Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
One of the big aspects of the ruling sociopaths' agenda is to mold us in their image. Using the system they control, they steer our behaviors in the direction of behaviors they naturally manifest. They steer us in the direction of unethical, immoral, selfish, and irresponsible actions. They push us towards the slippery slope to see if we will slip into the depths they inhabit. And they do it using money, greed, fame, power, and other "rewards" that we are trained to pursue like unthinking zombies.

The following video is an example of how the sociopathic system corrupts us all. Normal people are herded into the typical mindset of the sociopaths in order to "succeed". As Tyler Hamilton puts it at 19:13 in the video, "Every day we are presented with red eggs."

Tyler Hamilton | The Truth About Doping in Cycling | Full Talk and Q&A
(duration 55:11)
YouTube video here.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:00 am
Site Admin

I have seen a lot of signposts suggesting that Lance Armstrong is a sociopath. When he presents his case, he is charming, convincing, and calculating. But when you have the testimony of other people who can report what goes on outside of public view, the story is sometimes very different. This is typical with a sociopath.

Many years ago, I read Lance Armstrong's book, "It's Not About the Bike". Today I can see that's the typical double-speak of a sociopath, because what is missing is the subtitle, "It's About the Doping".

See if you can spot the subtle signs of a sociopath in the first video, and then try again in the second video, where Lance is the presenter.

Lance Armstrong - Master Of Spin
(duration 42:02)

Lance Armstrong: Next Stage (FULL INTERVIEW) | NBC Sports
(duration 28:36)

Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the COVID-19 alarmist who has been a government bureaucrat for an astonishing 52 years, is loving his time in the spotlight. The 36 year director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) gets a daily email with every single news article that mentions his name, a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request emails has revealed. -- source

All sociopaths are narcissists. Fauci is a sociopath. Therefore Fauci is a narcissist. So what should we expect from a sociopath? Narcissism for one. Deception and manipulation. Pursuit of power and control over others. Not taking responsibility. Blaming others. Lying, cheating, and stealing. Superiority complex. Lack of empathy for others. Lack of ethics. Lack of morals. Con-artistry. Deception, deception, deception.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
George Soros is an evil man….. He killed and robbed his own Jewish people. What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath’s lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist world class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering, and change cultures. -- source

He has a sociopath's lack of conscience because ... he is a sociopath. Ditto for "skewed moral values". Ditto for being "an evil man".

It's amazing how little understanding most people have of sociopaths.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:56 am
Site Admin

Establishment elites would like you to believe that all ideals are a product of environment, and that those who control the environment control the morals of the people by extension. This is a lie. Values such as freedom exist even in the most oppressive environments, and people seek it out even when the risk is overwhelming. Empathy is also inherent for most of us, but a certain percentage of people are born without the capacity for it. The REAL fight in the middle of any power struggle is the fight between those who are born with conscience, values and empathy, and those who are born without these grounding characteristics.

Psychopathic tyrants desperately want to prove that all other people are just as devoid of humanity and soul as they are. They want to prove that the voice of conscience that guides us is a mask we wear to pretend that we are not evil at our core. Control comes from the fallacy that we are dependent on our environments to tell us who we are as individuals. Control comes from the notion that morals are relative, and that principles are social constructs.

Brandon Smith gets it. More people need to get this. The REAL fight is always sociopaths versus non-sociopaths. This is why sociopaths are the root of all evil, because they are always creating the fight.

The decline of our society into tyranny will not stop until this power structure and the people behind it are erased.

Spot on.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:48 am
Site Admin

Here is the polished theater of the sociopaths. It is a Hollywood production, "based on a true story", but nevertheless 95% feel-good fiction designed to hide the most evil of intent that makes up its invisible foundation. This is the best deception and manipulation money can buy.

Introducing the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican
(duration 5:59)

Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:06 am
Site Admin

The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite.” -- Thomas Jefferson

The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite group of sociopaths.” -- Chicodoodoo

The difference between the two quotes is vitally important. It is the fact that the "small elite" are sociopaths that makes the whole idea undesirable.

