Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
2020 elections 

Post Re: 2020 elections
Big News from Lindell... He reveals: They Have it All...

Who do you think those Whitehats he speaks of are, Chico?

Not a religion, a belief system based upon gathered facts and logic. Patience...

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Last edited by Rose on Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:52 pm

General Flynn posted this clip after spending time with Trump last weekend...

Click link to Rumble video... This is Not Just Another Four Year Election...

By the way, you may think "we" means belonging to an elite group?
"We" is all the people in America and Elsewhere who are behind this movement to rid ourselved of the deep state.
It is not necessary for you to like Trump, but he was selected to lead this battle.
Eventually, you may consider how difficult his role has been and begin to respect him.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:22 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
It is not necessary for you to like Trump, but he was selected to lead this battle.
Eventually, you may consider how difficult his role has been and begin to respect him.

That will never happen, Rose. I learned too much about Trump way before he became president to ever respect him. I study sociopaths, remember? That's what first caught my attention about Trump, and it's the only reason I ever became interested in him. He is a revolting, disgusting, and evil man. But he is the classic sociopath. Have you read "The Art of the Deal"? I have. It is one of dozens of sources that I have dug into to learn what Trump is behind his false facade. Then you have to read what the ghostwriter had to say about Trump, which I did. You have no idea how wrong you are about Trump, because you've invested heavily into the "Q" religion. You should question everything and dismiss nothing, but religious faith teaches you to do the exact opposite. It teaches you to believe in "Q" no matter what, and to dismiss anything that is troubling to your faith. And you do it well, I admit. You do it like a true believer. That's because you are a true believer. You are part of the cult. You are one of Q's Chosen People. I've studied the same sort of thing in regards to Scientology, Christianity, military hierarchy, government, and even science. It all turns out to be directly related to the dynamic between the behavior of normal people and the behavior of sociopaths. This dynamic actually runs our world. It is at the root of everything we do that is related to power and control, and that's a very broad canvas when viewed from the sociopaths' perspective.

But I don't mind you broadcasting your Q convictions. I always appreciate any information that will help me question once again my own convictions, which have become quite fluid as I have learned the extent of the deception we are dealing with. So much is deception that I am left wondering if there is anything I can point to that is not deception. Remember Avalon? Deception. Remember Atticus/Stephen? Deception. Remember Shezbeth, Shadowself, and David at Inphinet? Deception. Wars, history, the Holocaust, 9/11, capitalism, money, elections, COVID-19, vaccines, government, news media, and education? Deception.

The one exception, apparently, is the QAnon information. You know it to be true because everything it cryptically predicted is now undeniable fact. The swamp is drained, Trump saved us, and America is great again. Sociopaths no longer run the planet. Justice has prevailed, "national security" secrecy was abolished, freedom reigns, and honesty rules. All is well. "Q" is loved and respected, and we finally know who she is: Satoshi Nakamoto

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Quote:
That will never happen, Rose. I learned too much about Trump way before he became president to ever respect him. I study sociopaths, remember? That's what first caught my attention about Trump, and it's the only reason I ever became interested in him. He is a revolting, disgusting, and evil man. But he is the classic sociopath. Have you read "The Art of the Deal"? I have. It is one of dozens of sources that I have dug into to learn what Trump is behind his false facade. Then you have to read what the ghostwriter had to say about Trump, which I did. You have no idea how wrong you are about Trump, because you've invested heavily into the "Q" religion. You should question everything and dismiss nothing, but religious faith teaches you to do the exact opposite. It teaches you to believe in "Q" no matter what, and to dismiss anything that is troubling to your faith. And you do it well, I admit. You do it like a true believer. That's because you are a true believer. You are part of the cult. You are one of Q's Chosen People. I've studied the same sort of thing in regards to Scientology, Christianity, military hierarchy, government, and even science. It all turns out to be directly related to the dynamic between the behavior of normal people and the behavior of sociopaths. This dynamic actually runs our world. It is at the root of everything we do that is related to power and control, and that's a very broad canvas when viewed from the sociopaths' perspective.

But I don't mind you broadcasting your Q convictions. I always appreciate any information that will help me question once again my own convictions, which have become quite fluid as I have learned the extent of the deception we are dealing with. So much is deception that I am left wondering if there is anything I can point to that is not deception. Remember Avalon? Deception. Remember Atticus/Stephen? Deception. Remember Shezbeth, Shadowself, and David at Inphinet? Deception. Wars, history, the Holocaust, 9/11, capitalism, money, elections, COVID-19, vaccines, government, news media, and education? Deception.

The one exception, apparently, is the QAnon information. You know it to be true because everything it cryptically predicted is now undeniable fact. The swamp is drained, Trump saved us, and America is great again. Sociopaths no longer run the planet. Justice has prevailed, "national security" secrecy was abolished, freedom reigns, and honesty rules. All is well. "Q" is loved and respected, and we finally know who she is: Satoshi Nakamoto

I definitely remember and learned difficult lessons from those past experiences.
I am who I am now because of them. I will, therefore, opt to ignore your post for now.

As I have often stated...
Time will be required to determine who among us is correct, and who is not.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:12 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:

It won't matter who was right if humanity is still being deceived and manipulated by the ruling sociopaths. That's the only problem that matters.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:11 am

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:57 am

Rose wrote:

It won't matter who was right if humanity is still being deceived and manipulated by the ruling sociopaths. That's the only problem that matters.

We are in complete agreement on what needs to happen.
It is the method of acheivement we differ upon.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:01 am

A puzzle for the intuitive mind...

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:35 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
We are in complete agreement on what needs to happen.

No, we are not in agreement. Humanity needs to identify sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control. Trump is a sociopath, like Hillary, Fauci, Biden, Harris, Gates, Epstein, Netanyahu, Merkel, Johnson, Macron, etc. Yet you think Trump is going to save us and somehow overpower all the other sociopaths, including the ruling sociopaths that are not even listed, when he has been working with them from the beginning.

I'm still amazed that you cannot see how ludicrous the Q narrative is. It is clearly designed to deflect the true patriots into a "wait and see" mode of inactivity, which works perfectly well for the ruling sociopaths, who are masters at this kind of deception and manipulation. It's just like the clever (but stupid) "we can't go back to normal until everyone is vaccinated", when the pandemic clearly never existed and the vaccine is clearly not a vaccine. It's psy-ops stacked upon psy-ops, and this is precisely how the ruling sociopaths operate.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next