Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Hero or Traitor? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hero or Traitor?
Wikileaks exposed one of John McCain's many criminal acts, which is recounted in the video below.

BREAKING - WHAT WAS FOUND ON McCAIN'S LAPTOP - WILL TURN YOUR STOMACH !!!

One of my friends dealt with Senator McCain in an attempt to have a government error corrected concerning survivor's benefits she was due after losing her husband in Vietnam in 1969. She imagined McCain would be sympathetic to her plight, since her husband's fighter jet had been shot down just like McCain's. But no, all she got was a cruel run-around from McCain, who clearly had no integrity at all.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In May 1915, Britain's First Sea Lord Admiral John Fisher resigned dramatically over the mishandling of the Gallipoli invasion by First Lord of the Admiralty Winston Churchill. His political capital damaged by the debacle, the future prime minister (Churchill) later resigned his own position and accepted a commission to command an infantry battalion in France. -- source

Right, if Churchill blows that one, we just lose a bunch of French infantry men. No loss there...

And that's how sociopaths think. Churchill was a sociopath! ( 1 2 ) The great British leader of World War II, the one who totally ignored every peace proposal Hitler offered because his Jewish handlers absolutely demanded that Germany be completely crushed, was an incompetent blow-hard as a younger man during the Great War. How did a young incompetent get to be "First Lord of the Admiralty"? Politics. Back-room negotiations. Under-the-table deals. He was a Minion of the real ruling sociopaths in power at that time. He was being groomed. That is how Churchill climbed the British political hierarchy, a loyal servant of the Jewish power that really held the reigns of England.

Quote:
In November 1917 Churchill advocated the production of gas bombs to be dropped by aircraft. However, this idea was rejected "because it would involve the deaths of many French and Belgian civilians behind German lines and take too many scarce servicemen to operate and maintain the aircraft and bombs."

On 6th April, 1918, Churchill told Louis Loucheur, the French Minister of Armaments: "I am... in favour of the greatest possible development of gas-warfare." In a paper he produced for the War Cabinet he argued for the widespread deployment of tanks, large-scale bombing attacks on German civilians and the mass use of chemical warfare. -- source

As a sociopath, Churchill had no empathy for civilians accidentally killed by poison gas. His interest was in "winning the game" by whatever means possible. His desire for "large-scale bombing attacks on German civilians" was a premonition of the criminal bombing policy he would pursue against German civilians during World War II.

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:25 am
Site Admin

Stephen Lendman wrote:
He’s a war criminal, a domestic and international law-breaker, a national disgrace, a threat to world peace, stability and security.

Will nuclear war be waged on his watch?

Tomahawk cruise missiles cost $1.59 million - $94 million for 59 used against Syria’s Shayrat airbase, money wasted instead of used for vital homeland needs, besides illegally attacking another country based on a Big Lie. -- source

Donald Trump makes the thread not even 100 days into his presidency. And he isn't here for being a hero.

He is here for being a traitor.

Go directly to jail, Donald. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It should also alarm American taxpayers that we launched $100 million dollars of missiles to blow up sand and camel shit. The Russians were aware that a strike was coming. I’m hoping that they and the Syrians withdrew their forces and aircraft from the base. Whatever hope I had that Donald Trump would be a new kind of President, that hope is extinguished. He is a child and a moron. He committed an act of war without justification. But the fault is not his alone. Those who sit atop the NSC, the DOD, the CIA, the Department of State should have resigned in protest. They did not. They are complicit in a war crime. -- source

Yes, but I suspect the bulk of the American people, the Followers, will never get the message. The Jewish-controlled media will twist the truth around to make Trump look like a hero instead of a criminal. So obviously our nation will never work as intended. We don't have a free press. It's game over right there already. Plus our government is a sham, our representatives are bought off, our elections are rigged, our economy is fake, our justice system is a joke, our education is brainwashing, and our rights are being rapidly eroded. All of this occurs because sociopaths fill our leadership positions. They run the show. Normal people do not.

Germany faced the same problems in the 1920s. One man who barely survived the horrors of World War 1 had the vision to remove the disease and cure the country. And miracle of miracles, he actually did it, and his people loved him for it. Today, thanks to our brainwashing, we know him as the epitome of evil, when nothing could be further from the truth. He showed the world that by removing the sociopaths from the halls of power, incredible improvements are suddenly made possible. Of course, the sociopaths didn't like it, and they eventually exacted their horrible revenge before returning things to the status quo. But for one brief moment, which lasted six years (1933 - 1939), Germany showed the world what a united people looked like. It was truly awesome, so awesome that men "had better not speak above their breath when they speak in" admiration of it.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:39 am
Site Admin

More on Churchill, one of the greatest sociopaths of WW2 history, yet painted as a hero of the highest caliber. I've been told Hollywood released two movies about Churchill this year (2017), neither of which I have seen, but I have no doubt they are also intended to reinforce the idea that Churchill was a great hero, when he was actually a great villain.

