Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Quote:
Hitler took me aside and we stood alone while the other guests continued their conversations at a distance.

"This year this is the only performance which I can see," he said. "But it can't be helped, there's a war on." And then with an undertone of anger in his voice: "This war is holding up our work of reconstruction for many years. It is a shame. After all I have not become the Chancellor of the Greater German Reich to make war." -- source

War was not Hitler's aim. It was not his doing, nor was it to his liking. This was just the opposite of a sociopath, a sociopath like a Stalin, or a Churchill, or a Roosevelt.

Quote:
I was astonished to hear the Chancellor speak in this way after the great military victories in Poland and France. Perhaps he was influenced by the fact that my presence reminded him of his age; for we had been young together, and as he noticed in me the unmistakable signs of the advancing years, he must have realised that the years must also have left their mark on him, although in all the time of our acquaintance I had never seen him looking so strong and healthy.

"This war is robbing me of my best years.
You know my plans, Kubizek, you know how much I still want to build.
That's what I want to see in my lifetime, you understand?
You know best how many projects I have made ever since I was young. And only a few of them have I been able to realise so far. I still have so infinitely much to do.
Who else is there to do it?
And here I have to stand by and watch the war robbing me of my best years.
It is a shame. Time doesn't stand still. We are growing older, Kubizek. Not many more years -- and it will be too late to do what remains to be done."

And with that strangely excited voice so familiar to me from our early years, vibrating with impatience, he began to detail for me his great plans for the future, the development of the Autobahnen, of canals, the modernisation of the railways and much else. I was hardly able to follow. -- source

And we have been taught by the most vile minds on Earth that Hitler was focused on exterminating the Jews. How unbelievable.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Vienna was different, not only because it was difficult for him (Hitler) to conceive as a unit the enormous dimensions of the city, but also because with growing political understanding, he became increasingly aware of the necessity for healthy and suitable housing for the masses of the population.

In Linz it had never been a matter of great concern to him how these people, who would be affected by his great building projects, would react to them. In Vienna, however, he began to build for people. What he explained to me in long, nocturnal discussions, what he drew and planned, was no longer, as it had been in Linz, building for building's sake, but conscientious planning which took into account the needs and requirements of the occupiers.

In Linz, it was still purely architectural building; in Vienna, social building; that is how one could describe his progress. -- source, Chapter 14

Hitler is only 19 at this time, and August Kubizek is describing the origins of the future rebuilding of Germany that Hitler will successfully accomplish as Fuhrer. His main concern was for "his people", even at age 19. Sociopath? I think not.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The lady was obviously disappointed that it was I and not Adolf who wanted a room, and asked whether Adolf already had a room. When he answered in the affirmative, she suggested that I, together with the piano I needed, should move into his room and he should take this one.

While she was animatedly suggesting this to Adolf, through a sudden movement the belt which kept the dressing gown together came undone. "Oh, excuse me, gentlemen," the lady exclaimed, and immediately fastened the dressing gown together again. But that second had sufficed to show us that under her silk covering she wore nothing but a brief pair of panties.

Adolf turned as red as a peony, gripped my arm, and said, "Come, Gustl."

I do not remember how we got out of the house. All I remember is Adolf furiously exclaiming as we got into the street again, "What a Mrs. Potiphar." Apparently, such experiences, too, were part of Vienna. -- source 1 2 3

Most sociopaths are sexual predators. This is to be expected, given that their self-perceived purpose in life is to deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of power and control over others. If Hitler were a sociopath, his reaction would have been to pursue a liaison with the inviting lady with little regard for Kubizek. But he did not, providing further evidence that Hitler was not a sociopath.

In addition, Hitler's preoccupation with "girlfriend" Stefanie, thoroughly documented by August Kubizek in his book, also paints us a clear picture that Hitler did not react at all in the manner of a sociopath with regards to Stefanie.

In the thread Rose censored at Inphinet, "Was Hitler a sociopath?", Zook pulled up the existing propaganda ( 1 2 ) suggesting Hitler had inappropriate relations with his niece.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
I don't know how much of it is Allied propaganda (e.g. to demonize Hitler) ...

Well, wouldn't the responsible thing to do be to find out? Oh, right, sociopaths do not take responsibility for their deceptive actions.

UncleZook wrote:
...but certainly, we can see the megalomania - not to mention other aspects of Hitler's personality - revealing itself (which cannot be simply slagged off as Allied propaganda).

I see German people adoring Hitler. You call that megalomania? Megalomania would be Hitler having delusions of grandeur about himself.

UncleZook wrote:
For instance, his relationship with his niece, Geli Raubal, is one of a domineering possessive controlling uncle ... so much so that the poor girl eventually committed suicide.

You believe the first thing you find, huh Zook. You never change.

UncleZook wrote:
I'll continue to believe that such behavior is evidence of a sociopathic spirit.

