Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Now let's look at the macro level, specifically the United States government. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a hard-core sociopath, an extraordinarily skilled game-player, deceiver, and manipulator. He should be, as he was probably hand-picked and trained by Henry Kissinger. Brzezinski is unelected, a CFR member, a Bilderberger, and co-founder (with David Rockefeller) of the Trilateral Commission. Very bad mojo. He, like Kissinger, is one of the truly nasty types of sociopaths that I wrote about here.

Quote:
Brzezinski was even recruited as a foreign policy adviser to the 2008 presidential campaign of Barack Obama, who referred to Brzezinski as “one of our most outstanding thinkers.” -- source

Note that when Obama says "our", he doesn't really mean "the American people". He means "the private club of sociopaths running the government". This is how Sociopaths tell the truth while thoroughly deceiving and manipulating the Followers.

Brzezinski is probably one of Obama's principle "handlers". That makes this article particularly interesting. In it, Brzezinski is telling the President of the United States, in print and in public, what he needs to do. So events have reached a serious level, with an implied threat should Obama drag his feet.

Quote:
President Barack Obama needs to articulate clearly to the American people, and very soon, that the Ukraine crisis is the most important challenge to the international system since the end of the Cold War. -- source

In other words, Obama had better step up his acting and convince Americans to get behind the agenda planned by the ruling sociopaths. Or else.

Again, note that the "international system" Brzezinski refers to is not any confederation of sovereign nations, but the private club of sociopaths running the world.

Quote:
It is more than a month since the Russians annexed Crimea, and recent events have only exacerbated the crisis, with pro-Russian rebels reportedly shooting down two Ukrainian helicopters in separatist-held Slaviansk on Friday. Yet the president still hasn’t laid out a comprehensive statement of what is really at stake:

The comprehensive statement has surely been drawn up for over a month. So why hasn't Obama presented it to the public? Is he starting to go his own way, maybe like JFK?

Quote:
Above all, the president must clarify why we cannot tolerate an international system in which countries are invaded by thugs and destabilized from abroad.

Yes, the hypocrisy is deafening. We've seen similar hypocrisy here in the forum from our resident sociopaths.

Quote:
On the whole, I support the actions the president has taken so far.

Brzezinski means Obama has been obeying orders up to this point. Maybe not so much just recently, eh?

Quote:
Considering the kind of democratic alliance we have, I think he generally did as well as is possible under present circumstances. He has had to tread carefully.

It's important to remind Obama that he is on even thinner ice than before, now that he is resisting his assigned task.

Quote:
What I do fault him for is not explicitly and calmly, but in a broad perspective, addressing the American people on this issue. He hasn’t made a single major statement to them on what potentially could be a major international crisis.

Those are your orders, Mr. President. You had better get cracking, or you may end up like JFK.

Quote:
He needs the support of the American people. Thus he has to convince them that this is important and that his stand deserves both national understanding and support.

Here Brzezinski is saying that the designated cover story for the sociopaths' agenda must be sold to the Followers in order for that agenda to succeed. This is similar to the selling of the Big Lie of the second Iraq War, the highly successful "weapons of mass destruction" con.

The rest of Brzezinski's "modest suggestion" to Obama is a broad outline of the game plan, so that Obama has a reminder of the checklist he has surely already been given. The stakes must be very high for Obama to suddenly and uncharacteristically start resisting his assignments. Perhaps Obama doesn't want to go down in history as the United States President that started World War III.

Quote:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." — Albert Einstein

This is quite an interesting situation, if there is indeed dissension in the sociopaths' ranks, especially from Obama, which has triggered Brzezinski to resort to actually writing a policy press release. The whole article, full of concealed double meaning, is a masterpiece of plausible deniability for the real message, which we should indeed expect from a sociopath of Brzezinski's caliber.

Mon May 05, 2014 6:59 am

Great post Chic. Thanks for mining the information. I concur with the double speak message. Peace, prosperity, security etc... is definitely not about goodness, ethics, self defense etc.. Its about the sociopathic good for control.

Mon May 05, 2014 9:40 am

I also want to stress that my estimate for sociopathic infestation is at least 25%. These are people who are missing the empathic feature or whatever you want to call it from the human nervous system. Out of those 25% perhaps 5% could be rehabilitated if they were shown the real world mechanics of mind control. Again I believe sociopathic infestation is on a scale, macro as well as micro.

Another 50%, have no idea of this concept nor would every want to entertain it on any real level. I would say more then 50% of these 50% are striving to become sociopathic. That is they are trying to drive the empathic feeling out of their nervous system because it is a hinderance. You see this with pharmakeia, sociopathic worshipping, entertainment or your basic mind control.

The other 25% are stuck with a strong empathic nervous system. I would say out of the 25% perhaps up to 90% of those are unaware of the sociopathic disease and are constantly battling the system unconsciously. This figure I think is lessening as more people are becoming aware of this horrid dilemma.
The 10% remaining are becoming completely aware of this parasitic disease and are trying to organize to save the species.

Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I also want to stress that my estimate for sociopathic infestation is at least 25%.

