Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
Where is the solution thread? 

Post Re: Where is the solution thread?
UncleZook wrote:

Evidence of twindependent association from the twindependent thinking twink, himself.

This pathetic display of immature ad hominem clearly proves you have absolutely nothing of substance to contribute to this forum.

Maybe now would be a good time for you to finally explain why you support polls linked to large pharmaceutical corporations!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Quote:
You sure about that? Me n Chico against two "real truth seekers", one who guards the gates of the hidden PTB, and you who guard the gates for the imagined PTB!

Imagination is more important then knowledge fool....

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
What kind of moron ....
Answer: a dumdum kind ... but really, any kind will do, do.

I have to tip my hat to the powers of observation that I admire in Andywight, who noticed the following about UncleZook's latest posts:

andywight wrote:
This pathetic display of immature ad hominem clearly proves you have absolutely nothing of substance to contribute to this forum.

:bpoo:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

There is a poop banana on the board?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
There is a poop banana on the board?

There is now!

I added the jester icon a while back for Zook at Zook's request. I'm adding the dancing banana poop patroller on my own volition in recognition of Andy's contributions to truth-seeking on the forums. I know Andy is a hard-working family man that doesn't have a lot of time for forums, and so his posts are often infrequent, but they usually go right to the heart of the matter with impressive insight and few words. In fact, for the longest time, they would often go right over my head! But now I know there is more substance there than initially meets the untrained eye.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Quote:
But now I know there is more substance there than initially meets the untrained eye.

I wonder who is reaming whose butthole now :lol:

Could it be from all that back channeling :lol:

:bpoo:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm
Site Admin

No Mags, I'm being serious, as usual, but you can take it however you would like.

I can recall on Avalon how Bill Ryan publicly praised Chicodoodoo as a model forum member, and not too long after that, he had his henchmen ban me for digging too deeply into the censorship the Big Boss so liberally exercised. With that in mind, if I were a sociopath, I would surely understand the lesson and refrain from publicly praising anyone, for fear that it might come back to bite me in the ass. Fortunately, I'm not a sociopath, and I have nothing to fear. I'm sure Bill Ryan can't imagine how liberating that is, but I know. So even though I have recently pointed out the excessive sucking up Zook has done to his one sympathetic ear on the forum, I am not afraid to say a few genuine words about Andy, or anyone else for that matter, because unlike Zook, I'm not playing games and I don't have an underlying agenda.

So unleash your slings and arrows. I know to expect them, but I also know I have nothing to fear. Image

P.S. My apologies to Andy for using "his" emoticons. Yes Andy, I realize I have sinned...

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:40 pm

magamud wrote:

Then I guess you won't have any problem bringing Jesus with you to Zook's proposed 4 way Skype chat!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 pm

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:

Then I guess you won't have any problem bringing Jesus with you to Zook's proposed 4 way Skype chat!

Not so long ago, from the fitted footed-mouth of a bananafied boffo:
Quote:
Are you retarded or just completely out of touch with reality?

It was mags proposing equal pieces of air time, not Chico!

So let me throw it back at you, Andy ... are you retarded or just completely out of touch with reality?

It was Chico who suggested the 4-way skype chat (after Mags proposed a radio show).

Here, have a look:
viewtopic.php?p=10660#p10660

Pax To Ma and Pa Wight For Raising A Bright Yellow Boy Who Thinks He's A Banana

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:30 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So let me throw it back at you, Andy ... are you retarded or just completely out of touch with reality?

Good little troll! You "caught" Andy!

Quote:
A troll is basically one who posts messages intended to insult and provoke per fas et nefas. For each person who responds, the poster (the troll as a person) will consider that person "caught". -- source

UncleZook wrote:
It was Chico who suggested the 4-way skype chat (after Mags proposed a radio show).

Ah, so you noticed that, did you? That was over a month ago that I made that suggestion, yet it is only in the past few days that you have become rabid with the idea, goading and provoking everyone into doing a group Skype chat, as if it suddenly aligns perfectly with your gatekeeping agenda. I count 1 2 3 4 5 6 posts from you in the last few days across several threads talking obsessively about the idea. It is perfectly understandable why anyone would think it was your idea, as you seem to thoroughly "own" it now!

UncleZook wrote:
Pax To Ma and Pa Wight For Raising A Bright Yellow Boy Who Thinks He's A Banana

And a flamer to boot!
Quote:
A flamer is one who contributes nothing but uninformative "ad hominem" bickering. His inventiveness at name-calling and "hurt-tooth poking" fears no challenge. -- source

How you ever got to be a moderator on other forums is beyond me. Oh wait, sociopaths are masters of deception, manipulation, and camouflage. Ah, now it's becoming clearer...

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next