Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
Biden unveiled his 2023 budget proposal at the White House on Monday, but the press corps was far more interested in the remarks he made during last week’s trip to Poland – including when he said about Putin, “For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” a remark widely interpreted as calling for regime change in Moscow.

“I’m not walking anything back,” Biden said when asked about it on Monday. “I want to make it clear: I was not then, nor am I now, articulating a policy change. I was expressing moral outrage that I feel, and I make no apologies for it.” -- source

Let's get one thing straight — Joe Biden is a sociopath, so he does not feel moral outrage! He can fake moral outrage, imitate moral outrage, and act morally outraged, but he does not experience moral outrage!

Was Joe Biden morally outraged by his son's behavior when Hunter Biden was caught using drugs and under-age prostitutes while selling influence to corrupt Ukrainian businessmen and politicians? Hell no! That's because moral outrage is not something he feels. It's a deception that he uses when it is useful for fooling non-sociopaths.

It's also because Joe was getting a percentage of the money Hunter was collecting.

Sociopaths also don't ever apologize, at least not in a genuine manner, so after lying about feeling moral outrage, Joe Biden can tell the truth in a double-speak sort of way that he makes no apologies for his deceit.

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:11 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When Juliette was first introduced to Ghislaine she was told that they (Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell) were a couple, but remains unconvinced their relationship was ever romantic.

'The thing is, I didn't even see them hold hands or kiss once,' she says. 'I never saw them give each other a hug. To be honest, I never saw them come that close, so it definitely was not a romantic relationship.' -- source

That's because a partnership between two sociopaths is not based on love, but on mutual parasitic benefit. Bill and Hillary Clinton had the same type of relationship. Bill Clinton didn't care that Chelsea was fathered by another man, just as Hillary didn't really care about all the other women Bill was having sex with. A relationship between two sociopaths is just a "business arrangement" for their mutual profit.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:27 pm
Site Admin

Psychopath Zelensky Says the World Should ‘Get Ready’ for Nuclear War

Is Zelensky a psychopath? Here's what we know:

• He's a Jew. Strike one.

• He's an actor who will do anything for money. Strike two.

• He's a killer of his own people. Strike three!

I'm thinking he is probably a sociopath...

Note that I don't differentiate between sociopaths and psychopaths.

Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:18 am
Site Admin

The West needs WW3? No, that's imprecise. The sociopaths who lead the western nations need WW3.

The West Needs WWIII - Martin Armstrong
(duration 59:46)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The most liberating thing in the world is love. The second most liberating thing is truth. The third most liberating thing is freedom. Because of freedom, each of us comes up with ideas. Now, my ideas might not be as good as yours, Vlad, but you can take one of my ideas, transform it, and make it even better. And then someone else can take your idea and transform it and help meet people’s needs using that idea.

And that’s where human progress comes from. That’s where human freedom comes from. Freedom, truth, and love are indivisible, that they are united together; you can’t have one without the other. You can’t have love without truth. You can’t have love without freedom, so freedom, truth, and love are essential. That’s what’s given us the remarkable progress in human civilization in just the last 170 years since the industrial revolution started. And it’s what they’re trying to do now to take away the benefits of that industrial revolution, the freedom; they want to enslave people. -- source

"They" are the ruling sociopaths. They don't want us to be free, they don't want us to know the truth, and they sure as hell don't love us. All of that happens because they are sociopaths. Their psychological condition makes it inevitable. They cannot change and they cannot be cured. It's up to us to identify them and properly manage them, and until we do, they will be managing us in the most evil of ways. Like by creating fake pandemics and fake "vaccines" whereby they disable or exterminate many of us .

Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Biden is going to Saudi Arabia later this month, hat in hand, to beg the Kingdom to open the spigot and pump more oil. What’s worse is that Biden refuses to take any responsibility for gas prices spiking. He has blamed everyone else for his failures. This latest idiocy demonstrates a shocking ignorance of basic economics and a childish political effort to evade blame. -- source

No, what it demonstrates is that Biden is a sociopath. Sociopaths do not take responsibility for their actions. They always place the blame on others. This is classic sociopathic behavoir. Plus there's a long laundry list of other behavior highly typical of sociopaths, like feeling up all the little girls even in public as if it is Biden's God-given right to do so.

Most people don't know what a sociopath is or how to recognize one. This one simple fact is literally killing us (Ukraine conflict, COVID-19 scam, 9/11, Iraq wars, Vietnam, Korean War, WW2, WW1, etc.).

Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:17 am
Site Admin

I can't even stand to watch this TED video! It's Bill Gates and his latest con, trying to trick the public into creating "a group of experts" (meaning Gates and his cronies) to respond to "pandemics" (meaning their other psy-ops). Bill Gates should be tried and hanged for his existing crimes, yet here are many gullible Americans believing this charming old man really wants to help them. BS! He's a goddamn sociopath!

This is how Evil dominates in the world, by pretending to be Good.

Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:46 pm
Site Admin

A false-flag assassination of Zelensky by the CIA to be blamed on Russia? Well yeah, that is how the ruling sociopaths play the game! Gonzalo Lira paints us the picture in advance. Let's see if his prediction comes true. Given what I know about sociopaths, I bet it does.

Gonzalo Lira - Zelensky Is About To Be Assassinated By The Americans
(duration 10:55)

Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:24 am
Site Admin

Perhaps a way to know sociopaths is to observe what they are not. For example, compare a sociopath to a non-sociopath. While I hold up many people as classic sociopaths — people like Netanyahu, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Obama, George H. W. Bush, Tony Blair, Emmanuel Macron, Churchill, Kissinger, Brzezinski, and on and on — it would surely be useful to look at normal people and examine why they are not sociopaths.

In this case, I have come across a normal person, and a very good person, who is practically the antithesis of a sociopath. I almost don't have to examine why he is not a sociopath because it is so obvious to me. Is it obvious to you? Who is this man? I know him from my love of tennis, but mostly from my love of truth:

Novak Djokovic rules out getting Covid vaccine despite risk of losing ranking points

Yes, this man, like me, will not bend to the COVID psy-op. He refuses to play the game that the ruling sociopaths have prepared for us. He knows what's right, because he has a well-developed sense of empathy. He cares about people. Sociopaths don't.

Novak Djokovic on Becoming #1 in the World and Overcoming the Odds with Lewis Howes
(duration 55:27)
-- source

Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:10 pm
Site Admin

How do people explain or justify their government hiding high-tech information from them, for example anti-gravity propulsion systems?

1. For protection (national security), i.e. to keep enemies from acquiring the information and using it against the government.

2. To maintain the stability of the current systems and keep people from panicking.

When people reach for these explanations, they assume the people running their governments are normal people. But they are not. Sociopaths run their governments, and sociopath do not do things for the same reasons normal people do. Here are the reasons sociopaths like normal people to think this way:

1. Sociopaths do want to prevent their enemies from knowing high-tech information, but their enemies are the normal people! Thus the power and control of the sociopaths is dependent on keeping the bulk of humanity ignorant of the special knowledge the sociopaths possess. So explanation #1 above is a classic example of sociopath double-speak.

2. Sociopaths absolutely want to maintain the stability of their current systems (of power and control), and they don't want people panicking (revolting). So explanation #2 above is also a classic example of sociopath double-speak.

I gained an understanding of the double-speak meaning of the two "normal" explanations above from the discussion between interviewer Lex Fridman and his guest Ryan Graves in Lex Fridman Podcast #308 at the around the 2:00:00 mark.

Ryan Graves: UFOs, Fighter Jets, and Aliens | Lex Fridman Podcast #308
(duration 2:32:00)

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 104  Next