You'll always believe anything that serves your purpose. That's how sociopaths define truth-seeking behind closed doors.

UncleZook wrote:
But hey, what do I know? I ain't got Chico's immense book-knowledge.

Well there's some false modesty we rarely see from you, Zook! Been a long time since you last tried that! I guess on a new forum, all your old tricks get recycled!

Here's another version of the relationship and suicide. I can't source it at the moment, but then your video is clearly in the "demonize Hitler" camp. So what is the truth about Hitler? It's hard to find, because every effort has been made to demonize Hitler at every opportunity, especially by the mainstream media, and this tragic episode is yet another example.

How much of the niece relationship was propaganda? Just about everything trumpeted in the western press about Hitler is propaganda. Everything is twisted to vilify and demonize Hitler. Only by studying Hitler's character as described in non-propaganda pieces can a more accurate assessment of Hitler's psychology be made. Kubizek's book came out in 1951, six years after the war ended, in a period when Hitler's evil reputation was well inculcated into the public mind. Kubizek is careful in his book to distance himself from Hitler's political interests, claiming he (Kubizek) had absolutely no interest in or aptitude for politics. With this foundation laid, Kubizek can then give an honest and accurate account of his friend without worrying about the political correctness of their friendship. This makes his three-year "best friends" relationship with Hitler one of the few "untwisted" sources of reliable information that can be used for properly understanding Hitler. The Hitler we see in that narrative is totally the opposite of the one painted by the propaganda pieces. Clearly there is a problem, and it is probably not coming from Kubizek.

Addendum: The video I linked to above ("another version") is no longer viewable in the United States. I did locate the audio track as an MP3 file, which you can listen to here.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:32 pm
Site Admin

Sociopaths lie with the truth. They construct a false narrative around truths that no one can legitimately deny. Here's a classic example:

Quote:
Caption from the American National Archives:

"The tragedy of this Sudeten woman, unable to conceal her misery as she dutifully salutes the triumphant Hitler, is the tragedy of the silent millions who have been `won over' to Hitlerism by the everlasting use of ruthless force."

-- source

Clearly, Hitler is an evil monster, and this poor woman has no choice but to salute her new master and tyrant.

Quote:
The woman in this iconic photo is very sad. By the way, she is not "Czech". She is German. Now why would a German woman of the city of Eger (today known as Cheb) be so sad at the sight of German troops arriving to claim the city?

The Germans of Czechoslovakia were placed under "Czechoslovakian" rule against their wishes after World War I. Shouldn't she be happy that the German "Sudetenland" is uniting with Germany? What's her problem?

Why is she really crying? Let's have a closer look at the original photo, in its entirety...

Oh oh. Somebody is BUSTED! The "sad woman" was cut out of context so that you wouldn't see the whole picture. Evidently the more sensitive type, she is crying TEARS OF JOY! (very common among happy German women at the time) at the sight of liberating German troops. Had the photo included the reverent woman in the center, and the euphoric woman on the left, we would have figured that out. That's why the newspapers of yesterday and the history books of today cut the other two ladies out. -- source

Ja, that's how they fool us about Hitler. It's called propaganda. It's a very effective form of deception and manipulation. Sociopaths love the stuff, and they use it profusely without any shame whatsoever.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 am
Site Admin

The bad guys won World War II.

This is really hard to accept when everything you have been taught in your life is designed to make you believe the exact opposite. Every movie you see portrays the Nazis as evil and the Allies as righteous. Every personal story you hear is built on that same assumption. Every personal story that contradicts that assumption is one you most likely won't hear. The teller of that story will always be pushed into silence, either by subtle social pressure or no-so-subtle force.

The bad guys created an entire mythos to vilify Hitler and the Nazis. They created an entire industry elevating the Jews to privileged status. The Holocaust was the Big Lie, an evil twisting of truth into an outrageous abomination. Yet everyone fell for it, primarily because it meshed so effectively with the mythos of the evil Hitler leading the evil Nazis. The propaganda expands with a life of its own now, with new generations parroting the deceptions their forefathers accepted as truth.

The insanity of the situation is beyond belief, which is why so many cannot let go of their false beliefs. What we think we know is comforting, and what we don't know makes us uneasy. So we stick with the accepted knowledge of our group. The real truth is often so much stranger than fiction that we would rather accept the fiction for truth. And the deceivers know this, and they use it to their advantage. It helped them win the second world war, and it helped them convince everyone that the good guys had triumphed.

Incredible.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:28 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
One of Kammler's main projects was the Jonas Valley in Thuringia, east Germany, the alleged site of the Nazi's nuclear and space programmes.

One test was reportedly conducted at the beginning of March 1945.

The US has placed a 100-year secrecy order on the files concerning the valley and what went on in the secret tunnels the Nazis carved into it.

