Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next
Banning for dollars 

Post Re: Banning for dollars
Unfortunately, atm the mob at Nexus is after Mogs in the Members Only area. Janos has started a thread called Janos Perspective Vol. 4: "The Mogs Files". IMO this is a red herring to distract the members from Hurritt and Jenci's threads that have exposed the fact that Nexus is a pyramid.

Stormborn

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Jenci

Prolific Member
Status
Thanks
Thanked 3,420 Times in 930 Posts
Re: Who 's baby is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaver
Now I suspect Mogs was/is a factor for some..

Richard and Celine had a problem with Mogs being a moderator although it was not because of the reason of the thread that has been posted by Janos.

On Sunday they changed their minds and agreed to have Mogs as a moderator and Beth as an admin and discussions/plans were made for this.

Two days later they had changed their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auriel
Were the mods arguing amongst themselves or were they arguing as a collective with Richard?

The team were united in opinion with the exception of Richard and Celine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi
This directly contradicts Hurritt and Jenci's posts Celine. I understand this is your POV, but their POV is different.

I didn't post my point of view. I posted what happened.

The words perceptions, points of view, misunderstandings, misrepretations have been used on the forum and backchanneling to promote the idea that there is no truth. Say it enough and people will believe it like a good political campaign spin.

Some people have come to believe that the mod team were the bad guys in this, not looking out for the members, when the opposite is the truth. We stayed with this so long because of the members and to preserve the concept of a member's led forum which Nexus was set up on.

Quote:
goal posts constantly changing

Yes.

Quote:
Pyramid structure forming.

A minority vote overruling the majority

Quote:
The management structure being implemented was not the one the members voted on etc.

Correct, nor was it a structure that the mods knew about until it was announced on Tuesday with the ultimatum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline
there was issues about me doing any "projects" until things got settled.

No problem in you doing any projects but we (me specifically) asked you to slow down in implementing new initiatives, particularly big ones like appealing for the donations for the radio show computer equipment, when there was uncertainty such as the possible mass exodus of the mod team unless the issues where resolved.

Quote:
There was 0 conversation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who knows Celine on voice chat and skype text chat knows why that is so funny.

Quote:
no one other then Hurrit and jenci and burke, were talking to richard and i. The mod team created their seperate skype room to discuss mod work as well as feel free to talk without worrying about hurting richards feelings (about me). (richard was aware of the room it was not a secret room)

No.

You told us that Richard didn't want to read about his wife in the mod window. I mistakenly believed that you were telling me on this (and many others issues) Richards opinion. Later on, when I found out that was not the case, I apologised to Richard.

We did create a separate mod window. Burke asked Richard for permission. The window was only used for sensitive issues involving discussion about Celine. The original window Mod Biz was still used for mod business which Richard could read.

Quote:
Richard felt the lack of communication was becoming detrimental and thats when he gave an ultimatum

Richard was free to talk to us in Mod Biz. At times he would, at other times he wouldn't. I think I remember at one time he didn't enter the room for a couple of days. There was one admin issue that I had which I had to post up 3 times for an answer.

Other factors, which I know of (there may be more that I don't know ) which contributed to the communication issue with Richard and the team:

Celine told me she told one member of the team to leave Richard alone. I also believe she spoke to another member of the team which resulted in their silence (I don't know this as fact though)

Hurritt referred in his post to his friends that Richard called us "dead weight". This was something that Richard posted on the public forum. He later edited the remark out.

Richard made a post in the mod forum telling us to "Fuck off". He then put up a message in Mod Biz telling us to go and look at it.

Quote:
i only said that when richard put his foot down we had been arguying about Mogs.

Richard did put his foot down and at this point the issue was about Mogs. This was on Tuesday. When I questioned the leadership team structure, you said that Richard was really the leader of the forum and that if you had to ask the members, they would vote for him to be leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auriel
I know this is a bit different but wasn't a it dictorial edict from BR at A/V which caused mods to leave and ultimately lead to the formation of Nexus?

I can't comment on PA because I was not involved but this is why we left here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker
too many people stood down at the same time.
please don,t hide behind the fact that these are changing times and people move on.
their is a issue that can be resolved.
but only if you are willing.
appreciate what you have created as we do.

This issue can't be resolved because the underlying reason for it is unfixable as far as the team is concerned.

Celine is attached and needs Nexus for her own personal emotional survival. Whatever happens Richard will always respond to her emotional reactions and respond accordingly, wielding his sword, as Celine likes to call it, if necessary. Nobody is to blame for this, it is just the way it is. It's the one thing nobody likes to talk about because it is so personal. Everybody on the team was very sympathetic to this but unfortunately it was beyond our control to fix. There, I have said it. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. Sorry Celine. There are a lot of people who have been hurt by this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janos
So they either:

1.) Didn't know about what Mogs did, and therefore had no reason to distrust her in the backroom. (This was my original understanding)
2.) Did know and just didn't care, or didn't care when they found out, and thought it wasn't a problem. (This is my current understanding.)

Many times the issue of not trusting Mogs was brought up by Celine and sometimes Richard. It was never for the reason that you posted in your thread.

