Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Benjamin H. Freedman speaks of the hidden history of the Jews with regard to the momentous events of the 20th century. We were never taught this in school, and we will never be taught this in school as long as Jews control our press, our media, our book publishing companies, and our educational system.

It's truly astounding stuff. Oh, and the Jews will tell you it's anti-Semitic hate speech. But it's not. It's just the truth.

Master Racists of the Jew World Order
(duration 47:36)

February 14, 2018: Video censored by YouTube, as usual. Other copies here ( 1 2 ).

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:24 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In the first step, Jewish organisations zealously hang the anti-Semite label on anyone who questions or criticises Jews, Judaism or Israel. In particular, questioning the Jewish holocaust, a major part of 20th century history, is verboten. Also off-limits are the subjects of Jewish control of banking and economies, the legal system and the courts, the media, Hollywood, the music industry, publishing, psychiatry, education, governments, and so on.

The second step is the silencing of those who don’t adhere to the official narrative, through such methods as threatening livelihood, general intimidation, incarceration, and good old-fashioned censorship and book burning. -- source

I believe in the past I've described this as "Think like us or die!"

Doesn't such a philosophy qualify as a hate-crime? Isn't it anti-human?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:23 am
Site Admin

Here is another example of synchronicity in my education about the Jewish religion and its underlying psychology (sociopathy). The same day that I write the prior post, a YouTube video catches my eye in the side column of related or recommended videos. I recognize only the name of David Irving in the title, but something makes me "queue it up", as the English might say. The further into it I watch, the more I realize that it is a continuation of the prior post I wrote just hours earlier, which also came about by unusual serendipity. I am pleased with my(?) viewing selection, which aligns with the "Think like us or die!" attitude I detected in the Jewish book banning at Amazon.

Watch this video and learn of the sociopathy of the Jews, copied from the cruel god they invented in their own image, a vile pathology that the Jews continue to pursue to this day against all opponents that they deem as "Amalek". It is thinly disguised evil, a clear manifestation of the Dark Side.

"Think like us or suffer the fate of Amalek!" Yes, of course they would encrypt the message for better obfuscation, to leave their designated enemies in the dark as to the intentions of the friendly Jews.

Incredible stuff. I feel like "the Force" of the Star Wars story is guiding me.

Deborah Lipstadt, Amalek and David Irving

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 am
Site Admin

The generally recognized first king of the Jews is Saul. I've had almost zero exposure in my life to Judaism and Jews, so this is all news to me. In reading about the very fragmentary history of Saul, I am horrified by the sociopathy that appears to reign. For instance:

Quote:
Saul is later informed by his head shepherd, Doeg the Edomite, that high priest Ahimelech assisted David, giving him the sword of Goliath, which had been kept at the temple at Nob. Doeg kills Ahimelech and eighty-five other priests and Saul orders the death of the entire population of Nob. -- source

Well yeah, kill them all, and let God sort 'em out! Sociopaths find it completely reasonable to kill the entire population of a town for the perceived transgressions of one individual, like the unapproved generosity of one priest. Doeg appears to be a mental case as well, going "postal" on 86(!) priests of Nob. It's madness, moral insanity at its finest, and yet Jews are going to identify with this "racial" history and find it A-OK. Next thing you know, they'll be going "postal" on innocent Palestinian children.

The history is horrific, but the ending had me bursting out in laughter. What could possibly be funny? This:

Quote:
Psychological analyses

Accounts of Saul's behavior have made him a popular subject for speculation among modern psychiatrists. George Stein views the passages depicting Saul's ecstatic episodes as suggesting that Saul may have suffered from mania. Martin Huisman sees the story of Saul as illustrative of the role of stress as a factor in depression. Liubov Ben-Noun of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, believes that passages referring to King Saul's disturbed behavior indicate he was afflicted by a mental disorder, and lists a number of possible conditions. However, Christopher C. H. Cook of the Department of Theology and Religion, Durham University, UK recommends caution in offering any diagnoses in relation to people who lived millennia ago. -- source

Well, duh! If you want to diagnose sociopaths, concentrate on the ones prancing about on center stage in front of our eyes, like Hillary, Trump, Obama, and Benjamin Netanyahu, the current king of the Jews!

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 pm
Site Admin

Now this is interesting. Putting the advancement of their own race before all other races is precisely what the Jewish people do. Yet should another group of people do the same thing, say the Germans under Hitler, for instance, or the Catholics, or even the Muslims, the Jews will declare a "holy war" against them! Hypocrisy? Well of course it is. Note that the word "race" as used here does not signify physical characteristics but values and principles derived from psychological tendencies, which are indeed strongly influenced by genetics. For example, does your race approve of and practice hypocrisy when it advances your race? If so, you are more likely to be Jewish than German.

The following YouTube video (audio only actually) is the kind the Jews want banned, just as they wanted books exposing their Holocaust Lie banned from Amazon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ). Their hypocrisy is of such magnitude that they can criticize others, even silence them forcibly, but the same cannot be done to them without it being condemned by them as discrimination, anti-Semitism, and hate crime. So I can predict that this YouTube video will not last long before it is censored. Jews value deception, and they do not want you to know the truth about their deceptions, the Holocaust story being one of their most powerful deceptions to date. And the way they treat all those who threaten to expose their wily ways is one of the clearest indicators of their race, meaning the values and principles they practice. You will be seeing extreme hypocrisy, lack of empathy, shamelessness, lack of responsibility, a superiority complex, callous manipulation, and the pleasure of dominating others as you observe their behaviors. Look for it. These are also the characteristic behaviors of the sociopath, which apparently are well incorporated into the Jewish race.

