Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Quote:
Rudolf Hess did not commit suicide on August 17, 1987, as the British government claims. The weight of evidence shows instead that British officials, acting on high-level orders, murdered my father.

The same government, which tried to make him a scapegoat for its crimes, and which for almost half a century resolutely sought to suppress the truth of the Hess affair, finally did not shrink from murder to silence him. My father's murder was not only a crime against a frail and elderly man, but a crime against historical truth. It was a logical final act of an official British conspiracy that began in 1941, at the outset of the Hess affair. -- source

Another conspiracy by sociopaths. Another deception and manipulation by sociopaths. Another crime against humanity by sociopaths.

The reason our world is so sick is because it is run by sociopaths. They falsely maligned Hitler and everyone associated with Hitler, including the entire nation of Germany. This is evil beyond the imagination of most normal people.

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:34 am
Site Admin

Before my death I expel the former Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering from the party and deprive him of all rights which he may enjoy by virtue of the decree of June 29th, 1941; and also by virtue of my statement in the Reichstag on September 1st, 1939, I appoint in his place Grossadmiral Doenitz, President of the Reich and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.

Before my death I expel the former Reichsfuehrer-SS and Minister of the Interior, Heinrich Himmler, from the party and from all offices of State. In his stead I appoint Gauleiter Karl Hanke as Reichsfuehrer-SS and Chief of the German Police, and Gauleiter Paul Giesler as Reich Minister of the Interior.

Goering and Himmler, quite apart from their disloyalty to my person, have done immeasurable harm to the country and the whole nation by secret negotiations with the enemy, which they conducted without my knowledge and against my wishes, and by illegally attempting to seize power in the State for themselves.

Hitler wrote this in his final testament, in the Berlin bunker on April 29, 1945 at 4:00 am. It is alleged that Hitler committed suicide the next day, though there is no real evidence supporting this. Nevertheless, it is apparent that Hitler believed Goering and Himmler had betrayed Germany and were unworthy of continuing to serve the German people. This is quite interesting and revealing, as Goering had been loyal to Hitler since before Goering was wounded in the groin marching with Hitler in 1925. But what was important to Hitler was that Goering had not been loyal to the German people to the bitter end! That's setting the bar beyond the reach of most mortal men.

In this post I remarked on the integrity of Goering and compared it to the integrity of Hitler. By April 29, 1945, Hitler would disagree with me that Goering was a man of integrity. I have no doubt Hitler had very good reasons for his severe judgment of Goering, though I do not know what those reasons were. These were the most trying times of Nazi Germany as it was being overrun by Russian barbarians and monsters, and if there was anything that could break men of integrity in Hitler's inner circle, these times would surely provide it. Himmler was captured and beaten to death by Allied interrogators, a most dreadful way for an important man to finish his life. Goering was also captured and probably beaten too, but from what little I have seen on film and from transcripts, he conducted himself with integrity during the rigged Nuremberg Trials and cheated the hangman's noose by choosing his own exit by cyanide poison shortly before his execution time. His weight loss was dramatic during the trials, most likely due to the mistreatment he was subjected to. I have read that the excessive weight he carried was due to his groin wound and the medical treatment and complications that followed it.

If Goering and Himmler lacked the integrity of a man like Adolf Hitler, it was because a man of such integrity is rarely encountered. That Jewish sociopaths would resort to a humongous lie like the Holocaust to demonize Hitler and Nazi Germany speaks volumes of Hitler's integrity. The Jewish sociopaths literally had no legitimate way to vilify Hitler. This is incredible, because sociopaths are the best at finding an opponent's weak point and exploiting it. "You gassed 6 million innocent Jews to death!" was the best they could do, and it is laughable and pathetic in retrospect. The true evidence, most of which is still being suppressed to this very day, shows that no one was gassed in the German camps, and that no such program of gassing people even existed.

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:57 am
Site Admin

Above all I charge the leaders of the nation and those under them to scrupulous observance of the laws of race and to merciless opposition to the universal poisoner of all peoples, international Jewry.

This is the last line in Hitler's final testament, and the most important. "Above all", it says. After nearly six years of war against the biggest sociopathic powers on the planet, and on the apparent eve of his death, Hitler believes the most important thing in the world is for Germany to scrupulously observe "the laws of race" and mercilessly oppose international Jewry.

