Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Snow job 

Post Re: Snow job
UncleZook wrote:
In short, secretive organization is not a symptom of sociopathy <---------- the baseless argument you were trying to advance.

In short, you're an idiot (and a sociopath). Secrecy is indeed a recognized characteristic of sociopaths. This is not to say that secrecy is not practiced among normal people, because it is at times. Most sociopathic traits can be found in normal people, though at much reduced levels. Among sociopaths, however, they are greatly exaggerated. Secrecy is especially exaggerated for very good reasons tied to their unique psychology, mainly to hide the criminality sociopaths tend to practice that normal people find abhorrent and downright evil. You should not argue that because secrecy is practiced sometimes among normal people, it cannot be a symptom of sociopathy.

Here's just the most recent example of Chico's mischief and gameplaying.

Note how he shifts the discourse from secretive organization to secrecy, both being observables in the study of the sociopathic mindset. But neither secretive organization nor secrecy are symptoms of sociopathy because both are found in substantial measure in the behavior of empaths as well.

That said, the shifting of the narrative is deliberate on his part because Chico knows that he must lose the noun "organization" else surrender the greater debate and his flimsy hypothesis pegging sociopathy as the dominant causal factor role (in the tribal push for FSD). Chico occasionally uses the noun "organization" here and there to remain within teh rational bounds of debate, because it's the noun that is the dominant observable (in the tribal push for FSD), and he gets traction in the debate only because of the noun. But once the momentum is started, he usually abandons the noun and spins the discussion towards his hypothesis of sociopathy as teh dominant causal factor. Deceitful is the best descriptor of this debate tactic.

In the highlighted portion within Chico's quote, we see Chico rehashing my specific argument about threshold intensity separating sociopaths and nonsociopaths; but he does not give me credit for it. He basically steals my argument, repackages it, and pretends that he is the originator of the argument of threshold intensity (on this forum). That's just Chico being Chico, the pickpocket and artful dodger.

Quote:
To do so is disingenuous, duplicitous, dishonest, and deceptive. And, unfortunately, this is your basic argument. You try to obfuscate it with talk of the subtle similarities between war and peace ( :face: ), but this is just sleep-inducing banter. It is the enormous differences between war and peace that are universally recognized and worthy of analysis in the effort to avoid the evil of war and embrace the good of peace. Your arguments equating war with peace is just more sociopathic doublespeak ( "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." -- from George Orwell's 1984)

The above is just more bunk from the deceiver himself. He knows I was using the similarities between war and peace to anchor a reference frame (for the point I was making). I was not seeking to waste time discussing the obvious differences between war and peace (indeed, there are no relevant points to be made in that regard).

Chico is projecting his own disingenuousness, duplicity, dishonesty, and deceptiveness ... which are clearly oibservable in his posts. So what else is new?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Your attempt at designed misdirection is noted, for I don't think anyone of any notable intelligence can be stupid enough to confuse the subtle similarities between war and peace (which I was referencing) ... with the obvious differences between them (which I was not referencing).

Accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance, Zookie? Who would have guessed...

Nope. Just pointing out your gameplaying to those not readily familiar with it. One has to be stupid beyond repair not to recognize the anchoring of a reference frame (for discussion); and equally stupid to confuse the reference frame for the content. Either that or loaded with guile.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:10 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Note how he shifts the discourse from secretive organization to secrecy, both being observables in the study of the sociopathic mindset. But neither secretive organization nor secrecy are symptoms of sociopathy because both are found in substantial measure in the behavior of empaths as well.

You are so ridiculous, Zook. There's no "shifting the discourse" when secrecy and secretive organization are so tightly related. And you obviously don't understand the concept of "degree" when it comes to symptoms of sociopathy being present in normal humans. Normal humans have one degree of empathy, while sociopaths have greatly reduced levels. Actually, this concept of degree is so fundamental that it is clear that you are being "disingenuous, duplicitous, dishonest, and deceptive" in your arguments, exactly as I stated. How you think no one will notice this is beyond me.

Given that, it is futile to argue with you. I only do it to point out your sociopathy, which is precisely what causes your worldview to be so flawed. Even so, it is satisfying to see you so consistently accuse your opponent (me) of your own malfeasance:

• the shifting of the narrative is deliberate on his part
  • spins the discussion towards his hypothesis
  • Deceitful is the best descriptor of this debate tactic
  • steals my argument, repackages it, and pretends that he is the originator
  • That's just Chico being Chico, the pickpocket and artful dodger
  • just more bunk from the deceiver himself
  • projecting his own disingenuousness, duplicity, dishonesty, and deceptiveness
  • One has to be stupid beyond repair... Either that or loaded with guile.

It is also satisfying to see you so out of "ammunition" that you are forced to copy my arguments. The difference is that the truth is not on your side, which of course is of no consequence to you, since truth is not your goal.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm

The archives hold it, Chico.

You cannot escape the posts. The argument of threshold intensity - however original or unoriginal - was introduced on this forum by yours truly.

But you are welcome to it ... for it shows that my arguments are strong enough that the opposing viewpoints have no real option but to abandon their own positions.

I also note that you are using the noun, organization, to describe the source of the corruption arrived by the powermongering elites ... more often now, e.g. after you had been exposed to my integrated argument of tribal organization, fiat money, and secrecy, than you had prior to my taking you to task for blaming the world's corruptions on the vaguely understood term: sociopathy.

You won't admit it - and your gatekeeping task scoffs at it - but I am giving you a fresh perspective on many things. So there is a genuine reason to thank me (e.g. beyond the sarcastic stuff you dole out like cheap confetti).

You're welcome. (Oops, that's my sarcasm directed at you, isn't it ? My apology.)

