Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Here is Dr. Sherri Tenpenny again being interviewed on a Christian channel. She too is trying to warn the public about the scamdemic and the fraudulent vaccines. She too has been erased from the mainstream social media sites. She too is trying to expose the truth.

Shot in the Dark - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains COVID Injections And Their Differences
(duration 25:28)
Originally found on BitChute here.

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:13 am
Site Admin

I posted the following video before in the Vaccines? thread, but it is too important to not be posted here as well. Starting at 29:42 in the video, Dr. David Martin makes some critical points about the COVID "vaccine", revolving around the fact that it is not a vaccine!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von #306
(duration 2:06:42)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 am
Site Admin

When I first started this thread, I stated one of the three reasons for the fake pandemic was the implementation of medical martial law.

Quote:
A Michigan restaurant owner was arrested after she disregarded state Covid-19 protocols and ignored a court order, the state's top prosecutor said Friday.

Marlena Pavlos-Hackney, 55, of Holland, was taken into custody by Michigan State Police about 5:45 a.m. EDT, according to a statement from Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. -- source

This is how it escalates, with the persecution of Constitutional law-abiding citizens who refuse to give away their inalienable rights.

Quote:
Pavlos-Hackney kept Marlena's Bistro open, even posting a sign at the front door that read: “Welcome. We are a Constitutionally Compliant Business. We are not infringing on anyone’s inalienable rights. By law, we do not follow any of the governor’s, mayor’s, health department’s, or other government agency orders or suggestions pertaining to social distancing or mask wearing.” -- source

The new tyranny of medical martial law cannot allow this opposition to stand and feels obliged to rake this poor lady over the coals. I am especially disgusted by the judge who is presiding over this injustice.

Quote:
Pavlos-Hackney appeared before Judge Rosemarie Aquilina of the same court shortly before 2 p.m. Friday for an arraignment.

The arraignment continued to be tumultuous, with Pavlos-Hackney speaking out of turn several times and refusing to be sworn in.

"Ma'am, this is not Burger King," Aquilina said. "As soon as that sign changes to Burger King, you can have it your way. Until then, you will not disrespect me in my courtroom." -- source

There's a sociopath for you. She deserves no respect whatsoever.

Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:49 am
Site Admin

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:11 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID “vaccine” is an “adenovirus” vaccine, and like the experimental mRNA “vaccines” from Pfizer and Moderna, there are currently no approved adenovirus vaccines in the market, although the military has used experimental adenovirus vaccines that are not FDA approved.

So by getting the FDA to issue an EUA, which they did on February 27th, Johnson and Johnson can now test their experimental vaccine on the public as part of their Phase 3 trials. -- source

Get used to being used as a guinea pig. Many of you will die. The alternative is revolution, and we all know how revolting revolution is to most brainwashed people. It's against our brainwashing.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 19, 2021, there were 44,606 reports of adverse events, including 2,050 deaths and 7,095 serious injuries.

In the U.S., 118.3 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of March 19. -- source

Let's assume that it is true that only 1% of the adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine are reported to the VAERS. That makes the real number of adverse reactions to be about 4.4 million. Assume also that many people who got the vaccine also got the second dose. That might put the number of people vaccinated in the U.S. at about 80 million. Doing the math, that suggests about 5% of the people receiving the vaccines may have their health damaged early on. We have nothing to tells us what percentage will have negative health consequences later on. Long-term effects are totally unknown.

Since more than 99.9% of those infected with COVID-19 recover with no major ill effects, it suggests the damage done by the vaccine is 50 times worse than the damage done by the viral infection. Yes, the cure is worse than the disease, maybe 50 times worse.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Modern "science" -- if we dare even call it that -- wants you to believe you have no immune system at all and that your body must be hijacked by mRNA vaccines in order to function. This is a gigantic, dangerous lie, and it is repeated by nearly every media outlet, medical journal and medical "authority" around the world... -- source

Just another inconsistency in the official story of the COVID-19 "vaccine" scam. Who falls for this idiocy? Why, just about everyone.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Reporting within that story that dozens of people in Florida who've been 'fully vaccinated' (and we use the word 'vaccinated' lightly with these shots actually 'mutagenic gene altering injections') have still been infected with the virus more than 14 days after their second shot, as that story reported, these kinds of cases of 'the vaccinated' getting Covid-19 are now popping up all across the country.

With this admission coming at the same time as Joe Biden's CDC Director having a mental breakdown in front of America and the world, with CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, America's top health official, crying out "I'm scared" while quite literally 'warning of impending doom', what does Walensky know that the American people don't? As we'll see in the next section of this story below, we could be witnessing nothing less than the death of liberty. -- source

What we are witnessing is the installation of tyranny by a relentless group of rich and powerful organized sociopaths. I have been reporting on this continuously for over 17 years, so I have watched it progress and gain momentum. I have also watched the public behave more and more like stupid sheep being herded to the abattoir, eager to be among the first to be "treated". The truth of our present situation is beyond belief for most people, a result of the powerful mind control that influences them. Our health is being destroyed by sociopaths claiming to be making us healthy! They are lying to us! They are sociopaths, so of course they are lying!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:19 am
Site Admin

I had queued up the following video to comment on the history of the sociopath known as Bill Gates, only to discover that the video had been censored! Fortunately, I found another copy recently uploaded to YouTube (where it will also be censored), so I archived it temporarily (until they erase my archive). Watch it while you can!

Bill Gates - What you were not told
(duration 18:10)

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Almost two dozen respected researchers including the former head of R&D at Pfizer have been claiming since November that the COVID-19 test used to generate the case and death numbers that convinced us to accept lockdowns is the product of systematic scientific fraud and completely worthless.

And you’ve heard nothing about it. -- source

The COVID scam succeeds because the "free press" is a delusion. There is no free press. The press is totally controlled. The people behind the COVID scam own the press. Those people are primarily Jewish sociopaths and their "bought and paid for" minions. You can start from the Rothschild family, the head of the snake, and work your way down. They control, directly and indirectly, the entire financial system, the media, all western governments, the medical industry, the legal system, the energy industry, all politicians, our elections, and... most importantly... our minds.

But you've heard nothing about it, because you've been programmed to dismiss it as "conspiracy theory".

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next