Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
Quote:
Carlson specifically addressed Google’s censorship of Breitbart News for, ironically enough, publishing a story about Google censorship. Google moved this particular Breitbart piece to the 12th page of all search results for the phrase “leaked Google video Trump” – meaning very few Google users are going to find it.

In Carlson’s own words, this is a clear example of “political bias and dishonesty.” Further, “you can’t have a democracy in a country with a company like Google,” according to Carlson, because Google is interfering with people’s ability to access truthful and honest information that isn’t skewed in favor of the left-wing politics that Google supports. -- source

"...in favor of the left-wing politics that Google supports"? No, I'm sorry, but that is a deception. It should be "...in favor of the Jewish politics that Google supports". Google is Jewish controlled, and the censorship is directed by the Jewish ADL (Anti-Defamation League). The censorship is a Jewish operation through and through. It is all done to support the Jewish cabal's agenda of dominating and ruling over non-Jews. But we've been brainwashed to believe that this cannot be said without being condemned as "anti-Semitic". That's just a standard Jewish ploy to deflect attention away from their criminality, and it is indeed criminal to discriminate against non-Jews by suppressing them for their non-Jewishness.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This is nothing less than a Jewish coup against the Constitutionally elected President of the United States. And it's going on in plain sight. Even the Jewish media openly admits it. Celebrates it would be more accurate. Just check out the Jerusalem Post, Times Of Israel, The Forward, Haaretz, the JTA and others.

And who's leading the fight against impeachment on Trump's behalf? Chabad-Lubavitcher Jared Kushner. Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up! Look, I've barely scratched the surface here. Please check out this great video for a comprehensive insight into the jaw-dropping scale of this treachery. -- source

Yes, the "great video" is already censored from YouTube as "hate speech" by the Jewish ADL. Not only that, but you are redirected to another video that I assume the ADL is far happier for you to see. It would seem the Jews really do run the world, as jaw-dropping treachery is their calling card.

Censoring "hate speech" is how the Jewish sociopaths subvert and eliminate freedom of speech. It too is treachery at a jaw-dropping scale.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Laws against "hate speech" and "racism" always lead to political censorship, because the definition of what constitutes "hate" is always influenced by politics and ideology. Laws against hate speech or racism should therefore be removed. No person has the right "not to be offended." Freedom of speech means saying and hearing things with which you may disagree. What remains important is to be able to say and hear them. -- source

Quite right. "Hate speech" laws are a trick the Jewish sociopaths use to silence their critics. That's precisely what hate speech laws are — a sneaky way to undermine the inalienable right to free speech.

The article analyzing hate speech laws, the source of the above quote, is published by Zero Hedge, which is regularly censored for exercising free speech.

Quote:
In the wake of last week's terror attacks at two New Zealand mosques which left 50 dead, several websites which either reported on the incident, hosted footage of the attacks, or have simply allowed people to engage in uncensored discussion such as Dissenter or Zero Hedge, have been partially or completely blocked in both New Zealand and Australia for the sake of "protecting consumers," according to the CEOs of three New Zealand telcos. -- source

The Jews control the media, and they also want to control free speech. Controlling free speech means there would be no more free speech, because controls remove freedom. "You can say whatever you want, as long as we allow it." That is the hypocrisy of sociopaths. Learn to recognize it, because it is increasing exponentially.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:42 pm
Site Admin

I see that stupid Youtube removed the Pete Stantili live stream while it was online:

Their message: This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.

Fuck Youtube!

YouTube is a lost cause. It is firmly in the hands of the Jewish sociopaths, and it will never be an open platform as a result. Everything that runs contrary to the Jewish agenda of total global control will be censored. YouTube users should quit using it and make another video hosting site the default choice of the masses. But that would require the people using YouTube to unite behind the common desire for freedom of speech, and we all know how well the Jewish sociopaths can sabotage any such effort. "Divide and conquer" is their bread and butter, using the time-honored (for sociopaths) techniques of deception and manipulation.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 pm
Site Admin

Brother Nathanael knows who is behind the program to destroy free speech, and he provides plenty of evidence to back up his claims. Unfortunately, you can't watch his current videos on YouTube, as he has been totally censored from that site, by none other than the very same people he claims are out to destroy free speech. Gee, do you think there is a connection? Why yes, one as obvious as the nose on a Jewish face! The Jewish sociopaths are the ones pushing this agenda, because it enhances their power and control over all of us! And that is the most powerful allure sociopaths can experience.

So to hear Brother Nathanael tell the truth, you will have to go to his website and view his video here. You can thank the Jewish sociopaths and their minions for making it difficult for you to hear this information. They simply don't want you to hear it. And why would that be? Power and control, baby! Power and control over Brother Nathanael, and power and control over you.

"Now they will never suspect me!"

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:44 am
Site Admin

Actual Google image result that I clicked on today:

Quote:
Holocaust Against Jews is a Total Lie - Proof - NODISINFO.com

Result of clicking on the image / link:

Site Offline
We're sorry, this site is currently offline..

Jewish Internet censorship was rampant in 2019. 2020 promises to be even worse. The Jewish-owned media will erase everything they consider "hateful". That includes all mention of such censorship.

You are not allowed to know the truth. So say the Jews.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Obama has been accused multiple times of homosexual encounters & relationships. Donald Young, a member of Obama’s church was murdered and some say it was because “dead men tell no tales” …that he was silenced because of what he might reveal about Barack Obama’s lifestyle choices.

