Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Quote:
Since histories have been kept, Israel has been thrown out of more than 100 nations, and for very good reasons!

We should learn from the more than 100 nations that chose to destroy the Jews rather than to become their slaves.

The crimes of today's arch-criminals have spanned thousands of years. -- source

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It would appear that the Jews rely on us to never learn.

The Jews will claim this is a racist observation, but it is not. Jews are not a race. They are a cult, and they actively discriminate against all who are not part of the Jewish cult.

Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 am
Site Admin

If a writer so much as reports these factual events, the writer is branded an anti-Semite by the Israel Lobby. In former times, an anti-Semite meant a person who hated Jews. But today it means anyone who makes even a mild criticism of Israel’s policy toward the Palestinians whose lands Israel occupies and is stealing. Indeed, practically nothing is left of Palestine except the Gaza ghetto that is totally controlled by Israel. All movements of supplies and people in and out are controlled by Israel. Essentially, Gaza is the Warsaw Ghetto.

These are simple irrefutable facts. Every aware person knows this, but if you say it or write it, you are a “Jew-hater.”

Is it wrong to hate? Should I be condemned if I hate evil? If I hate murder, is there something wrong with me? If I hate injustice, does that make me a criminal?

Hate has its legitimate place in the human emotional spectrum. Hate is not something you should hate. Jews are happy to help you hate their enemies, like Hitler and the Nazis, but if you criticize the Jews, you are guilty of a hate crime, and according to the Jews, you should be hated.

I hate that.

Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm
Site Admin

I'm on record for stating unequivocally that the Jewish religion is sociopathic. It is a religion of sociopaths, by sociopaths, and for sociopaths. Do understand that the majority of Jews are not sociopaths. We are talking about a group led by sociopaths, which means group sociopathy is present. Read my thread on Group sociopathy to understand how that works and what it means.

Few people will publicly state that the Jewish religion is sociopathic. It would be like saying, in the famous folk tale, that the Emperor has no clothes. All the king's horses and all the king's men would make sure you could never say it again!

But I'm a nobody, a solitary voice in the wilderness, so there's almost no one that hears me say anything. So it's easy for me to imagine that no one else says such things besides me. Imagine my surprise when I encounter someone who does! Now imagine my surprise when that person is a Jew!

Gilad Atzmon wrote:
"People who subscribe to Chosenism (Jews) do not self-reflect, and far worse than that, people who subscribe to Chosenism are not familiar enough with the notion of the other. There is a hunger strike at the moment. 1500 Palestinian prisoners are striking. (Israeli) soldiers and civilians are having barbecue parties in proximity to the concentration camp! What kind of people engage in such an act? People who are not empathic. We're dealing with a form of psychopath."

-- @32:40 in the video below

:o :shock:

Gilad Atzmon hits me again @ 40:45 in the video below:

Gilad Atzmon wrote:
"They (Jews) project their symptom. They attribute their own racism to people who happen to be white."

In other words, the Jews accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance! Who has the unbelievable two-faced hypocrisy to do that? Sociopaths.

Gilad Atzmon, I salute you! I believe you speak the truth.

And my voice is not so solitary any more.

Gilad Atzmon Q & A, LA May 8th, 2017

Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 am
Site Admin

The next real Holocaust will be perpetrated by Israelis. Israeli children are already being brainwashed to perform their role.

Quote:
A display of Israeli-style community policing before an audience of hundreds of young schoolchildren was captured on video last week. Were the 10-year-olds offered road safety tips, advice on what to do if they got lost, or how to report someone suspicious hanging around the school?

No. In Israel, they do things differently. The video shows four officers staging a mock anti-terror operation in a park close to Tel Aviv. The team roar in on motorbikes, firing their rifles at the “terrorist”.

As he lies badly wounded, the officers empty their magazines into him from close range. In Israel it is known as “confirming the kill”. Everywhere else it is called an extrajudicial execution or murder. The children can be heard clapping. -- source

A nation run by sociopaths knows the value of brainwashing their future citizens when they are young children. There is no better time.

Quote:
In a West Bank settlement, meanwhile, the army painted youngsters’ arms and legs with shrapnel wounds. Blood-like liquid dripped convincingly from dummies with amputated limbs. The army said the event was a standard one that “many families enjoyed”.

The purpose of exposing children at an impressionable age to so much gore and killing is not hard to divine. It creates traumatised children, distrustful and fearful of anyone outside their tribe. That way they become more pliant soldiers, trigger-happy as they rule over Palestinians in the occupied territories. -- source

Clearly, this is not a one-dimensional program.

Quote:
Last year Zeev Degani, the principal of one Israel’s most prestigious schools, caused a furore when he announced his school would no longer send pupils on annual trips to Auschwitz. This is a rite of passage for Israeli pupils. He called the misuse of the Holocaust “pathological” and intended to “generate fear and hatred” to inculcate extreme nationalism.

It is not by accident that these trips – imparting the message that a strong army is vital to Israel’s survival – take place just before teenagers begin a three-year military draft. -- source

None of it is by accident, because sociopaths are behind it. Even the creation of the Holocaust Lie is not by accident. It's all part of the same program, one of deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control.

Can we really be sure there are sociopaths driving this bus?

Quote:
Increasingly, they receive no alternative messages in school. Degani was among the few principals who had been inviting Breaking the Silence, a group of whistle-blowing soldiers, to discuss their part in committing war crimes.

