Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
Although Bridle did not cite it, one VAERS report describes a five-month-old breastfed infant whose mother received a second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine in March. The following day, the baby developed a rash and became “inconsolable,” refused to nurse, and developed a fever. The report says the baby was hospitalized with a diagnosis of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, a rare blood disorder in which blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body. The baby died. -- source

The ruling sociopaths don't care. They only care that the crime is not traced back to them. This whole COVID-19 psy-op is their plan.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 am
Site Admin

The spike protein is the disease-causing agent, and now half the American population has been injected with mRNA to have their own cells make the spike protein! Those people are going to look awfully stupid before their spike proteins kill them.

The Spike Protein - Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph
(duration 8:16)

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:45 am
Site Admin

This could be my comment following this article:

Quote:
Though I was initially fooled by 9/11, I was eventually challenged to look into it, and I learned how they deceive and manipulate us. When the COVID-19 scare hit, I recognized it right away as a 9/11-type psy-op. Instead of an imaginary terrorist to fear, it was now an imaginary virus. Of course, if the pandemic is not real, then neither is the "vaccine". It's clearly not designed to help us, so it is probably designed to hurt us. And guess what? It is hurting us. So just as I never self-isolated, social-distanced, or wore a mask (and never got sick), I will never allow a vaccine into my body. Anti-vaxxer? You can bet your life on it!

I've had a bunch of "vaccines" injected into my body, but that was when I was young and stupid. Now I am old and less stupid, and I will never again allow poisons to be injected into my body.

In the military, U.S. soldiers have been "ordered" to take mefloquine as an anti-malarial prophylactic. It's for their protection. But guess what? It's a neurotoxin that causes soldiers to commit suicide. My daughter is grieving for a high school friend who joined the army, served in Iraq, got out, came home, and killed himself. His mother found mefloquine tablets while going through his things. Apparently, he took it regularly while serving in Iraq.

When the government tells you anything, you can be sure it's not for your benefit, even when they tell you it is. Like the COVID-19 vaccine, for instance.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:00 am

Click for MSG from Tina...

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:54 am

Link to Sidney Powell's 'Defending the Republic' Rumble Video...

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am

Image[/center]

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:39 am

Sidney Powell ~ Q

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:08 am

Hmmm. And the Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) seems to be associated with Q.
Kind of makes a thinking person think about the quality of players (with most behind the scenes)...
And, explain the intense hit the Deep State and their propaganda arm have put the General through.

The DNI director knows a lot (as is the case now), and Flynn had it all on Obama and his spying, et al...
It was essential for them to attempt to take him out. And who helped with that? Traitor Mike Pence.
I never cared for the fellow personally. Robotic, insincere, stone cold face, sickly sweet smile, definite sociopath.
He will get what is coming to him. Patience required.

You must take any media report you have ever heard about Q as a grain of salt.
You have posted "proofs" by paid trolls in your Q thread, by the way.
You are giving the paid trolls legitimacy.

The above article is Deep State standing order Q propaganda.

Wake up.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:36 am

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:18 am
Site Admin

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Remember that childhood story, with Chicken Little running around in a panic trying to warn everybody? As children, we all knew the idea was absurd. I even thought it was a really poor story, because it had such a ridiculous premise.

But now I realize it was an adult story, and the premise is precisely how the ruling sociopaths play us every day.

"Hitler gassed 6 million innocent Jews! Hitler gassed 6 million innocent Jews!" How many people fell for that one? Nearly everyone? I certainly fell for it, because my teachers and history books were teaching it to me over and over again.

"Terrorists are attacking! Terrorists are attacking!" I fell for this one too, but two years after 9/11, I ended up researching it to prove my "conspiracy theorist" friend wrong. It only took about two weeks of heavy investigation before I had to go back to him and admit he was absolutely right, and that I had been fooled.

"The pandemic is here! The pandemic is here!" And here we were last year in 2020, falling for the same old BS. This time I recognized the scam right away, and never complied with any of the mandates. It was clearly another "sky is falling" psy-op designed to make us fearful and obedient.

"The vaccine will save us! The vaccine will save us!" Yes, humanity falls for it again! How can most of us be so incredibly stupid? Do we never learn how vulnerable we are to the deceptions the ruling sociopaths use on us?

Will we never learn? And if we do, will we recognize the root problem (that sociopaths lead us) and correct it?

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 99  Next