Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What's your gas mileage? 
Site Admin

Post Re: What's your gas mileage?
Even better than running a car on gasoline is running it on water. Gasoline costs 500 times more than water, so of course the massively profitable oil industry is not too keen to see cars running on water, which would pretty much put them out of business. They will easily kill to destroy the competition, which is what they did to Stanley Meyer (1 2 3 4).

So what happened to these two guys, who had a hulking pickup truck running on water four years ago?

Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks for the posts chic. Showing ideas, experiments as qualified results in this area will help people objectify the matrix.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:02 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Showing ideas, experiments as qualified results in this area will help people objectify the matrix.

I still remember when I was a highly "educated" man, completely brainwashed, and stories like vehicles running on water rolled off my mind like water off a duck's back. They simply didn't fit the Matrix that had been overlaid on my mind, so they were quickly dismissed. That is why I say one must not only question everything, one must also dismiss nothing. The consequence of this is that there is no certainty. There are only probabilities based on available knowledge, with available knowledge being sparse and of dubious value. It's not a very pretty picture, but if that's what people want, there are sociopaths that will paint them a pretty picture with great enthusiasm!

Like Obama:
  • "Yes we can!"
  • "Change we can believe in!"

Even George H. W. Bush still springs to mind:
  • "Read my lips, no new taxes!"

But I hope you are right, and that some people will take in this information and allow it to expand their minds. The brainwashing coming from the sociopaths is designed to confine our minds into tight, well-defined boxes full of certainty. Nothing could be more crippling while at the same time feeling so reassuring.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:45 am
Site Admin

The technology we have been denied for 100 years is starting to slip out. Here (1 2 3 4) is a car called the Quant that produces 920 HP, accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds, and can run at over 200 mph. As you can imagine, like most exotic cars, gas mileage is not its strong point.

But that's because it doesn't run on gasoline. It runs on salt water.

How did this one get past the oil company thugs?

Now all we need to do is scale it down to 100 HP, 0 to 60 mph in 10 seconds (1 2 3), and a top speed of 100 mph. And price it at under $20,000. I would buy one immediately.

The world would thrive like we can't even imagine.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:27 am
Site Admin

I just learned of another "successful" inventor of more efficient automobile transportation. His name was Tom Ogle, and he was a 20-year old mechanic in Texas. He also used the very simple idea of changing liquid gasoline to gaseous gasoline before injecting the gases into an internal combustion engine. His 4000 pound test vehicle, a modified 1970 Ford Galaxie, got something over 100 mpg in 1977! ( 1 2 3 )

And yeah, they killed him (poisoned). He was in his grave at age 24. His simple idea was dismissed and buried.

Quote:
Around this same time, the official from the NERDA who had previously viewed the device with Congressman White began indicating that he did not think development of the device would be feasible. The official had previously indicated some enthusiasm for the device, and the turn-around in his attitude was fairly mysterious. Ogle became involved in several lawsuits that drained his time and energy. The young inventor's newly opened business began failing.

More trouble from the government began descending on Ogle. The Securities and Exchange Commission served a firm with which Ogle had contracted for marketing rights with an injunction alleging anti-trust and registration violations. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service served Ogle with a federal tax lien for over $20,000 after an audit. Ogle was virtually paralyzed in the further development and marketing of his device. -- source

It sounds like Tom Ogle became a target. How surprising.

Funny how you never hear about Tom Ogle, or Stanley Meyer, or Royal Rife. Our education system is obviously not about education at all. It's about brainwashing.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 pm
Site Admin

Update on the Quant car that runs on salt water. It's been almost two years since my last post about this car, and you still can't buy one, or even drive one. No surprise there. You can video game with one, however. I guess we should be grateful for that. Thank you, ruling sociopaths!

Quote:
NanoFlowcell recently got approval to test its car on European roads this year, according to a press release.

But the company says after it goes through its road testing during the first half of 2016, it will consider a "small-batch production run." -- source

Whoa! They were granted permission to test one on the road! Since when does anyone need permission to test a car on the road? After testing, they might "consider" making more of these cars. "Consider"? Why not actually do it? Isn't that the whole idea, to sell people a car that runs on water, thereby abandoning the gigantic fossil fuel industry and freeing humanity from oil dependency and oil-based pollution?

Oh, right... that's why they killed Stan Meyer after he refused a billion dollar bribe to turn his technology over to the oil companies.

I predict that if you want to drive a Quant, the video game is going to be the closest you'll ever get.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm
Site Admin

Running a gasoline engine on water alone, as Stanley Meyer did, is a huge economic threat to the existing energy companies. That, and their sociopathic mindset, is why they murdered him. "It's just business", as the sociopaths see it. Can you see that sociopaths are indeed the source of human evil?

