Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Snow job 
Site Admin

Post Snow job
How do they sell the lie?

Propaganda, of course.

Here are three examples of how the propaganda is introduced into the public mind. My favorite is the first one, which is a staged, "impromptu" interview. Note the truth in the propaganda of the first example -- the towers fell because of "structural failure". Duh! That's obviously true. It's the "bait" to lower your guard. Here's the lie -- "because the fire was too intense". But you won't know that's a lie because of the information that is missing, hidden, or withheld -- the fires couldn't get hot enough to cause any kind of structural failure, no steel building has ever collapsed due to intense fire, and explosives were used to bring down the towers at near free-fall speeds and turn the concrete floors into fine dust.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:10 am

Post Re: Snow job
It always amazes me how often great minds prefer chasing plastic rabbits around the surfaced track to the pursuits deep into the rabbit bore.

Conjecture is always lesser proof than hard evidence.

The way to raise public consciousness is to focus on the hard evidence; for each look away at the softer stuff buys more time for the perpetrators.

You have the hard evidence in National Security Alert and Splitting the Sky videos, Chico. So why bother directing the unaware minds to the softer stuff? You seem to think we have oodles of time and oodles of mind to dither away, when gathering critical mass of informed minds is still an ant's task on an elephant's tray.

Pax Expedia

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So why bother directing the unaware minds to the softer stuff?

Knowledge is power, Zook. Understanding propaganda is critical knowledge in the fight against the sociopaths.

I'm amazed that you would even ask such a question. But then again, when I think about it, you may not be able to help it. That tendency to think in binary terms does lead to faulty conclusions and faulty actions. No doubt your perspective of me "directing" unaware minds to "softer stuff" makes me a gatekeeper. And if you were to dismiss me as a gatekeeper, as you have done to Andy and so many others, you would be helping the sociopaths and working against the best interests of humanity, all while you are convinced by your primitive discernment that you are working for the best interests of humanity.

Yes, it's complex, even more complex than I have presented it here. I oversimplified your dilemma for your benefit, hoping the idea will make it past your binary defenses.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:05 pm

UncleZook wrote:
So why bother directing the unaware minds to the softer stuff?

Knowledge is power, Zook. Understanding propaganda is critical knowledge in the fight against the sociopaths.

I'm amazed that you would even ask such a question. But then again, when I think about it, you may not be able to help it. That tendency to think in binary terms does lead to faulty conclusions and faulty actions. No doubt your perspective of me "directing" unaware minds to "softer stuff" makes me a gatekeeper. And if you were to dismiss me as a gatekeeper, as you have done to Andy and so many others, you would be helping the sociopaths and working against the best interests of humanity, all while you are convinced by your primitive discernment that you are working for the best interests of humanity.

Yes, it's complex, even more complex than I have presented it here. I oversimplified your dilemma for your benefit, hoping the idea will make it past your binary defenses.

There you go again with your hypocritical binary hiccups, Chico.

I never said you were a gatekeeper. But I must say, you've picked up enough gatekeeping habits from the resident gatekeeper (Shenanigan Andy) ... that you're now often quick on the defensive about being accused of gatekeeping. Relax. Bad habits can be cured.

We are oft judged by the friends we keep ... and in many cases, become our friends over time. It's not your fault that Andy is a gatekeeper. But it is your responsibility to make sure that you don't get absorbed by his friendship. My duty is to report the gatekeeping habits. I make some allowances when those habits are exhibited by a truthseeker; and none, when the habits are natural extensions of one's raison d'etre, as is the case with Shenanigan Andy (part-time banana man and full-time fool). That said, I will continue to make allowances for you, as I would for any friend grabbed by bad habits. All I really expect from you, in return, is that you make an effort to get rid of your borrowed habits. For I think you're a sincere enough fellow.

Just be apprised of this ... even a sincere fellow with an enormous ego is a hard egg to crack.