I can assure you that international Jewry scrupulously observes "the laws of race". Judaism specifies that Jews must reproduce only with Jews and never with non-Jews. So Hitler is insisting that Germans do the same thing by reproducing only with their own kind. How could international Jewry object to that, since they do the same thing?

Hitler calls international Jewry "the universal poisoner of all peoples". That was true in the early 1900s, and it is still very much evident today in the early 2000s, despite all the efforts by Jewish sociopaths to keep it hidden. Jews have even more power now than they did in Hitler's time, and their poison is even more visible and pervasive. All the censorship on the Internet is coming from international Jewry. They already own the mainstream media and tightly control its output, and now they want to do the same with the global Internet, which is only a few decades old and the closest thing to a free speech platform in existence today.

Hitler was ahead of his time and knew exactly what he was talking about. He was incredibly honest and amazingly selfless. His primary concern was always Germany and the German people. For this, he was loved by the Germans and hated by the Jews. As neither a German or a Jew, I can see that the Germans were totally right, and the Jews were totally wrong. The Germans sacrificed nearly everything they had to fight for Hitler and their own survival as a people, while the Jews invented every lie they could think of to demonize Hitler and vilify the German people. It is so obvious which side is good, and which side is evil, and yet the bulk of the world, the 80% who are the Followers, have it totally backwards, all because the Jewish sociopaths have a lock on our leadership positions, and they use that advantage to mind-control the masses.

It is astounding stuff, and it explains the insanity of the world humans live in. The morally insane (sociopaths) are running the asylum.

Adolf Hitler was not the only intelligent man who clearly saw the problem.
-- source

Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After denying the right of remembrance to Armenians for over a century, the US – that self-proclaimed paladin of human rights around the globe – finally recognized the Armenian genocide because of a political feud with Turkey and obsession with hostility towards Russia. Let that sink in.

Had it been done in 1915, as Morgenthau asked, perhaps the genocide could have been stopped. Had it been done right afterward, perhaps there would have been a global condemnation of such a monstrous crime. Maybe enough, at least, so that Hitler could not just say “Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?” a week before invading Poland, and proceeding to do even worse. -- source

There it is again, the maligning of Hitler and the big lie that Hitler did "even worse" than the Armenian genocide. Hitler committed no genocide whatsoever. The Jewish Holocaust with its claimed 6 million gassed by the Nazis is a total lie. It is the mortal sin of bearing false witness against the innocent. Hitler was 100% correct to point out the hypocrisy of the west in refusing to condemn the Armenian genocide, which Hitler was indeed condemning. That his meaning should be twisted around to resemble a poor justification of his military action in Poland is highly deceptive and manipulative.

But that is how the ruling sociopaths of our world control us. Everything is deception and manipulation designed to control our minds. This includes the false history we are fed of the Nazis, Hitler, and WW2. The only winners of WW2 were the sociopaths, many of which were Jewish. Sociopathy runs very strongly in the Jewish collective. It is fundamental to their religious beliefs and world view. They use every trick in the book to instill that same sick philosophy in everyone else. Sociopaths strive to create man in their own image, thus propagating their inherent evil. It is good versus evil, and evil is easily winning.

Video: Evalion: Why Hitler Wasn’t Evil!
(duration 7:32)
Long since censored from YouTube.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:13 am
Site Admin

Evalion, who made that amazing Hitler video shown in the prior post, had her videos censored and was publicly character-assassinated to the point that she had to disappear from the Internet. Today I was trying to find out what happened to her and I found a video she made that someone else apparently posted on YouTube in February of this year. Evalion talks about the weirdness of innocent Disney child stars that abruptly transform their innocence into debauchery as young women. Her powers of observation and her astute analysis of this phenomenon demonstrate that her research into Hitler that we saw years earlier was no fluke. This girl is wise beyond her years, just as her analysis of Hitler was far beyond the capability of the average brainwashed person.

Evalion: WHY DO DISNEY STARS BECOME WHORES
(duration 13:51)
In case of YouTube censorship, alternate copy here.

Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:19 am
Site Admin

The administrations of Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin were all controlled by Jews on both the inside and the outside. The "Allies" of WW2 were a kosher organization, for Jews only! Yes, they pretended not to be, they pretended to be the forces of good, they pretended to be operating for the benefit of all people, but it was all a scam, a Big Lie, an ultimate con-game for all the marbles.

You can get a taste for that in this letter from New York Governor Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934, before he became the Jews' man in the White House. He was already the Jews' man in the New York state house! Here he is writing to the president of the Zionist Organization of America, located in New York City. Isn't that a cozy arrangement...

As you know, I have on prior occasions expressed my fullest sympathy with the purposes of the Balfour Declaration. Out of the World War came a matter of great spiritual significance -- the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people, recognized as such by the public law of the world. In the realization of this aim, the United States played a leading role. I know how close it was to the wish of President Wilson. The formal terms of its expression during the war, the so-called Balfour Declaration, had his personal approval and he did much to have it written into the peace treaty.

Roosevelt is so aligned with the Jews that he even lies like them! The Balfour Declaration was not the "public law of the world". It was a private agreement in 1917 between international Jewry and the ruling sociopaths in the British government. The people of the world had no say in it, nor did any public legislature. It was essentially an illegal pay-off — in exchange for the Jews bringing America into the war on the side of the British, the prime minister of Britain promised the Jews some land in Palestine which really wasn't Britain's land to give away! It was a crooked deal all the way around, and the "world" would never have allowed it if they had known the truth behind it!

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:43 am
Site Admin

And it just gets better!

There is a file on Adolf Hitler in the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library that you can actually read, just like FDR must have done! Naturally, I read it, as I am always trying to learn more about Hitler, and with this document I could examine how the President of the United States was briefed on Hitler. There was something very sick about the author of this document, who was trying oh so hard to analyze Hitler in terms of deviant sexual perversion on a most pejorative and highly speculative level. It was clearly a hit piece about Hitler, and I wondered why it would be selected for the president's consideration when it was so arrogant and biased. So today, I decided to investigate the author of that report presented to the U.S. president. I looked up Hermann Rauschning and was reading from this website, where my suspicions were triggered by long quoted conversations from Hitler this Hermann Rauschning seemed to recall verbatim. Then it hit me — had I seen this name before, in the forum? A quick search refreshed my memory with shocking clarity! It was the same con-artist author that Zook had foolishly employed to beat me about the head with fake Hitler quotes! Funny I had not recognized the name, given how many posts I wrote about Rauschning ( 1 2 3 4 ). Evidently this is the second time I have not recognized the name Hermann Rauschning, even after triumphantly catching Zook using him as a trusted source on Hitler when Rauschning is clearly a swindler, a congenital liar, and a complete fraud! And yet Rauschning wrote how many books denigrating Hitler?

Quote:
In a series of books Rauschning attacked the character and policies of Adolf Hitler. This included Hitler Speaks (1939), The Revolution of Nihilism: Warning to the West (1939), The Voice of Destruction (1940) and The Conservative Revolution (1941). Rauschning's books were used extensively by early biographers of Adolf Hitler, including Alan Bullock and Hugh Trevor Roper. -- source

Deliberate, malicious character assassination of Hitler, and this is the information deemed appropriate for the president of the United States! And knowing how a circle of powerful Jewish advisers carefully steered FDR, who was really one of them (a hidden Jew), this only makes total sense. They were all interested in vilifying Hitler because of their common Jewish agenda against Germany.

Of note is also how these other two "respected" Hitler authors, Allen Bullock and Hugh Trevor Roper, parrot the fabrications of Rauschning as if they were true! What a sorry state of affairs! How is anyone in the west going to get the truth about Hitler? Certainly not by reading books from such sloppy, so-called "scholars" and "historians"!
:face:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In 1943, with the war against Russia going badly, the Germans announced that they had unearthed thousands of corpses in the Katyn Forest. -- source

Can you detect the faint smell of propaganda? The Germans made their announcement in 1943 not because the war was going badly for them, but because that's when they found the mass graves!

