Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
The above is based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare. In the 1830s this disorder was called "moral insanity." By 1900 it was changed to "psychopathic personality." More recently it has been termed "antisocial personality disorder." (Robert D. Hare) -- source

There is also a useful list of behavioral characteristics at that link that typically match the profile of a sociopath.

It was primarily Hollywood (with movies like Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho") that redefined "psychopath" to mean "serial killer", essentially destroying the true meaning of the word for the general public. The next term used to describe these types of people was "sociopath". Then it was psychiatrist sociopaths that redefined their own mental condition to the kinder, gentler title of "antisocial personality disorder". Leave it to sociopaths to redefine their disease from "morally insane" to "antisocial" within two centuries. Great PR work!

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:56 am
Site Admin

Inherent within the Christian belief structure is the recognition of the evil of sociopaths. Loving others as you love yourself is the polar opposite of sociopathy. This was made clearer to me in an intriguing article written by a learned atheist that I now quote:

Quote:
Satan craved hierarchy, and rank, and to define his own superiority in terms of the inferiority of others — all monstrous in the eyes of all-loving God.

If we wanted to extrapolate the story further, the combined glee of Satan and Man would need to be centre-stage: for the more they look into the arrangement of natural objects, the more opportunity for inserting hierarchical values they see — to discriminate on grounds of age over youth, of white skin over brown, of wealthy over poor, and so on. -- source

Sociopathy is always about hierarchy, inequality, us versus them, hypocrisy, deception and manipulation, and the acquisition of power and control over others. The evil that sociopathy manifests is described abundantly within the Christian religion, but it is so wrapped up in the storytelling that it becomes unrecognizable. The church thus becomes the reflection of sociopathy, reproducing the very evil it portends to oppose.

I would suggest that all major religions have the same problem, especially Judaism and Islam. In effect, it is all of humanity that has the problem, all because sociopaths operate amongst us without being recognized, and without being properly managed.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:16 pm
Site Admin

What does Alex Collier have to do with exposing sociopathy?

More than you would imagine.

The hierarchical systems that reign on Earth are powerful enablers of sociopathic control and domination. Alien species that have survived this dismal stage of evolution abandoned hierarchy and reorganized along a holographic model, which is basically one of redundant equality. As long as sociopaths rule, they will never allow that to happen on Earth. But if humanity is to survive, non-sociopaths will have to force the issue and end the domination of the sociopaths and their hierarchies.

There's a lot of wisdom and power in Alex Collier's presentation. For example:

Quote:
@ 31:35 -- The extraterrestrials don't see us as separate countries; they see us as one race.

@ 37:10 -- "I don't understand why you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on."

ALEX COLLIER SAYS EARTH HAS BEEN MENTORED BY ANDROMEDANS/NORDICS

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm
Site Admin

In the above video, Alex Collier describes humans as creator gods and problem-solvers.

"We have enormous intent and drive, not only to survive, but to create." @ 20:00

The ruling sociopaths use every method available to them to suppress this natural characteristic of humanity. They dumb us down, they distract us with mindless entertainment, they feed us disinformation, they direct our attention to trivial matters, and they hide the important issues from us.

"We are not the crap they show you on television. Gentlemen, you are not the weak-kneed sissy morons they try to portray us on television either." @ 14:00

Despite all this mind-control, some of our greatness slips through the cracks. The ruling sociopaths generally sweep these people up into their own secret science projects, the fruits of which, like free energy and cancer cures, they do not share with the rest of humanity. They use those fruits to augment their power and control us even more.

@18:36 there is a description of how one alien species sees humanity. We are meant to be free. We are not meant to be confined under the thumb of malevolent authority. Sociopaths create tyranny, while non-sociopaths create liberty.

What do the people look like that slip through the cracks of mind-control and tyranny? They look like creator gods. They look like problem-solvers. And they share their knowledge freely, not to control, but to liberate.

Here's an example. The young man (age 17) who made the video below and created his own foundry will likely be swept up by the ruling sociopaths into one of their "programs". When that happens, it will once again be our loss and their gain. This scenario is standard operating procedure for the ruling sociopaths and occurs frequently. It's how they completely dominate us.

If you stop watching TV, stop reading their newspapers and magazines, and stop being a passive receiver of disinformation, and instead become an active researcher of meaningful information that you put to use, you too will revert back to the problem-solver and creator god that you were born to be.

