Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
How the Universe Works 
Site Admin

Post How the Universe Works
I've already examined how the world works, so naturally I would eventually be drawn to examine how the universe works. And you will be glad to hear that I don't think sociopaths are a consideration in pursuing this question.

The mainstream view of how the universe works is, in my view, wrong. We are talking about the Big Bang theory, of which I have been very critical ( 1 2 3 4 5 ). Over the course of my life of inquiry, I have come to realize that almost everything we have been taught is wrong, so it would follow that I don't have much confidence in the Big Bang theory being the truth.

So how does the universe work? I'm glad you asked.

I don't know.

I just know that the way humans think it works is FUBAR.

I think TOE (the Theory Of Everything) needs to be replaced with the FUBAR theory. This would be an admission that what we think is the truth is not it.

Here is an astute report that helps indicate that the Big Bang theory is a critical component of the FUBAR theory.

Oops! Universe Expanding "Too Quickly" | Space News

Mon May 02, 2016 4:18 am
Site Admin

Post Re: How the Universe Works
Quote:
The Big Bang theory postulates that the universe emerged from a “singularity” (a point of infinite density, which remains, frankly, beyond our current physics to explain or, as humourist Terry Pratchett once quipped, “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded”) -- source

That the theory is flawed is readily visible even to a comedian.

And to a scientist?

It’s almost as if science said, “Give me one free miracle, and from there the entire thing will proceed with a seamless, causal explanation.” The one free miracle was the sudden appearance of all the matter and energy in the universe, with all the laws that govern it.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In all probability we will not have all the answers to the true nature of the universe in our lifetimes, but one thing does seem abundantly clear – the old dogmas of material science have been proven relics of the past, and a new concept of a foundationally conscious universe appears clearly to be arising to take its place. -- source

Well that certainly helps, seeing how we have almost no idea what consciousness entails.

Wait! Wikipedia must know! Consciousness

Yeah, that explains it! :face:

Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:51 am
Site Admin

Bad science.

Humans often use bad science to explain how the universe works. We are still doing it today! Even worse, I believe some of our most fundamental "scientific" ideas are wrong.

I want to talk about two of them. One is Occam's Razor, and the other is the second law of thermodynamics. Interestingly, both are flawed because of the human tendency to oversimplify. Oversimplification is the human brain's way of attempting to make sense of a highly complex universe using a less complex processing system (our brains). In a nutshell, human brains do not handle complexity very well. For example, most of us can handle simple addition in mathematics, but square roots or calculus leave most people baffled.

Let's tackle Occam's Razor first, because it is the simpler of the two. ;) :lol:

Here's what my little book called "Physics - everyday science at the speed of light" by Isaac McPhee (i.e. science oversimplified) has to say about Occam's Razor on page 51:

Quote:
Occam's Razor is a logical principle attributed to fourteenth-century friar William of Ockham that has become a hallmark of scientific theories ever since.

Already we're in big trouble, as we have a man of religious beliefs laying the foundation for generations of so-called scientific theory to follow. Does that make any sense, knowing what religion has come up with over the centuries to explain how the universe works?

Quote:
Occam stated that "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily." This has been taken to mean that wherever two or more explanations exist for a given phenomenon, the simpler one is generally preferable.

Red flags should be flying here. As we have already seen with religion, two or more explanations for a given phenomenon are practically guaranteed given our simple minds. So the simpler one is preferable? Well yes, a simple mind prefers a simple explanation, but how does that correlate with truth? :lol:

Don't we want the truth of how the universe works? Or do we want an explanation our brains are comfortable with?

Quote:
This little rule is useful in any logical situation, even beyond the realm of science.

:face: :face:

I beg to differ. I believe this "little rule" is not only useless, but misleading, in nearly all logical situations. It essentially says, "Simple is always more accurate." That's nonsense, and Occam's Razor is also nonsense. But it's simple, and our brains certainly do prefer simple.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:21 pm
Site Admin

Imagine that almost everything that science has taught us is bogus.

Doing so is the first step towards alleviating our ignorance.

