Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media 
Site Admin

Post Re: RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media
UncleZook wrote:
I ask you again, are Mossad and Israel behind the 2001 September attacks? Yes or no?

There appears to be good evidence that some Israelis knew something about 9/11 in advance. One could extrapolate that the Mossad and certain leaders of Israel participated in the planning and execution of 9/11. But the truth has been obstructed, erased, distorted, diluted, obfuscated, and otherwise hidden. And efforts to keep the truth hidden are on-going.

Do you think you know the real truth, Zook? Obviously, you do think that, which is why you are trying to pin down others on how their beliefs differ from yours.

You are not acting like a truth-seeker. You are acting like a truth-imposer. That's what gatekeepers do.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting that knowing that 9/11/2001 was an Inside Job is sufficient?

No I am not. I am suggesting that trying to find the culprit at expense of not defending basic human rights is. Which you think is a straw man argument.

Talk about evasive debate tactics. FWIW, there is no mutual exclusivity between finding the culprit and defending human rights. Pursuing the culprit is part in parcel of defending human rights. The phony argument is your attempt at finding mutual exclusivity.

Quote:
Everyone is infighting on who done it while just forgetting the first truth of an inside job. If everyone came together on it was an inside job they could at least get the US political regime to reflect on itself. Instead US policy stays the same and gets to discredit all the Tin foil hat wearers chasing Phantoms!

Inside Job determination is just the first small step. Identifying the perpetrators and bringing them to accountability is the next bigger step. Without this next bigger step, justice and human rights remain denied.

Quote:
Quote:
I ask you again, are Mossad and Israel behind the 2001 September attacks?

ITs not a binary question. As far as im concerned the Capital of the US is Israel followed by NY wall street. Do you see what im proposing? Can you connect the Dots? The weight should be on what we can unite on, to get the most leverage to generate Awareness. Anything clicking?

I recognize a cop-out when I see one. FWIW, most everyone already understands that Tel Aviv and Wall Street are the de facto joint capitals of the US. What they now need to know - in order to balance justice and defend human rights - is whether the joint capitals attacked the nation in September of 2001 ... or whether it was some other rogue element in the US government that organized and executed the attacks.

Again, for a third time, are Mossad and Israel the prime suspects in the attacks ... yes or no?

Quote:
The trap is trying to find the culprit while forgetting the actual action done to our species. The Octopus can keep you chasing your tail with who done it. While if we concentrate on just the principality, which we could all agree on, we can make some change. Do you see?

Invoking grand solutions - which only the future evolution of the species can provide - to solve a specific problem that is within our ability to solve now ... is using a putting iron to roll a beachball towards a hole ten sizes too small.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote:
there is no mutual exclusivity between finding the culprit and defending human rights.

Exactly, its a mixture and im pointing to the imbalance of it. Similar to an auto immune disease.

Quote:
Without this next bigger step, justice and human rights remain denied.

Your making my point here. We dont necessarily need that step to not have justice and human rights Now!

Quote:
I recognize a cop-out when I see one.

Just apply your own advice to no mutual exclusivity here. You are betting all in that you can surely identify "Who Done It", to receive your Justice and Human rights. Do you see the logic? In a world run by Holywood do you really think you can convict someone to put all the blame on? Or is it a part of the Con to keep you guessing and in the meantime you never receive your Justice and Human rights.

Quote:
Invoking grand solutions

Not at all, its just a change of perspective. Your ilk and argument lack the imagination and courage to change your compass. But an Idea whose time has come, swells all opposition.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:43 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
there is no mutual exclusivity between finding the culprit and defending human rights.

Exactly, its a mixture and im pointing to the imbalance of it. Similar to an auto immune disease.

Autoimmune disease? Are you just rambling to make it sound like you're saying something? How much do they pay you to ramble off sweet nothings?

Quote:
Quote:
Without this next bigger step, justice and human rights remain denied.

Your making my point here. We dont necessarily need that step to not have justice and human rights Now!

Again, your second sentence makes minimal sense. How much is the pay?

Quote:
Quote:
I recognize a cop-out when I see one.

Just apply your own advice to no mutual exclusivity here. You are betting all in that you can surely identify "Who Done It", to receive your Justice and Human rights. Do you see the logic? In a world run by Holywood do you really think you can convict someone to put all the blame on? Or is it a part of the Con to keep you guessing and in the meantime you never receive your Justice and Human rights.

Anyone with a working brain can analyze the evidence and determine that it was hatched by extremist Zionist elements ... in the occupied American government, in the occupied British government, in Israel. From PNAC which is co-authored primarily by dual Israeli-American citizens ... to front companies like Ptech, Odigo, Urban Moving Systems ... to put options on airline stock traced to uberZionist Buzzy Krongard ... to the Larry Silverstein real estate and Maurice Greenberg insurance scam ... to Netanyahu's statements on the fateful day ...

... I'm willing to bet Five Dancing Israelis that the prime architects of the September 2001 attacks speak some level of Hebrew ... just like those that attacked the USS Liberty a few years back, in yet another false flag.

http://rense.com/general64/moss.htm

Again, for a fourth time, Mags ... did Mossad and Israel orchestrate the September attacks, yes or no?

Remember, pursuing the truth is a sacred duty.

It should not and does not hinge on personal agendas or ethnic allegiances.

Pax

ps: Many a coward had been betrayed by nothing more than their own silence.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 pm

You've made my point Zook. If you would just point in that ZIo direction instead of using getapo tactics "is it yes or no" this would favor your balance and not divide people to attain human rights and justice. You know your pointing to one arm of the Octopus. But your certainty that you have found the head is your blunder. Im sure now, you dont even know what im talking about and now will think I'm a zio cryptic along with love and gratitude and all the other "its the Zio crowd. Its the Zio crowd". Then you will use the same very principled tactics as our current govt to pin fascism, cult or whatever you can make stick on me, to defend your point.

