Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
What happened to "Universal Spectrum" 

Post What happened to "Universal Spectrum"
Just checked out Universal Spectrum's new posts, 8 being automatically generated and 4 spams from loveandGratitude out of a total of 15!

What a waste of cyberspace this forum has turned out to be... ah well, considering their choice of moderators, our UncleZook being one, I'm not surprised by this at all!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: What happened to "Universal Spectrum"
I have been enthused by Avalon, Nexus, and Atticus1, at least initially. Ultimately, each one was a bitter disappointment. Given that Universal Spectrum's membership mostly came from the deception that was Nexus, I saw little reason to even apply for membership there. I don't regret that decision. If Zook is a moderator there, I know the rats are in the hold, and the cargo will be ruined. As a member of United People, he has attempted to do the same thing here. I recall when I was a moderator at Nexus that I was absolutely awestruck watching Zook manipulate Celine in the Moderator Chat Room. It was masterful. At the time, I didn't realize how sociopathic it was, but my vision has improved with hindsight, especially when I stop to review what has happened here at United People after we were blessed with Zook's presence, as he so vainly puts it. It should be noted that sociopaths are often full of themselves and can hardly refrain from heaping accolades upon themselves, like this "person of superior integrity, superior truths, and superior discernment."

And, obviously, they are liars.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 pm

My hunch is that the core group of Universal Spectrum "big wigs" has banded together with Patrick Geryl somewhere up high to survive the imminent global cataclysm in one of these locations:

Madagascar

High mountains of Spain (danger of nuclear fall-out)

High mountains of Turkey

Atlas mountains Morocco

Highlands of Ethiopia

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 am

I have been enthused by Avalon, Nexus, and Atticus1, at least initially. Ultimately, each one was a bitter disappointment. Given that Universal Spectrum's membership mostly came from the deception that was Nexus, I saw little reason to even apply for membership there. I don't regret that decision. If Zook is a moderator there, I know the rats are in the hold, and the cargo will be ruined. As a member of United People, he has attempted to do the same thing here. I recall when I was a moderator at Nexus that I was absolutely awestruck watching Zook manipulate Celine in the Moderator Chat Room. It was masterful. At the time, I didn't realize how sociopathic it was, but my vision has improved with hindsight, especially when I stop to review what has happened here at United People after we were blessed with Zook's presence, as he so vainly puts it. It should be noted that sociopaths are often full of themselves and can hardly refrain from heaping accolades upon themselves, like this "person of superior integrity, superior truths, and superior discernment."

And, obviously, they are liars.

I was not going to comment on this obvious hatchet job by Chico ... but on reflection, I think it wise to let people know about one of the primary vehicles that Chico operates. Innuendo.

All I ever did in the mod room at Nexus was to try and keep the peace. I did it with heaping helpings of humor; with polite opinions; with eggshell walking when the occasion demanded; with words of wisdom here and there; with prolonged periods of silence and/or absence; with farcical loading of forum agitators into tree buckets; and with an enormous amount of patience when incompatible energies entered the Mod Room (from time to time).
Sometimes I got into verbal jousts with some of my co-moderators, but that was the exceptional response.

To suggest that my contributions to peace in the chamber (e.g. the Mod room) involved the manipulation of Celine is so beyond the pale ... so distorted from reality ... that only a real psychotic mind would even consider making that suggestion.

It is often said that psychiatrists make their own best patients. With that in mind, I submit that Chico is a psychopath - a diseased mind - and by extension, a sociopath. He is the patient that projects himself as a psychiatrist.

Everything neatly fits when Chico is viewed in this manner. Why else would he think that he could get away with a _lie_ so transparent (here, any Mod at Nexus during Chico's time in the chamber can verify my perspective as easily as verifying the daily round of the Sun) ... unless, of course, he is of diseased mind? There are enough instances of Chico making things up wholesale about individuals he has had disagreements with, that one is obliged to entertain the possibility he is a pathological liar.

Indeed, the entire "Richard, Celine, Chico, Andy, Nexus pyramid/monarchy" affair was largely invented in the mind of Chico (and hustled by his rump buddy and behavioral banana in an attempt to destroy Nexus). It was Chico's innuendo and subsequent pursuit of forum-squashing (here, his track record of trying to destroy alternative forums include Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, and now United People) ... that had once allowed Chico to boldly lie about the lack of transparency of Nexus donations ... when, in fact, such transparency was always there at Nexus from the very beginning. But hey, shout the innuendo loudly and often enough, and voila, Cass Sunstein becomes a proud Papa Trog for the Ntheenth time ... with N troglodytes in tow tramping on the truths.

Quintessential gatekeeping.