ADV: World War 2: Battling the People of the Lie, part 2 - April 1, 2017 (with CC)

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:25 am
Site Admin

I should post part one of the video from the prior post here. It correctly states that understanding World War II is critically important to understanding how we've been played. Understanding World War II is even critically important to our survival! Sociopaths are plotting our demise, and we are completely oblivious to it.

ADV: World War 2: Battling the People of the Lie, part 1 - March 25, 2017 (with CC)

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Two Jewish Defense League (JDL) members who beat a 55-year-old Palestinian-American teacher outside an AIPAC meeting in Washington DC last weekend may be charged with an additional hate crime felony.

Kamal Nayfeh was visiting his daughter in Washington DC and accompanied her to a demonstration outside the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) meeting. He was attacked by a group of JDL members wielding flags on poles.

The two men, Yosef Steynovitz from Ontario and Rami Lubranicki of New Jersey, are members of the JDL – a group the FBI considers a “right-wing terrorist group.”

The pair were arrested and charged with felony assault with significant bodily injury, and a simple assault misdemeanor.

Nayef’s daughter Dayna said she had to ask the police to take action as the attackers “were left to freely walk around for a while before being detained.”

“I asked him directly, ‘Did you hit my Dad?’” Dayna said. “And this guy told me with a police officer standing beside me, ‘Yes I hit your dad, and I hope he learned a lesson.’”

Dayna said her father walked her to the protest, but was not participating. When members of the JDL shouted something about there being no Palestinians there, Nayfeh said, “I am Palestinian,” according to Dayna. He was then attacked.

“The only thing I told them was I am a Palestinian,” Nayfeh said. “They didn't know anything about me.”

Jason Charter, an organizer with Americans Take Action, was also attacked by JDL members and suffered a concussion after he was hit over the head with a pipe. -- source

Jews in America beat a man simply because he says he is Palestinian. :face:

Are we seeing any hypocrisy yet?

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 am
Site Admin

Does search-engine giant Google rewrite history by censoring information that its Jewish owners and engineers find unflattering?

Do bears defecate in the woods?

Most people know about the bears, but I bet most people don't know about Google. That's because Google hides it, while bears don't.

ADV: Google and the ADL: Erasing History - March 18, 2017 (with CC)

Amazing. Don't you know the Jewish Defense League is dreaming of beating these people (who made the video) to a pulp?

Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:14 am
Site Admin

What has been the legacy of Jewish sociopathic leadership in the modern world?

Hitler was an honest man and spoke the truth, which is why he had the complete support of the German people. He wanted to stop the parasitic sociopaths who were steadily consuming his nation. This is why the Zionist Jews/sociopaths opposed him and eventually destroyed him and his people.

The Hitler Speech They Don't Want You To Hear

Gaddafi followed in the footsteps of Hitler, working tirelessly to improve his nation, and succeeding dramatically just as Hitler had done. For this, Gaddafi was targeted and destroyed by the Zionist Jews/sociopaths, and his nation of Lybia was ruined.

Gaddafi speech: "America hanged Saddam, and we could be next!" (with English)

Ahmadinejad walked the same path of honor and integrity as Hitler and Gaddafi, which is why Zionist Jews/sociopaths plotted and conspired to destroy him and Iran. They continue to seek war with Iran even today.

Israelis Are Not Jews and American Leaders Are Not Christian

Did Obama walk the same path of honor, intgrity, honesty, and truth? Did Bush? Does Trump? Not even close. And behind each of these fake leaders is a mass of Zionist Jews/sociopaths, steering the way to deception, manipulation, and servitude.

But Americans cannot believe any of this is true. They have been so deceived, so brainwashed, and so mind-controlled that their immediate reaction is to dismiss such talk as outrageous lies. They follow the prompting of their sociopathic leaders and cry out on cue "anti-Semite" and "hate crime". Americans are nothing but trusting sheep being led to the slaughter.

Now it is Assad and Syria in the Jewish cross-hairs. The Israelis use every method of guile and deceit to push other countries into destroying Syria for them. Trump does their bidding, like an idiot.

For some Jews, Judaism is a religion of peace and brotherhood.

President Ahmadinejad Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis - 9/24/2007

But for the sociopaths within Judaism, the Jewish religion is just a tool of conquest used to pursue power and control in order to dominate the world and enslave (or destroy) all people of empathy.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:40 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Documents from Wikileaks show that the U.S. State Department wanted to help rebels overthrow Syrian Dictator Assad in order to strengthen Israel’s position against Iran. The State Department discussed how Iran and Syria trained forces in opposition to Israel. The fall of Assad, they said, would destroy the only Iranian ally in the region positioned to help Iran in the event of Israeli aggression to stop Iran’s nuclear program. -- source

Yes, it's Jews against Muslims, Israel against Syria and Iran. It's so obvious whose fight this is -- it's Israel's! The U.S. government only gets involved because it is an extension of Israel. And that is wrong. It's criminal. It's traitorous. Israel is not our friend. It is, in fact, our enemy. It only pretends to be our friend for as long as we are useful to it. When Israel has finished using the United States, it will discard us like stinking garbage.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 65  Next