Bravo

But in the meantime your yellow brick road of Zio infrastructure is good information. So thanks for that...
You should check out this Ryan Dawson video with this guy JeffGates its very good developing one of the Arms of the Octopus.
Jeff Gates website apparent went down after this interview and has not been restored. He has a book I want to read. Probably should make it required as to not get pinned as a Zio cryptic and get burned at the stake.

Last edited by magamud on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 pm

The head of the bankster octopus? Sure, how about the Rothschilds?

What is Israel if not a Rothschild virtual estate?

Yes, Mags, I know that we're looking at the Octopus.

I also know, with reasonable conviction, that the specific event of 9/11/2001 was perpetrated by the Zio-component of the octopus. The nonZio components are actively working for the Rothschild octopus, true enough, but they were only bit players on 9/11/2001.

If you want to go after the octopus, go ahead. Most of the rational world, e.g. the general informed populations, will be cheering for you as you wield the sword, octopusSlayer.

But let's call a rose, a rose. Japanese, Russian, Indian, Dutch, German, French, etc. elites (e.g. other arms of the Rothschild octopus) did not do 9/11/2001. They are responsible for other dastardly deeds. True. Chop their arms off accordingly. But murdering ~3000 humans on 9/11/2001 and blaming Islamic patsies ... in a false flag operation against the American republic, its people, and its constitution ... was and is quintessential Zio.

Prove to us who fly no flag - because flying flags is not worthy of a truthseeker - that you're not a cryptoZionist. Render a verdict on the specific event of 9/11/2001 ... not the general voluminous crimes of the bankster empire.

For the fifth time, did Mossad and Israel orchestrate the September 2001 attacks. Yes or no?

Pax

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote:
Prove to us who fly no flag - because flying flags is not worthy of a truthseeker

Which flag are you waving Zook? Your missing the extrapolation mixture, balance, ratio, leverage, nexus, point of who done it and and what actually happened. That our governments systems in general, is Sociopathic! You can do both things at once! You know multitask, chew gum and walk at the same time? Your weight on the subjects are wrong, comparable to auto immune disease. You know the defense system going out of control and actually killing itself. Im making an extreme example, but your acknowledgment of the Octopus is good. You made a few step toward what im saying.

And again your question on "who done it" is not binary you fool. There are to many unknowns. If you have unknowns how could it be binary? Use your logic and think on this.

Quote:

Sure thats an arm. The head is principalities. This is not abstract. This is an Idea and a common sense one at that.

Quote:
But let's call a rose, a rose.

A rose by any other name... It is redonkulous to me how no one can even extrapolate the Rothchild NGO, Israeli, Subsidizing, Incest Toga Party that the USA does. No identification of a conflict of interest folks? Its a disassociation repressed so deep that I can only point toward mind control as the reason of its blind spot. You know the shadow part on the optic nerve. Is this not baseline thinking? Do you see how your projections cripple you?

Look at the Pie

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And again your question on "who done it" is not binary you fool. There are to many unknowns. If you have unknowns how could it be binary? Use your logic and think on this.

Bravo. It's so simple, and Zook cannot grasp it. But you have explained in simple enough terms for him. Well done.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Prove to us who fly no flag - because flying flags is not worthy of a truthseeker

Which flag are you waving Zook? Your missing the extrapolation mixture, balance, ratio, leverage, nexus, point of who done it and and what actually happened. That our governments systems in general, is Sociopathic! You can do both things at once! You know multitask, chew gum and walk at the same time? Your weight on the subjects are wrong, comparable to auto immune disease. You know the defense system going out of control and actually killing itself. Im making an extreme example, but your acknowledgment of the Octopus is good. You made a few step toward what im saying.

The unknowns only appear if one looks with high resolution at the crime, the kind needed before passing sentence. At much lower resolutions, but high enough to snag the perpetrators, the Zio brand is prominent. You sophist.

Quote:
Quote:

Sure thats an arm. The head is principalities. This is not abstract. This is an Idea and a common sense one at that.

The bankster empire comprises of ruling elites and servile lower strata ... the top of the pyramid features the Rothschilds and other prominent banking families, e.g. The Elders of the Protocols of Zion. There's your octopus brains, right there. Confusing the head for the arm ... is an unflattering indictment of your knowledgebase.

Btw, do you even know what a principality is? I think you are confusing it for something else.

Quote:
Quote:
But let's call a rose, a rose.

A rose by any other name... It is redonkulous to me how no one can even extrapolate the Rothchild NGO, Israeli, Subsidizing, Incest Toga Party that the USA does. No identification of a conflict of interest folks? Its a disassociation repressed so deep that I can only point toward mind control as the reason of its blind spot. You know the shadow part on the optic nerve. Is this not baseline thinking? Do you see how your projections cripple you?

People refer to the USA as a Zionist Occupied Government for a good reason ... not because ZOG is a fun word to say, like Og and Trog. When a virus latches onto the host it creates a host-parasite relationship. The rational understanding then is not to equate the host with the parasite. Your arguments are vectored into this equation.

Free clue: the sins of the parasite are not the sins of the host. The protocols parasites had long ago infected America from within, long before the state of Israel was even conceived.

Quote:
Look at the Pie

Has no relevance to the arguments being made by me in this thread. Nice bait and switch.

Pax

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:49 am

magamud wrote:

Bravo. It's so simple, and Zook cannot grasp it. But you have explained in simple enough terms for him. Well done.

You two should take your show on the road ... bill it as "Monkey Bangdrum and Clapmonkey Follies". Wot?

:jest:

Pax

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next