Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Thank you and fuck you 

Post Re: Thank you and fuck you
Yeah, "tard" Andy. You can be a bit of a tard at times too, and have called people much worse and guess what? I still like you!

I am unfamiliar with the term "sockpuppet" as I am not a regular forum person. My first was Avalon. My second was Mists for the stretch of a week tops until they came after me there and I opened my blog.

I've made a few posts on Atticus until someone came after me there. Your buddy wanted to hear me speak but the heat was on and I bailed out.

And now here.

My profound apologies for sockpuppeting.

Chico can delete: Ninjanun. I made one post last year. He knows about that and the rest of the forum should by now as well.

"Strenia" is no longer a member since Zook came after her. You and I talked Andy, about how difficult it was for me to be "Doc". Doc was way too illiterate a persona so I signed up as "Mouse". Pretty much everyone including you knew I was Mouse. We chatted on Skype about this.

What's wrong with Sockpuppets? If you're trying to disrupt a board I understand the problem. I've seen it done by "smurfs" on Avalon, etc. However I don't really think you can accuse me of trying to disrupt this board. I was doing what you and Chico and many others tried to do which was: convince Zook to go back to his mum's basement.

Meanwhile, he left a bunch of crud behind, some of it was very disgusting and some of it gave GW's personal details. Art came in to ADDRESS this: Chico did nothing. What he did was decide to paint me black.

I don't believe I'm black but I do believe my former Skype buddy is a bit yellow.

Again, we're not enemies Andy. Don't defile me unnecessarily. We've had too many good chats for you to slag me.

Simmer down and tell your friend Chico that he should stop listening to whisperers... If he does the right thing and removes all personal references to GW which identify here whereabouts, which is the decent thing to do, I will happily take my leave of United People Forum.

Sincerely,

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Well Gypsy TBH I did not really know your first name until you started posting as Art.

Yes I could of found it but really didn't care to know your personal details.

Your tactics are bizarre :roll:

Last edited by Talk Shit on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm

"tactics are bizarre"

Mouse - did someone influence/recommend to you that the sockpuppeting would be a good idea? I don't mean this sarcastically, it's a genuine question.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 pm

"tactics are bizarre"

Mouse - did someone influence/recommend to you that the sockpuppeting would be a good idea? I don't mean this sarcastically, it's a genuine question.

Absolutelu not NG! I laid it out exactly as it is. Anyone who knows me can vouch for the fact that if you ask me something and it's in my power to answer without compromising the safety or privacy of a person I hold dear or consider as friend? You'll get a straight answer from me.

My blog speaks for me. No holds barred. I now speak for myself here as well. Now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak...

Any posts I make here in future will be as the woman formerly known as Gypsy Woman, now known as "Mouse". No trying to hide my identity from Zook and my dozens if not hundreds of detractors by now! I'm good with that. Quite a relief truth be told. I prefer to be myself and have always strived to be.

To reiterate: no one influenced/recommended anything to me: I'm a lone Gypsy and akways do my own thing. Much to the dismay of many in this alt comedia. That's one of the problems that these "players" have with me. I cannot be controlled. I am an unruly woman and will always be a target because I generally do as I please and it's not the "social norms" that I normally follow. I follow my nose and my gut.

Nor do I follow people. Nor do I follow anyone's lead, and as far as advice?

Fuhhhgeddaboud it! I follow my own.

Sincerely,

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 pm
Site Admin

I have certainly not told any lies. All I have done here is DEFEND MYSELF. And point people towards the truth. Always.

It's not necessary to tell lies to deceive and manipulate.

"All I have done here is DEFEND MYSELF" -- false. You also attack yourself. You came into UP yesterday as King Art2 and did the "controlled opposition" thing, posting all kinds of personal information about yourself. All the while, your other alter-ego ANonyMouse is trying to crucify Chico for refusing to censor a post (from someone on your long hit-list) that contains some obscure information suggesting a million-square-kilometer area where you might live.

Quote:
Show me what "wrong" I have done. Show me where I am "mad".

No. All I will do is show people the truth of your actions the best I can. They can decide if you've done anything wrong or if you are "mad". "Mad" was a play on words, by the way, as your vehemence and anger seem to know no bounds. You are an angry woman, easily triggered into lashing out like a rabid cat. Perhaps you will come to terms with your demons one day. I sure hope so, as you have a lot to offer.

Quote:
Now I want Chico to REMOVE MY PERSONAL DATA from this site and he has refused. I will not leave until he does! Plain and simple.

When GW doesn't get what she wants, the claws come out and the hissing begins. Looks like you'll be here for a long time, GW. Enjoy your stay. Now that we know you better, I think we will be able to keep track of you.