Conspiracy theorists believe the Americans found two things in the tunnels - a primitive nuclear bomb and a flying saucer designed to deliver it.

In the later stages of the war there were apparent sightings of flying saucers - dubbed "foo fighters".

ZDF quoted Soviet documents from Russian military intelligence agents who spoke of two nuclear tests in Thuringia.

They said: “The Germans are in the throes of making and testing a new secret weapon, which has a large destructive force.

“The available bomb has a diameter of 1.5 meters. It consists of interlocking hollow balls.”

Another Russian report said: “Communicated by our reliable source from Germany: the Germans have conducted two explosions in Thuringia with great force.”

One report added: “[Russian prisoners of war] in the centre of the explosion were killed and often no trace remained of them. Also a strong radioactive effect has been observed". -- source

It looks like the U.S. government does not want the real truth about atomic bombs to come out. At least, not for 100 years.

Those sociopaths, always lying! Should we really believe what they tell us about Hitler?

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Ohrdruf was reached by General Patton about April 11, 1945. Colonel R. Allen accompanying him described the installations extensively in his book.

"The underground installations were amazing. They were literally subterranean towns. There were four in and around Ohrdruf: one near the horror camp, one under the Schloss, and two west of the town. Others were reported in near-by villages. None were natural caves or mines. All were man-made military installations."

"Over 50 feet underground, the installations consisted of two and three stories several miles in length and extending like the spokes of a wheel. The entire hull structure was of massive reinforced concrete. Purpose of the installations was to house the High Command after it was bombed out of Berlin. This places also had paneled and carpeted offices, scores of large work and store rooms, tiled bathrooms with bath tubs and showers, flush toilets, electrically equipped kitchens, decorated dining rooms and mess halls, giant refrigerators, extensive sleeping quarters, recreation rooms, separate bars for officers and enlisted personnel, a moving picture theatre, and air-conditioning and sewage systems."

On April 17, 1945, the United States Atomic Energy Commission inspected various underground workings at Ohrdruf, and removed technical equipment before dynamiting surface entrances. The U.S. authorities have classified all 1945 documents relating to Ohrdruf for a minimum period of 100 years. -- source

Do you think you can get the truth about Hitler and Nazi Germany from these people? They hide everything, they revel in secrecy, and they deceive and manipulate shamelessly to maintain their power and control. It is still going on today, 70 years later, for the most ridiculous of reasons:

Quote:
In March 2015, one of the largest nuclear-powered warships in the world was “sunk” by one of the smallest.

The Saphir, a French nuclear attack submarine, reportedly penetrated the defenses of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt and scored simulated torpedo hits on her. The incident, originally reported by the French Navy, was later suppressed. -- source

Do you really believe you will be taught the truth about Hitler? No, you will be taught what they want you to believe, and what they want you to believe will be far removed from the truth.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Somebody has been digging through history, looking for the truth...

Quick! Call it fake news!

Quote:
And there are plenty more 'Putin is Hitler' sound-bytes too numerous to list. Ironically, there are indeed many parallels between Putin and Hitler, but not for the reasons expressed by this gang of bloodthirsty predators.

For example:
  • Putin came from a humble background and has known hardship. So did Hitler. Adolf & Vlad got nothing handed to them.
  • Putin inherited a ransacked, poverty-stricken, demoralized and dying nation (in 2000). So did Hitler (in 1933).
  • Putin stripped the Globalist Jewish Oligarchs of their power and privilege. So did Hitler.
  • Putin has defied the New World Order and condemned the sovereignty-killing model of what he terms, "the uni-polar world". So did Hitler, who openly referred to it as "the world conspiracy."
  • Putin turned the economy around in dramatic fashion. So did Hitler.
  • Putin rebuilt Russia's deteriorating military. So did Hitler.
  • Putin is a defender of traditional morality and Christianity. So was Hitler. Both men understood that the greatness of a people is to be found in its morals and families.
  • Putin is admired by the overwhelming majority of his people (90%). So was Hitler (99%).
  • Putin is a man of high culture and refined intellect. So was Hitler.
  • Putin has been unjustly vilified by relentless western propaganda. So was Hitler.
  • Putin is being relentlessly baited by western-backed puppet governments (Georgia, Ukraine, Baltic States). So was Hitler (Czechoslovakia, Poland).
  • Putin peacefully liberated ethnic Russians (Crimea) from the oppression of foreign governments. So did Hitler (Sudetenland).
  • Putin has made every effort to preserve and promote peace. So did Hitler. ( It's true!)