Pax Psychos And Somatos

ps: The clock has struck twelve for you, Cinderella Man ... get out of the pumpkin fast before the righteous people fry it with you inside.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I think it wise to let people know about one of the primary vehicles that Chico operates. Innuendo.

Your whole post is a masterful demonstration of manipulation using, what else, innuendo. It doesn't seem very wise to accuse me of innuendo and then put on a polished display of the same thing. It's like declaring your innocence while in the act of committing your next crime. But maybe that works for you. I wouldn't doubt it. It's standard practice for a sociopath.

Quote:
All I ever did in the mod room at Nexus was to try and keep the peace.

Your artful manipulation of Celine was indeed aimed at calming her explosive and excessive reactions. She was obviously out of place in the moderators' room and should never have been a moderator, since she couldn't even moderate herself. Your success at pouring sweet, viscous oil on her stormy waters no doubt contributed to her staying in that position far longer than would normally have occurred. Keeping that peace was a disservice to every member of Nexus, except Richard.

Quote:
With that in mind, I submit that Chico is a psychopath - a diseased mind - and by extension, a sociopath.

Knock yourself out. I will continue to point out the characteristics of a sociopath and simply allow others to judge for themselves.

Quote:
Indeed, the entire "Richard, Celine, Chico, Andy, Nexus pyramid/monarchy" affair was largely invented in the mind of Chico

Sorry, the evidence stands on its own, with or without the mind of Chico.

Quote:
It was Chico's innuendo and subsequent pursuit of forum-squashing (here, his track record of trying to destroy alternative forums include Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, and now United People)

Great innuendo there, Zook. All my posts are still on all those forums for anyone to read. And who is going to believe your claim that I went to all the trouble and effort to single-handedly start United People from scratch, just so I could destroy it. Can I call that accusation stupid without being cruel? Probably not.

Quote:
... that had once allowed Chico to boldly lie about the lack of transparency of Nexus donations ... when, in fact, such transparency was always there at Nexus from the very beginning.

More superb innuendo. The lack of transparency at Nexus was hardly about donations, and you know it. Even when Nexus was falling apart, after Richard banned me and Andy, the membership didn't have a clue what was happening. If a small voice hadn't whispered in Jenci's ear, no one would have understood the collapse of the Nexus pyramid. Fortunately, she decided to blow the whistle, much to her credit. You, on the other hand, were still trying to "keep the peace" and patch things back together, all while denying that there was any problem. At least you're consistent.

Quote:
ps: The clock has struck twelve for you, Cinderella Man ... get out of the pumpkin fast before the righteous people fry it with you inside.

:lol: That's the least of my worries.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 am

Quote:
and 4 spams from loveandGratitude

What's wrong with L&G?

:?:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm
Site Admin

What's wrong with L&G?

Nothing wrong, just a bit excessive. When she was active at United People, she posted so much that she literally drowned out most other activity. Her posts were mostly "cut-and-paste" from other alternative news sites. Almost none of her threads developed any discussion, and L&G didn't repost anything further on her threads either, so they ended up becoming orphans.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 am

UncleZook wrote:
I think it wise to let people know about one of the primary vehicles that Chico operates. Innuendo.

Your whole post is a masterful demonstration of manipulation using, what else, innuendo. It doesn't seem very wise to accuse me of innuendo and then put on a polished display of the same thing. It's like declaring your innocence while in the act of committing your next crime. But maybe that works for you. I wouldn't doubt it. It's standard practice for a sociopath.

My exposition of you is less innuendo and more fact; and yours is almost entirely innuendo. As for inferring that I'm a sociopath ... Physician, heal thyself.

Quote:
Quote:
All I ever did in the mod room at Nexus was to try and keep the peace.

Your artful manipulation of Celine was indeed aimed at calming her explosive and excessive reactions. She was obviously out of place in the moderators' room and should never have been a moderator, since she couldn't even moderate herself. Your success at pouring sweet, viscous oil on her stormy waters no doubt contributed to her staying in that position far longer than would normally have occurred. Keeping that peace was a disservice to every member of Nexus, except Richard.

Getting spun in the negative for trying to keep the peace is a new one on me. You are the quintessential misfit, Chico.

Quote:
Quote:
With that in mind, I submit that Chico is a psychopath - a diseased mind - and by extension, a sociopath.

Knock yourself out. I will continue to point out the characteristics of a sociopath and simply allow others to judge for themselves.

You do that. But don't be surprised when the judgement circles back to you.

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed, the entire "Richard, Celine, Chico, Andy, Nexus pyramid/monarchy" affair was largely invented in the mind of Chico

Sorry, the evidence stands on its own, with or without the mind of Chico.

