Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
"The vaccine will save us! The vaccine will save us!" Yes, humanity falls for it again! How can most of us be so incredibly stupid? Do we never learn how vulnerable we are to the deceptions the ruling sociopaths use on us?

Will we never learn? And if we do, will we recognize the root problem (that sociopaths lead us) and correct it?

We are in total agreement on this subject.
I also have not and will not take their engineered vaccines and have never done so since adulthood.

Regarding if we will ever learn...
Although cliche one may deem it...
We are in the midst of a white hat "Great Awakening".

Facts like this cannnot be disputed in the real world.
Most will soon know those who have died... or suffered.

I already know of two cases.
And, I associate with very few.

When sheep must trust their own eyes.
The MSM will be negated.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:39 am

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:06 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
We are in the midst of a white hat "Great Awakening".

I don't think so. The vast majority of the population, the Followers, don't operate that way. The best they can do is to follow someone better. They don't suddenly develop independent thinking skills. They simply change leaders (if led properly), and then they parrot the directives of the new leadership. This will be for the best if the leadership has the people's best interests in mind, as Hitler did in 1930s Germany. Otherwise it will be "meet the new boss, same as the old boss". That Lin Wood video you posted where he is preaching Q to the masses is a miniature example along the lines of Hitler. Lin Wood has the best interests of the people in mind and so the congregation is quite willing to follow him instead of Fauci or Biden or Harris, who do not have the best interests of the people in mind.

Among the Independents, there is a small awakening, small because the Independents are only about 9% of the population, and some percentage of them are already awake to varying degrees due to their psychological orientation.

Of course the Sociopaths are already awake, as they are driving the psy-ops, so they know the score. The Minions serve the Sociopaths, so whether they know the truth or not is mostly immaterial, as it usually doesn't change their choice to serve evil and reap the benefits of being on the winning team.

So I find your "Great Awakening" claim too simplistic and overly optimistic, and not at all reflective of reality. Far too many people following charismatic but disingenuous leaders fall for this same sentiment. They believe "change you can believe in" is coming (Obama's campaign slogan). They believe one crooked con-artist can "make America great again" (Trump's campaign slogan). They believe it, they parrot it, and they end up looking foolish every time.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Oracle engineer who created the APEX System and then worked with the CDC to develop a COVID tracking system died late last month from coronavirus.

Joel Kallman announced he took the vaccine back in March. -- source

I would bet money that Joel Kallman did not die from the coronavirus as stated. He most likely died because of having the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine. He maybe died of the harmful effects of having the coronavirus spike protein being manufactured by his own cells in his own body in quantities outside of his body's control. It could easily have been an auto-immune response on steroids. I am guessing he really did die, as it could be readily proven if he had not, but whatever killed him is not readily provable and can thus be said to be whatever the media is paid to say.

You cannot believe anything you read in the media, Rose. The ruling sociopaths own the media. It is an integral part of their control over the masses. While there are parts of the communications media that are not under their complete control, it is difficult to know which parts are trustworthy, if any are. So "question everything, dismiss nothing" is the best advice I know of when dealing with this matrix of deception. You should practice it.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:40 am

I agree on the cause of death...
All media is not mainstream media, chico.
By your logic, you are also mainstream media.
Regarding your Trump statements my policy is OTNR (Opt to not respond).
Regarding your continual insinuations I am a sheep incapable of recognizing deception: OTNR
Regarding your Great Awakening comment: Time will tell.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:45 pm

I changed my mind about ONTRing your Great Awakening comment:

What is the point of Atlas Shrugged?
Edward Younkins describes Atlas Shrugged as "an apocalyptic vision of the last stages of conflict between two classes of humanity—the looters and the non-looters. The looters are proponents of high taxation, big labor, government ownership, government spending, government planning, regulation, and redistribution".

Who is John Galt speech?
For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world.

The novel closes as Galt announces the way is cleared for the strikers to rejoin the world.