Shortly before her untimely death, even the late Joan Rivers stated that Barack was gay and Michelle was transgender. She died of medical malpractice shortly after. Some suggest she was intentionally “malpracticed.”

We may never know for certain if any of these claims are true. But at least the alternative media is willing to ask the hard questions that the mainstream never will.

The legend of “Bath House Barry” will not die on my watch. I think it is important to keep reviewing recent history while it is still there. So many of the photos and videos are now disappearing and the stories are being lost in internet oblivion. -- source

Most Americans just assume, thanks to their mental conditioning, that stories like these are just lies spread by Obama enemies to discredit him. While there is nothing wrong with questioning the stories, there is something wrong with dismissing them outright without proper investigation. It doesn't take much investigation to realize that something is very wrong with Obama's background. Just the fact that many of his records cannot be found should be a big red flag. And he wants to keep it that way. No wonder, given the debacle of his birth certificate, which was never produced until he was in his fourth year as president, whereupon it was shown by many to be fraudulent ( 1 2 3 4 5 ). Interestingly, many of those web pages analyzing the fraudulent birth certificate have since been "disappeared", though traces (like images) still exist in some search engines. Obama was born in Kenya (Warning: fake news site deliberately designed to hide the truth) and therefore failed the requirements to be president. Of course, he knew this all along and was simply doing as he was ordered by his criminal handlers who were the real puppet masters of his persona.

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:57 am
Site Admin

What did Joan Rivers know that we don't know? The truth, maybe?

Joan Rivers • Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny
(duration 0:39)
Archived copy here.

That everything would be fake about Barry Soetoro and Michael Obama, I mean Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama, is perfectly consistent with the deception and manipulation the ruling sociopaths exercise on the public. It is a way of putting on display the incredible power and control the ruling sociopaths have over the public's perception. It's a secret message hidden in plain sight that says "We totally own you and can manage you however we want."

The remarkable videos that came out six years ago that provided convincing evidence that Michelle was born a male apparently are now a bit harder to find on the Internet ( 1 2 3 4 ), at least using the well-policed search engines. At first, I could only find one video that even breached the subject. Then I found one similar to the one I remember posting about so long ago.

Michelle Obama a Man?
(duration 24:06)
Archived copy here.

Yes, this is just dismissed by the brainwashed public as "conspiracy theory", but it is an error to do so. It is part of the public's brainwashing to react this way. Remember how the CIA introduced the term "conspiracy theory" to discredit anyone questioning the official story of President Kennedy's assassination by the "lone gunman" Lee Harvey Oswald, who was a CIA asset himself and publicly announced "I'm just a patsy" before being silenced by Jack Ruby? "Conspiracy theory" is just a trigger phrase designed to put the public into "scoff" mode. It's operant conditioning.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:31 am
Site Admin

I left a message to a person on another forum who had asked why Chicodoodoo had stopped posting there. My message describes my own personal experience with recent censorship.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Whenever forum administrators start censoring my posts, I stop posting on those forums. I post exclusively now on the United People forum, where nothing is censored. Unfortunately, the forum has been shadow-banned from Google. In addition, the forum URL (united-people.tk) was confiscated, and I'm not allowed to have it back, so no one can find the forum. I have a new URL (dividedfools.xyz) that works, but no one knows this URL exists, because all Google-based search engines have my forum black-listed. A lot of anti-virus programs also use the Google blacklist, which means those anti-virus programs actively block access to my forum anyway! So I have been effectively silenced, even though I post regularly, all by my lonesome, in the UP forum. I also comment on caitlinjohnstone.com (as Chico), as Caitlin writes excellent articles analyzing the current state of global deception and manipulation.

Who would have thought that one person's posts would be so dangerous?

In a nutshell, it is really the truth that the ruling sociopaths want censored, not me per se. I have only become a target because what I post, and what I draw attention to, is information the ruling sociopaths don't want the world to know. That information does not benefit them. It hinders their programs of deception and manipulation, and these programs, designed to increase their power and control over the general public, are becoming ubiquitous. The current COVID-19 "pandemic" is a classic example.

So I have been effectively silenced. No one reads my posts here, because they do not even know "here" exists, or how to get to here. 80% of the general population wouldn't want to read my posts anyway, because the information would conflict with their erroneous beliefs, i.e. their brainwashing, and cause an uncomfortable degree of cognitive dissonance.

But hey, in a world of universal deception, telling the truth is a revolutionary act, and hearing the truth is highly likely to produce cognitive dissonance and the resulting discomfort.

Truth versus comfort. What would you choose?

Tue May 05, 2020 5:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
There is good news though. We now know that the mainstream media is struggling to maintain their grip on the official narrative, and for all intents and purposes, they’ve already failed. Too many have awoken to the lies and propaganda designed to keep a ruling class in place, and the rest of us subjugated. But that’s all ending and they will not go down without a fight. Expect more censorship as they desperately try to cling to their mind control and social engineering schemes in the coming months. -- source

Censorship has always been one of the ways the ruling sociopaths control us, but as they become more worried that our resistance is growing, they censor with greater determination and force. It ultimately comes down to force. They either force us to comply, or we force them to stop. This is always the case when it comes to slavery, and that's what this ultimately is all about. The ruling sociopaths want us to be their slaves, but we want to be free and live in a world free of slavery.

So how do you think this will end?

Thu May 28, 2020 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next