Quote:
Representatives from the Polish government-in-exile (situated in London) visited the site and decided that the Soviets, not the Nazis, were responsible for the killings. These representatives, however, were pressured by U.S. and British officials to keep their report secret for the time being, since they did not want to risk a diplomatic rupture with the Soviets. -- source

No, it wasn't because "they did not want to risk a diplomatic rupture with the Soviets". It was because it was standard operating procedure for the Allies to hide Allied war crimes from the world! They hid how they set up Poland to be the match stick that fired up WW2. They hid the set-up that was Pearl Harbor. They hid the Churchill/Roosevelt conspiracy to use chemical weapons on German civilians (the Bari, Italy incident). They hid the mass murder of innocent German civilians being firebombed so severely that entire cities were reduced to burnt rubble (Dresden and many other German cities). They hid the needlessness of the two atomic bombs dropped on Japanese civilians. They hid the genocide of a million surrendered German soldiers after the war ended. The even hid the truth of all these war crimes by falsely accusing the Germans of a horrific Jewish Holocaust at the totally fake kangaroo court trial called the Nuremberg Tribunal!

Quote:
As World War II came to an end, German propaganda lashed out at the Soviets, using the Katyn Massacre as an example of Russian atrocities. Soviet leader Joseph Stalin flatly denied the charges and claimed that the Nazis were responsible for the slaughter. The matter was not revisited for 40 years. -- source

It wasn't because WW2 was coming to an end, it was because the Nazis were shocked by the evil of this war crime! But yes, Stalin flatly denied the charges and falsely accused the Nazis of the crime. And it wasn't revisited for 40 years because it was hidden until Gorbachev finally admitted Stalin had lied and was the monster responsible for the cold-blooded murder of some 20,000 Polish officials.

Yes, it was all because it was standard operating procedure for the Allies to hide real Allied war crimes from the world, while they invented fake German war crimes and then condemned the innocent Germans to death for the fake crimes! Could there be anything more evil than this?

The horror...
-- source

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:52 am
Site Admin

Adolf Hitler wrote:
This very wide difference between the functions of a political philosopher and a practical political leader is the reason why the qualifications necessary for both functions are scarcely ever found associated in the same person. This applies especially to the so-called successful politician of the smaller kind, whose activity is indeed hardly more than practicing the art of doing the possible, as Bismarck modestly defined the art of politics in general. If such a politician resolutely avoids great ideas his success will be all the easier to attain; it will be attained more expeditely and frequently will be more tangible. By reason of this very fact, however, such success is doomed to futility and sometimes does not even survive the death of its author. Generally speaking, the work of politicians is without significance for the following generation, because their temporary success was based on the expediency of avoiding all really great decisive problems and ideas which would be valid also for future generations. -- Mein Kampf, page 180

Hitler was this kind of politician, the kind who can identify the correct solutions without regard to their ease of implementation, and then find ways to implement the solution regardless of the challenges. All of this was done with the goal of benefiting both current and future generations of Germans. This was the beauty of the "dictatorship" (actually guidance) of Hitler that democracies or republics could never hope to hold a candle to. Democracies and republics are fundamentally flawed and can never compete with a benevolent dictatorship. This is why the Jews condemn the Hitler dictatorship. It successfully solved the problem of Jewish sociopaths in Germany, and this they could not allow to ever be copied again.

Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:15 am
Site Admin

William Butler Yeats, another Sun member, was a pal of Aleister Crowley. The two formed an Isis Cult based on a Madam Blavatsky manuscript, which called on the British aristocracy to organize itself into an Aryan priesthood. Blavatsky’s Theosophical Society and Bulwer-Lytton’s Rosicrucians joined forces to form the Thule Society, out of which the Nazis emerged.

I like Dean Henderson, but his explanation on the origin of "Nazis" is woefully over-simplistic and tenuous.

The horrific Holocaust that ensued assured sympathy for the already-planned state of Israel.

Not the "horrific" Holocaust, Dean. You mean the fake Holocaust. Once you realize the Holocaust was fake, Hitler is no longer the evil one the Jews paint him to be. Once you realize that, you begin to realize that all the history you've been taught is quite inaccurate. And once you realize that, all of your careful analysis and dot connecting has to be discarded.

But I still like the breadth and depth of your elaborate stories, Dean.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 65  Next