Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
UncleZook 

UncleZook should be suspended.
Yes 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
No 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8

UncleZook 

Post Re: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
There's no way I can prove it now,

Then why spread disinformation about them being "toxic" if you never received them and were therefore unable to read? You really are a simpleton dressed up as a intellectual! :lol:

UncleZook wrote:

since the original skype transcripts were deleted by the pathological liar we know and love as Raggedy Andy. But suffice to say, what the banana posts above are NOT the only transcripts he sent me.

You've every right to your opinion UncleZook, but I would suggest that you include evidence with links to my alleged "pathological lies", especially considering the complete lack of credibly that you enjoy here! :D

This was the first big lie that I caught you telling here at United-people back in February of 2012, maybe you should pay attention to my technique! :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
andywight wrote:
Zooki,

is it not true that when Nexus2012 was first formed by Richard and Celine that most of the mods that followed from PA told Richard that they didn't want Celine to be a Mod! and that his response was to tell them that if you/they were not prepared to work with Celine that he would "Find a new mod team"?

Nope. Not true.

Information to the truth of my above statement was publicly released at Nexus2012 by Richard himself shortly after the mass exodus of admins/Mods and members.

UncleZook, don't be so sore and try and deal with your exposure as a controlled opposition operative with a little more dignity, continually running your mouth in this fashion isn't doing you any favors, in fact all you're accomplishing is making that hole you're digging even deeper!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 am
Site Admin

By the way, as Andywight has pointed out to me, I could very well be admonished for "feeding the troll" as I continue to engage UncleZook in what some would consider seemingly endless "drama".

A similar criticism is that I have allowed UncleZook to create a large "distraction" here at United People, which of course is what gatekeepers do (which gatekeeper, UncleZook or Chicodoodoo? :P ). While I agree there is merit to that criticism, I consider it to be like the scene shown below from the Matrix, where Neo so casually blocks the formerly feared blows of Agent Smith that he (Neo) actually turns to the side in apparent nonchalance.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 am

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Quote:
andywight wrote:Zooki,

is it not true that when Nexus2012 was first formed by Richard and Celine that most of the mods that followed from PA told Richard that they didn't want Celine to be a Mod! and that his response was to tell them that if you/they were not prepared to work with Celine that he would "Find a new mod team"?

Nope. Not true.

I reiterate. Not true. Andy has been fed info about the Nexus fallout from a Mod who could not work with Celine under any circumstances. And Richard was trapped between the friendships that he carried over from Avalon and his wife. He chose to stand by his wife - his marital prerogative - and refused to decommission her from the Mod chamber, suggesting that those who could not make it work with Celine in the chamber, would have to try and make it work out or go elsewhere (because Celine was going to stay put).

There is no credible interpretation of finding a new Mod team (as Andy, in his zeal to create drama, suggests). Certainly, after I stepped up and confronted Richard on whether Nexus belonged to him or to all of us (in the Avalon Exodus) and the membership ... Richard responded by assuring me that it belonged to all of us, with the implied understanding that he was just trying to manage the situation that was presented to him (e.g. wife vs. friends). Which was sufficient for me because I could work with Celine's volatile energy. So could most other Mods. Indeed, it was only one or two Mods that left because of Celine. All others stayed once we were assured that Nexus was all of ours and not Richard's private space to rule as he wished.

Later on, when ultimatums were exchanged back and forth, implicitly and otherwise ... a line was crossed, and the bulk of the original mod staff left to constitute elsewhere as Universal Spectrum. The days of walking on eggshells ended for all of us at that point, Richard walking on eggshells to keep his friends ... and his friends walking on eggshells to keep Richard.

Those are the salient irrefutable facts.

Andy is/was/will be looking for mischief ... because he is a congenital liar, narrative distorter, and forum shit disturber, and most probably, too, a gatekeeper. Whether he's on the official payroll of Cass Sunstein is up for debate; but he's definitely an unofficial gatekeeper judging by his contributions on every forum he's been on. My best guess is that he is freelance-protecting the existing corrupt system because his lifestyle benefits from it. And he has proven that he has the time, the inclination, and the tools for information gathering ... like the Stasi stooges in East Germany are known for.

Pax

ps: C'mon, Andy ... pick up the skype voice chat and debate me on anything you want to. I'd love to expose your game for posterity.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

No, they are not. That is your "spin" or "twist" on events in order to bolster your shaky foundation of prior event twisting. It's "twist and shout", a movement you are becoming intimately associated with.

The information Andy refers to came from me, and I got it directly from a private conversation with another Nexus mod that was present in the foundational days of the nascent Nexus. That mod, unlike you, had no reason to "twist" the facts, and also no history of twisting facts. If I recall correctly, his information was later corroborated independently by another insider. In weighing the evidence, the integrity of these two sources far outweighs yours, and their information is much more consistent with Richard's confirmed erratic and tyrannical behavior.

You then proceed to slander Andy with your usual and transparent "attack the messenger" strategy. It's not working, and it's never going to work, no matter how high you pile it. Like I said in my last post, you are your own worst enemy.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

UncleZook wrote:

No, they are not. That is your "spin" or "twist" on events in order to bolster your shaky foundation of prior event twisting. It's "twist and shout", a movement you are becoming intimately associated with.

The information Andy refers to came from me, and I got it directly from a private conversation with another Nexus mod that was present in the foundational days of the nascent Nexus. That mod, unlike you, had no reason to "twist" the facts, and also no history of twisting facts. If I recall correctly, his information was later corroborated independently by another insider. In weighing the evidence, the integrity of these two sources far outweighs yours, and their information is much more consistent with Richard's confirmed erratic and tyrannical behavior.

Unless you name the mods, it's just more unsubstantiated hot air blowing in the wind.

