Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
The Federal Reserve - the great American scam 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Federal Reserve - the great American scam
The insiders are starting to tell us what I've been saying all along, that the stock markets are rigged. It's all rigged, folks. Stock markets, money, precious metals, oil and gasoline, food, medicine, politics, war and peace, education, the courts, the news, the weather — you name it. This is how the ruling sociopaths play the game. They sneakily rig the game in their favor. It's a predictable byproduct of their faulty psychology. They always lie, cheat, and steal, but they do it in a most subtle and clandestine manner so that the public doesn't catch on. And they are experts at it.

So be fully aware that the ruling sociopaths own and control the Federal Reserve. Do you understand what that means? It means the Federal Reserve has been rigged to serve the ruling sociopaths from the beginning when it was formed in 1913. It means that money is a control mechanism designed to control us. That which we are taught to pursue above all else, money, leads inevitably to our utter enslavement.

STOCK MARKET MIRACLE - DOW JONES LOSES 4000 POINTS - LARRY KUDLOW CHEERLEADING - METALS HAMMERED
(duration 16:41)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This past weekend, once again the Fed announced a $5 trillion bailout and it went completely unnoticed by the public because we are distracted by a “world ending virus”. The largest financial bailout in the history of the world and nobody knows it happened because the focus is on a virus that to date, has resulted in 50 deaths in America (at the same time 8,000 deaths have resulted from the flu in America). -- source

The coronavirus "pandemic" panic is a screen to cover up the fact that the Federal Reserve is entirely responsible for the rigging and destruction of the U.S. stock market and the U.S. dollar. The ruling sociopaths controlling the Federal Reserve will brainwash the public to blame the coronavirus for the collapse of the world economic system, when in fact the ruling sociopaths caused the collapse knowingly and deliberately.

The coronavirus will also be used as an excuse to implement martial law under the guise of protecting the public health. These sociopaths are diabolically evil.

Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Meanwhile, as we showed last night, as of April 29, the Fed's balance sheet was a satanically record $6.66 trillion, up $82.8 billion on the week and up $2.5 trillion from a year ago. Just staggering numbers and unprecedented attempts at dollar debasement, which however remains stubbornly strong as a result of the ongoing $12 trillion global US dollar short squeeze. -- source

These are not "attempts" at dollar debasement. This is dollar debasement in action. The Federal Reserve needs to be seized and its officers executed. They are destroying our economy and our money. That's treason, in case you missed it.

Sun May 03, 2020 3:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In 1913 the Federal Reserve was passed by US Congress handing over America’s gold and silver reserves and total control of America’s economy to the Rothschild banksters. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned banking system that does not belong to America or Americans. -- source

I think I said that in this thread! If I'm mistaken, I'm just as happy to have Shenali D Waduge say it. We were scammed then, and we have been scammed ever since. It is the great American scam!

Tue May 19, 2020 2:59 am
Site Admin

I have seen the enemy, and it's not us!

How is Money Created? – Everything You Need to Know
(duration 29:55)

The shocker was at 10:52 in the video:

Quote:
Well, at least that was how it used to work, until March 26, 2020; there is now a zero percent reserve requirement. ... Banks can now create infinite amounts of money with no reserve."

So while everyone was being scared silly with COVID-19 fear-mongering, the Federal Reserve just quietly eliminated the only weak constraint preventing the creation of infinite amounts of money by the banks (of which it is one).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that means the creation of infinite amounts of money (also known as hyperinflation, like Germany experienced in 1922 and 1923) has begun. The resulting hyperinflation will inevitably lead to the failure of the global economy as it has existed since 1945 (the end of World War II).

This is how the public will be tortured into demanding the implementation of the pre-prepared New World Order.

If Germany's experience is any indication, we probably have less than two years before life as we know it becomes nothing but a fond memory.

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
There is no other way to say it: The Fed has become a dangerous rogue institution that has usurped plenary power over the financial system. -- source

There are many ways to say it, and I have been saying it in this thread for over seven years. The Federal Reserve is a criminal institution run by an organized private club of sociopaths. They are robbing us blind. They are directing us into abject slavery. They are evil.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:15 am
Site Admin

By 2019 as the public was more and more hooked on fantasy money, the Fed’s public balance sheet took off into complete unreality, seven trillion dollars and counting, and it is now crashing the real economy with the corona-panic, then “paying” the crash debts that everybody gets into with its unreal trillions, but turning the whole world into real slaves.