There is no evidence of an original pyramid at Nexus; just in your concocting mind. When things finally broke apart after a prolonged period of eggshell walking (due to incompatible energies); and ultimatums were exchanged between planar equals ... then a pyramid did begin to appear with the existing technical hierarchy devolving into a power hierarchy (in the last days of the original planar Nexus). At that point, the people of planar design left en masse to form a brand new planar forum, Universal Spectrum. You can fukk with those fakks all you like, Chico ... but those facts stand on their own.

Quote:
Quote:
It was Chico's innuendo and subsequent pursuit of forum-squashing (here, his track record of trying to destroy alternative forums include Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, and now United People)

Great innuendo there, Zook. All my posts are still on all those forums for anyone to read. And who is going to believe your claim that I went to all the trouble and effort to single-handedly start United People from scratch, just so I could destroy it. Can I call that accusation stupid without being cruel? Probably not.

When the people see you in the context of a gatekeeper, United People becomes the perfect vehicle to steer high-end discourses that have been effectively neutralized on other forums ... into a new hyped-up discussion space ... and predictably - with a gatekeeper as the sole administrator and authority here - into pastured Pasteurized discussion. To wit, UP is the perfect graveyard for truthseeking. Left to your handling, it was almost destroyed by sockpuppets that you courted and enabled against better wisdom. Your penchant for drama negatively impacted the truths and wasted the time of genuine truthseekers here. Indeed, it was your psychopathic and sociopathic radiation that created the exodus of some noteworthy truthseekers that had been members here. Were it not for the perseverance of Mags and myself, United People would be nothing-squared. As it is, it is almost nothing. At least, Mags and I bring ideas to the table from time to time ... and we double as sanitation engineers, separating the trash from the truths. You and monkeymunch haul trash here regularly as if United People were some kind of landfill. Thank your lucky stars that there are some here who are still willing to keep this landfill operational by removing the intermittent accumulations.

Quote:
Quote:
... that had once allowed Chico to boldly lie about the lack of transparency of Nexus donations ... when, in fact, such transparency was always there at Nexus from the very beginning.

More superb innuendo. The lack of transparency at Nexus was hardly about donations, and you know it. Even when Nexus was falling apart, after Richard banned me and Andy, the membership didn't have a clue what was happening. If a small voice hadn't whispered in Jenci's ear, no one would have understood the collapse of the Nexus pyramid. Fortunately, she decided to blow the whistle, much to her credit. You, on the other hand, were still trying to "keep the peace" and patch things back together, all while denying that there was any problem. At least you're consistent.

Incredible. Chico starts a thread called "Banning For Dollars" ... then he has the temerity to suggest that the whole Nexus affair was not about donations?? Is this guy living in some kind of perverted reality with ballet rhinos and singing three-toed sloths?

As for Jenci, she came into the Nexus MOD chamber shortly after you were booted out (for conduct unbecoming - and here - I must confess my error in judgment in thinking you were a straight shooter, for I was the sole dissenting voice in your favor at that point) ... and long after the eggshell phase had deteriorated into ultimatums and what not. I was there from the beginning. Jenci was not. My perspective has more facts in it than Jenci's perspective. Still, Jenci honestly reported what she saw. I honestly reported what I saw. In the end, both our perspectives are complementary and compatible. But I thank you for trying to put a wedge in the two perspectives and create future drama at Universal. Ain't gonna happen. I cannot speak for Jenci; and she cannot speak for me
... for we each saw different things in different timelines. But you, Chico, are a crafty dodger. You will pick the scent of discord wherever it exists and pursue one or the other discordants to add fuel to the fire, as it were. You did it with Screech Owl and Bill Ryan; you did it with Nexus and its discordants (including monkeymunch); you did it with Atticus1 and its discordants; and now, you are trying to seed discord between Jenci and myself. Such a drama queen, wot?

Quote:
Quote:

:lol: That's the least of my worries.

Might I suggest that you make it your sole concern. Your reputation has a solid chance when pitted against Screech Owls; Pendragon heirs; and Chuckling Ducks ... but piggyback it on a banana and set it against mine ... and I promise to deliver yours in a box of smithereens.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
When things finally broke apart after a prolonged period of eggshell walking (due to incompatible energies); and ultimatums were exchanged between planar equals ... then a pyramid did begin to appear with the existing technical hierarchy devolving into a power hierarchy (in the last days of the original planar Nexus).

Incredible. Chico starts a thread called "Banning For Dollars" ... then he has the temerity to suggest that the whole Nexus affair was not about donations??