After posts that were made in Hurritt's thread last night by Richard and Celine, I blocked Celine's skype contact and removed myself from the Netizen window.

When I logged on this morning there was another post from Richard to me which I found inappropriate and insensitive (he has since edited out the comment) and I was going to post a goodbye to everyone before I read this thread because I it's all just too much to read.

To the members - I have had enough of all of this but I am answering these questions because I think the members need to know what they are rightly asking. I predict here with answering these questions, possible circular discussions going nowhere to the point I may have to copy/paste responses. I have been through this many times in the last few weeks.

I will try to answer questions if I can. I will give you the facts of what happened and if I don't know it as a fact that happened, I will make that clear. I'm not interested in answering people who argue with what I have got to say or tell me this is just about my perception or point of view.

It's up to you if you believe if you believe me or not.

I'm sorry but I really don't wish to engage in that.....I don't have any more to give.

I'm tired of all the BS.
Too many good people have been hurt.

Jeanette

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Jenci:
Quote:
Celine is attached and needs Nexus for her own personal emotional survival. Whatever happens Richard will always respond to her emotional reactions and respond accordingly, wielding his sword, as Celine likes to call it, if necessary.

Over two months ago, I was saying nearly the same thing at Nexus, and the brainwashed members there refused to hear it. I pointed out that Celine did not belong in the mod room, and Richard did not belong at the helm of the Nexus. Instead, they concluded that Chico had gone "weird" on them. It was deluded thinking, on their part, not mine.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

magamud wrote:
Jenci:
Quote:
Celine is attached and needs Nexus for her own personal emotional survival. Whatever happens Richard will always respond to her emotional reactions and respond accordingly, wielding his sword, as Celine likes to call it, if necessary.

Over two months ago, I was saying nearly the same thing at Nexus, and the brainwashed members there refused to hear it. I pointed out that Celine did not belong in the mod room, and Richard did not belong at the helm of the Nexus. Instead, they concluded that Chico had gone "weird" on them. It was deluded thinking, on their part, not mine.

So let me get this straight.....all this shit is happening because big girl needs a pacifier? :crybabe:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 am

dsimon3387 wrote:

So let me get this straight.....all this shit is happening because big girl needs a pacifier? :crybabe:

My thoughts are that it's in fact a little more sinister than this! Didn't someone say that C&R have been planning this for at least six months, which strikes me as odd considering this began when Nexus was only six months old, at which time they were claiming to have no interest in expansion, only quality!

As Dec 21st approaches wouldn't this be the perfect time to start building the infrastructure needed to handle the cash that's sure to flow leading up to and around this date?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 am

Thanks Mag.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 am

Oh Yeah! wrote:
Thanks Mag.

Yes, thank you Mag and Stormborn as well. Please continue to peel back the curtain. This is exactly what's needed in the alternative comedia.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm

andywight wrote:
dsimon3387 wrote:

My thoughts are that it's in fact a little more sinister than this! Didn't someone say that C&R have been planning this for at least six months, which strikes me as odd considering this began when Nexus was only six months old, at which time they were claiming to have no interest in expansion, only quality!

As Dec 21st approaches wouldn't this be the perfect time to start building the infrastructure needed to handle the cash that's sure to flow leading up to and around this date?

Consolodation is indeed a route to cash maximization. This can be explained as follows: When your base is small and few the paper trail is small and nobody asks about it because nobody has the authority to. Moderation and member contact by necessity has to be secondary at this point and the fees have to seem trivial. Its sort of a holy grail for fakirs....the ability to take a fringe community, get people on board for small amounts but...en masse, so that Johnny Greybeard can pay a mere 20 dollars a year for his dose of the ole ascended masters.....then you pull in many many many, and before long you have people shuttiing up and paying, If you mnage to get 1000 members... Y0u get a base ripe for adverts, research, and more financial activity. Most Lobbyists would give their soul....if they had not already sold it ike most have, for a group that is amenable to having their consumer preferences noted, researched and appealed to....thats the real money.

For example: "I dsimon want to ask my fellow members. ma friends here a simple question? How many of you will by a sweatshirt with Chico's patented Pout on the front?" I was thinking if charging _____ and I would have em to you in just a week!" Though a simple example can you imagine advertisiers putting ads on, seeing what gets a hit, etc?!

There is nothing wrong with this if you start out this way and don't claim other traits, but it seems that the name of this game is for people to prep the audience and be deceptive about intentions. You really do change the dynamics when this is your motivation..... Its ok but not the same and if one is deceptive about it, well they are lying.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm
Site Admin

Money ruins everything. It ruins people, families, businesses, governments, and planets. It can even ruin Chico's patented pout.

Let's not go down that well-traveled road.

By the way, nice word play, dsimon -- "Chico's patented pout". Zook had better watch out.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Money ruins everything. It ruins people, families, businesses, governments, and planets. It can even ruin Chico's patented pout.

Let's not go down that well-traveled road.

By the way, nice word play, dsimon -- "Chico's patented pout". Zook had better watch out.

:lol:

Its the reason for many years I have refused to take a dime for teaching martial arts....I had one student in San francisco, a well known kung fu teacher for many many years who insisted on paying me haha. It changes the relationship it really does.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next