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:13 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You won't admit it - and your gatekeeping task scoffs at it - but I am giving you a fresh perspective on many things. So there is a genuine reason to thank me (e.g. beyond the sarcastic stuff you dole out like cheap confetti).

My, my. Aren't you full of yourself.

Sociopaths always expose themselves, if you know what to look for.

And you call that sarcastic stuff doled out like cheap confetti. If you only had a clue...

But that would require a different psychology.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:08 am
Site Admin

Dr. Kevin Barrett has some interesting analysis of Obama's cooperation in the cover-up of 9/11. Yes, Obama has a critical part to play in the 9/11 cover-up! Of course he does! He is the designated puppet pretending to lead the United States when he is nothing more than a façade! And Barrett tells how Obama has made the deal with the Neocons to lead America away from discovering the truth behind 9/11, which is exactly what the criminal sociopaths responsible for 9/11 have ordered. Obama is their lackey.

Quote:
The US president has chosen to “cut that backroom deal and say we are not going to prosecute the crimes of the Bush administration in the post-9/11 era,” Barrett said in an interview with Press TV Tuesday, as congressional efforts were still underway for a bill that could allow US citizens to sue the Saudi government for its involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

However, Barrett noted that the redacted pages of Joint Inquiry would “completely overturn” the official narrative about the terrorist attacks as it could also show “US support” for the hijackers and “if more truth comes out” it could even implicate Israel. -- source

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:51 am
Site Admin

Any physics professor who challenged the official story of 9/11 with the obvious fact that the story contravenes known laws of physics would endanger not only his own career but the careers of his entire department.

Truth in America is extremely costly to express. It comes at a high cost that hardly any can afford.

Our masters know this, and thus they can dispense with truth at will. Moreover, any expert courageous enough to speak the truth is easily branded a “conspiracy theorist.”

Who comes to his defense? Not his colleagues. They want rid of him as quickly as possible. Truth is a threat to their careers. They can’t afford to be associated with truth. In America, truth is a career-killing word.

Money ruins everything, including the pursuit of 9/11 truth.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:05 am
Site Admin

You know how the mainstream media is constantly interviewing 9/11 witnesses to get their stories out to the public?

No?

That's because the mainstream media does no such thing. They avoid doing it. Deliberately.

Witnesses will report things that run counter to the official 9/11 narrative. The mainstream media is there to bolster the official 9/11 narrative. Thus, almost no 9/11 witnesses appear in the mainstream media.

But they do appear in the alternative media.

David Long, 9/11 Eyewitness

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:08 am
Site Admin

Methodical Illusion. Another phrase for "snow job". 9/11 was theater, an insidious deception designed to manipulate the public. Unlike regular theater, lots of people died during that production, so "theater" is not the best descriptor to employ. Methodical illusion is better, but people generally don't die in illusions either. False-flag attack is much more accurate, because people do die in those. Rebekah Roth ( controlled opposition? --> 1 2 3 4 ) has brought her 30-year career as a flight attendant into play in analyzing the events of 9/11, and concludes like many others that it was indeed a false-flag attack planned and perpetrated from within the U.S. government. "Our" government is no longer ours, but works clandestinely against us. What should we expect when sociopaths and their minions hold the top positions of power within the U.S. government? Of course they will work clandestinely against us. It's what organized sociopaths do.

Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
While the first part of Bush and Cheney: How They Ruined America and the World focuses on the broader issues suggested by the title (including the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, the proliferation of Islamophobia, the shredding of the US Constitution, and the advent of drone warfare) the second part is devoted to Griffin’s detailed research into evidence that contradicts the official story of 9/11. -- source

Criminals In Action (CIA) and the Israeli Mossad played a bigger role in 9/11 than Bush and Cheney, but the two puppets were certainly in on it and should be hanged for treason.

Quote:
Then Griffin points to the “additionally miraculous behavior” of the South Tower’s top section, which started to tip over as it began its descent. What didn’t happen, but should have happened, is explained in this quote from the book:

“As videos of the beginning of this building’s collapse show, this block began tipping toward the corner that had been most damaged by the airplane’s impact. According to the law of the conservation of angular momentum, this section should have fallen to the ground far outside the building’s footprint”. (p. 253)

Not only did the top section not land outside the building’s footprint, it never landed at all. Rather, videos show it was blown apart in mid-air, surely a miracle if explosives were not involved. -- source

It was a snow job, no doubt about it.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Yet again, Lucky Larry has financially prospered from the 9/11 attacks, yet again with approval of fellow Zionist, Judge Alvin Hellerstein. At $4 billion-plus and counting, how much will this 9/11-insider suspect profit from the deaths of so many innocent people?

Larry A. Silverstein, the developer of the World Trade Center complex in New York City, has won a $95.2 million settlement against American Airlines Group Inc., United Continental Holdings Inc., and other defendants with ties to the aviation industry for losses sustained during the 9/11 attacks, it was recently reported.

Insurers for American and United Airlines will cover the multi-million-dollar settlement reached with Silverstein and his property management firm, Silverstein Properties. -- source

Oy vey, the gall of this Jewish cartel! They can squeeze blood out of a turnip! It's unethical, immoral, criminal, and downright evil, but to Jewish sociopaths, "It's just business."

That's right, killing non-Jews for profit is just business. On September 11, 2001, it's said that Jews were warned not to go to work at the World Trade Center that morning. "Dancing Israelis" were set up in advance to videotape the destruction, plus they were released from police custody and allowed to return to Israel scot-free. Say what?!

They are rubbing it in our faces, people. They own us. They can kill us with impunity. We cannot hold them accountable because they own the government. We cannot bring them to justice because they own the justice system. We cannot touch them using the system because they control the system.

So what can we do? Maybe we should look back at how other nations solved this problem, like Nazi Germany did between 1933 and 1939.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next