As with John Galt we can also be wondering who a person is is for many years until the truth of the identity is ultimately revealed. It is within the realm of possibility that a "John Galt" person or group could also have been working behind the scenes in these last years on a plan to remove the "looters" (sociopaths]. It is also within the realm of possibility that such a plan could succeed. Throughout history "Great Changes" have resulted in renaissances and revivals. If it has happened once, both historically and within a literary mind, it can happen again.

Why do you disbelieve in the possibility? Because it has not happened yet? You are part of the problem with that attitude. It is negative self/community-hypnosis. On a personal level we rarely acheive anything we believe will never happen. As a responsible member (Active Observer) of the universe you have a duty to not place such boundaries on everyone's potential possibilites. You should focus on becoming part of the solution, not a nay-sayer to progress.

The relation between the Observer and the Universe.
Coherent Observers affect the Universe.
Our consiousness is a part of the universe.
Nothing exists within the universe that is not a part of it.
We are, and have always been in a battle between the forces of good and evil...
Progress and stagnancy...
Survival and Annihiliation...

We observe the Universe,
The Universe observes us.
There are weights and balances.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:48 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
All media is not mainstream media, chico.

I said "media", not "mainstream media". I choose my words carefully. Most of media is controlled now, including the Internet. You have to question everything, including what you read in my posts and even your own posts.

Rose wrote:
By your logic, you are also mainstream media.

No, that's a disingenuous argument. By my logic, I am media too, but a definite outlier. Just ask a few questions, Rose. Am I censored? Google has blacklisted this website, and some commercial anti-virus programs actively block access to this forum as a result. My URL was confiscated, and I was not able to even buy it back. Are such suppressive measures really necessary to silence my voice? They are from the ruling sociopaths' perspective. It is the people who are censored who are more likely to be speaking the truth in our current environment. Almost all media that is allowed to be seen now is mainstream media. The real distinction should be the censored media and the uncensored media.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:41 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Why do you disbelieve in the possibility?

I don't. I believe the probability is negligible, because we are being presented a deliberate deception, a psy-op. We are being fooled. It's how the ruling sociopaths operate. It's not only controlled opposition, it's fake opposition.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:47 am
Site Admin

Why hasn't this clear-cut medical fact been promoted by the CDC, Anthony Fauci's NIH or Britain's National Health Service? What do these venerable institutions have to hide from the public? The reason, of course, as this series has proven beyond a shadow of doubt, is that there's been an official cover-up by Obama administration officials and the British military establishment of their lead role in funding, sponsoring, creating and deploying the biological weapon of COVID-19, which is modified with gene sequences from HIV and bovine tuberculosis (b-TB). The spread of coronavirus is not a natural disease but is mass murder by bioterrorism to promote the globalist insider agenda against populism, national interest and sovereign democracy.

Yes and no. Deaths attributed to COVID-19 have been exaggerated, exacerbated, augmented, faked, and encouraged to the point that one can easily make the case that the virus is imaginary, as David Icke has. The virus has apparently never been isolated, and the CDC has not been able to provide any samples of it when researchers have asked for it. Initially, when our political leaders were scaring us to death with mandates to lock down, isolate, and wear masks, they were doing none of those things, as if they knew there was absolutely no need to do them. Only when their hypocrisy was pointed out publicly did they then practice what they preached, but only when in public view. In private, they still partied hard, without a health care in the world.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:22 am
Site Admin

Accountability and legal liability are mandatory in a civilized world to set a stern example of unwavering ethical standards. Those who gave the orders and funded this ultimate evil project (COVID-19) must be hanged by the neck in full view of witnesses and broadcast worldwide, to ensure the rule of law and not the reign of criminals for future generation. Nothing less is acceptable on moral principles and legal grounds, if truthfully in God we trust.

It's the right thing to do even if one doesn't trust in God. Justice is derived from empathy, which the sociopaths do not have, which is why they control the legal system, precisely so that they can never be brought to justice. It's all part of ensuring their invulnerability.

We really do need to hang them, because if we don't, the clandestine genocide will never stop.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 99  Next