By the way, you told me several times during our Skype conversations that you were "done" with forums. Yet here you are, in the eye of the hurricane, in the center of the storm, whipping up the winds with great gusto. Was anything you told me about the troubles you had with your family situation true, or was it just more "controlled opposition" to sell your story of being the poor innocent victim trying to defend herself? I wish I knew, but that is the problem when others rely on deception and manipulation.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

This seems like a good attempt to hash this out. I remember from my own experience (not that long on the net) I did not understand the "sock Puppet" thing.

Again, the King Arthur ruse was upsetting except it did indeed once again foil Zook.....and no the means does not necessarily justify the end. I do think that there is a midpoint...Gypsy is not an average person but her force is not that of a destructor, or menace and she has produced some incredible material. is she worth it? to me!? well I call her friend. You really have to look at the people who are part of this community and look carefully: Northern Boy is a repository of "Freeman" info, this is relevant. Chico has a real thorough understanding of democracy and is bridging theory and praxis.....Gypsy has produced work of the highest calbre implicating people like Barry and Inelia, among others....that is commendable.

Its hard to tolerate differences but our ability to hash these things out makes us special imo. Without fear of punishment, repraisal....I don;t care how many sock puppets anyone here uses....thats just me. I would rather be in the company of people like Andy, Lil, Mag, etc.... Thats what is important to me.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:
This seems like a good attempt to hash this out. I remember from my own experience (not that long on the net) I did not understand the "sock Puppet" thing.

Again, the King Arthur ruse was upsetting except it did indeed once again foil Zook.....and no the means does not necessarily justify the end.

DSimon <-------- This clown is bat shit crazy. Assumptions founded on assumptions to prop up prearranged conclusions. Reality check: I had no interest in coming back to United People after the two-day ban trumped up largely by Cass Sunstein's bag of human turnips (wittingly or unwittingly, and for pay or for play, this bag off the truck that found the pothole fill out Dr. FrankenSunstein's prescriptions and dole it regularly) that had settled on this forum. I realized that United People had broken down due to a lack of moderating structure, which then resulted in the inmates running the asylum. The Banning For Dollars thread exposes these mentally ill mischief monkeys for what they are and chief among them is DSimon <-------- let me call this riff raff rabble rouser "DeSimian" for quick reference.

DeSimian concocts this narrative wherein I was fooled by some clown called King Art2 (subsequently revealed here as being one of GW's sockpuppets). Nothing of the sort. I only came back to UP to defend my good name against Gypsy Woman's naked attacks on my character (e.g. after she had come clean about her sockpuppetry) and ongoing unsubstantiated innuendo suggesting that yours truly had released some private information about her (when I had done no such thing). Read all the threads here, good folks, and be charmed by the wild goose chase.

The screech owl insisted that I had libeled and slandered her ... so I came back to set the record straight ... and when you hear the full record, folks, my every contribution here, on Avalon, and on Nexus ... will be adjudged in the proper light and I will be fully vindicated. You see, I had nothing to do with the release of her private info (if indeed it was all that private to begin with). Go to Nexus and read the timeline thread and see how an innocent bystander got rooked in by the screech owl and torn apart at her blogspot ... and still kept largely silent for the most part. That innocent bystander was me ... and I even expressed my regret that the timeline thread didn't properly vet the private emails that the real and only villain in all this, e.g. Bill Ryan, had dumped into the Avalon MOD chamber (that subsequently set GW in a tempest worthy of a teapot when it was dumped into the timeline thread.)

I didn't even know that her name was not blacked out until someone pointed me to it after the fact. If you folks want to judge me as guilty for being part of a MOD team that released the info but someone who actually had no control over the release, then so be it. I will stand by the MOD team come hell or high water, because the team made a mistake without any malice ... it was done to expose Bill Ryan, not to tear down GW (who had become a nonfactor to most of us personally ... until she reared her head again in The Woodward Report against Inelia (where I actually commended GW for her work <----------- go back and read the thread.)

But all that the screech owl could see or hear was me exclaiming "What a mother, what a woman!" after Ryan made remarks that suggested that GW had herself stated that her son was goofy/retarded/learning disabled or something similar ... and she took this as a slight against her motherhood. I had crossed the Rubicon with her, in effect, and the match was lit under her Glenn Close arse (e.g. Basic Instinct as opposed to sound reason).

The rest is history and herstory.

FWIW, IIRC, my first reference to GW on this forum was on page 13 of the BOD thread, after being provoked by Andywight for a comment:
viewtopic.php?p=1775#p1775

beginExcerpt
ps: FWIW, good folks, Gypsy Woman is a female ejaculator with her own blog ... a former associate of both King William of the Pendragon Ryans and Chuckie Duckie of Atticus1 squeezery. She is small on facts and large on ad hominems ... just the way our Bahamian Banana Boy likes it. It is a natural admiration.
end

It was LoveandGrats who first mentioned the toxic blog; but it was Andy - a known disruptor of forums - who stirred the pot by infusing it into the BOD discussion. Otherwise, GW's name would prolly never have come up at UP (wishful thinking, of course ... who ever knows, really ... a dame used to drama is a hard shrew to tame).

