Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley 

Post Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley
http://tarpley.net/2011/01/20/wikileaks ... operation/

beginExcerpt

Cass Sunstein Present at the Creation of Wikileaks

Wikileaks was apparently founded in 2006. Originally, the group was programmed to attack China, and its board was heavily larded with fishy Chinese dissidents and “democracy” activists from the orbit of the Soros foundations. Interestingly, the first big publicity breakthrough for Wikileaks in the mainstream US media was provided by an infamous totalitarian liberal today ensconced in the Obama White House – none other than Cass Sunstein. In Sunstein’s op-ed published in the Washington Post of February 24, 2007 under the title “Brave new Wikiworld,” we read: “Wikileaks.org, founded by dissidents in China and other nations, plans to post secret government documents and to protect them from censorship with coded software.” How interesting that Sunstein was present at the creation of the new Wikileaks psywar operation!

This is the same Sunstein who today heads Obama’s White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In his January 2008 Harvard Law School Working Paper entitled “Conspiracy Theories,” Sunstein infamously demanded that the United States government deploy groups of covert operatives and pseudo-independent agents of influence for the “cognitively infiltration of extremist groups” – meaning organizations, activists and Internet websites who espouse beliefs which Sunstein chooses to classify as “false conspiracy theories.”

end

Wikileaks exposed ... with nowhere to run ... nowhere to hide.

Pax Veritas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Wikileaks EXPOSED ... by Webster Tarpley
UncleZook wrote:

(Same article)

beginExcerpt

In a December 29 RT interview, Young described the internet as “a very large-scale spying machine.” The internet is indeed a vast battlefield, where the intelligence agencies of the US-UK, China, Israel, Russia, and many others clash every hour of the day, with commercial spies, hackers, anarchists, cultists, mercenary trolls, and psychotics all getting into the act as well. Intelligence agencies deliberately feed real and doctored material to various websites, sometimes using their own disgruntled employees as cutouts, conduits, and go-betweens. This means among other things that Bradley Manning cannot be taken at face value, although it is also clear that he like anyone else should not be tortured.

end

If Bradley Manning cannot be taken at face value (WTF!), then neither can this dated, inflammatory article from nearly two years ago. Nor can we take Webster Tarpley at face value. And as we have clearly seen here at UP, we certainly cannot take our discernment-wielding, sage-like, truth-seeking UncleZook at face value either.

And, as Uncle Zook will surely point out, neither can we take Chicodoodoo at face value. And I agree with that! I have no burning need to be trusted, believed, admired, or praised, as UncleZook clearly does. I don't have to constantly exclaim the extent of my prowess, integrity, discernment, or knowledge base, as UncleZook clearly does. And unlike UncleZook, I don't profess certainty, because I question everything and dismiss nothing.

Oh, and I don't have to change my avatar picture every few days like UncleZook clearly does. He's as bad as a teenage girl primping and posing in front of a mirror! Narcissist, perhaps? Or maybe narcissistic sociopath!

UncleZook exposed ... with nowhere to run ... nowhere to hide. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! This was just too obvious to let slide. So cry me a river, Zook. :crybabe:
(Not to worry, gentle readers -- sociopaths don't feel shame or see anything wrong with their behavior. Any crying they do is just for show and manipulation.)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 am

Those are not good eyes.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:35 am

Those are not good eyes.

For someone who looks like he could be the legitimate son of Shrek and Fiona, commenting on the countenance of others is perhaps not the smartest move. Wot?
:jest:

In any event, Mr. ULY, you've been irrelevant on this forum ever since you tried to entice the membership into a discussion on killing the elites for their crimes. Alex Jones warned us long ago about agent provocateurs like yourself, whose duty is basically to stir up shit during events of peaceful protest ... whether on the streets of Seattle or on the virtual boulevards bustling with pedestrian brains. And, of course, you`ve been caught many times trying to disrupt the flow of intellectual discourses with orthogonal posts, vacuous remarks, and feelgood thought-screwed off-topic videos as demonstrated in teh following post of yours:
viewtopic.php?p=10213#p10213

Pax Shrek And Fiona

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm

UncleZook wrote:

(Same article)

beginExcerpt

In a December 29 RT interview, Young described the internet as “a very large-scale spying machine.” The internet is indeed a vast battlefield, where the intelligence agencies of the US-UK, China, Israel, Russia, and many others clash every hour of the day, with commercial spies, hackers, anarchists, cultists, mercenary trolls, and psychotics all getting into the act as well. Intelligence agencies deliberately feed real and doctored material to various websites, sometimes using their own disgruntled employees as cutouts, conduits, and go-betweens. This means among other things that Bradley Manning cannot be taken at face value, although it is also clear that he like anyone else should not be tortured.

end

Nothing wrong with the article as far as I can tell, but let's see what Chipmunk Chico has to say on the matter ...

Quote:
If Bradley Manning cannot be taken at face value (WTF!), then neither can this dated, inflammatory article from nearly two years ago. Nor can we take Webster Tarpley at face value. And as we have clearly seen here at UP, we certainly cannot take our discernment-wielding, sage-like, truth-seeking UncleZook at face value either.

