Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Welcome to the United People forum 

Post Re: Welcome to the United People forum
It's Celine Dion, I'm telling you!

To my dear dragaon.....

from

*my heart

to your inbox.....

becuz.... i am a reflexion of those who love me...

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

You've even get the bad spelling, wait a minute, Celine is that you?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm

You've even get the bad spelling, wait a minute, Celine is that you?

*sigh

where is the heart?

its ok i found the heart.....

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

Is everyone sure that it is 'the' Celine? Could it be Charles who until recently posted here to try and make a scandal?

At the end of the day everything here can be seen without even joining the forum, so if that was the reason for joining it doesn't make sense.

I also think that if it was 'the' Celine, she would have manifested herself by now, if she had the courage to sign up with her own name, she certainly would have the gonads to manifest herself.

I have my doubts as to if it was 'the' Celine who registered.

Best regards.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

I thought that too but then in your profile area, there are options to fill out personal information so it could have been that she was looking for but you could have an anonymouse name to do that.

Perhaps it's just part of Celine's role as an online celebrity to be seen everywhere and being centre of attention?

Who cares I suppose, let her get on with it :clap:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm

If it's not the "real Celine" she or members of her forum surely are real and are reading everything. If this new member is not her she's surely been advised that someone pretending to be her has registered at United People and is preparing to take her name in vain. Or whatever you want to call it. Good enough reason for the "real" Celine to register and deny she is the other Celine.

Maybe The Spook will show up, or Charles will come back and speak on her behalf as he's done in the past before moving on to a better forum where no one will ask him any uncomfortable questions.

I recall during the "Nexians Expose" thread begun by Richard on Nexus last year. People at Nexus claimed "Gypsy" had commented on that blog and left her site url. This was another ruse by whomever, planting more evidence to frame GW for that "hatchet job". GW had not left that comment. She left one which mysteriously disappeared and immediately after that?

"Nexians expose faked Heather J Anderson/Ben Murphy Blog."

Maybe that's what the new member Celine is trying to do here at UP: Frame "Celine". If that's the case, this can and will be very easily countered by the "real" Celine. She has not been banned or prevented from registering here to dispute any illegitimate charges against her. She is free to come to United People and answer to the legitimate charges made against her at any time.

Sockpuppet or "real" I am very much looking forward to this person's debut performance and maybe even a wardrobe malfunction or 2.

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm
Site Admin

Celine, or someone else using her name, probably joined just to test our reaction to that scenario, in the hopes of stirring up some kind of bad behavior that could be used against us.

It's the way deceptive and manipulative people work.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Grumplebum wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Is everyone sure that it is 'the' Celine? Could it be Charles who until recently posted here to try and make a scandal?

At the end of the day everything here can be seen without even joining the forum, so if that was the reason for joining it doesn't make sense.

I also think that if it was 'the' Celine, she would have manifested herself by now, if she had the courage to sign up with her own name, she certainly would have the gonads to manifest herself.

I have my doubts as to if it was 'the' Celine who registered.

Best regards.

I thought that too. Could be anyone using that name. We shall see. It may just fizzle out.
Pffffffffft.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 pm

It could well have been Uncle Zook who registered Celine as he opened a thread (Congratulations Chico) just to slag off Chicadoodoo after a while of silence.

Could it be that he wanted to see how everybody would react?

Quote:
I thought that too. Could be anyone using that name. We shall see. It may just fizzle out.
Pffffffffft.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Grumplebum wrote:
It could well have been Uncle Zook who registered Celine as he opened a thread (Congratulations Chico) just to slag off Chicadoodoo after a while of silence.

Could it be that he wanted to see how everybody would react?

Or that.

I certainly had some infantile fun!

Do it again Nexians: this time register "Richard".

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next