:lol: Zook, in classic denial mode, rewrites history. My, but you're a clever operator! You remind me of Bill Clinton, a leading sociopath.

For your edification (I know, that's not possible), the title of my "Banning For Dollars" thread had nothing to do with donations at Nexus. And you accuse me of surface-level thinking... :lol:

If you repeat your Big Lie often enough (Zook's History of Nexus), do you think we'll believe it? Hey, it worked for Hitler and Goebbels!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

UncleZook wrote:
When things finally broke apart after a prolonged period of eggshell walking (due to incompatible energies); and ultimatums were exchanged between planar equals ... then a pyramid did begin to appear with the existing technical hierarchy devolving into a power hierarchy (in the last days of the original planar Nexus).

Incredible. Chico starts a thread called "Banning For Dollars" ... then he has the temerity to suggest that the whole Nexus affair was not about donations??

:lol: Zook, in classic denial mode, rewrites history. My, but you're a clever operator! You remind me of Bill Clinton, a leading sociopath.

My perspective on the events at Nexus has remained unchanged from the beginning. And your warped perspective of Nexus is your story, not history. For someone who makes a living off the shifting definition of "is", as you do, the Bill Clinton reference is perfectly suited for you. Attempting to false flag me with it, just isn't convincing, Chico, or shall I say TUGPOOT (The Unmatched Great Prevaricator Of Our Time).

Quote:
For your edification (I know, that's not possible), the title of my "Banning For Dollars" thread had nothing to do with donations at Nexus. And you accuse me of surface-level thinking... :lol:

Nothing?? Careful now. The Banning For Dollars thread is archived here at UP for all to revisit.

viewtopic.php?p=3164#p3164

beginExcerpt
With hindsight, I realize now that my Avalon banning was not so odd after all. Bill Ryan is a sociopath and accomplished con-artist, one that works very hard to avoid being exposed. Most of the members at Avalon were simply victims of a con-game (and still are). The Atticus1.org and Nexus forums are exactly the same, copies of the successful Avalon model, each with wannabee, up-and-coming con-artists at the helm. Why is that, you ask? The aforementioned dollars.

[...]

Some Avalon members, including the moderator team, were starting to catch on that Atticus was a con-artist. And since Bill had brought Atticus in despite the objections of the mod team, maybe Bill was a con-artist as well. Suspicions grew, and things quickly got weird. In fact, the Avalon forum administrator Richard and most of the Avalon moderator team left Avalon to start the Nexus forum! Now there was even more critical attention focused on Bill, which is something a true con-artist must avoid. Atticus had to be sent packing in order to quiet things down and keep Bill's substantial income from being exposed. By revealing to Atticus how lucrative Avalon was for Bill Ryan personally, it was easy for Bill to sell Atticus on the earnings potential of starting his own forum. So Atticus ran with it, with Bill's blessing, of course.

Could Bill have used the same ploy with former administrator Richard, sharing with him the knowledge of the Avalon cash flow? If you were Richard, struggling to make ends meet running a small flower shop, would you buy into the program? Richard did leave Avalon pretty quietly, with nary a harsh word on Avalon, after an uncharacteristic and shocking public blow-up that was hard to believe (maybe because it was contrived). And Bill didn't seem to mind that most of the forum admins and mods left with Richard. Bill even continued to feed Nexus members by culling undesirables from Avalon. Could Bill have negotiated a "kick-back" from Nexus and Atticus1? I can't say, but it was quite the cozy "menage a trois" between the three forums at Avalon, Atticus1, and Nexus. And the three common denominators? Sociopaths, con-artistry, and of course, the big one -- DOLLARS.

end

Two things, the above post by TUGPOOT is laced with innuendo and unsubstantiated claims. Secondly, of the three common denominators that Chico presents - that ostensibly link Avalon, Nexus, and Atticus1 - sociopaths (his personal pet rock) and con-artistry play second fiddle for the big violin ... DOLLARS.

You can't make this up, good folks. How detached is Chico from reality, e.g. to think he can get away with a bald-faced lie like this? Well, a free clue to that question may be in the association between psychopaths (diseased minds) and psychotics (detached minds) who both share the same mother (mental illness) ... so I guess it is to be expected.

Sad day for United People, now that it has to reckon with a deluded administrator commanding the ship. Not unlike The Caine Mutiny, when its crew was obliged to turn on their captain, a shell of a fellow named Queeg.

Quote:
If you repeat your Big Lie often enough (Zook's History of Nexus), do you think we'll believe it? Hey, it worked for Hitler and Goebbels!

My, my ... invoking Godwin's Law, are we? Chess game over. Another?

Pax Argosy Experimentalis USS United People, Grounded On A Reality Beach

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next