You're losing it, Chico. Bradley Manning may or may not be the genuine article. We have no proof either way. It certainly seems very fishy that he would pass off sensitive data to an organization created as a psychological operation, without being part of that operation himself. Or if he did genuinely try to blow the whistle, how convenient that he found Wikileaks and Wikileaks found him. Perhaps the intelligence agencies were looking for a patsy to execute the first half of a sting operation, e.g. by allowing Manning to remove sensitive data on his personal device; and then made themselves readily available for the second half, e.g. when Manning sought an outlet for his whistleblowing.

Either way, comparing a young man playing soldier in the indiscretions of youth ... to an esteemed scholar, pundit, and sigma4 intellectual like Tarpley ... just goes to show how bananacrackers you have become. You're making yourself irrelevant on your own forum faster than even I imagined.

Quote:
And, as Uncle Zook will surely point out, neither can we take Chicodoodoo at face value. And I agree with that! I have no burning need to be trusted, believed, admired, or praised, as UncleZook clearly does. I don't have to constantly exclaim the extent of my prowess, integrity, discernment, or knowledge base, as UncleZook clearly does. And unlike UncleZook, I don't profess certainty, because I question everything and dismiss nothing.

Yadda yadda ... the polemics of the genetic generalist ... are as boring as watching cement cure. You really don't understand the confining bounds of that phrase (e.g. QEADN), Chico. It's a much narrower window of interpretation than you imagine. The actual translation is to question everything (e.g. each thing) until all raised concern(s) about that thing can be dismissed; and then question the next thing and so on, e.g. dismiss nothing.

Your understanding, e.g. to question everything until the cows come home, and then send them off again to jump the midnight moon ... is vacuous. Indeed, there are many things in this world with a sufficiently high probability, such that no loss in understanding is incurred when a determination of certainty is made on them.

I make the conclusions when they are warranted. You prevaricate because you either genuinely lack discernment ... or you like the paychecks from the Cass Sunstein propaganda ministry. I vote for the latter.

Quote:
Oh, and I don't have to change my avatar picture every few days like UncleZook clearly does. He's as bad as a teenage girl primping and posing in front of a mirror! Narcissist, perhaps? Or maybe narcissistic sociopath!

UncleZook exposed ... with nowhere to run ... nowhere to hide. :lol:

You sure do get around reading all sorts of pop psychology articles. Probably watch Oprah and Dr. Phil a lot.
In any event, narcissism is about self-adoration ... not about meeting the world everyday with a new face (if indeed that is what I was doing). It must be that second-rate English you fellars speak down in Merikuh. You know, valley girl talk like "You're sooooo busted!".

Tell you what, you upgrade your vocabulary by a few hundred pages and maybe we can have a discussion among equals.

Quote:
Sorry, I couldn't resist! This was just too obvious to let slide. So cry me a river, Zook. :crybabe:
(Not to worry, gentle readers -- sociopaths don't feel shame or see anything wrong with their behavior. Any crying they do is just for show and manipulation.)

I don't need to cry you a river, Chico. I know when a mind has cracked and is spinning wheels in the sands of psychosis. In any event, you've got me confused with a variety of sociopath that does indeed cry. Dumdum.

FTR, the first and fourth pictures are of me in India taken last month. Chiquita made a sarcastic comment on my changing my avatar pic here on United Peeps ... so I quickly changed it again to irk him. The second pic was from my Avalon days (2.5 years ago??). The third pic was taken when I was still in Canada just before I left for India. It is my current UPeeps avatar pic and the reason for me changing to it, is because it's my game face. Think of Jack Nicholson in The Shining and run like the wind ... 'cause I got a grinded axe. The fifth is my old Nexus avatar pic. And the sixth is my current United Spectrum avatar pic (I think).

4 forums ... about 2.5 years ... 6 pics. Yeah, I suppose in your deluded world, my primping is out of control.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Well at least I don't look like the lovechild of the Wicked Witch of the west and Webster Tarpley.

Love and humor are prolly the only two things that really matter in life.

So far Zook you are Oh -4- Two on the most important human characteristics.

btw your love affair with obvious reptilian Richard and his prey Celine and their bogus forum are bad indicators of judgement imho.....and that;s putting it nicely.

Your snark and disdain on here is getting gross, boring and old. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :P :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

Your wit has knocked me down.

I'm sprawled on the mat for the count.

Free clue to dullards: topic is Tarpley.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:51 am

You're fun and predictable, Mr. Zookiemonster...rofl :giggle:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:38 am

UncleZook wrote:
Free clue to dullards: topic is Tarpley.

Now your lecturing on forum etiquette! You want me to link to all your off topic posts?

:lol: so sweet to see Mr U-L-Y kick your arse, you've completely exposed, you have zero credibility here UncleKook :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You're losing it, Chico. Bradley Manning may or may not be the genuine article.

Nice work, Zook. Clearer evidence of Chico "losing it" could hardly be imagined.

Quote:
Yadda yadda ...

Nice work, Zook. Clearer evidence of ...

Never mind.

Quote:
In any event, narcissism is about self-adoration ...
FTR, the first and fourth pictures are of me in India taken last month... ... The fifth is my old Nexus avatar pic. And the sixth is my current United Spectrum avatar pic (I think).

Nice work, Zook. You dismiss the narcissist accusation outright and then spend a paragraph talking about your pictures.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next