Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Orgasms 
Site Admin

Post Orgasms
Gotta love science!

Here's a topic I never studied in science (I had to do that outside the classroom, but I'm not complaining).

So here's another video that just fell in my lap. :lol:

=====

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Post Re: Orgasms
:giggle:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 pm
Site Admin

In college psychology, we studied the behavior of rats who had electrodes planted in the pleasure centers of their brain. The rats could activate the electrodes by pushing a bar in the cage. Once they discovered this, the rats pushed the bar to the exclusion of all other behavior, including eating and drinking. They died from dehydration and exhaustion, pushing the bar right up to their last breath.

Quote:
Scientists have devised a machine that can help women achieve 'emphatic' orgasms at the push of a button. -- source

Rats!

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Frightening stuff. What feeling won't they be able to push? What new feeling will they make? Where will our 5 senses be in a 100 years? 1000? As long as psychopaths are in control, their behavior normalized amongst the people, I can so assure you, that you will be far far away from the truth.

I already suspect that whatever mechanized enhancement is ready to be introduced in the body, has already been conditioned through the mind much before hand.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I already suspect that whatever mechanized enhancement is ready to be introduced in the body, has already been conditioned through the mind much before hand.

Hmmm...

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 am
Site Admin

I was watching some videos about lying ( 1 2 ), paying attention to how this subject overlaps with the psychology of sociopaths, when a video automatically queued up called "10 things you didn't know about orgasm". I knew there was a place in the forum for just such a video, so I added it here.

Hey, we might learn something, so quit snickering!

10 things you didn't know about orgasm

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:17 am

Very informative and educational! "Sacral Nerve Stimulation" and like many biological imbalances, an overactive sacral nerve connected to genital organs will result in dysfunctional and/or "abnormal" conditions. Being one who always like to track to the source as much as possible I analysed this in myself and found that the involuntary over-active physical Sacral Nerve Stimulation that I have experienced repeatedly throughout my life, (which has caused much emotional and intellectual confusion and trauma), could well have been triggered in my childhood during a period of intermittent childhood sexual abuse between the age of 8 and 11 yrs old. The sexual abuse I was traumatized with was mostly psychological, (from 3 paedophiles), as I resisted the physical advances; apart from one paedophile that I was unable to resist due to physical force. During these years I could not resist curiosity for the "secretive talks" about sexuality, (and when I felt overwhelmingly obliged to finally conform to the request to be touched, I quickly stopped it due to the revolting physical unpleasantness). The (uncle) paedophile would repeatedly tell me:
"it was okay to talk about masturbation and sexuality with him because he knew that I must be starting to experience this part of myself and he would help me understand sexuality because no one else would; and one day I would eventually be comfortable to allow him to touch me and I would want to touch him and he promised he would never penetrate, but not because he would want to, because he knew I would want him to; and how he had had to say no to other girls who wanted more than just masturbation with him because their masturbation experience with him was so wonderful and natural and normal that they wanted more; and how he was the good guy who would not take the penetration experience away from our future boyfriends; etc, etc, etc".

So, pure "unscientific" speculation on my part re incest being my own Inception Point for involuntary "sacral nerve stimulation of genetic organs", [which on occasion throughout my life has resulted in confusing spontaneous physical arousal and orgasm without any physical stimulus - apart from "non-physical demonic images" of a perpetrator making the experience akin to a rape!], but no doubt the incest was a major contributing factor as the unhealthy psychological brain stimulus could well have been developing the trigger; a parasitic psychological, biological and neurological pressure, if you like.