Let me share here his personal minutes from July 6, 1944. He is encouraging his generals to use poison gas against the Germans, in direct violation of the Geneva Protocol.

Quote:
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister's personal minutes, July 6, 1944
Churchill Archives

10 Downing Street,
Whitehall

General Ismay, for C.O.S (Chiefs of Staff) Committee

1. I want you to think very seriously over this question of poison gas. I would not use it unless it could be shown either that (a) it was life or death for us, or (b) that it would shorten the war by a year.

2. It is absurd to consider morality on this topic when everybody used it in the last war without a word of complaint from the moralists or the Church. On the other hand, in the last war bombing of open cities was regarded as forbidden. Now everybody does it as a matter of course. It is simply a question of fashion changing as she does between long and short skirts for women.

3. I want a cold-blooded calculation made as to how it would pay us to use poison gas, by which I mean principally mustard. We will want to gain more ground in Normandy so as not to be cooped up in a small area. We could probably deliver 20 tons to their 1 and for the sake of the 1 they would bring their bomber aircraft into the area against our superiority, thus paying a heavy toll.

4. Why have the Germans not used it? Not certainly out of moral scruples or affection for us. They have not used it because it does not pay them. The greatest temptation ever offered to them was the beaches of Normandy. This they could have drenched with gas greatly to the hindrance of the troops. That they thought about it is certain and that they prepared against our use of gas is also certain. But they only reason they have not used it against us is that they fear the retaliation. What is to their detriment is to our advantage.

5. Although one sees how unpleasant it is to receive poison gas attacks, from which nearly everyone recovers, it is useless to protest that an equal amount of H. E. will not inflict greater casualties and sufferings on troops and civilians. One really must not be bound within silly conventions of the mind whether they be those that ruled in the last war or those in reverse which rule in this.

6. If the bombardment of London became a serious nuisance and great rockets with farreaching and devastating effect fell on many centres of Government and labour, I should be prepared to do [underline] anything [stop underline] that would hit the enemy in a murderous place. I may certainly have to ask you to support me in using poison gas. We could drench the cities of the Ruhr and many other cities in Germany in such a way that most of the population would be requiring constant medical attention. We could stop all work at the flying bomb starting points. I do not see why we should have the disadvantages of being the gentleman while they have all the advantages of being the cad. There are times when this may be so but not now.

7. I quite agree that it may be several weeks or even months before I shall ask you to drench Germany with poison gas, and if we do it, let us do it one hundred per cent. In the meanwhile, I want the matter studied in cold blood by sensible people and not by that particular set of psalm-singing uniformed defeatists which one runs across now here now there. Pray address yourself to this. It is a big thing and can only be discarded for a big reason. I shall of course have to square Uncle Joe and the President; but you need not bring this into your calculations at the present time. Just try to find out what it is like on its merits.

[signed] Winston Churchill [initials]
-- source

It is easy to see the mindset and reasoning of a sociopath in these directives to gas the Germans. Keep in mind that eight months earlier, the Germans bombed the Allied ships in the harbor of Bari, Italy, one of which carried chemical weapons from America to be used against the Germans! Churchill covered this up with great secrecy, but it shows the intention of the U.S. and British governments to violate the "laws" of war, laws which Hitler never violated during the war. Hitler made the moral decision to not use chemical and biological weapons, while sociopaths Roosevelt and Churchill made the immoral decision to use them!

Top Secret: Bari 2nd December 1943

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 am
Site Admin

The sociopathy of Winston Churchill is quite evident in the astounding research that David Irving has done. If you listen to the lecture below, you will have all doubts removed concerning Churchill's psychological character. He was an extraordinary con-artist, a deceiver, a manipulator, a fake, a fraud, a liar, a warmonger, and a bought-and-paid-for political puppet. In no way, shape, or form was Churchill a hero. He was a traitor.

David Irving may be one of the most independent, capable, unbiased, and prolific historians of our era. His example of historians quoting each other, mindlessly reinforcing the false narratives of bogus history, is lucid observation. His examples of refusing to be bought off in exchange for falsifying history are classic examples of how the sociopathic method dominates our society. This man, David Irving, is the real hero. The historical revisionists who are trying so hard to correct the outrageous lies of history in the face of unrelenting persecution are the real heroes.

