Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
What are you eating? 

Post What are you eating?
Common Food Items Could Contain 180 Times More Fluoride Than Tap Water

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/common-food-i ... z1lr8TxKrf

Find out how fluoride damages your brain AND stops it from repairing itself, and how you can recover tissue lost to this insidious poison, in ‘Phosphatidylserine Depletion Caused By Fluoride’ at ‘Mothman777′s Blog’.

Fluoridated tap water and toothpaste are oftentimes considered the main sources of fluoride exposure, but it turns out that common food items could actually be largely contributing to your fluoride intake. According to fluoride expert Jeff Green, who has been actively protesting and studying the effects of fluoride on the body for other 15 years, one common food product contains up to 180 times more fluoride than your fluoridated tap water!

According to Green, the culprit is non-organic food, but not just one kind. If you’re still eating conventionally-farmed food products, you may be unknowingly exposing yourself to extreme levels of fluoride. Green says this is made possible by fluoride going incognito within the food supply in a very concerning way:

“Cryolite is actually sodium aluminum fluoride… This sodium aluminum fluoride is especially effective at killing bugs,” Green says. “It’s also very sticky, so when they spray it, it’s more likely to stick on your produce, unless you’re… really working at trying to get it off of it.”

Fluoride-Based Pesticide Contaminating Food Staples

While Green states that a large number of non-organic produce items can contain shocking levels of this fluoride-based pesticide, iceberg lettuce may be one of the largest offenders. In fact, iceberg lettuce can now be laced with a startling 180 parts per million (ppm) of fluoride – 180 times higher than the ‘recommended’ water fluoridation level. This ‘health’ food could actually be corroding your body with heavy levels of fluoride. But what other seemingly-healthy produce items contain high amounts of fluoride?

Citrus fruits are actually allowed to contain 95 ppm’s of sodium fluoride.
Potatoes can have as much as 22 ppm’s on the outside, and 2 ppm inside.
Raisins are allowed 55 ppm’s.

Fluoride has been linked to decreased IQ in children, and even the United States government is calling for lower levels of fluoride to be added to United States water supplies. Perhaps the next big hurdle in the fight against fluoride will be within the food industry.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What are you eating?
There's a new poison for you to consume from our friend Monsanto.

The old poison, aspartame (an artificial sweetener), is known to be a toxin and cause serious health effects. You can avoid it by reading the labels on food products.

Neotame, a modified version of aspartame, may also be a toxin and cause serious health effects. You CANNOT avoid it by reading the labels on food products.

We're being silently poisoned so that Monsanto can profit.

Our government approves.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 pm

To me this is baseline thinking on how we are being openly poisened to cull our speicies. Much can be seen when people dont understand this relationship. The tragedy of it is people believe it is due to ignorance or greed and think going to Organic, spending way more money, grow your own food etc... Will cure the problem, much like thinking any Leader in our political system will stop it. It is there only to give you the illusion of Choice, to make you think you are still free. In the end it just buys you some time...

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Site Admin

Artificial sweeteners represent chemistry the body doesn't normally deal with. If that's the case, what is the likelihood that normal body chemistry will be disrupted by these new invaders?

Quote:
Aspartame is primarily made up of aspartic acid and phenylalanine. The phenylalanine has been synthetically modified to carry a methyl group, which provides the majority of the sweetness. That phenylalanine methyl bond, called a methyl ester, is very weak, which allows the methyl group on the phenylalanine to easily break off and form methanol.

You may have heard the claim that aspartame is harmless because methanol is also found in fruits and vegetables. However, in fruits and vegetables, the methanol is firmly bonded to pectin, allowing it to be safely passed through your digestive tract. Not so with the methanol created by aspartame; there it’s not bonded to anything that can help eliminate it from your body. That’s problem number one.

Problem number two relates to the fact that humans are the only mammals who are NOT equipped with a protective biological mechanism that breaks down methanol into harmless formic acid. This is why animal testing of aspartame does not fully apply to humans. -- source

The bottom line may be the advice my grandmother gave to me. "Eat a variety of foods, and moderation in all things." Foods means traditional, long-established nutritional sources. It doesn't mean the latest chemical substance coming out of the industrial laboratory which is always guided by the pursuit of selfish profit.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 pm

The chemicalizing of our biosphere should be enough of a tell in how our leaders are killing us for profit. This pattern recognition in of itself should be closely used in ascertaining any suggestion from the state. And be used as a litmus test in reasonable thinking.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:04 am
Site Admin

Someone told me the other day that vinegar is made from petroleum. Ridiculous, I replied! I turned to the Internet for info, and lo and behold, it doesn't seem so ridiculous after all (1 2 3 4).

Is this another example of sociopaths making the decisions, or of money ruining everything?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Our food is completely chemicalized. This is because of the mid 20th century motto "better living through chemicals", a Dupont advertisement. The list goes on and on and on. Total complicity, fraud, conspiracy and downright murder to the human species justified by our federal govt. And we can't even get GMO labeling. In fact all the labeling is a conspiracy to justify our poisoning. And cancer centers are so happy for your business that they will give you a RIBBON!

A Sour Description. Citric Acid Comes From GMO Black Mold, Not Fruit.

Quote:
Just what is your food made of, anyway? Try industrial synthesis, genetically modified mold secretions, hydrochloric acid, mercury-contaminated caustic soda, ferrocyanide… and, of course, lots of GMO corn.

Source

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Citric Acid Comes From GMO Black Mold, Not Fruit.

I did not know. :face:

I'm suddenly appreciating even more the message of "Soylent Green".

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
We’ve been fed the lie for years that aspartame, also known as artificial sweetener 951, is the most thoroughly-tested food additive ever released, and that it is completely safe for human consumption. What most people don’t know though is the secret dirty deals that were done behind closed doors to get this product on the market. -- source

Aspartame has been demonstrated repeatedly to be harmful to human health, yet the influence of money has eliminated all roadblocks so that companies run by sociopaths can make huge profits at the expense of public health.

It's pure evil, from people who lack empathy.

But ignorance is bliss, they tell you. You don't need to know the details about what you are eating, because we'll protect you. Trust us.

That's how the majority of the con-games work that sociopaths use to deceive and manipulate the general public.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr James Bowen, who suffers from Lou Gehrig's Disease from aspartame feels rather strongly about the problem: "Aspartame is mass poisoning of the American public and the rest of the world. ... Every known metabolite of aspartame is of marked or questionable toxicity and patently unsafe for human use. ... The only responsible action would be to immediately take aspartame of the market, fully disclose its toxicities, offer full compensation to the injured public and criminally prosecute anyone who participated in the placement of aspartame on the market. That includes those who work so diligently to keep it there as well." -- source

I have a friend that volunteers in a "poor folks" food pantry at a church associated with Care and Share. Everyone that goes through the pantry can pick out some packaged beverages from a large bin. I had a look at the drinks, many of which look quite fancy and up-scale. I thought I might try a couple, but as I read the ingredients, I was surprised to find that many listed aspartame on the label.

So our most needy, our most down-trodden, our most uninformed, can have all the aspartame they want.

I understand now that companies can put aspartame in products and call it "natural flavoring" on the label. Or use neotame instead and not have to label it at all.

Dang it! I just now got fooled by drinking a V8 brand of fruit punch containing 60% juice and "less than 2% of natural flavoring"! It's a kid's drink, and it tasted strangely sweet for fruit juice. I pulled it out of the food pantry drink bin, thinking "It's V8, so it must be healthy!"

God-damned brainwashing!

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next