Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Conspiracy "theory" 
Site Admin

Post Re: Conspiracy "theory"
It's not conspiracy theory. It's conspiracy analysis.

The organized sociopaths who run the world spend the bulk of their time conspiring. It's a fundamental part of their psychology. Using deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control over others requires conspiring. Ruling sociopaths conspire all the time.

For example, the idea of infecting populations with nano robots, as described in stories of "smart dust", is not to be dismissed as outrageous conspiracy theory. Micro robots are already being reported on in the mainstream media, which means nano robots could easily be "old technology" in the secret black ops world. They likely wouldn't allow information about smart micro robots to reach the public until the public was already irreversibly infected by nano-bots. That's how sociopaths do things.

Smart microrobots that can adapt to their surroundings
(duration 0:45)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Victoria University professor of psychology Marc Wilson, who has studied conspiracy theories, said there appeared to have been an increase in the popularity and reach of conspiracy theories worldwide since 9/11. The internet made it much easier for people to share theories and find "like-minded" people. -- source

The article quoted from is all about trivializing conspiracy theories. While it is true that the Internet did make it much easier for people to share theories and find "like-minded" people, it was actually 9/11 itself that brought conspiracy theories to the forefront. And the reason for that was that 9/11 was a poorly executed false-flag psy-op. The official 9/11 story just didn't hang together with any integrity at all. 9/11 was clearly the result of a conspiracy, just not the shoddy one force-fed to the public. Any thinking person was eventually obliged to reject the outlandish conspiracy theory the U.S. government insisted was the truth, and that thinking person consequently had to consider alternate theories as to how this very real conspiracy originated.

Marc Wilson might teach psychology at a university, but that doesn't mean he knows the truth. It only means he parrots what his employers want him to parrot, and he does it without much thinking. His is a rigged investigation. I certainly would not pay him to teach me about conspiracy theories!

Sat May 04, 2019 5:26 am
Site Admin

It's all just conspiracy theory, because...

"There has never been a conspiracy in this country." @ 19:10 in the video below

Top 5 "Conspiracy Theories" That Turned Out To Be True
(duration 19:16)
Corbett Report # 356

Tue May 21, 2019 4:50 am
Site Admin

To be sure, there is no proof of CIA complicity in JFK’s death. And conspiracy theories spouted by the likes of the Alex Jones and James Fetzer deserve no attention.

Oh really, Mr. Morley? And why should your conspiracy theory be granted respect when you definitively dismiss, without evidence, the conspiracy theories of others?

There is no doubt that JFK was assassinated with the complicity and cooperation of officials in the U.S. government. The American public was fed an elaborate lie for decade after decade which continues to this day. The modus operandi of the CIA is written all over this scenario. Alex Jones and James Fetzer are aware of this just as well as you are. I find it highly suspicious that you would wish to dismiss the perspectives of these two men so casually while tooting your own horn.

Here is what you should have said, Mr. Morley: "To be sure, there is plenty of evidence of CIA complicity in JFK’s death. And conspiracy theories spouted by the likes of the Alex Jones and James Fetzer deserve equal attention." But you chose to say something completely different. Are you really after the truth, or have you been compromised?

Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:24 pm
Site Admin

I was an investment banker until politics made it impossible to continue to practice my art. I was trained as a portfolio strategist—so I map my world by watching the financial flows and allocation of resources. I was also trained as a conspiracy generator and foot soldier—conspiracies being the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world. It was not until I left the establishment that I learned that those not in the club had been trained to disparage and avoid conspiracies—a clever trick that sabotages their efforts to gather power.

Well there you go, cowboys! Here's a very credible person who worked on the inside explaining how the world works. Conspiracies are the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world. Yes, the world is run by conspiracy. This is perfectly obvious once you understand that sociopaths rise to the top, sociopaths run the world, and sociopaths conspire all the time! The "club" is that private club at the top of the hierarchy that is for sociopaths only. It is by, for, and of the sociopaths, to paraphrase Lincoln. "It's a big club, and you ain't in it!" to quote George Carlin.

