Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
magamud wrote:
Your the master of sociopathy Dandy. Im just throwing out stuff blindly seeing if it sticks. You go ahead and explain how sociopath could stem from poor child development. Or have you already posted about that? Whatever ill take your word for it. Sorry i lost focus on your expose of sociopathy. Please continue...

You never did respond to my question about what qualifications you hold to diagnose mental Health conditions, labeling someone a sociopath is not a joke!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

You want me to confess my profession to use against me for a suit, but this place is, as much as it can, unbound by the rules of the sociopathic society Dandy. Besides I prefer comfortable clothes to a tight fitting suit and tie...

Quote:
what qualifications you hold to diagnose mental Health conditions

As far as qualifications here, that would be, being human and reason.

And as far as questions not being answered. Still waiting your own thoughts on what sociopathy is and how it is currently infesting our society. Mill it over, let me know when you have some insight. Lets see if I can support you.

So lets discuss some of the mechanics and fruits of Sociopathy.

The Busybody. This would fall into the sycophant department of the psychopathic corporation, a very important symbiotic relationship for the consent of Tyranny. An alibi. This is where we see some of the worst of humanity. This is because the BB feels as if they are under threat, therefore out of defense they remain anonymous when they accuse others, much like the NSA. This decision winds up trading liberty for security, when in actuality the threat is a lie, a contrived deception to exploit someones ignorance. This hidden truth, justifies the sycophant dynamic allowing the accuser to pick and choose their accusations, from anonymous sources, to mold their assassinations, much how the Judicial system works and why there is so much corruption. Again the psychopathic system uses half truths, so once you can see how half truths are exploited, the system crumbles like a house of cards. This is the essence of Gestapo dynamics which coincidentally is our current police state. So why can't our species acknowledge this truth? Because they have been conned, fooled by liars, which eventually causes one to fool themselves. This is the basis of why compartmentalization is a standard MO and a driving tower in the corporate political system, which has sublimated, infected and mirrored into the very being and thinking of man, used as an asset by thieves. Making knowledge the most important resource to freedom.

What this actually is about, is mans core psychic mechanics of truth seeking. Man solicits his true knowledge to the state, his sovereignty. Just enough consent to share power, and just subtle enough to go unnoticed, to go unconsciously like a good magic trick. Some are conscious of this truth and most assuredly some are not. You can discern this by inquiry by asking what is life? Life my friends is sovereignty and truth. This should be the most important teaching in our frontal lobes, yet it is buried, hidden and ridiculed. This system Cons people to forsake their responsibility of self to the psychopathic system. This is the true true or the moral of, letting someone else do the dirty work for you, especially when it comes to existence. This is elementary to the patsy system, our current system which is made up of deception and lying. This lie has separated man with the truth, therefor breeding sociopathy from womb to tomb.

This line of query answers why the human species is so enslaved by thousands of years of repetitious behavior. We give up our right to be free and use force to keep us safe. These are the reasons to why those who give up liberty for security, neither get liberty or security in the end.

This contradiction permeates mans machinations...

Last edited by magamud on Fri May 16, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 16, 2014 4:12 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Is anti-Semitic a meaningful term...

It can be. Words can always have meaning.

UncleZook wrote:
I've already made a solid argument that none on this group meets the threshold criteria for being sociopathic...

This is a lie. Your argument was not solid by any stretch of the imagination.

UncleZook wrote:
I've been reading a little bit on the topic of sociopathy ... suffice to say, none of the 4 regular posters on this burp of a forum are sociopaths.

That's a solid argument? You've been "reading a little bit" and "suffice to say"? You are on such tenuous ground that it could easily be said that you made an anti-argument.

On the other hand, there is a whole train of evidence in this forum that your behavior is sociopathic, as is Andy's. Your very claim of having made a solid argument when you have not is simply more evidence of your being a sociopath. As usual, you expose yourself.

Fri May 16, 2014 5:26 pm

magamud wrote:
You want me to confess my profession to use against me for a suit, but this place is, as much as it can, unbound by the rules of the sociopathic society Dandy. Besides I prefer comfortable clothes to a tight fitting suit and tie...

This is an odd response, I never asked about your profession, only what qualifies you to call me a sociopath?

magamud wrote:
As far as qualifications here, that would be, being human and reason.

You see how easy it is to answer questions, even if it took a fair amount of prompting.

Do your have any academic qualifications to add to this?

magamud wrote:
And as far as questions not being answered. Still waiting your own thoughts on what sociopathy is and how it is currently infesting our society. Mill it over, let me know when you have some insight. Lets see if I can support you.

I don't really understand why you would want to waste time asking this question considering my forum contributions on here and other forums o the subject of sociopathy, which clearly aline my understanding of Sociopathy with that of Dr. Robert Hare.

magamud wrote:
So lets discuss some of the mechanics and fruits of Sociopathy.

Straight off the bat I'm concerned about your understanding of Sociopathy and your ability to communicate this understanding!

How can the word "mechanics" be used in conjunction with Psychology, unless you feel Sociopathy is something physical, which would in essence then relegate you back to the 1800's where mental health was treated with crude brain surgery.