Curiously enough, it was in the same thread shortly after my innocuous comment about a female ejaculator that a male premature ejaculator grabbed his poker and some poker chips and entered the game (for that's what it had become by now). DeSimian came out of nowhere and started attacking me and became quite nasty along the way. Just as curious: his affiliation with AtticusOne. That, to anyone with a working brain, is a red flag.
After Chuckie Duckie's mess at Avalon, those that signed up for the Duck Pond can still be excused on the grounds of curiosity ... but to stay as long as he did there, and IIRC, he was one of the chosen 18 (??) .. that speas volumes about this clown's integrity.

His blindside attack on me and ongoing ZookTheBasementBoy fixation (even after I had ceased posting for long intervals here at UP - twice - once on each side of my trumped-up suspension ... and he continues unabated in his chase after the Zookie Monster, in thread after thread ... speaks volumes about his quest for fire in a driving rain.

:jest:

ps: I largely ignore the titwit (DeSimian) ... on the grounds that I will not take candy from those still suckling.

ps2:
Quote:
I do think that there is a midpoint...Gypsy is not an average person but her force is not that of a destructor, or menace and she has produced some incredible material. is she worth it? to me!? well I call her friend. You really have to look at the people who are part of this community and look carefully: Northern Boy is a repository of "Freeman" info, this is relevant. Chico has a real thorough understanding of democracy and is bridging theory and praxis.....Gypsy has produced work of the highest calbre implicating people like Barry and Inelia, among others....that is commendable.

Its hard to tolerate differences but our ability to hash these things out makes us special imo. Without fear of punishment, repraisal....I don;t care how many sock puppets anyone here uses....thats just me. I would rather be in the company of people like Andy, Lil, Mag, etc.... Thats what is important to me.

We are judged by the friends we keep. And in your case, DeSimian, you found the carnival, the coven, and the compatriotism ... in a three for one deal.

ps3: I am free because I speak the truth as much as humanly possible ... and decline only when the occasion arrives to make an assessment of Ugly Betty. You see, I have no games to play ... but if you think I do, let's have it out on the open. Stand on your statements, you circle jerks ... don't cower behind those bows of innuendo which you and I both know can only shoot rubber arrows at me, for you've all misjudged me when you thought I was a gameplayer.

ps4: I am a truthseeker, first and foremost, because that's what I desire to be . A jester also, because that is my nature. And a pyromaniac that will scorch the ground on which stand ye critters of the crepescule, ye riff raff rabble rousers, ye screech owls and howl monkeys, and ye merchants of mendacity. And I'm not a moderator here, so I have no particular obligation to this forum ... tho' I wish Chico all the best - he's basically a good guy besieged by his own failure to understand the importance of foibles and frailties in human nature and community. I wish him the best even though he lends his ears to the halitotic breath of Andy, Mags ... and a few other intellectual wannabees bellowing from the low plateau of human discourse.

ps5: Btw, did someone see a box of humble opinions? I seem to have misplaced mine somewhere. :jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Site Admin

Welcome back, Zook! Good to see you again.

Now can you understand what I was talking about, how we all are only working with a few pieces of the puzzle, and different pieces at that, which cause us all to see a different picture? We all have different misperceptions, which is why we have to pool our flawed perceptions and hammer out the differences. That's what I was trying to say to you when I said we are all working with incomplete information.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, IIRC, my first reference to GW on this forum was on page 13 of the BOD thread, after being provoked by Andywight for a comment:
viewtopic.php?p=1775#p1775

Are you serious? your blaming me now for your posts! Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 pm

zook "DeSimian concocts this narrative wherein I was fooled by some clown called King Art2 (subsequently revealed here as being one of GW's sockpuppets). Nothing of the sort. I only came back to UP to defend my good name against Gypsy Woman's naked attacks on my character (e.g. after she had come clean about her sockpuppetry) and ongoing unsubstantiated innuendo suggesting that yours truly had released some private information about her (when I had done no such thing). Read all the threads here, good folks, and be charmed by the wild goose chase.

The screech owl insisted that I had libeled and slandered her ... so I came back to set the record straight ... "

dsimon says
Yes you were fooled and yes you did Libel and you keep getting drawn in beat up intellectually and as Gypsy pulls her bloody claws out she makes sure people know why you were mauled....Your good name is mud now Zook....Speculum is a good word for any endevour your a part of...look carefully at the word.

You got fooled and mauled again....HEllo! :lol: You pissed the wrong people off, best forget your shitty name and make a run for the basement.... :lol:

Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next