One of the unfortunate side-effects of overactive "sacral nerve stimulation of genetic organs", has been to constantly fight promiscuity. Another light-bulb moment from this video provides a physical missing link explanation for how sacral nerve stimulation was triggered repeatedly throughout my life. It is hard to explain, actually not really, when you think about the "chemistry" one is supposed to find in another for true love and happy ever after, which is promoted in social media and culture. Try and imagine having an overwhelming "sexual chemistry" sensation assault you daily with over 70% of people you interact with, (men and women). It is not pleasant, even though the lower physical anatomy pulses and induces an illusionary desire and thirst for more via the brain stimulants; it is a major confusion, distraction, and limitation. Tragically it is constantly promoted as being "cool" and desirous in men that have this "overactive" component i.e. men deluded into wanting to emulate the dysfunctional "lady's man" and women deluded into feeling the "lady's man" is superior to other men; let alone promotion of the idea of a "sexual goddess" being something women should aspire towards. Our world is in really bad shape intellectually when it comes to awareness of psychologically-connected-biology, its inception points, and the dysfunctional behaviours that are a result!

It took me over 30 years to "disable and control" involuntary sacral nerve stimulation as it was a constant force that impacted terribly on my ability to sustain healthy relationships. In hindsight if I knew then, what I know now - especially with this scientific understanding - my "relationship" life would have been very, very different. The masturbation expose in the video above also compliments the sacral nerve stimulation awareness, for in my understanding it is a powerful way to take control of an overactive sacral nerve to re-focus and channel its energy into conscious healthy personal expression, rather than suffering from its rogue elements which are manipulated by internal and external coercion.

Sadly our social media is an enabling force for this type of stimulus and from my experience it is not difficult to see how paedophile rings, (and sexual social media), abusively assault our physical anatomy to not only create "sexual robots" but to propagate unhealthy, dysfunctional relationships.

I applaud the video speakers for their courage in talking and sharing publicly re these socially conditioned censored/taboo subjects for we need loads more intelligent awareness of this nature to counteract the blatant stupidity of our social media that thrives on delivering sociopathic stimulants for devastatingly damaging neurological stimulus.

Thanks for sharing these Chico; they have impacted positively on a very intimate personal and challenging part of my life.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:11 am
Site Admin

I was beginning to wonder if this forum was even accessible to others, given all the bots that crawl through it continually. Your post tells me that at least one person can access it. Thanks for that small comfort.

I would also like to apologize for the abuse you experienced as a child. I realize that I have absolutely no direct responsibility that could possibly merit an apology, but I am a manifestation of consciousness, as are you, and as a representative of consciousness, I regret that the environment you were born into was not as nurturing as it should have been. I am convinced that childhood sexual abuse would not happen in a world without sociopaths. The tragedies that result from sociopaths, i.e. people born with little to no empathy, are truly heartbreaking to those of us that do have empathy. I think that is the major underlying reason that sociopaths have often been classified as "people without conscience".

For sociopaths, sexual behavior is just another tool that they use to achieve power and control over others. Bill Clinton is a classic example of this, as is Jeffery Epstein. At the forum level, Bill Ryan is a classic example, as is Atticus/Stephen. Sociopaths are intra-species psychological predators, which means they are sexual predators as well. They prey on the helpless and disadvantaged for their own selfish benefit. They are opportunistic parasites of the most loathsome type. The benefits that the human species will realize when we finally a) identify sociopaths and b) disqualify them from positions of power and control will be the beginning of an entirely new epoch in human evolution. I, for one, can hardly wait.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:47 am

Apart from the sexual abuse experienced as a child, (via priest, uncle, and employee at my family's work environment), my childhood upbringing was actually blessed with a loving nurturing family who believed everyone was just like them and anyone who wasn't was far away, i.e. in the news. For example, [and I apologize for the minor graphic description but I'm so tired of the era of "oh we can't talk about that" as it only empowers these villains], the paedophile employee would occasionally have to take excess rubbish to the local tip in the work van. As the Manager's house was next to the warehouse where both my parents worked my brother and I would be on our own after school for a couple of hours. Mr X offered to take me for a drive to the tip so he could show me the view of our little country town from the outskirts and to break the "boredom/loneliness" I might be experiencing until my parents finished work; [clever inference of psychological guilt to my parents with that con and of course my brother never got the invite]. When Dad asked me if I would like to go I said yeah, okay, cool. Unfortunately the view of the town could only be accomplished by Mr X lifting me up and resting me on his erect penis. Needless to say this was not something I wished to experience again but when I refused to go the next time it appeared as though I was being rude and ungrateful in front of Mr X, (at the age of 8 I was unable to explain what happened), and I was forced to go; in other words my parents felt "sorry" for hurting Mr X's gesture of kindness!!! And when I refused to get out of the car to see the view again Mr X said he wasn’t going to drive us home until I saw "the view". Fortunately next time I wasn't asked in front of Mr X and I was able to get through to my parents that I didn't like Mr X, was never going to go again, so please don't ever ask me again.