How to Make an Electric Foundry For Metal Casting - Part 1

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:35 pm
Site Admin

Catherine Austin Fitts has arrived at the same point as me regarding who is driving the bus in this country (the United States), yet she got there by a completely different path. I arrived at clarity by studying the psychology of people who lack empathy. She arrived at clarity by growing up with sociopaths and operating among them. I have remarked on her clarity in another post, but this time she hits the bullseye smack dab in the middle:

Catherine Austin Fitts wrote:
The people who run this country believe in slavery. -- source @ 47:10 (video below)

Sociopaths are entirely focused on deceiving and manipulating to obtain power and control over other people. They want complete control over people, also known as slavery. Sociopaths run this country, and their ultimate goal is to become masters over the general population, who will serve them as slaves.

This evening I bought a set of used car tires off of Craigslist from an older man named Steve. Today was his only day off of work, so I made a special trip into town to meet with him. I drove an intense 45 minutes each way on the overcrowded Interstate in the dark. He had told me on the phone that he works 6 days a week, 15 hours a day, so if I wanted the tires, it had to be tonight. I remember that I was silently shocked that he worked 90 hours a week! As we parted company after the transaction, I said "Don't work so hard, Steve!"

"I have to," he replied.

You see, Steve is an economic slave. The ruling sociopaths have deliberately created conditions so that many people will get themselves into economic trouble and be forced to work their fingers to the bone in order to keep their heads above water. Steve is caught in that trap. And the ruling sociopaths are the beneficiaries.

Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts - Brilliant Explanation Of What Trump…And We…Are Now Facing

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:51 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
There's a spiritual disease. The disease is: "I'm not responsible for anything." -- source @ 30:15

Like Catherine Austin Fitts, Jon Rappoport offers an important piece of the sociopathy puzzle, too. The ruling sociopaths don't take responsibility for the wrongs they inflict and the evil they spread. In addition, they use their mind control technologies to mold the public in their image. The goal is to make the public more like them: self-centered, shameless, deceptive, manipulative, uncaring, and irresponsible. Because their mind control / brainwashing / propaganda techniques are so subtle, sophisticated, and well developed, the sociopaths have enjoyed much success in their reshaping of humanity. Thus, much of humanity (the Followers) shifts into the spiritual disease of avoiding responsibility in a manner similar to sociopaths. That causes them to actually turn to the ruling sociopaths for "solutions", enhancing the effectiveness of the "problem / reaction / solution" strategy that the ruling sociopaths typically use to deceive and manipulate the public.

It's as insidious as it is brilliant, and the ruling sociopaths are quite proud of themselves. That's why they consider themselves so superior to the deplorable sheeple (Followers).

The lack of empathy that primarily characterizes sociopaths is the real "spiritual disease". That is the real root of their secondary traits. They take no responsibility because they feel no shame. They feel no shame because they lack the empathy to understand how their irresponsible actions hurt others. They only see things from their selfish perspective, and they justify that selfishness because of their perceived superiority. Their feeling of superiority comes from their success at deceiving and manipulating others and their hierarchical structures which enforce inequality. Their focus on inequality comes from their lack of empathy for others they consider inferior.

Without empathy, a human being really has no meaningful spirit. That's why sociopaths are said to lack conscience. That's why sociopaths are the root of all human evil.

Jeff Rense And Jon Rappoport - The Final Crossroads

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:44 am
Site Admin

Dane Wigington will tell you that geoengineering is the greatest threat humanity faces.

Dr. Helen Caldicott will tell you that Fukushima is the greatest threat humanity faces.

Bill Still will tell you that the central banks are the greatest threat humanity faces.

Dr. David Duke will tell you that the Jews are the greatest threat humanity faces.

Karen Hudes will tell you that the Jesuits are the greatest threat humanity faces.

Chicodoodoo will tell you they are all wrong, even though they are all partially right.

Sociopaths are the greatest threat humanity faces. "We have met the enemy, and he is us." Actually, he is not us, but just pretends to be. By disguising himself as us, the enemy pulls off the ultimate false-flag attack -- we are fooled into blaming ourselves instead of correctly identifying the true source of the greatest threat humanity faces, the psychology of the sociopath.