UncleZook wrote:

Wow, you're just as bad as our other resident psychoanalyst with this spammed nonsense!

On the other hand, there is a whole train of evidence in this forum that your behavior is sociopathic, as is Andy's. Your very claim of having made a solid argument when you have not is simply more evidence of your being a sociopath. As usual, you expose yourself.

:lol: This is hilarious, you just wont learn will you, accusations made without the backup of solid evidence = BS! You have zero credibility!!! :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Fri May 16, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri May 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Andy your answering your own questions on your post :shock:

My reason qualifies me to call you a sociopath.

And what you know about sociopathy is with Dr. Hare and how dare I ask you such a question from an esteemed person as yourself.

And your understanding of psychological mechanics is as old as the 1800? Can you explain what the mechanics of conspiracy are? And how that becomes machinations? In contemporary times? Maybe you missed Dr. Hare's chapter on that.

Fri May 16, 2014 6:56 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy your answering your own questions on your post :shock:

More nonsense!

magamud wrote:
My reason qualifies me to call you a sociopath.

And what reason would that be?

magamud wrote:
And what you know about sociopathy is with Dr. Hare and how dare I ask you such a question from an esteemed person as yourself.

Please try to focus mags, you didn't ask me what I knew... You asked me what I thought!

In fact, unlike you and Chicodoodoo, I'm somewhat of an expert in the field, if it be know. 8-)

magamud wrote:
And your understanding of psychological mechanics is as old as the 1800?

To resolve your misunderstanding I think it prudent to first look at the meaning of the term "mechanical" in hope of wrestling it away from your latest word salad!

Full definition from Merriam-Webster:

• A branch of physical science that deals with energy and forces and their effect on bodies.
  • The practical application of mechanics to the design, construction, or operation of machines or tools.
  • Mechanical or functional details or procedure.

Do you see anything here that could relate to the study of the soul?

magamud wrote:
Can you explain what the mechanics of conspiracy are? And how that becomes machinations? In contemporary times? Maybe you missed Dr. Hare's chapter on that.

As stated earlier, I would prefer to keep the nonsense and distractions to a minion, but by all means start another topic where this can be discussed.

Fri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Trying to diverge focus into a vacuous cesspool again, Chico? Don't you think it's important to understand the meaning of anti-Semite and its calculated value as a debate-stopper?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I've already made a solid argument that none on this group meets the threshold criteria for being sociopathic...

This is a lie. Your argument was not solid by any stretch of the imagination.

Nope ... the lie and a deception is entirely yours, as I will illustrate now. I made three or four posts outlining my argument of general sociopathy (which is an argument of thresholds) to be differentiated from my argument of specific sociopathy that is pushing for FSD (which is an argument of organization). You picked the one post of the three or four that says very little about thresholds (and consequently, about my argument of thresholds) ... and you did it deliberately because you have no counters to the argument of thresholds. None. Zip. Zilch. Your deception is just more proof of your intellectual dishonesty and mendacity.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I've been reading a little bit on the topic of sociopathy ... suffice to say, none of the 4 regular posters on this burp of a forum are sociopaths.

That's a solid argument? You've been "reading a little bit" and "suffice to say"? You are on such tenuous ground that it could easily be said that you made an anti-argument.

Stop your game-playing and read above. To illustrate your willful deception, here are three meaningful links to my actual argument of thresholds:
viewtopic.php?p=16437#p16437.
viewtopic.php?p=16508#p16508
viewtopic.php?p=16517#p16517

from the last link, we have:
beginExcerpt
The opinion of charlatans is what it is ... noise against the signal. You, Sir Mags, are practicing charlatanry each time you hurl the reckless charge of sociopathy without consideration for its accuracy. I've already posited my argument that sociopaths and nonsociopaths share most behaviors ... that the difference is of intensity, of frequency, and/or of nature. Threshold behaviors identify sociopaths, not behaviors per se. It amazes me that you and Chico continue to make and defend unsound arguments even when the failed logic is pointed out to you. But not really, after all, the fifth column has bigger purpose than the quality of reasoning.
end

Quote:

Not at all. I exposed your game-playing yet again. You had 3 posts that you could have linked to offer the good folks a glimpse of my actual argument, the argument of thresholds ... but you chose to misdirect to a 4th link that does not address the argument of thresholds ... and then you pretended that that 4th link contained the solid argument I had offered.

Not to fret, Chico, for that still doesn't make you a sociopath. Merely a man burdened by intellectual dishonesty, unshakeable mendacity, and way too much cowardice to hack the thicket for a new way of doing things ... and, of course, a hankering for carrots.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat May 17, 2014 12:41 am

What is anti Semite when the deception is behavioral?

Sat May 17, 2014 2:30 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Nope ... the lie and a deception is entirely yours, as I will illustrate now. I made three or four posts outlining my argument of general sociopathy (which is an argument of thresholds) to be differentiated from my argument of specific sociopathy that is pushing for FSD (which is an argument of organization). You picked the one post of the three or four that says very little about thresholds (and consequently, about my argument of thresholds) ... and you did it deliberately because you have no counters to the argument of thresholds. None. Zip. Zilch. Your deception is just more proof of your intellectual dishonesty and mendacity.