The Real Winston Churchill by Historian David Irving
(censored by YouTube from the quoted article)

Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:20 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"So it was in Churchill's nature to establish his private links." -- David Irving at 29:42 in the video below

It is the nature of the sociopath to establish private links. Sociopaths deceive and manipulate best in a one-on-one environment. A cooperative group effort is too risky, too uncontrollable, and too public for a sociopath's taste, so he will always opt for personal and private control.

Churchill was the Prime Minister of England, supposedly working with a qualified team of government officials like himself, yet he preferred to avoid standard group protocols and instead "establish his private links". It's all about maintaining power and control, and this is why Churchill privately "back-channeled" with his peers and minions, rather than follow standard and more transparent government procedures. Sociopaths will always do this, rather than share power and control with others. And Churchill was a classic sociopath.

Exposing Winston Churchill

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:40 am
Site Admin

Let's also include Franklin D. Roosevelt, a con-artist and sociopath of the highest order, just like Churchill and Stalin.

Quote:
Curtis Dall, son-in-law of FDR and a syndicate manager for Lehman Brothers, an investment firm, was on the N.Y. Stock Exchange floor the day of the (1929 stock market) crash.

In “FDR: My Exploited Father-In-Law,” he states: “…it was the calculated ‘shearing’ of the public by the World-Money powers triggered by the planned sudden shortage of call money in the New York Market.”

The Crash paved the way for the man Wall Street had groomed for the presidency, FDR. Portrayed as a “man of the little people”, the reality was that Roosevelt’s family had been involved in New York banking since the eighteenth century.

Frederic Delano, FDR’s uncle, served on the original Federal Reserve Board. FDR attended Groton and Harvard, and in the 1920’s worked on Wall Street, sitting on the board of directors of eleven different corporations.

Dall wrote of his father-in-law:

“…Most of his thoughts, his political ‘ammunition,’…were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the CFR-One World Money group. Brilliantly… he exploded that prepared ‘ammunition’ in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people–and thus paid off and retained his internationalist political support.”

Taking America off the gold standard in 1934, FDR opened the way to unrestrained money supply expansion, decades of inflation–and credit revenues for banks. Raising gold prices from $20 an ounce to $35, FDR and Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr. (son of a founding CFR member), gave international bankers huge profits.

FDR’s most remembered program, the New Deal, could only be financed through heavy borrowing. In effect, those who had caused the Depression loaned America the money to recover from it. -- source

That's right, Roosevelt swindled the nation, time after time after time. He also knew the Pearl Harbor attack was coming, another great swindle. The man was probably the greatest traitor in American history, faithfully serving the money masters, but the public never knew what hit them. To this day, the American public still thinks Roosevelt is a great hero, when in fact he was just the opposite.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Operation Vegetarian was a British military plan in 1942 to disseminate linseed cakes infected with anthrax spores onto the fields of Germany. These cakes would have been eaten by the cattle, which would then be consumed by the civilian population, causing the deaths of millions of German citizens. Furthermore, it would have wiped out the majority of Germany’s cattle, creating a massive food shortage for the rest of the population that remained uninfected.[1] Preparations were not complete until early 1944. Operation Vegetarian was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack on the United Kingdom.[2]

The cakes themselves were tested on Gruinard Island, just off the coast of Scotland. Because of the widespread contamination from the anthrax, the land remained a no-go area until 1990. The five million cakes made to be disseminated in Germany were eventually destroyed in an incinerator shortly after World War II ended in 1945.[3]

In his novel The Impossible Dead (2011), author Ian Rankin mentions the clandestine events surrounding the removal of contaminated soils from Guinard Island by the Dark Harvest Commandos and the island’s removal from maps by the British Government. -- source

Cover-up? All criminals behave like this.

Churchill was serious about using chemical and biological weapons against the Germans, which is an undisputed war crime. The "second Pearl Harbor" incident in Bari, Italy makes that perfectly clear. Unlike most of the Germans persecuted by the Nuremberg Tribunal, Churchill was a genuine war criminal, guilty of the worst crimes against humanity then on the books.

Portrait of a sociopath and war criminal

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 pm
Site Admin

What is Churchill thinking here?

"I fooled you all more than this many times."

Churchill knew the old saying:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sociopaths love the feeling of "duping delight". You can see it on Churchill's face.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next