In response, the education minister, Naftali Bennett, leader of the settlers’ party, has barred dissident groups like Breaking the Silence. He has also banned books and theatre trips that might encourage greater empathy with those outside the tribe.

Polls show this is paying off. Schoolchildren are even more ultra-nationalist than their parents. More than four-fifths think there is no hope of peace with the Palestinians. -- source

Yes, the perpetrators of the next real Holocaust cannot be allowed to feel empathy for the victims they will slaughter. The hypocrisy is unreal, at least until you realize that the Jewish Holocaust of WW2 is also unreal. Then there is no hypocrisy. There is only the evil plan of scheming sociopaths.

Sun May 21, 2017 2:21 am
Site Admin

James Traficant and Kay Griggs give some eye-opening testimony! :shock: I bet the American public never got a whiff of it though. Jews own the media in America, and they are only going to let you hear what they want you to hear.

The Zionist Occupied Government of America

December 22, 2018: The most important videos are always censored, including this one! Another copy is thankfully here (temporarily).

Sun May 21, 2017 5:22 am
Site Admin

The Mossad specializes in war by deception. 9/11 was just one of many deceptions in their war against America.

The leadership of the Jewish religion controls the Mossad. They tell the Mossad who to war against. They will wage war on any group that is not Jewish.

Including America.

That's the way it is for "God's Chosen People". You are either one of them, or you are inferior scum to be wiped from the planet in a fiery holocaust. They think they are special. Like sociopaths.

They Did It - Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11

Mon May 29, 2017 2:18 am
Site Admin

It's all inter-connected. Sociopathy, the Jewish religion, WW1, Israel, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, and the current preparations for WW3. That's why 9/11 and the Jewish religion cannot be separated. Nor can WW2 and the Jewish religion be separated. Likewise, and most importantly, sociopathy and the Jewish religion are joined at the hip. Sociopathy lies at the root of all human evil, and the Jewish religion is a major manifestation of sociopathy.

So if you are wondering why 9/11 shows up in a thread on the Jewish religion, now you know. The connections are observable, despite all the efforts to erase them.

GENIUS CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN EXPLAINS WITH FACTS WHY AND HOW ISRAEL DID 9-11

Mon May 29, 2017 6:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
MANY FEAR USING the “Jew word” but instead use generic phrases, like Alex Jones using “globalists;” Paul Craig Roberts, “presstitutes;” and Gerald Celente, “elites.”

But Jews themselves BRAG about their power and influence. (Jews don’t fear Goys like Goys fear Jews.)

Alan Dershowitz, for instance, recently told an audience at Young Israel Synagogue in New York that “Jewish power” is to be lauded, not denied.

“Don’t ever, ever, be embarrassed about using Jewish power,” Dershowitz urged.

“We have to hit them in the pocketbook,” he exhorted when vilifying institutions critical of Israel’s policies. (Blackmail by any other name would smell the same.)

Hitting pocketbooks is easy for Jews. They OWN everything, except for a few bars and grills. -- source

Question: When does truth become racism?

Answer: Never.

Jews will give you a different answer. They will tell you that whenever truth is pointed at them, it is racism. This is a deception designed to manipulate the non-Jews into never criticizing the Jews. It is also the behavior of a sociopathic group, who makes one set of rules for itself, and a different set of rules for others.

Deceiving, manipulative, two-faced hypocrites. In other words, sociopaths.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The last president that sought to compel the predecessor organization of AIPAC to register was John F. Kennedy, who also was about to take steps to rein in Israel’s secret nuclear weapons program when he was assassinated, which was a lucky break for Israel, particularly as Kennedy was replaced by the passionate Zionist Lyndon Baines Johnson. Funny how things sometimes work out. -- source

It's not funny, it's how Jewish interests work.

Quote:
Looking back from the perspective of his more than 40 years of military service, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer described the consequences of Jewish power vis-à-vis U.S. policy towards Israel, stating that:

“I’ve never seen a president – I don’t care who he is – stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles your mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn’t writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens don’t have any idea what goes on.” -- source

The ruling Jewish sociopaths always operate behind a veil of secrecy.

Quote:
Bill HR 672 Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017 was passed unanimously by the House of Representatives on June 14th. Yes, I said “unanimously.” The bill requires the State Department to monitor what European nations and their police forces are doing about anti-Semitism and encourages them to adopt “a uniform definition of anti-Semitism.” That means that criticism of Israel must be considered anti-Semitism and will therefore be a hate crime and prosecutable, a status that is already de facto true in Britain and France. If the Europeans don’t play ball, there is the possibility of repercussions in trade negotiations. The bill was co-sponsored by Ileana Ros-Lehtinen from Florida and Nita Lowey of New York, both of whom are Jewish. -- source

Oy vey! They really do rule over us. What's the saying? "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Quote:
Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon once boasted about owning the United States. I guess he was right. -- source

No guessing is necessary. The evidence is clear enough in the article quoted.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Oh and the real holocaust was carried out by Jewish Bolsheviks under the Soviet Union. They murdered 17-20 million white Christians. Again written out of history as the Jews do not want the world to know their constant aggressions. -- comment by Folkvar (source)

Hmm, if this is true, then it is quite revealing that the Jewish leadership would falsely accuse their opponents (Hitler and the Nazis) of their own malfeasance (committing genocide). This is exactly what sociopaths do.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 65  Next