Even mixing gasoline and water successfully in an engine will get you targeted.

water and gasoline mixture used in a car engine

It can be mixed with a ratio of up to 80% water and run in an internal combustion engine, making the fuel much cheaper. Some changes need to be made to the fuel/oxygen mixture to do this. However, to say the reception to it was cool is an understatement, and that is why I no longer live where I used to. It was meant as an experiment and to show the way for the science of it, and the science of changing water, with real testing at universities and in an open manner. I am now off the radar.

Yes, the inventor of the process has to go into hiding and stop talking about his work. He is effectively censored.

Nevertheless, what he was able to say is quite interesting. I have selected some excerpts from the comments section of the video:

Now you can find the patent at the USPTO. It is also produced in some scientific journals. This has been peer reviewed by the top scientists in the world, including some contemps of Einstein, Bohrs, etc.

It is even more complex than the spin states. Yes, it has been published in journals and at meetings. It really does have to do with nuclear energy, but even more complex than is understood right now. We have built our physics on the "normal" states of energy, but have not understood what happens when something does not fit into the current theory. Please look at the paper "Measurement of the Raman spectrum of liquid water" by David M Carey (lockheed Martin Corp) and by Gerald M. Korenowski, Dept of Chemistry, Rensselaer Polytech Institute, and look at the intra and inter molecular bonding modes. Then take this and link it to spin states, then take that and look at coherent spin states for vector analysis (not just state of spin by vector coherence, like a laser) and then link that with the orbital energy of a electron and the molecular momentum caused by this and you would start to get a very basic idea.

then study the paper: "Stretched water is more reactive" by George Schatz, and that would help with the chemistry aspect of what the physics cause. Then try the paper "Polarized microwave and RF radiation effects on the structure and stability of liquid water". (polarized, like in a laser beam system). then try "Surprising observations on phenomena created from modified 2.45 GHz source". Then look at Chapter 1, Resonance and the chemical bond, by Linus Pauling and his equations.

Actually the process that I use changes the water that changes the structure of the water. It has been published now in scientific journals and peer review approved. It is just pure water with a different energy level than other pure water through the change in the bonds of the hydrogen and oxygen spins.

Actually my water is different than normal water. Please see the comment on structuring water. At least avtovasya got it, but my process changes the energy of the water, changing the structure It is also being used to help with diseases right now, stopping the need for liver and kidney transplants, melanoma, cancer, prostrate, etc. I have spoke at international conferences with the top scientists in the world, including Nobel Prize winners.

Yes, my family drinks it everyday. We have not been sick for over 4 years now. Also, others who have used it have reported curing kidney disease, liver disease, pancreas, and many other problems. You can also see its effects on water and other things by looking for microwaveguru videos on youtube. It has been effective so far in 100% in over 23 different people. Only the water. Also, by the multiple processing it was used to cure melanoma.

At resonance, the bonds can be changed with very little energy, and by including them in an orientation field, we can influence the vectors of the bonds and molecules. Being a chemist is not enough to understand this, being a physicist is not enough, being a material scientist is not enough. One should study all three disciplines to try and understand what is going on, then have an open mind to the first ever observed change in the bonding energy of water.

Yes, the structure of water is tetrahedral, kinda of. That is for a single molecule, but when it interacts with other molecules, the geometry is "bent". ( I am using non technical terms). The bonds form several different bonds of different forms (see "Measurement of the Raman spectrum of liquid water" by David Carey and Gerald M. Korenowski and also Stretched Water is More Reactive by George C. Schatz, both scientific papers). Remember what we know about water is from measuring many atoms at once (billions) so we are really only statistically sampling the water molecule, not the individual molecule. See also "Polarized microwave and RF radiation effects on the structure and stability of water", by Manju Lata Rao, Steven R. Sedlmayr, Rustum Roy1,3,* and John Kanzius in Current Science, Vol 98, No 11, June 2010. By hitting resonance we can induce changes in the spins, orientations, angles, etc of the electrons and bonds themselves between the atoms. At resonance, the bonds can be changed with very little energy, and by including them in an orientation field, we can influence the vectors of the bonds and molecules. Being a chemist is not enough to understand this, being a physicist is not enough, being a material scientist is not enough. One should study all three disciplines to try and understand what is going on, then have an open mind to the first ever observed change in the bonding energy of water.

I do not just use a microwave, but a resonant microwave chamber that is in tune with the frequency of the OH bonds to pump energy into them and change them. I do not use a vacuum. It does impart an emf energy into the water.

The water is microwaved in a specially built resonant chamber, not a microwave enclosure like a microwave oven or guide. So the material receives much more intensity than a microwave oven, but at the same power level.

It is made purely with microwave resonances. And the ph is normal, although it starts out slightly acidic (6-5-6.8)

Absolutely nothing is added to this water except for what I state in the video. Nothing. In fact, it is purified even more than what ro or the anionic or cationic beads can accomplish.

