Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Mind Control 
Site Admin

Post Re: Mind Control
Truthstream Media is really up to speed on the current mind control situation. We are being programmed, and while most people can't see it, the video below does a good job of pointing it out.

"Divide and conquer", then "order out of chaos". Works every time.

Is the Agenda a New Civil War?

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 am
Site Admin

My friend is watching television downstairs, evidently a humorous sitcom. I can hear it, but I cannot see it. Do you know what the most common sound is that I hear coming from the show? It's not the dialogue. It's the canned laughter.

What does canned laughter do? It prompts you when to laugh. It alerts you to what is supposedly funny. It influences you to align your sense of humor to the the sense of humor being projected. It basically is a subtle mind control programming technique.

You might think that such a notion is absurd, that the canned laughter is there to give the illusion of a live audience and make the experience more realistic. That explanation is the plausible deniability that is always necessary to alleviate suspicions that something sinister is going on.

When I was a TV watcher (long ago), the canned laughter was invisible. I wasn't aware of it. I had literally grown up with it and accepted it as perfectly normal. Now that I have broken my TV dependence, the canned laughter is like a slap in the face, an insult to the mind.

Mind control is an insult to the mind.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 pm
Site Admin

My friend downstairs claims I've written about the canned laughter before. So I did a search to see, and I found this:

The canned laughter irks me to no end. You see, I am too dumb to know when things are funny, so I need to be prompted to laugh at the appropriate moments. In reality, I didn't laugh at all in those two minutes, despite all the prompts. This is typical mind control TV, designed to dumb-down the viewer into a catatonic state of suggestibility and banal responsiveness.

There is another thing in the prior post that is very important:
When I was a TV watcher (long ago), the canned laughter was invisible. I wasn't aware of it. I had literally grown up with it and accepted it as perfectly normal.

This is not only why canned laughter works, but also why the Holocaust Lie works, and why the Kennedy assassination lie works, and why the 9/11 lie works, and why the president of the United States lie works. We grew up with it. It's all we've ever known. It's what we consider normal. We are lied to and deceived 24/7, and we have always believed the lies. You can't expect us not to believe them. That would be unreal, beyond bizarre, unthinkable. They wouldn't lie to us. To say they lie would be an "absurd insinuation".

9/11 Howard Dean Muses Bush Had Prior Knowledge ..... George Says Its Time For Politics

Note how sociopath Bill Clinton reacted in the same manner as sociopath George Bush when he was also caught in a lie, "caught with his pants down", so to speak. Sociopaths always expose themselves, if you know what to look for, as both of these videos clearly demonstrate.

Bill Clinton: "It depends upon what your definition of is is."

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Site Admin

The government has soldiers and civilian operatives on-line that troll truth-seekers, usually deriding the truth-seekers as conspiracy nutters wearing tin foil hats and spouting crazy nonsense.

They've done it to me many times.

More and more, those trolls have egg on their face as hidden information continues to trickle out. That information confirms that the trolls are just part of a psy-op to influence our thinking, also known as mind control.

I have mentioned the more advanced mind control techniques they used during the 1990 Gulf War in Iraq, which had Iraqi soldiers surrendering en masse without firing a shot, sometimes crawling up to American troops to kiss their boots ( 1 2 ). I actually watched it being reported on TV at the time, and I remember thinking that it was so strange. This was obviously long before I knew about mind control, so I was puzzled. But not any more.

Quote:
This was seen, for instance, during the first Iraq War when ELF-treated Iraqi elite soldiers who had fought gallantly against Iran and who had promised the “mother of all battles” left their bunkers in a number of about 200,000 and literally crept in the dust to kiss the boots of the allied soldiers. Acc. to British media and other sources, the system of “Silent Sound” was used: high-tech psychological warfare, “an unbelievable and highly classified psychological-operations program that takes advantage of Silent Sound Techniques: Sub-threshold stimulation was used as well as a sophisticated electronic system in order to ‘talk’ directly to the listener’s mind in order to change and engage his brain waves, thus manipulating his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns. Thereby negative emotional states – feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair, disorientation and hopelessness were created among the Iraqi troops. The technique implanted those sentiments in their minds.” This is the future of the world. -- source

I just ran across another good confirmation of the same mind control techniques:

Quote:
The video below features a keynote by Dr. Robert Duncan regarding what can only be described as our coming hive mind control grid. He isn’t just talking about advances in transhumanism, the singularity, or artificial intelligence. He’s talking about how to control the minds of everyone on the planet and evolving humanity in a technological sense… whether they like it or not.

Duncan professes with shame that he worked on “Voice of God” weapons for the US Department of Defense, weapons which can make people think they are hearing voices in their heads in an attempt to control them. He says such weapons were tested back during Desert Storm and were quite effective at getting Iraqi soldiers to lay down arms without a shot fired.

And that’s just what they had 20+ years ago. Can you imagine what they’re working on today? -- source

Mind control is not conspiracy theory. It is conspiracy fact.