By the way, in keeping with the idea that we live in a world of deceit and deception, Thomas Jefferson never said or wrote those words quoted above. When I saw them for the first time this morning in a Michael Badnarik presentation, I was struck by the extreme relevancy of both the words and the author. Then I thought, "This is too good to be true." I was also reminded of all the false quotes attributed to Hitler that I have encountered, designed to vilify and demonize a truly great man. Could this Jefferson quote be a false quote designed to glorify and idolize a not-so-great man? So I decided to check, and I found that I'm apparently right again.

You see, Thomas Jefferson was one of my heroes, but I was essentially brainwashed from birth to see him as a hero because of false information exactly like that Jefferson quote. I remember how disappointed I was when I learned Jefferson had secretly hired a reporter to spread malicious lies about John Adams in the press when Jefferson and Adams were vying to be the third president of the United States. Thomas Jefferson, one of the so-called "greatest men of American history" behaved like a typical sociopath. Was he one? He was rich (a member of the small elite), kept slaves while extolling freedom for all men, and apparently enjoyed the female slaves he owned sexually, making him a moral hypocrite, as sociopaths always are. As I sift through the false information I have been taught to believe, Jefferson falls off his pedestal, while Hitler rises to take his place. It's both amazing and ironic how the truth can change your life.

Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:26 pm
Site Admin

Regarding the current COVID-19 scam:

Quote:
Because you know, the people who believe this is the first-ever virus where the healthy are drivers of the spread and that it is impossible for lab coats to ever get anything wrong, know better than you, and are more moral than you, and have therefore the right to decide for themselves, but also for yourself.

Funny that. The people who can’t permit you freedom of conscience even as you grant it to them, as insane as they are, are the moral ones. -- source

Sociopaths do not permit freedom of conscience to others. Sociopaths are all about power and control over others, and this is why they will never permit freedom of conscience for others. Sociopaths are the morally insane that pretend to be the moral leaders. That is just part of their deception and manipulation in the pursuit of absolute power and control over others. The Followers will never understand this, because they are too busy believing the propaganda of the ruling sociopaths.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:38 am
Site Admin

This is the precisely the kind of hypocrisy that results from a society led by sociopaths:

Quote:
While I was teaching at the University of Wisconsin in the mid-seventies, I saw the members of a seminar on advanced ethics, led by the professors, raid a broken soft-drink machine during a break and steal twenty cans of soda. I told them that what they were doing was wrong and that the delivery man might be forced to pay for the short-fall out of his own pocket. The professor of advanced ethics was unmoved; he reconvened the seminar for further elaborations of ethical dilemmas. Talking a good game is not the same as playing one; or, if one prefers the more familiar proverb, actions speak louder than words. -- William J. Bennett, The De-Valuing of America: The Fight for Our Culture and Our Children, page 164.

This is also an example of how sociopaths behave.

Let me rephrase this example to reflect a bigger scale:

While I was living in the United States of America in the mid-nineties, I saw the members of Congress, led by House and Senate leaders, raid a broken government system by way of a legislative bill and steal $200 million dollars. I noted that what they were doing was wrong and that the American public was being forced to pay for the short-fall out of its own pocket. The leaders of government were unmoved; they continued "business as usual" for further enrichment of their own pockets. Talking a good game is not the same as playing one; or, if one prefers a more direct assessment, we are led by organized, criminal sociopaths.

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The term gaslighting derives from theatre and film. Patrick Hamilton’s play Gas Light (1938) was adapted as the British film Gaslight in 1940 and the American classic of the same name in 1944. To this day, Gaslight, a reference to the flickering gaslights featured in the drama, remains a masterclass on how one predatory partner captivates and then slowly undermines the other.

The play and films introduced the term ‘gaslighting’ into our vernacular to refer to a specific type of manipulation – one in which a person’s reality itself is hijacked by another. This can also be manifested by minimisation, deflection, denial and coercive control. The term is now ubiquitous, and we apply it not just to close relationships but also to any reality-bending that is generated by institutions, media and leaders.

The genius of the films was to remind us that gaslighting is actually a grooming process, not just a singular event. It’s a process of establishing and then exploiting trust and authority to achieve an endgame of control and dominance. -- source

The ruling sociopaths are doing exactly the same thing to the global public with the COVID-19 scam. Can you see how gaslighting is a powerful manipulation technique that sociopaths would use at every opportunity? We are being groomed by exploiting our trust and their authority to achieve an endgame of control and dominance — over us!

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 104  Next