Very bold lies again, Zook, entirely worthy of a high-level sociopath, and certainly exceeding any threshold of intensity, frequency, and/or nature used to separate sociopaths from non-sociopaths. So you are definitely a general sociopath. Are you an FSD sociopath? On the microcosm level, specifically at the forum level, I think you are. It's why you won't quit despite three suspensions. It's why you will "twist and shout" to dominate any argument. It's why you place yourself on a pedestal and highlight your vaunted discernment, certainty, and superiority, when the non-biased can easily see both your vanity and your error.

UncleZook wrote:
Stop your game-playing and read above. To illustrate your willful deception, here are three meaningful links to my actual argument of thresholds:

Such hypocrisy and deception! Here are my three replies to your bogus arguments (1 2 3). There's only one game-player between the two of us, and based on intensity, frequency, and/or nature, it is obvious who it is.

UncleZook wrote:
Not at all. I exposed your game-playing yet again. You had 3 posts that you could have linked to offer the good folks a glimpse of my actual argument, the argument of thresholds ... but you chose to misdirect to a 4th link that does not address the argument of thresholds ... and then you pretended that that 4th link contained the solid argument I had offered.

You made the argument of thresholds to dismiss sociopathy, so that you could say "No sociopaths here, good folks!" and hopefully wiggle out of being identified as a sociopath. You did the same thing by trying to discredit psychology as the "science of the soul" when it is no such thing. You are clearly a con-artist bent on deception and manipulation, the trademark characteristics of the sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
Not to fret, Chico, for that still doesn't make you a sociopath. Merely a man burdened by intellectual dishonesty, unshakeable mendacity, and way too much cowardice to hack the thicket for a new way of doing things ... and, of course, a hankering for carrots.

Pathological lying is also a trademark characteristic of a sociopath.

I noticed you didn't answer my earlier question about what age you were when you left the traditional educational system and in what country. Andy vaguely answered, apparently leaving school around age 16, which is less than a high school education in my country. It's revealing how he is often asking for "qualifications" and educational credentials when he has none himself. And how about you, Zook? Care to tell us at what age your formal education ended?

Sat May 17, 2014 4:46 am

Very bold lies again, Zook, entirely worthy of a high-level sociopath, and certainly exceeding any threshold of intensity, frequency, and/or nature used to separate sociopaths from non-sociopaths. So you are definitely a general sociopath. Are you an FSD sociopath? On the microcosm level, specifically at the forum level, I think you are. It's why you won't quit despite three suspensions. It's why you will "twist and shout" to dominate any argument. It's why you place yourself on a pedestal and highlight your vaunted discernment, certainty, and superiority, when the non-biased can easily see both your vanity and your error.

Again nothing to back up your accusations except questionable opinion and ad hominem.

How you can diagnose somebody from forum posts is beyond comprehension, even so called experts in this field have problems identifying sociopaths on a one to one basis so your claims here are doubly false and insidious.

Such hypocrisy and deception! Here are my three replies to your bogus arguments (1 2 3). There's only one game-player between the two of us, and based on intensity, frequency, and/or nature, it is obvious who it is.

Based on who's gauge of intensity, frequency, and/or nature... Yours?

You have no training in this field and have shown time and time again that all one has to do to be labeled a sociopath by you is for them to disagree with you!

You are a fraud and a sorry excuse for a human being and if you had one ounce of decency left you would apologize to all concerned and shut this pitiful soap box of yours down!!!

You made the argument of thresholds to dismiss sociopathy, so that you could say "No sociopaths here, good folks!" and hopefully wiggle out of being identified as a sociopath. You did the same thing by trying to discredit psychology as the "science of the soul" when it is no such thing. You are clearly a con-artist bent on deception and manipulation, the trademark characteristics of the sociopath.

This is a prime example of how you manipulate context and spin members posts so you can attack them.

I'm constantly amazed by your BS, is your life that empty?

UncleZook wrote:

Pathological lying is also a trademark characteristic of a sociopath.

Well done Chicodoodoo for again stating something which is common knowledge to anyone with a minimum understanding of sociopathy!

Calling someone sociopathic without presenting anything rational to back it up just shows to everyone here your incompetence in this field.

Do you not understand the title of this topic?

I noticed you didn't answer my earlier question about what age you were when you left the traditional educational system and in what country. Andy vaguely answered, apparently leaving school around age 16, which is less than a high school education in my country. It's revealing how he is often asking for "qualifications" and educational credentials when he has none himself. And how about you, Zook? Care to tell us at what age your formal education ended?

Again you expose yourself, I only asked for your "qualifications" for diagnosing Sociopathy after being labeled a Sociopath by you, don't you think this a normal response to such allegations, even from someone as poorly educated as me?

You are a sad, strange little man Chicodoodoo, and you have my pity!

Sat May 17, 2014 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next