DARPA Insider says Scientist on Verge of Cataclysmic Discovery FULL VIDEO

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 am
Site Admin

Remember Walter Cronkite, the most trusted newsman in America? We were all programmed to trust him and the news he delivered. Uncle Wally wouldn't lie to us. He wouldn't deceive us. He loved us! And we loved him.

And that is one way mind control works. We are deceived into trusting the con-artists. Or their warm and lovable front-men.

Watch this parody of TED Talks. It exposes a few of the many tricks used to lull us into a comfortable acceptance that the message we are receiving is genuine and true.

‘Thought Leader’ gives talk that will inspire your thoughts | This is That | CBC

I am reminded of Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth". I watched the entire movie, and Al Gore hooked me with his well-rehearsed delivery. I was turned into a believer of global warming! That's how con-artists work. They are very good at believable deceptions. Of course, Raiders of the Lost Ark had a similar effect on me. I was turned into an even more faithful believer of American good guys and Nazi bad guys! Thanks, Spielberg, for another great Jewish spiel!

Good old Hollywood! You know why it is called Hollywood? Because magic wands were made of holly wood.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 am
Site Admin

If they don’t understand mind control, they are not going to understand what’s happening in their backyard or in their schools or in their churches or in politics.

People need to understand how they have been totally controlled from the cradle themselves ~ that most everything they have been told is a lie.

Yes, I agree. I have come to realize that most everything we have been told is a lie. We have been lied to about history. We have been lied to about government. We have been lied to about the money system. We have been lied to about the wars. We have been lied to about our heroes and our villains. We have been lied to about religion. We have been lied to about science. We have been lied to about Hitler, the Holocaust, 9/11, and COVID-19.

The question really becomes: what have we NOT been lied to about? Is there anything?

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:17 am
Site Admin

Trauma-based mind control is hideous. But it works, and that's why sociopaths use it on defenseless children. That forms the basis for all the pedophile rings that sociopaths use to blackmail and control powerful adults, like U.S. senators and state representatives. It's a control system, one that serves the most evil portion of humanity, the ruling sociopaths.

The one thing that I wanted to say is that when I first came out of the system and Fritz was working with me on a daily basis, I asked him, “These children in the world, do their fathers rape them?”

He said, “No, good fathers do not rape their children.”

It threw me for a loop, and I stood there and I looked at him and said, “I really feel sorry for these children in this world because they are not loved.”

He said, “oh but they are loved” and I said, “oh no – if the fathers aren’t raping their children, then they are not loved.”

I thought rape was love. That’s pretty sick.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:50 am
Site Admin

Mind control technologies are classified because knowledge is power, and the ruling sociopaths want to make sure that they have the knowledge, and that you do not. That makes them powerful, and you powerless.

The Corona Jab Serum & It's Effects On Human DNA & Brain Hacking! Are You Ready To Blow Your Mind?
(duration 36:39)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:22 am
Site Admin

Hollywood insiders reveal their journey of discovery into the hidden world of mind control. I watched this video twice, because both times I simply couldn't stop watching it. It is totally engaging, and totally appropriate for waking up the brainwashed. We all start out by being educated by well-meaning but brainwashed people, meaning our parents, our relatives, and our school teachers. If we learn well, we become like them — brainwashed.

OUT OF SHADOWS
(duration 1:17:58)

Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In the 80 years since then (Nazi Germany), there’s been an exponential increase in technology, which correspondingly exponentially increases the ability and effectiveness of propaganda. People are more effectively brainwashed these days, and there’s no doubt this (COVID-19) has been the most effective propaganda campaign in the history of the world. It’s not about science. It was never about science. It’s about economics, profiteering, control, getting in ID cards. Probably, digital currency will be coming in. They want the ID card to get everyone’s metrics locked in for access. All of these bad things, they’re all ideologies. None of them are scientific. ~ Ivor Cummins

Medicine has been turned on its head, as has science. Many are seemingly bereft of logic and capacity to reason. So, no doubt, the propagandists have succeeded. They’ve won. At this point, it seems almost hopeless to convince anyone that the official narrative is incorrect or false. It doesn’t matter what data you show them.

People aren’t even swayed by family members dying within days of getting their COVID shots. They still insist it’s the best way forward and agree that everyone ought to get the injections, including themselves, and off they rush to get their booster. -- source

We are witnessing the results of powerful yet subtle mind control on the global population. The con-artists, like Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden, Klaus Schwab, and multiple others act as pied pipers to lead all the foolish children (the Followers) to their collective doom.

Eleven years ago I didn't think mind control existed. Since then I have realized that I, and almost everyone else in the world, have been subjected to it since the day we were each born. Mind control is a key component in the tool bag the ruling sociopaths use to control the world. Another potent tool at their disposal is the control of the money systems of the world. Nearly every country on the planet, nearly 200 nations, has a Rothschild central bank. The Jewish banksters create the money of the world out of thin air and are the first lenders of that money, at interest. This has allowed them to buy up everything in the world necessary to support both their money creation activities and their mind control program of the public. They are holding all the cards, and they are the epitome of human evil.

Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next