My percentages are, of course, just estimates, since we have no accurate measurements of the sociopathic tendencies in individuals. The ruling sociopaths will prevent any move towards analyzing their deviancy, concentrating instead on finding ways to maximize our compliance to their control.

magamud wrote:
I would say more then 50% of these 50% are striving to become sociopathic. That is they are trying to drive the empathic feeling out of their nervous system because it is a hinderance.

This is a result of the ruling sociopaths' deliberate program to mind control us into being like them. By slowly changing the fabric of society so that sociopathic attitudes are rewarded and empathetic attitudes are punished, you arrive at operant conditioning that favors sociopathic behavior.

magamud wrote:
The 10% remaining are becoming completely aware of this parasitic disease and are trying to organize to save the species.

10% of 25% is only 2.5%. That would mean the percentage of awakened individuals is in the same ballpark as the percentage of sociopathic individuals. I think that could very well be. In my model, that would mean only about a quarter of the Independents are truly aware of the nature of the threat humanity is facing. That quantity feels about right, judging from observation and experience.

Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm

I am convinced from my observations, that we are being poisoned from every level. I suspect infertility, cancer, diabetes, upper respiratory infection, Alzheimer's, osteoporosis, heart disease, autism, mental illness etc... Is being manufactured. The amount of fibroid tumors in women's reproductive centers is amazing, plus that hysterectomies are just common practice. This operation makes the holocaust look like child's play. I suspect the operation against us to mutate us and train us is completely micromanaged. I suspect we are given are egos with self esteem to help support the Con. They are working within generations, to try and create inter genders to abolish what is normal. Much like how they are destroying the family and creating the state to be the new family. Everyone is completely underestimating this operant condition by the social engineers.

Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm

The good news is these types of boards can capture creative thinking. This is done by the real time exchange of members. You don't necessarily have time to prepare. This spontaneity gives fantastic opportunities to capture the inner workings or the inner behaviors of people. It also ferments independent thinking, because if your always prepared with what your going to say, who might be speaking for you? This is why the common man and his observation of the world must be foundational in any human discourse, less any discourse about the right to live. The Constitution speaks on this. This type of platform is the only platform that will support a Free Society. As to why the Technocratic age is so powerful. As to why experts are so dangerous and scientific bodies so ruthless.

Mon May 05, 2014 9:18 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This type of platform is the only platform that will support a Free Society. As to why the Technocratic age is so powerful. As to why experts are so dangerous and scientific bodies so ruthless.

Quite right. Freedom of speech is absolutely essential for a free society. But sociopaths also thrive in a free speech environment, because they are masters of deception. They are free to deceive and manipulate via free speech, often in the same manner Zook has graced us with on so many occasions -- the reliable "twist and shout" method.

This is why the identification of sociopaths in our society (and in our forum) is so critical. We need to know who these people are, so that we can be on guard against their cunning and self-serving words. Look at what a difference that kind of knowledge makes in understanding the Brzezinski op-ed. It completely changes your perception! And look what a difference it makes in understanding the intent and motivations of AndyWight and UncleZook. Again, the knowledge that you are dealing with a sociopath completely changes your perception!

It's just like The Matrix. Knowing there is a Matrix completely changed Neo's perception of reality. Knowing how sociopaths behave completely changed my perception of reality.

"Is it really so hard to believe?" -- Morpheus

Mon May 05, 2014 11:15 pm

It's just like The Matrix. Knowing there is a Matrix completely changed Neo's perception of reality. Knowing how sociopaths behave completely changed my perception of reality.

Well, it's re-assuring to finally find out where you learned your sociopath-hunting skills!

"Is it really so hard to believe?" -- Morpheus

:lol: In your case, NO! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 07, 2014 12:31 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Well, it's re-assuring to finally find out where you learned your sociopath-hunting skills!

Sorry, I didn't know about sociopaths when I first saw The Matrix, so you are just make bad assumptions like Zook does (and for the same reason).

Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 am
Site Admin

Speaking of The Matrix, the societal system that is in place today is a deliberate construct of the ruling sociopaths and their predecessors, going back thousands of years. We have been brainwashed from birth to accept this system as normal and natural, when it is anything but that. Most people are completely caught up in the construct and will fight to defend it, because it is all they have ever known, and they are unable to see anything that they haven't been programmed to see. They are slaves to the system, supporting it with their blood, sweat, and tears.

A small percentage of people resist this programming and resist the enslavement. Here is a fascinating list of sixteen things the brainwashed majority do willingly as slaves to the system. It was especially fascinating for me because I don't do any of these sixteen things, except for the last one, which I am still grappling with.

Check it out. Do you do these things? Are you a slave?

Quote:
1. You pay taxes to people you’d like to see locked up in jail. This is perhaps the biggest indicator that we are slaves to the matrix. The traditional notion of slavery conjures up images of people in shackles forced to work on plantations to support rich plantation owners. The modern day version of this is forced taxation, where our incomes are automatically docked before we ever see the money, regardless of whether or not we approve of how the money is spent. -- source

Wed May 07, 2014 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 104  Next