I have to love it when a Catholic Bishop warns the world of the scam the ruling sociopaths are using against the world via the Federal Reserve and the other central banks they control.

While he speaks the truth, his solution of turning to God is just another control structure. Catholic priests are often enough sociopaths too, subservient to the sociopathic control structure of religion.

At the top of any power structure, you will find sociopaths. And this is precisely what has to be remedied.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:44 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“It’s a language of purposeful obfuscation to avoid certain questions coming up, which you know you can’t answer and saying—“I will not answer” or basically no comment is, in fact, an answer. So you end up with when, say, a Congressman asks you a question, and don’t wanna say, “no comment,” or “I won’t answer,” or something like that. So, I proceed with four or five sentences which get increasingly obscure. The Congressman thinks I answered the question and goes onto the next one.” – Alan Greenspan
-- source

This is exactly the kind of deception and manipulation that sociopaths use on their victims. The Federal Reserve is an organization of sociopaths. Alan Greenspan is a Jewish sociopath. He was the chairman of the Federal Reserve. Ben Bernanke was the same. No doubt the current chairman of the Federal Reserve is the same, a Jewish sociopath. Let's look it up, as I don't know who the chairman is currently.

Wait, Jerome Powell, the current chairman of the Federal Reserve, is not a Jew? Well, you don't have to be a Jew or even a hard-core sociopath to be a part of the Jewish sociopath cabal. You just have to go along with the program. We saw that with the Dutch banker Ronald Bernard. He certainly behaved like a Jewish sociopath for the longest time until his suppressed empathy got triggered by a child sacrifice. The miracle of it is that he got out alive and was able to tell his story.

Quote:
The problem goes well beyond the Fed and Congress. Their actions seem to abet others in promoting irrational decisions. For example, do these facts make sense?

• Tesla, a company that makes a tiny fraction of the cars in the U.S. and loses money, has a market cap that is four-times larger than the big three automakers combined
  • Apple stock is up 70% in 2020, and nearly 500% since 2015 with a market cap of $2 trillion. The tremendous gains come despite a slight decline in earnings growth since 2015.

• Jeff Bezos and his now ex-wife are worth $200 billion

• CEO’s in the United States, on average, make more than 300 times the average wage of workers

• Household net worth just hit new all-time highs, but 70% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings, and 45% have nothing

• It now costs the average worker a record 114 hours of pay to buy one share of the S&P 500

• Despite high unemployment, a recession, and acute levels of uncertainty about the future, stock markets are new record highs

-- source

Those facts make sense to the sociopaths who are our leaders. Sociopaths are the morally insane, and that moral insanity underlies each of those bullet points.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Peter (Schiff) said he went through the history of Fed failures to make a point that should be pretty obvious.

"The Federal Reserve has never been right. Everything they have said about the efficacy of their policies, what their policies would create, and their ability to reverse them or unwind them, has been wrong. And it’s amazing how consistently wrong they have been." -- source

Yes, scammers and con-artists, i.e. sociopaths, never tell the truth. They are liars and tricksters. And they have been the driving force behind the Federal Reserve for over 100 years. It's way past time to hang 'em high.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 am
Site Admin

Over seven years ago, I made my first post in this thread presenting evidence that the Federal Reserve was a scam. It's still true today, and others are noticing the same thing:

Quote:
2. The Fed is a fraud. All the Federal Reserve has accomplished in 13 years of goosing the stock market is unprecedented wealth and income inequality as the fraud of the Fed has boosted the fraud of the market, which has fatally undermined America's social and economic orders. Please read this short paragraph and let it sink in. Monopoly Versus Democracy (Foreign Affairs):

Ten percent of Americans now control 97 percent of all capital income in the country. Nearly half of the new income generated since the global financial crisis of 2008 has gone to the wealthiest one percent of U.S. citizens. The richest three Americans collectively have more wealth than the poorest 160 million Americans. -- source

Yes, I pointed that out over eight years ago in the thread entitled The wealth gap.

Isn't it amazing the things you can learn with a little curiosity and a lot of investigation?

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next