Naive trust applied to all individuals was my family's downfall, which of course I can see clearly now, and which incidently was also the downfall for my family in their business venture. Very common, as you well know, for without awareness and education on how sociopaths prey on empathic people and their environments, sociopaths are not only welcomed into the fold but are able to thrive within because they are inadvertently protected by empaths and their blind ignorant trust.

I have often wondered whether I would have been strong enough to resist my uncle's sexual abuse from evolving into more intimate physical abuse if I was experiencing other traumas common to a dysfunctional non-nurturing family. The contrast I received from my family compared to what was being offered by the paedophiles was so extreme and confusing to me that I believe it was a saving grace that prevented me from spiralling into greater sexual abuse horrors that unfortunately many children are victims of as they are seduced into sickening demonstrations of false love, care and comfort.

Thank you for your compassion and I do agree wholeheartedly that sexual abuse would be virtually non-existent in a world where sociopathy was fully identified, recognized, exposed and educated on as a fundamental premise within our cultures.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 am
Site Admin

What an evil bastard, that Mr. X! Sociopath, obviously. Yes, you're quite right, it doesn't serve others to keep the crimes of the sociopaths quiet. As hard as it is, and it is hard, they should be exposed for what they truly are.

Gemma wrote:
Naive trust applied to all individuals was my family's downfall, which of course I can see clearly now, and which incidently was also the downfall for my family in their business venture. Very common, as you well know, for without awareness and education on how sociopaths prey on empathic people and their environments, sociopaths are not only welcomed into the fold but are able to thrive within because they are inadvertently protected by empaths and their blind ignorant trust.

Spot on. The classic mistake people of empathy make is believing that other people have about the same level of empathy that they have.

Gemma wrote:
I have often wondered whether I would have been strong enough to resist my uncle's sexual abuse from evolving into more intimate physical abuse if I was experiencing other traumas common to a dysfunctional non-nurturing family. The contrast I received from my family compared to what was being offered by the paedophiles was so extreme and confusing to me that I believe it was a saving grace that prevented me from spiralling into greater sexual abuse horrors that unfortunately many children are victims of as they are seduced into sickening demonstrations of false love, care and comfort.

If it weren't for the "classic mistake" that I just described, it sounds like your family would have been that ideal nurturing environment. All that was missing was the lesson from parent to child that there are evil people in the world that will deliberately try to violate your private spaces, and that the child must beware of these threats, which can be disguised in all manner of pretty packages. No need to wonder if things would have been better with a dysfunctional family, because you essentially had one, as they made the classic mistake. Most families are dysfunctional. When our entire society has been molded by the morally insane for millennia long before we are even born into it, how can we hope to expect the families we create will function normally?

Gemma wrote:
Thank you for your compassion and I do agree wholeheartedly that sexual abuse would be virtually non-existent in a world where sociopathy was fully identified, recognized, exposed and educated on as a fundamental premise within our cultures.

I'm convinced of it. If we cared for each other as much as we care for ourselves (practically the definition of empathy), we simply wouldn't abuse others any more than we would abuse ourselves. Can we not recognize the Golden Rule in there? "Do not do to others what you would not want done to you." And where is the Golden Rule in our lives today? Is it in our legal systems? Is it in our educational systems? Is it in our government constitutions? Is it in our medical institutions? Is it in our business models? Is it in our international policies? Is it in our religions? It's not even in the Ten Commandments!!

And the reason why it is absent is because sociopaths want it that way.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next