People that dismiss anything as "conspiracy theory" are brainwashed fools. That's the easiest way to recognize the brainwashed fools — if they dismiss anything as "conspiracy theory", you are dealing with one. This is the most reliable indicator there is, and it is 100% accurate. You may protest that this indicator shows that the majority of people are brainwashed fools, but that is indeed the case. The ruling sociopaths have been running the show for millennia, and they have gotten very good at deceiving and manipulating the public, i.e. brainwashing them.

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I know this is a very difficult concept for Americans to grasp. The thought that our government has an actual plan to eliminate most of us for a greater purpose they get to define, is not a conspiracy theory.

It is happening right in front of our eyes (with COVID-19), but of course the corporate media is not reporting it, because they serve their masters on Wall Street, and therefore most people are still asleep.

Will they wake up in time to save their lives, and the lives of their children and future generations? -- source

In other words, will the stigma of being called a "conspiracy theorist" prevent us from saving our own lives?

Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:10 pm
Site Admin

I was an investment banker until politics made it impossible to continue to practice my art. I was trained as a portfolio strategist—so I map my world by watching the financial flows and allocation of resources. I was also trained as a conspiracy generator and foot soldier—conspiracies being the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world.

Catherine Austin Fitts is the real deal. She knows conspiracies are the fundamental organizing principle of how things get done in our world run by sociopaths! Once you understand that sociopaths are running the planet, it is undeniable that conspiracies are absolutely fundamental. It cannot be otherwise, because sociopaths conspire as naturally as normal people feel empathy for others.

Here is the latest from Catherine Austin Fitts, who recommends that people prepare for the insanity of the Great Reset not by banking dollars, but by "banking" friends. Good friends are the most valuable asset normal people can have.

We are at War Right Now – Catherine Austin Fitts
(duration 1:05:15)

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The official story surrounding the tragic crash of Trans World Airlines (TWA) Flight 800 back on July 17, 1996, maintains that the airplane just “exploded” out of nowhere, and that there was no terroristic foul play. However, William Henry Teele III, a 10-year Navy veteran-turned-whistleblower, offers a different version of events that pegs the United States military as the culprit.

Though not intentional, according to Teele’s account, several U.S. Navy vessels were in the area at the time. And one of them launched a missile that struck TWA 800 and sent it plunging into the sea off the coast of Long Island, N.Y. -- source

The "conspiracy theorists" were mocked at the time for suggesting Flight 800 was hit with a missile, but once again, they were correct. They U.S. military does make horrific mistakes, and their natural inclination is to cover it up. They do not take responsibility for their actions. They lie all the time. They do not care about the people they harm.

It's enough to make you think the military is run by sociopaths.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:25 am
Site Admin

Quote:
There’s clear coordination, globally, of censorship. With few exceptions, countries have taken action to criminalize free speech, and they have done so in lockstep with each other. It began in earnest with censorship of theories about the origins of SARS-CoV-2, and grew from there to include anything COVID related.

Still, the truth could not be contained. People started abandoning mainstream media in droves — which have clearly been lying to us on behalf of the globalist cabal — flocking instead to alternative news sources.

In response to the growing truth movement that warns against a technocratic, anti-human takeover, the United Nations has now declared war on “conspiracy theories” that suggest world governments are anything but honest and ethical, and have published a comprehensive guide1 on how to debunk and strike down claims to the contrary.

Not surprisingly, a story only qualifies as truthful if “the sources are backed by fact-checking sites.” As detailed in other articles, so-called “fact checking” organizations are all bought and paid for by the same cabal that is conspiring to create a One World Government through a “Great Reset.”

So, no wonder they’re designated as the sole arbiters of truthfulness. They’re part and parcel of the propaganda machine. How convenient for the globalists. -- source

Dr. Mercola. What a great man. No wonder they censored him.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:06 am
Site Admin

Connecting the dots is necessary to understand how conspiracies exist. Conspiracies arise from the converging interests of sociopaths. It may be that this is the only way conspiracies arise. Because sociopaths operate in their own best interests at the expense of public interest, they have to agree to hide their actions from the public. Et voila, conspiracies are born.

Waking Up to the Truth - History of Conspiracies - Uroko - Full length
(duration 1:27:40)

Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next