About the only difference between Putin and Hitler is that Putin has not been able to consolidate power and cleanse Russia's elite class of the traitors in their midst. Let's hope he can "purge" them soon and really become like Hitler. -- source

Not the Hitler you know? Maybe all the knowledge you ever received was propaganda. I received a superb education, and that's the way it was for me!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:31 pm
Site Admin

Hitler is held up as an unwavering eugenicist more than willing to commit mass murder by planning and ordering the lethal gassing of millions of Jews. Only it never happened. But you would never know it. It is still taught in our schools, recorded in our history books, preserved in our museums, dramatized in our movies, splashed on our television screens, and broadcast via every conceivable communications medium, including via our own voices. Yes, we hear of the vile nature attributed to Hitler and parrot what we've heard like imbeciles, certain that since everyone is saying the same thing, it must be the truth! I have even done it myself! Repeatedly! For decades!

Adolf Hitler, the unwavering eugenicist, believer in the master race! This is nothing but Jewish propaganda. It is organized sociopaths accusing their opponent of their own malfeasance. For in reality, it is the Jews that believe they are the master race, i.e. "God's Chosen People".

Here is a quote from Adolf Hitler concerning the superiority of the Aryan race:

Quote:
"Pride in one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races, is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." -- source

The Jewish version of history concerning Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany and concentration camps has lost all credibility for me. They are simply lying or parroting lies they have blindly accepted as true.

How ugly this world is when most of humanity is thoroughly deceived by a tiny religious group led by selfish, egotistical, uncaring, dishonest, self-aggrandizing, power-hungry parasites that pretend to be good but are truly evil.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Strangely enough, in a book unexpectedly published by Princeton University Press in 1984, Sarah Gordon (Hitler, Germans and the "Jewish Question") essentially confirms what Bryant says. According to her, 'Jews were never a large percentage of the total German population; at no time did they exceed 1% of the population during the years 1871-1933.' But she adds 'Jews were over-represented in business, commerce, and public and private service.. They were especially visible in private banking in Berlin, which in 1923 had 150 private Jewish banks, as opposed to only 11 private non-Jewish banks.. They owned 41% of iron and scrap iron firms and 57% of other metal businesses.. Jews were very active in the stock market, particularly in Berlin, where in 1928 they comprised 80% of the leading members of the stock exchange. By 1933, when the Nazis began eliminating Jews from prominent positions, 85% of the brokers on the Berlin Stock exchange were dismissed because of their "race".. At least a quarter of full professors and instructors (at German universities) had Jewish origins.. In 1905-6 Jewish students comprised 25% of the law and medical students.. In 1931, 50% of the 234 theatre directors in Germany were Jewish, and in Berlin the number was 80%.. In 1929 it was estimated that the per capita income of Jews in Berlin was twice that of other Berlin residents..' -- source

Jews ran Germany after World War I. They bought up the bulk of real assets in Germany during the hyperinflation of 1922 and 1923, an economic situation that they orchestrated deliberately. They dominated the press, publishing, finance, business, politics, arts, sciences, entertainment, and quite significantly, the pornography industry. Berlin was turned into the sex-trade capitol of the world by the Jews.

Quote:
Mowrer says 'No one who lived through the period from 1919 to 1926 is likely to forget the sexual promiscuity that prevailed.. Throughout a town like Berlin, hotels and pensions made vast fortunes by letting rooms by the hour or day to baggageless, unregistered guests. Hundreds of cabarets, pleasure resorts and the like served for purposes of getting acquainted and acquiring the proper mood..' (pp. 153-4). Bryant describes throngs of child prostitutes outside the doors of the great Berlin hotels and restaurants. He adds 'Most of them (the night clubs and vice-resorts) were owned and managed by Jews. And it was the Jews.. among the promoters of this trade who were remembered in after years.' -- source

This "take-over" of Germany by Jews was the principal problem Hitler and the German people faced during the early 1930s. They were an enslaved nation.

Quote:
The Jews came in Germany to play in politics and administration that same considerable part that they had previously won by open competition in business, trade, banking, the Press, the arts, the sciences and the intellectual and cultural life of the country. And thereby the impression was strengthened that Germany, a country with a mission of its own, had fallen into the hands of foreigners. -- source

That was no "impression", that was the truth. A tiny sociopathic minority of non-Germans had -- through stealth, cunning, deception, and manipulation -- succeeded in taking over an entire nation. The parasites were so dominant that the host was deathly ill. But a cure was coming in the form of Hitler and his nationalist-socialist political party that would restore the nation back to full health in only six years, from 1933 to 1939.

This was something the Jews would never forgive, and they turned much of the world -- again by stealth, cunning, deception, and manipulation -- against Hitler and Germany to produce the second world war only 25 years after the first.

With all this in mind, it is easy to see why the Holocaust Lie was necessary to demonize Hitler and Germany while protecting the Jews from critical scrutiny.

The United States, France, the United Kingdom, and Germany today find themselves in nearly the same situation as Germany in the 1920s. A tiny sociopathic minority has effectively enslaved each of those nations. Most of those sociopaths are Jews, Zionists, or Israel-firsters.

The Horror (Marlon Brando)

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65  Next