The psychology of the sociopath is behind all the threats (geoengineering, Fukushima, the central banks, Jews, Jesuits) pointed out by the learned people above. We could also add the threats represented by the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati, the Vatican, the Masons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Group, the Neocons, and the European royal families. There are almost exclusively sociopaths that occupy the top levels of power and control in those groups, and the actions they foment are always the greatest threats humanity faces.

We have met the enemy, and he is a sociopath.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Today, much disinformation comes via the Internet, false and dead-end paths to keep you distracted and away from the truth: the conspiracy for world domination has variously been linked to the Jesuits, the Jews, the Illuminati, the British, the Zionists, the Nazis, the Freemasons, etc. These groups have indeed been involved but always as pawns and dupes of the banksters. History reveals the banksters hold no loyalty to any race, nation, group or religion. They are their own gods, all others their slaves, either classified as useful fools or useless eaters to be reduced in numbers. -- source

Mees Baaijen, who authored the above quote, will tell you that the banksters are the greatest threat humanity faces. UncleZook will tell you the same thing, ad infinitum, and has in this very forum and every other forum he has participated in. But the correct label for these deceivers and manipulators who lack empathy for others is sociopaths. These particular sociopaths just happen to excel in monetary con-games, and are thus called "banksters". But there are similar sociopaths that practice law and who protect the guilty while imprisoning the innocent. And others who become politicians to sell out the public while climbing the political hierarchy and stuffing their pockets. And others who become successful business leaders while destroying the natural environment that we all need to live healthy lives. And there are plenty more in any human endeavor where there is the opportunity to exercise power and control over others. But they all have one thing in common -- their common denominator is their deviant psychology!

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 am
Site Admin

Jay Weidner wrote:
"We must not let the other side win under any circumstances. We should never compromise with them. Everything they tell us is a lie. They are not good people. They're not salvageable. The war has begun. They started it." -- (@ 43:50 in the video below)

Jay Weidner is talking about pedophiles here, but guess what? Pedophiles are sociopaths. You cannot abuse defenseless, innocent children if you have empathy. It's impossible. To abuse defenseless, innocent children, you must be devoid of empathy. That means you are a sociopath. Oh, and you lie all the time? You have no shame? You take no responsibility? You keep your crimes secret? You pretend to be normal? You deceive and manipulate others for your own selfish benefit? You seek power and control over others? You are essentially morally insane? In that case, you are, without a doubt, a sociopath. You are the enemy of humanity. You are the blood-sucking parasite that must be brought under control before you can drain the life out of us.

The greatest threat humanity faces, and has always faced, and always will face, is the sociopath. The root of all evil is the sociopath.

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - The Last Battle In The War On Pedophiles And Evil

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:48 am
Site Admin

I am so blessed to understand French so that I can listen to the brilliance of Vincent Reynouard as he explains how the liars always reveal themselves by their actions of censoring those who speak the truth.

French was very hard for me to learn. I still struggle with it. Whereas I feel a certain mastery of my native language, French humbles me still. Just like the fact that I will never know the whole truth, I will never possess the skill to communicate in French as easily as I do in English. And, I have to admit, communication in English is still something I struggle with too. It is no easy task, even though it feels nearly effortless when I compare it to the same task in French.

It is truly a miracle to be able to put symbols on a screen and thereby transfer an idea from one mind to another. It is another of those things that we take for granted, like being able to take a deep breath, that we usually cannot appreciate until it is taken away from us.

Likewise, those of us who cannot experience Vincent's arguments and insights in his native language are impoverished in ways we cannot comprehend. But we count our blessings, for they are many, while our impoverishments cannot be counted, for we rarely know them.

Vincent Reynouard is both a saint and a martyr of truth. His impossible task is to expose the Holocaust con to the suckers who fell for it hook, line, and sinker. It's like teaching a parrot not to repeat what it hears. But maybe, just maybe, an idea can be communicated from one mind to another via some kind of a miracle.

Almost no one will read this post, and among those few that do, almost no one will be able to understand 56 minutes of high-level reasoning coming from a speaker standing on the shoulders of giants who expresses himself so eloquently in a foreign language. The irony is piercing for me, and seems to carry the weight of a mountain as it settles on my impossibly weak shoulders. No matter, I do my best, and hope for the best.

Here's looking at you, kid.

La censure juive se déchaîne

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 104  Next