Pax Ovum Fortius

ps: Truths are better served with radial inquiry than with tangential glancing touches. Conjecture is a tangential touch.

ps2: Your Snow Job video asks some of the questions that will have to be asked when the details phase of justice - or epilogue - needs to be written. But in the full swing of the prosecutorial phase - in this decades-long phase that never seems to end - conjecture, even with all the best intentions, is a paved pathway to nether purposes and lands. It is a disservice to the larger justice even though it may be a service to the smaller truths.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm
Site Admin

I take it you see little value in exposing how the foremost method of mind control used by the controlling sociopaths, namely propaganda, is used to deceive and manipulate the public. That is your prerogative. But why would you make active efforts to discourage that exposure?

If there are more important ways in which the ruling sociopaths deceive and manipulate us, please feel free to present them here at UP. I encourage you to do so. I look forward to your contributions.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 pm

I take it you see little value in exposing how the foremost method of mind control used by the controlling sociopaths, namely propaganda, is used to deceive and manipulate the public. That is your prerogative. But why would you make active efforts to discourage that exposure?

I see great value in exposing the propaganda of the power pyramid ... which is why I stick to the hard facts and truths and avoid conjecture whenever possible. I discourage conjecture, not exposure.

Quote:
If there are more important ways in which the ruling sociopaths deceive and manipulate us, please feel free to present them here at UP. I encourage you to do so. I look forward to your contributions.

Exposing the truth(s) <--------------- still the best way to show how the ruling sociopaths deceive and manipulate us.

Prevaricating on the truth(s) and morrisdancing about them <----------- counterproductive to the aforementioned task.

To wit, conjectural arguments obstruct the truth(s) and obstruct the exposee of the manipulations and deceptions of the ruling sociopaths. Nourishment for navel gazers, as it were.

Pax Argumentum

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I see great value in exposing the propaganda of the power pyramid ...

Then we agree. You should stop your argument here.

Quote:
which is why I stick to the hard facts and truths and avoid conjecture whenever possible.

Here you shoot yourself in the foot. If you need clarification, I will give it to you, but I think you would be wise to avoid pursuing it. Your sage-like image is suffering enough as it is.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

UncleZook wrote:

There you go again with your hypocritical binary hiccups, Chico.

I never said you were a gatekeeper. But I must say, you've picked up enough gatekeeping habits from the resident gatekeeper (Shenanigan Andy) ... that you're now often quick on the defensive about being accused of gatekeeping. Relax. Bad habits can be cured.

We are oft judged by the friends we keep ... and in many cases, become our friends over time. It's not your fault that Andy is a gatekeeper. But it is your responsibility to make sure that you don't get absorbed by his friendship. My duty is to report the gatekeeping habits. I make some allowances when those habits are exhibited by a truthseeker; and none, when the habits are natural extensions of one's raison d'etre, as is the case with Shenanigan Andy (part-time banana man and full-time fool). That said, I will continue to make allowances for you, as I would for any friend grabbed by bad habits. All I really expect from you, in return, is that you make an effort to get rid of your borrowed habits. For I think you're a sincere enough fellow.

Just be apprised of this ... even a sincere fellow with an enormous ego is a hard egg to crack.

Pax Ovum Fortius

For someone who has "such a large delta advantage over me in the sundry parameters of integrity ... who's obliged to descend many rungs on both the intellectual and moral ladders just to have an eye-to-eye and mind-to-mind with me. Then is obliged to climb the rungs again to resume the discourses with people deserving of your time." You certainly mention me a lot in your posts, almost to the point of obsession!

Why is this UncleZook?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 am
Site Admin

Fooled again! And it takes more than a decade to figure it out. It's a bit technical, but the evidence appears solid that the airplane that was supposed to have hit the south tower of the WTC was using an ACARS message link in Pennsylvania at the same time it was allegedly slamming into the building in New York City. So the plane that hit the south tower was not United Flight 175. We were sold a massive lie that could only be born of a genuine conspiracy.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:25 am
Site Admin

I've seen this video a few times already, but I watched it again today, and I still get a kick out of it. Talk about a snow job!

BEST UNDER 5 MINUTE 911 VIDEO EVER

April 24, 2017: Video censored, other copies here ( 1 2 3 ).

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next