I'll match my integrity against any Mod at the inception of Nexus. But I know what this is really about, Chico ... you are not content with creating the division of Nexus2012 into NexusNow and Universal ... you also want to create division between existing friendships with hearsay and innuendo.

My account of what happened is fully consistent with the facts of the MOD chamber. And the existing transcripts are there to prove it.

Andy is flat out lying here. He intimated that a Mod gave him information, when it had been you all the time. You two are either twindependent thinkers or mutually-addicted twinks ... or both.

For the record, I have no record of twisting the facts ... a superior understanding of the facts than most you'll meet in life, perhaps, but that's about it. I also make no apologies if I possess superior discernment than yourself, and I do. We also know that you have a great penchant for throwing out suggestive remarks and hoping they will stick.
:jest:

Quote:
You then proceed to slander Andy with your usual and transparent "attack the messenger" strategy. It's not working, and it's never going to work, no matter how high you pile it. Like I said in my last post, you are your own worst enemy.

Andy is a blight on intellectual process, and increasingly, on the clan of Wights. His idiocy and forum disruptions are now legendary in a variety of forums. And his Stasi-style collection of personal data - which is evident for all to see - is more an indicator of his minionship with the NWO and its sundry spy agencies than it is of a transparent truthseeker. And your ass-kissing of Andy is further indication of your own deficits in integrity.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
For the record, I have no record of twisting the facts ... a superior understanding of the facts than most you'll meet in life, perhaps, but that's about it. I also make no apologies if I possess superior discernment than yourself, and I do.

:lol: (No comment is necessary.)

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 pm

UncleZook wrote:
For the record, I have no record of twisting the facts ... a superior understanding of the facts than most you'll meet in life, perhaps, but that's about it. I also make no apologies if I possess superior discernment than yourself, and I do.

:lol: (No comment is necessary.)

Fair enough ... how about a second iteration, then ... this time in large green letters?

Pax

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Fair enough ... how about a second iteration, then ... this time in large green letters?

:lol: What difference does that make?

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

UncleZook wrote:

I reiterate. Not true. Andy has been fed info about the Nexus fallout from a Mod who could not work with Celine under any circumstances. And Richard was trapped between the friendships that he carried over from Avalon and his wife. He chose to stand by his wife - his marital prerogative - and refused to decommission her from the Mod chamber, suggesting that those who could not make it work with Celine in the chamber, would have to try and make it work out or go elsewhere (because Celine was going to stay put).

There is no credible interpretation of finding a new Mod team (as Andy, in his zeal to create drama, suggests). Certainly, after I stepped up and confronted Richard on whether Nexus belonged to him or to all of us (in the Avalon Exodus) and the membership ... Richard responded by assuring me that it belonged to all of us, with the implied understanding that he was just trying to manage the situation that was presented to him (e.g. wife vs. friends). Which was sufficient for me because I could work with Celine's volatile energy. So could most other Mods. Indeed, it was only one or two Mods that left because of Celine. All others stayed once we were assured that Nexus was all of ours and not Richard's private space to rule as he wished.

Later on, when ultimatums were exchanged back and forth, implicitly and otherwise ... a line was crossed, and the bulk of the original mod staff left to constitute elsewhere as Universal Spectrum. The days of walking on eggshells ended for all of us at that point, Richard walking on eggshells to keep his friends ... and his friends walking on eggshells to keep Richard.

That's odd, because you told a totally different story back in April 2012, where you admitted that there were other ultimatums "that happened before Chico first entered the MOD room"

UncleZook wrote:

Easy. The rest of the staff gave an ultimatum to Richard the week before. There were other minor ultimatums even before Chico first entered the MOD room. Planar utlimatums.

Thanks for confirming my information and proving to everyone here what a lair you are UncleZook! :lol:

Oh, and by the way, "Planar ultimatums" is an oxymoron you fucking retard!

UncleZook wrote:

Andy is/was/will be looking for mischief ... because he is a congenital liar, narrative distorter, and forum shit disturber, and most probably, too, a gatekeeper. Whether he's on the official payroll of Cass Sunstein is up for debate; but he's definitely an unofficial gatekeeper judging by his contributions on every forum he's been on. My best guess is that he is freelance-protecting the existing corrupt system because his lifestyle benefits from it. And he has proven that he has the time, the inclination, and the tools for information gathering ... like the Stasi stooges in East Germany are known for.

Again UncleZook I would never question your right to an opinion, but I still don't see any evidence or links to these accusations of yours!

UncleZook wrote:

ps: C'mon, Andy ... pick up the skype voice chat and debate me on anything you want to. I'd love to expose your game for posterity.

No problem, I'm ready whenever you are, but I think its only fair that we change the venue to Universal Spectrum's "The Live Pub Chat" due to the fact that you called me "Chickenshit" on it a few days ago and then publicly released the recording!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 am

UncleZook wrote:

:lol: Really! How about this then for "twisting the facts" :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
andywight wrote:
Now that Richard has publicly admitted that he gave his volunteer "staff" a 48hr ultimatum can you please explain to me again how Nexus2012 is not a pyramid power structure?

And there you have it, folks. If Zook's explanation can fit within a single sentence with this kind of clarity, I would be much surprised.

Easy. The rest of the staff gave an ultimatum to Richard the week before. There were other minor ultimatums even before Chico first entered the MOD room. Planar utlimatums.

As for volunteer staff, that's yet another willful error by gatekeeper Andy ... no one was anyone's staff at Nexus. We all came over from Avalon as equal founding members. Chico needs to face the mirror and question Andy on his distortions.

Notice how UncleShill calls the Admins/Mods "staff" and then in then in the next sentence accuses me of distortions for calling them staff, you can't make this shit up, you really are one fucked up individual!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next