron Swartz which you displayed zero remorse for!!!

Sat May 17, 2014 10:41 pm

I really like the latest dandy link with Steven M and Bitcoin. It shows great dynamics of truth seeking. How money can influence and how chaos is a motivator. And none the less in truth seeking forums. What better chance do we get, in seeing how the subtlety of sociopathy works and as to how revolutions are managed. Our species would have to slow things down so much to even have time to think.

But who has time?

Sun May 18, 2014 4:07 am

magamud wrote:
I really like the latest dandy link with Steven M and Bitcoin. It shows great dynamics of truth seeking. How money can influence and how chaos is a motivator. And none the less in truth seeking forums. What better chance do we get, in seeing how the subtlety of sociopathy works and as to how revolutions are managed. Our species would have to slow things down so much to even have time to think.

But who has time?

This is odd, why post your response to my video here? Unfortunately it seems your OCD is surfacing again, are you receiving any therapy for this mags?

Sun May 18, 2014 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next