I am a very serious inventor who takes his trade with integrity and compassion. I am not trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes, or misrepresent anything. This needs a lot more study to understand the physics of it. However, I am amazed at the lack of interest by the news channels and their lack of integrity, while we are in a crunch for our very financial existence of our way of life, they report on trival local crap that has no impact on anyone's lives except their own ratings for cuteness. Our newspapers and news stations is what used to keep democracy in check and kept our government honest. Maybe this could reduce our cost of energy by half. Yet they don't care.

This structured water has a different physical structure of connecting the molecules. Just as graphite, diamond, and carbon are all the same substance, they differ in the structural arrangement of connecting the molecules. By Raman spectroscopy we have been able to prove that the vibrational energies in the hydrogen bonds are different from "normal" water.

I have changed the structure of water through intense microwave radiation in a vessel. I am not using electrolysis and not alkaline water, just purified tap water through my process.

His earliest posts (bottom of quote) were from 2008, and by 2013, he was "off the radar". This is the state of scientific endeavor now, where sociopaths strictly control things for their benefit, not the benefit of all humanity. Actually, Tesla faced the same thing over 100 years ago. Humanity has been subtly enslaved, and we don't even know it.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:43 pm
Site Admin

Cars that run on water just keep getting re-invented. I just found two more examples ( 1 2 ). But there is always the know-it-all who will tell you it is too good to be true.

Spendulus wrote:
Quote:
Do You presume a fake?

In a normal way this dude will have in shortest time a patent, how he split H2O, and some commercialization of the engines and power stations. I think there are many things to do with this.

The theory have to count energy in the known effects. If this inventor have find a trick or catalysator for splitting H2O, there is nothing fantastic....

I do not presume a fake, fake is certain.

When you talk about trick or catalyzer, you do not understand chemical bonds.

Energy released when chemical bond breaks is also the energy required to make those bonds. This is not complicated, it is first semester chemistry in high school.

There will be no patent, no commercialization, nothing. -- source

"It's a fake! It's just first semester high school chemistry, you fools!"

Sorry, but what they taught us in first semester high school chemistry is not quite the way it is.

I too was taught that the energy required to break a chemical bond is exactly equal to the energy released to reform it. I believed what I was told, as nearly all of us do, only it turns out that it wasn't exactly true. Under certain conditions, like resonance, chemical bonds can be broken with very little energy. And that changes the equation in a big way.

The inventors:

Daniel Dingel died in 2010, and his work "disappeared".
Alaeddin Qassemi hit the scene in 2016. His current status is unknown.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 am
Site Admin

Here is the classic dismissal again for any kind of over-unity energy production, from our good friends at Popular Mechanics:

Quote:
Problem: It takes exactly the same amount of energy to pry those hydrogen and oxygen atoms apart inside the electrolysis cell as you get back when they recombine inside the fuel cell. The laws of thermodynamics haven't changed, in spite of any hype you read on some blog or news aggregator. Subtract the losses to heat in the engine and alternator and electrolysis cell, and you're losing energy, not gaining it--period.

Yeah, period, you dolts!

Wait, aren't these the same "authorities" who defended the official 9/11 story?

Quote:
Popular Mechanics recently came out with an issue in which the main story was called 9/11: Debunking The Myths: "PM examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11." Really? Upon examination it turns out to be a shoddy piece of disinfo produced in a desperate attempt to defend against the fact that Americans are finally waking up and realizing that 9/11 was an inside job, that about 3000 people died at the hands of elements within their own government. -- source

I used to be a big fan of Popular Mechanics. Not any more.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 am
Site Admin

I watched a video about making a hydrogen mini-torch and looked up the temperature of such a flame (maximum about 2800 degrees C, or 5100 degrees F).

While I was reading the Wikipedia page on oxyhydrogen, guess what popped up there?

Quote:
The most common and decisive counter-argument against producing this gas on board to use as a fuel or fuel additive is that more energy is needed to split water molecules than is recouped by burning the resulting gas. Additionally, the volume of gas that can be produced for on-demand consumption through electrolysis is very small in comparison to the volume consumed by an internal combustion engine.

An article in Popular Mechanics reported that Brown's Gas does not increase the fuel economy in automobiles. -- source

It's our good friend Popular Mechanics, teaming up with Wikipedia! Why am I not surprised! Surely the crooked Snopes ( 1 2 3 ) has got to be involved with the dismissal of water-powered cars too! But alas, it seems Snopes is confining its dismissal to the message boards ( 1 2 ).

Somehow, it hardly seems fair that they had to poison Stanley Meyer when he wouldn't take a billion dollars to walk away from his technology. Why not just laugh at him and allow him to make a total fool of himself? Killing him, like offering him a billion dollars, seems totally unnecessary, assuming his technology was indeed a hoax. But if it wasn't a hoax, then the threats, the bribes, the murder, the theft, the cover-up, and all the cooperating media whores make perfect sense.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next