Question everything, dismiss nothing. Michael Tellinger has reached the point where he doesn't believe hardly anything the scientists have been telling us. He is starting to question everything and dismiss nothing.

That's one small step for a man, and one giant leap for mankind.

Prepare to have your mind blown, or prepare to dismiss everything that opposes your beliefs. Personally, I had my mind blown.

200,000 Year Old Levitaion Technology - Michael Tellinger
(duration 56:48)

Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:15 am
Site Admin

What Is Reality? [Official Film]
(duration 30:18)

Remember when the Bible was the Official Explanation? How quaint was that! Now we have the new official explanation in the form of a modern digital video distributed on the global (not quite) communications (but more and more censored) network (actually a shrinking assembly of increasingly proprietary nodes) known as the Internet.

Does it make sense that this model, like all models that preceded it, is also wrong?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
First discovered in 1784 by William Herschel, NGC 6052 was originally thought to be a singular galaxy that simply had an odd shape.

However, scientists eventually figured out that the "oddly shaped galaxy" 230 million light-years away was, in fact, two galaxies in the process of colliding. -- source

Please recall that the Big Bang Theory is based on the observation that all galaxies are moving away from each other.

Quote:
Second, galaxies appear to be moving away from us at speeds proportional to their distance. This is called "Hubble's Law," named after Edwin Hubble (1889-1953) who discovered this phenomenon in 1929. This observation supports the expansion of the universe and suggests that the universe was once compacted. -- source

Here are two galaxies that are colliding, not running away from each other.

Conclusion: The Big Bang Theory is likely BS.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:43 am
Site Admin

To everyone who sees them, the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) images of the cosmos are beautifully awe-inspiring. But to most professional astronomers and cosmologists, they are also extremely surprising—not at all what was predicted by theory. In the flood of technical astronomical papers published online since July 12, the authors report again and again that the images show surprisingly many galaxies, galaxies that are surprisingly smooth, surprisingly small and surprisingly old. Lots of surprises, and not necessarily pleasant ones. One paper’s title begins with the candid exclamation: “Panic!”

Why do the JWST’s images inspire panic among cosmologists? And what theory’s predictions are they contradicting? The papers don’t actually say. The truth that these papers don’t report is that the hypothesis that the JWST’s images are blatantly and repeatedly contradicting is the Big Bang Hypothesis that the universe began 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot, dense state and has been expanding ever since. Since that hypothesis has been defended for decades as unquestionable truth by the vast majority of cosmological theorists, the new data is causing these theorists to panic. “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

So yeah, this is what I thought. "The Big Bang Theory is likely BS."

How is it that those super-smart "cosmologists" can't figure this stuff out when I can? What a bunch of pompous retards! I saw a photo of two colliding galaxies long ago, and that was all I needed to conclude the Big Bang Theory was BS.

Oh, and the web site with the picture of the two colliding galaxies that I referenced in the prior post? Yeah, it's gone. Here is one from our trusted friends (cough, cough) at NASA. Hopefully it's not one of their photo-shopped images...

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In the past year, the story that most cosmologists have been telling about the history of the cosmos has begun to crumble under a flood of new data from the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) and other instruments. The hypothesis that the Universe is expanding from a gigantic explosion 14 billion years ago is today contradicted by dozens of separate sets of data and, by any scientific test, has been invalidated.

But if the Big Bang never happened, what did happen? -- source

What happened is, being almost as dumb as a box of rocks, human beings dream up idiotic ideas to explain things. God was a popular explanation for a long time, then science decided to challenge the holy ones with a more "rational" approach. Well, that worked better, but science still got it wrong sometimes. At least science had a method for starting over.

It makes me wonder how I've known for so long that the Big Bang Theory is BS, yet the learned scientists couldn't see it until just recently. What am I doing right that many scientists are doing wrong? I think a big part of the problem is the money these scientists are paid. Many of them will say anything for a price. But I won't. Many scientists will also go along with the majority consensus, just to be accepted in scientific circles. I won't. Perhaps many scientists are Followers rather than Independents.

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]